ok! 2007 is for PC , 2008 will b the start of PC GAMING DOMINATION ONCE AGAIN

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PabbssPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PabbssPS3
Member since 2007 • 345 Posts
Epic owner said" Unreal tourament isnt selling good, so that means PC gaming is dead! "lol are u serious?  lol just cus that game sux and none likes it doesnt mean taht pC GAMING IS DEAD.  WOW Sys diferent, kik With new games like WAR in conflict, COD 4 ESCLUSIVE FOR PC, CRYSIS,Half life 2 expansion, Star wars,and more,  PC IS FAR FROM DEAD! IN FACT WITH THE NEW VIDEO CRADS, AND WINDOWS VISTA, DIREXT 10, Pc will outdate Consoles this year, and will brin REAL GRAPHICS to the table, Just wait adn see, Once crysis and COD4 are realease, U WILL NOTICE A HUGE CHANGE, AND U WILL WISH THOSE GAMES FOR consoles.  QUALITY BETTER THAN QUANTITY.
Avatar image for BillGates_Money
BillGates_Money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BillGates_Money
Member since 2007 • 1200 Posts
stop the piracy
lespaul1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lespaul1919
Member since 2003 • 7074 Posts
its nice that you care about spending that much money on graphics. ill just play halo 3.
PabbssPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PabbssPS3

stop the piracyBillGates_Money

LOL

Piracy is good for us! Console gamers need to pay $49.99 or $59.99  FOE EACH GAME, AND PC GAMERS CAN GET GAMES FOR FREE, OR $39.99 lol  

BillGates_Money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BillGates_Money
your are hurting pc gaming with piracy. it will bite you in the ass in the end
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

:| 2007 is the year of gaming, period!

360:

BioShock

Mass Effect

Forza 2

Lost Odyssey

Blue Dragon

Halo 3

GTAIV

PC:

Crysis

Spore

BioShock

Halo 2 Vista

PS3:

Heavenly Sword

Lair

Ratchet & Clank

Uncharted

Killzone 2 (maybe)

GTAIV

Wii:

RE4 Remake

RE: Umbrella Chronicles

Super Mario Galaxy

No More Heroes

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

PabbssPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PabbssPS3

its nice that you care about spending that much money on graphics. ill just play halo 3.lespaul1919

dude! lol honestly man, with tah tatittude u arent goin nowhere,  U make it seem taht PC are way to much when its only , $600 or $1000 more than a console.  u only live life one time, so enjoy it and enjoy What its out there, Just save ya money and wait!!! u rush it to get a xbox360 u spend$399+taxes+ wuareanty+ xbox live+ games = arround $700   i just sepnd $1300 inparts to build my own computer,  during all that time u could saved more monye and could to get a nice rig and pc to play future games like crysis,.    just do the math! how much money u spend in games already or extra stuff for ya console?

lespaul1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lespaul1919
Member since 2003 • 7074 Posts
i already have a gaming PC.
PabbssPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PabbssPS3

360:

BioShock

Mass Effect

Forza 2

Lost Odyssey

Blue Dragon

Halo 3

GTAIV

PC:

Crysis

Spore

BioShock

Halo 2 Vista

HALF LIFE EXPANSION

WAR IN CONFLICT

COD 4

STAR WARS

MEDAL OF HONOR

PS3:

Heavenly Sword

Lair

Ratchet & Clank

Uncharted

Killzone 2 (maybe)

GTAIV

Wii:

RE4 Remake

Super Mario Galaxy

No More Heroes

BioShockOwnz
PabbssPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PabbssPS3

i already have a gaming PC.lespaul1919
'

MMM OK THEN WHY COMPLAIN?

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="lespaul1919"]its nice that you care about spending that much money on graphics. ill just play halo 3.PabbssPS3

dude! lol honestly man, with tah tatittude u arent goin nowhere,  U make it seem taht PC are way to much when its only , $600 or $1000 more than a console.  u only live life one time, so enjoy it and enjoy What its out there, Just save ya money and wait!!! u rush it to get a xbox360 u spend$399+taxes+ wuareanty+ xbox live+ games = arround $700   i just sepnd $1300 inparts to build my own computer,  during all that time u could saved more monye and could to get a nice rig and pc to play future games like crysis,.    just do the math! how much money u spend in games already or extra stuff for ya console?

Yeah. :|

It's pretty obvious that you are a cow in hermit clothing. You bash the 360, but you don't do it to the PS3. Then I took a glance at your username, and it all started to make sense.

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

PC gaming?  I think i saw a small rack of pc games at Eb games. Nobody buys them.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

Okay .....

I'l make a better list.

Spore (Sims creators)

Hellgate: London (Diablo creators, 3rd/1st person shooting RPG , random generated like Diablo)

Quake Wars (Larger player limits , Enemy Territory mods )

Unreal Tournement 3 (Make something UNREAL contests + tournements + mods)

Crysis (No brainer, next revolutionary FPS, providing it goes as planned)

Half-Life 2 : Episode 2 & Portal

Assasins Creed (for those that want more console feel games)

Call of Duty 4 (Is this really PC Exclusive Oo)

Warhammer online (will bring playerbase from tabletop games, and bring back peopel who like PVP MMORPGS)

Lord of the rings online (Launched today, LOTR fans)

Haze (Multiplat , same additions apply from all PC FPS, Timesplitters creators)

Sins of the Solar Empire (Homeworld creators, Mass Space RTS - last game was 8.9)

Dragon Age (Bioware)

RAgnorok Online 2

Pirates of the Burning see (MMORPG)

Guild Wars: Eye of the Storm (Final Chapter)

dragonball online (lorl)

Mainstream games with potential for AA + AAA, probably more but I'm bored :I

BillGates_Money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BillGates_Money

PC gaming?  I think i saw a small rack of pc games at Eb games. Nobody buys them.

Videodogg

lol this is true at my location also. they look like they just collect dust and the workers never organize it

oback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 oback
Member since 2004 • 7151 Posts

[QUOTE="BillGates_Money"]stop the piracyPabbssPS3

LOL

Piracy is good for us! Console gamers need to pay $49.99 or $59.99 FOE EACH GAME, AND PC GAMERS CAN GET GAMES FOR FREE, OR $39.99 lol

if you think piracy is good then you need to get banned.

you and your noobish kind are the plague of gaming  

Chack1598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Chack1598
Member since 2004 • 1351 Posts

[QUOTE="lespaul1919"]its nice that you care about spending that much money on graphics. ill just play halo 3.PabbssPS3

dude! lol honestly man, with tah tatittude u arent goin nowhere, U make it seem taht PC are way to much when its only , $600 or $1000 more than a console. u only live life one time, so enjoy it and enjoy What its out there, Just save ya money and wait!!! u rush it to get a xbox360 u spend$399+taxes+ wuareanty+ xbox live+ games = arround $700 i just sepnd $1300 inparts to build my own computer, during all that time u could saved more monye and could to get a nice rig and pc to play future games like crysis,. just do the math! how much money u spend in games already or extra stuff for ya console?

Anyone got any idea what this actually says? 

callmewaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 callmewaffle
Member since 2007 • 905 Posts
[QUOTE="PabbssPS3"]

[QUOTE="lespaul1919"]its nice that you care about spending that much money on graphics. ill just play halo 3.Chack1598

dude! lol honestly man, with tah tatittude u arent goin nowhere, U make it seem taht PC are way to much when its only , $600 or $1000 more than a console. u only live life one time, so enjoy it and enjoy What its out there, Just save ya money and wait!!! u rush it to get a xbox360 u spend$399+taxes+ wuareanty+ xbox live+ games = arround $700 i just sepnd $1300 inparts to build my own computer, during all that time u could saved more monye and could to get a nice rig and pc to play future games like crysis,. just do the math! how much money u spend in games already or extra stuff for ya console?

Many of us are concerned For Pabbs state of mental health, look over his posting history, he gets into arguments about Radiation causing real mutation at chernobyl whenever someone brings up stalker.

_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 _Pedro_
Member since 2004 • 6829 Posts
[QUOTE="Videodogg"]

PC gaming? I think i saw a small rack of pc games at Eb games. Nobody buys them.

BillGates_Money

lol this is true at my location also. they look like they just collect dust and the workers never organize it

send them over here! CoH was actually sold out :o same goes for Burning Crusade 

Chack1598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Chack1598
[QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="PabbssPS3"]

[QUOTE="lespaul1919"]its nice that you care about spending that much money on graphics. ill just play halo 3.callmewaffle

Many of us are concerned For Pabbs state of mental health, look over his posting history, he gets into arguments about Radiation causing real mutation at chernobyl whenever someone brings up stalker.

Poor guy..... 

callmewaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 callmewaffle
[QUOTE="callmewaffle"][QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="PabbssPS3"]

[QUOTE="lespaul1919"]its nice that you care about spending that much money on graphics. ill just play halo 3.Chack1598

Many of us are concerned For Pabbs state of mental health, look over his posting history, he gets into arguments about Radiation causing real mutation at chernobyl whenever someone brings up stalker.

Poor guy..... 

Read this http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25534999

Chack1598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chack1598
[QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="callmewaffle"][QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="PabbssPS3"]

[QUOTE="lespaul1919"]its nice that you care about spending that much money on graphics. ill just play halo 3.callmewaffle

Poor guy.....

.....wow 

Platearmor_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Platearmor_6
Member since 2004 • 2817 Posts

360:

BioShock

Mass Effect

Forza 2

Lost Odyssey

Blue Dragon

Halo 3

GTAIV

PC:

Supreme Commander

World in Conflict

M2: Total War Kingdoms

Company of Hereos: Oposing Fronts

Hellgate London

Enemy Engaged 2

The Crossing

Heavy Rain

HL2: Episode 2

Huxley

Mercenaries 2

Interstellar Marines 

Crysis

Spore

BioShock

Halo 2 Vista

PS3:

Heavenly Sword

Lair

Ratchet & Clank

Uncharted

Killzone 2 (maybe)

GTAIV

Wii:

RE4 Remake

Super Mario Galaxy

No More Heroes

BioShockOwnz

Corrected :D 

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

360:

BioShock

Mass Effect

Forza 2

Lost Odyssey

Blue Dragon

Halo 3

GTAIV

PC:

Supreme Commander

World in Conflict

M2: Total War Kingdoms

Company of Hereos: Oposing Fronts

Hellgate London

Enemy Engaged 2

The Crossing

Heavy Rain

HL2: Episode 2

Huxley

Mercenaries 2

Interstellar Marines 

Crysis

Spore

BioShock

Halo 2 Vista

PS3:

Heavenly Sword

Lair

Ratchet & Clank

Uncharted

Killzone 2 (maybe)

GTAIV

Wii:

RE4 Remake

Super Mario Galaxy

No More Heroes

Platearmor_6

Corrected :D 

The Crossing and Heavy Rain won't be 07 releases.

callmewaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 callmewaffle
[QUOTE="callmewaffle"][QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="callmewaffle"][QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="PabbssPS3"]

Poor guy.....

.....wow 

This is worse http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25509487

I actually Believe Pabbs is in the process of learning English.

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

He's right you only live life once. So why not get a Wii, PS3 or a 360? Wooohoooooooo 

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="PabbssPS3"]

Yeah. :|

It's pretty obvious that you are a cow in hermit clothing. You bash the 360, but you don't do it to the PS3. Then I took a glance at your username, and it all started to make sense.

ARE U DUMB OR WHAT?

I SAID " ITS ONLY $600 OR $1000 MORE THE DIFERENCE! DO THE MATH U IDIOT AND WITH THE NEW xboixelite the ps3 its only $100 more! no big diference in price

COW FAKEBOY ALERT!!!!!

Consoletant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Consoletant
Member since 2003 • 1614 Posts

Piracy >>> PC gaming  sorry Hermits but you bit the hand the feeds you.

Other than MMORG and RTS, PC gaming is dying.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

Piracy >>> PC gaming sorry Hermits but you bit the hand the feeds you.

Other than MMORG and RTS, PC gaming is dying.

Consoletant

And FPS / TPS & Simulation ....

Call of Duty 4 to be PC only? sure-fire sign that in order to improve the franchise more they have to go beyond 360/PS3 graphics, but then someones going to say "Consoles are nowhere near thier limit yet" :roll: 

So whats unique to these consoles? Racing? No PC won it last year, maybe not this year.

Fighting games? So? Not a huge market for them ever.

Platformers? Ok

PabbssPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 PabbssPS3
[QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="callmewaffle"][QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="PabbssPS3"]

I'm glad taht u took time to go back and bring old posts! ;p    who is the poor guy?  the one that got your attention or the one who tells everyone and bring old posts?

Poor guy..... 

PabbssPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 PabbssPS3
[QUOTE="callmewaffle"][QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="callmewaffle"][QUOTE="Chack1598"][QUOTE="PabbssPS3"]

I'm glad taht u took time to go back and bring old posts! ;p    who is the poor guy?  the one that got your attention or the one who tells everyone and bring old posts?

Many of us are concerned For Pabbs state  mental health, look over his posting history, he gets into arguments about Radiation causing real mutation at chernobyl whenever someone brings up stalker.

Poor guy..... 

[/QUOTE