OK LEMMINGS.. YOU WIN.. THIS COW ADMITS DEFEAT AND CROSSES OVER. 360 is better!!

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RagingBull2584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RagingBull2584
Member since 2006 • 275 Posts
Ok lemmings you win. I own both consoles the PS3 and the 360. And ive always been a hardcore cow, but after today I just realized that the 360 is just so much better. I mean Being able to chat with my friend, while playing a online game of gears with my own personalized soundtrack AND messaging my other friend ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! YOU CANT DENY it, the 360 is the better system. Gears is hands down the best game out now PERIOD! Xbox live is the best and I love the controller so much more than the PS3s.

But ill be honest with you, I really wanted the PS3 to win this gen and dominate the 360 because ive always love the Playstation brand and the game lineup, who knows. Maybe the PS3 will turn out alright afterall but right now, for those of you choosing between a PS3 and 360.. PLEASE GET A 360! Im swallowing my pride and admitting defeat, lemmings are right, the 360 is the best console. And no im not being sarcastic whatsoever, im serious as a heart attack by saying all this if you dont believe me my 360 gamertag is RagingBull2584 and PS3 gamertag is RagingBull84. I do own both systems
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
You arent a Cow...the war isnt over till the victor is Sony
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
You arent a Cow...the war isnt over till the victor is Sonypoopinloop32
Or till the fat lady sings?
palaric8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 palaric8
Member since 2006 • 2246 Posts
I turn sides too! Im buying a 360 in march!!!!!1
Voryn_Dagoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Voryn_Dagoth
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts
Wow, I am speachless. I think those features didn't matter to you a while ago.....now, when you have them you realize it, you see cows its never too late to admit the 360 is a pretty neat console. Anyway, welcome to the light.
Newsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 Newsboy
Member since 2004 • 6534 Posts
So you're saying the war will never be over?
CarlosPontinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CarlosPontinas
Member since 2007 • 923 Posts
Ok lemmings you win. I own both consoles the PS3 and the 360. And ive always been a hardcore cow, but after today I just realized that the 360 is just so much better. I mean Being able to chat with my friend, while playing a online game of gears with my own personalized soundtrack AND messaging my other friend ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! YOU CANT DENY it, the 360 is the better system. Gears is hands down the best game out now PERIOD! Xbox live is the best and I love the controller so much more than the PS3s.

But ill be honest with you, I really wanted the PS3 to win this gen and dominate the 360 because ive always love the Playstation brand and the game lineup, who knows. Maybe the PS3 will turn out alright afterall but right now, for those of you choosing between a PS3 and 360.. PLEASE GET A 360! Im swallowing my pride and admitting defeat, lemmings are right, the 360 is the best console. And no im not being sarcastic whatsoever, im serious as a heart attack by saying all this if you dont believe me my 360 gamertag is RagingBull2584 and PS3 gamertag is RagingBull84. I do own both systems
RagingBull2584
What does it feel like to be free?
shishkabob_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 shishkabob_6
Member since 2004 • 1196 Posts
Congratulations :) see ya on live
mc2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mc2k4
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts
PS3 FTW.
Yuri_Volte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Yuri_Volte
Member since 2005 • 698 Posts
i am by no means any filty cow , but i support sony since PSone , and now i have a 360 xD , and i am happy but really i want , if parenthood ( i am going to be a dad soon ) doesn`t interfere, i am getting a PS3 =D , if you are a gamer you will be happy with more games and more consoles :D
Dr_Corndog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 Dr_Corndog
Member since 2004 • 3245 Posts

RagingBull2584
Yeah, you're pretty much right.
KeyWii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KeyWii
Member since 2006 • 4884 Posts
LOL! This thread is funny :)
darkside646

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 darkside646
Member since 2005 • 1086 Posts
yup, I switched a couple months ago. Sorry Sony, you just sucked too hard.
Kekira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Kekira
Member since 2007 • 2128 Posts
XD this thread is hilarious. So much arrogance in one place. XD
Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Happyphilter
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts
iw as unbiased about PS3 vs 360, I dont own either system but played my friends. Aftewr playing GeOW I decided 360 was the way to go. nothing on the PS3 was worth getting excited about to me. I wanted to see the PS3 to do well, but it just isnt doing it.
GamerGuy07360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GamerGuy07360
Member since 2007 • 422 Posts

Ahh you guys need some of this

Enjoy

http://www.xboxyde.com/stream_3571_en.html

SystemWarsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SystemWarsMan
Member since 2007 • 913 Posts

RagingBull2584
Congrats my friend, congrats my friend.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
I don;t care who you are or what you say. Claiming a winner this early is completely arrogant and stupid.
mestizoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 mestizoman
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts
dude, it doesnt matter what system you play on; just buy the games you like, sheesh
game_masta14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 game_masta14
Member since 2005 • 3251 Posts
I decided I while back to change consoles but not to Microsofts. That Bill Gates already has enough money with charging for LIVE. I'm going to pick up the, I can't believe I'm going to say it like this but the ,.... Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! SO many Wii puns, so much time, great games(except Mario, I hate him), and I can create my own,... Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! With free online mode I'll be hooked for a while til I earn enough for the PS3 and good PS3 games roll in. So yeah if you want a next gen fix, I'd say the Wii so you can save more money and have a good time too.
SystemWarsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SystemWarsMan
Member since 2007 • 913 Posts
I don;t care who you are or what you say. Claiming a winner this early is completely arrogant and stupid.DA_B0MB
no it isnt, it is arrogrant of you to say that it isnt over when it is. Wii is also murdering PS3.
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

I don;t care who you are or what you say. Claiming a winner this early is completely arrogant and stupid.DA_B0MB

LOL!:lol: This guy will be hiding out in the foxholes long after the war is over. Lemmings will find him and have to convince him that the war is truely over and that sony has lost. Just a prediction.

Avatar image for inkybinkydonkey
inkybinkydonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 inkybinkydonkey
Member since 2006 • 609 Posts
wowow i really cant believe this.. i will attest that ragingbull was one of the BIGGEST IF NOT THE BIGGEST cow on this site.... i think he is like the 3rd or 4th hardcore cow to admit this.... amazing.. my only message to raging bull is that even if the ps3 has fancy hardware and parts ....gaming is all about software and capabilities... and MS is the LARGEST software company in the world... they know how to make things work and adapt and ADD functionality..... and that is a huge advantage.. see on online for some gears
XTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 XTy
Member since 2006 • 2434 Posts

Xbox is the best, glad you learned M$ money is they way to go.

Now go blast some stuff online with your favorite guns thru xbox live.

MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MentatAssassin

Xbox is the best

XTy

I like the way this guy thinks.

Avatar image for Danthegamingman
Danthegamingman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#27 Danthegamingman
Member since 2003 • 19978 Posts

RagingBull2584
I actually think it would be a good thing that the market leader is not PS3 this gen, that way Sony won't take its fans for granted with the PS4.
XTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 XTy
[QUOTE="XTy"]

Xbox is the best

MentatAssassin

I like the way this guy thinks.

Its true.

Xbox is the best.

Microsoft is the best

Shooting is the best

and

Money is the best.

Voryn_Dagoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Voryn_Dagoth
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts
[QUOTE="RagingBull2584"]Ok lemmings you win. I own both consoles the PS3 and the 360. And ive always been a hardcore cow, but after today I just realized that the 360 is just so much better. I mean Being able to chat with my friend, while playing a online game of gears with my own personalized soundtrack AND messaging my other friend ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! YOU CANT DENY it, the 360 is the better system. Gears is hands down the best game out now PERIOD! Xbox live is the best and I love the controller so much more than the PS3s.

Danthegamingman
I actually think it would be a good thing that the market leader is not PS3 this gen, that way Sony won't take its fans for granted with the PS4.

Yup, I think they thought they could get away with anything and sell flawlessly because they are Sony, they need to learn some manners. I mean, they don't seem to care as much as MS is, and how MS is scrambling everywhere to secure better software on 360. Sony does need a slice of humble pie.
Warfust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#30 Warfust
Member since 2005 • 3046 Posts
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"]You arent a Cow...the war isnt over till the victor is Sonykillab2oo5
Or till the fat lady sings?

Much more likely, lol
Viviath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 Viviath
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
fakeboy FTW?
her0_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 her0_54
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
I will also switch sides. Instead of PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii, I shall take.........PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii.
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts
[QUOTE="palaric8"]I turn sides too! Im buying a 360 in march!!!!!1

stop kidding yourself
-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 -Super-Fly-
Member since 2002 • 8641 Posts

I decided I while back to change consoles but not to Microsofts. That Bill Gates already has enough money with charging for LIVE. I'm going to pick up the, I can't believe I'm going to say it like this but the ,.... Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! SO many Wii puns, so much time, great games(except Mario, I hate him), and I can create my own,... Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! With free online mode I'll be hooked for a while til I earn enough for the PS3 and good PS3 games roll in. So yeah if you want a next gen fix, I'd say the Wii so you can save more money and have a good time too.game_masta14

So you won't buy a 360 because MS makes it but you don't mind giving your money to Sony? :roll: So can I ask what Sony has ever done for you?

D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 D_slims
Member since 2007 • 306 Posts
[QUOTE="palaric8"]I turn sides too! Im buying a 360 in march!!!!!1

lets be freinds
XTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 XTy

fakeboy FTW?Viviath

Yeah, exactly.

200 posts FTW.

Fakeboys are easy to spot.

Owned_Noob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 Owned_Noob
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts
PS3 FTW.mc2k4
wow....
palaric8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 palaric8
Member since 2006 • 2246 Posts
[QUOTE="wiistation360"][QUOTE="palaric8"]I turn sides too! Im buying a 360 in march!!!!!1

stop kidding yourself

actually I am for dead rising... dunno about buying a ps3,after the psp fiasco ..=(
Goku004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Goku004
Member since 2006 • 754 Posts
Yawwwn.....lemmingtitis must be a neat mental ability among lemmings. For one you already have a PS3 like it or not...your just another sale...Second its been out for 3 months and you admitt defeat (why impose as a cow, again, lemmingtitis). 360 has one good game exclusive in year n half. Yeah your logic makes total sense, again, lemmingtitis. Now await the 3red rings of death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 007007007007
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts
agree
Goku004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Goku004
Member since 2006 • 754 Posts
wowow i really cant believe this.. i will attest that ragingbull was one of the BIGGEST IF NOT THE BIGGEST cow on this site.... i think he is like the 3rd or 4th hardcore cow to admit this.... amazing.. my only message to raging bull is that even if the ps3 has fancy hardware and parts ....gaming is all about software and capabilities... and MS is the LARGEST software company in the world... they know how to make things work and adapt and ADD functionality..... and that is a huge advantage.. see on online for some gearsinkybinkydonkey
Please stop making nosense....gaming is about games.
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MentatAssassin

[QUOTE="poopinloop32"]You arent a Cow...the war isnt over till the victor is Sony007007007007
agree

Your both delusional. Can you not see the writing on the wall? Join the TC, renounce your faith in sony and go get your 360's...not now but right now!

mwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mwa
Member since 2003 • 2639 Posts
smart move TC
Led_poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Led_poison
Member since 2004 • 10146 Posts
You do realise hes just gonna come back with an another Username
renger6002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#45 renger6002
Member since 2004 • 4481 Posts
LIVE!
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
This thread is funny. Stupid but funny none the less. The guy is acting like he is converting to another religion. And the lemmings are treating him like he is an indication of anything just because played one game on the 360.
Avatar image for jigglebilly1983
jigglebilly1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jigglebilly1983
Member since 2006 • 2696 Posts

RagingBull2584
Wow. Pathetic attempt froma pathetic lemming. you dont own a PS3. You never have and you never will. fakeboy FTL. /topic creator
Fruity_mixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Fruity_mixer
Member since 2005 • 1227 Posts
This thread is funny. Stupid but funny none the less. The guy is acting like he is converting to another religion. And the lemmings are treating him like he is an indication of anything just because played one game on the 360.
Truth-slayer
I would say wait for ps3 to get some good games out, and get both systems. But i agree 360 is way better atm. Althought things happen in life and u just stop cearing about video games anymore. I LOVE motorcycles, and i was saving up for ages to get one. Now i have a bike, and u hardly touch 360. Not cos its a bad console or anything, its just that i dont like games so much anymore.
JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
This will be remembered as a great day in SYSTEM WARS history. To gain someone like RagingBull2584 on the lemming side is huge. Its like Michael Jordan joining the Knicks in the middle of one of their classic playoff battles. This will always be a special thread for everyone on these boards. UNTIL THE END OF TIME ITSELF.
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
Yawwwn.....lemmingtitis must be a neat mental ability among lemmings. For one you already have a PS3 like it or not...your just another sale...Second its been out for 3 months and you admitt defeat (why impose as a cow, again, lemmingtitis). 360 has one good game exclusive in year n half. Yeah your logic makes total sense, again, lemmingtitis. Now await the 3red rings of death.Goku004
Lemmingtitis- a mental disorder characterized by a degradation of a person's reasoning, attention span and memory. Usually someone with lemmingtitis are incapable of thinking ahead resulting said lemming into buying a product at the spur of the moment with out placing thought into his actions.