Official TITANFALL thread. Love it? Hate it? Rant about it HERE :)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

AdobeArtist  Moderator

Poll Official TITANFALL thread. Love it? Hate it? Rant about it HERE :) (158 votes)

This will be the greatest game of all time!!! 13%
Biggest flop of the gen, fo sho 10%
I think it looks good, but imma hate it cuz its XB1 exclusive 3%
I'm totally fakeboying how awesome it is, mwa-hahaha 1%
It's just another shooter 14%
Why isn't this on PS4? 5%
It's good, but no Mass Effect or Tomb Raider 3%
But does it have the foliage? 2%
This game causes massive jelly and butthurt 13%
lol 720p 13%
the new multiplayer champion is upon us 14%
AdobeArtist, what the *bleep* have you done??? 9%

Hey guys, remember when this was System Wars?? Well you know what... it still is. Yeah, I just checked the board again and it doesn't say "Titan Wars". So we'll just keep it here for now and wait to see when things settle down.

behave ;)

• 
HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#751 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@HadOne2Many said:

This game is a casual's wet dream (and I'm a casual). Here's some more gameplay I recorded:

Loading Video...

and people say controller feels more natural than a mouse? ugh... judging by you (no offence, I know you say FPS isn't your thing.) and the killcams against you.... aiming looks so unatural, especially for a fast paced shooter like this.

impressed with kinect sound quality though.....

No offense taken :)

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#752  Edited By iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

@GoldenElementXL: scroll up to my latest screenshot. I had set it to high texture still looks like graphics already seen in cod games. Cod was never known for its graphics but only gameplays. I never said titanfall sucks but the graphics was disappointing from all these bunch of hype. I can see why it is this way in order for xboner to handle the animations and many things happening in the game. I have a feeling Destiny will end up being a better game than titanfall when it comes to lasting appeal. Activision >>>> EA

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#753 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@Wasdie said:

I was surprised at how much fun I had despite my game running at 15 fps for some reason. I played one match and even though it was a slideshow I still had a lot of fun. The crazy dynamic between the fast paced pilots and the hulking mechs was really awesome.

I'm going to figure out my issues and hopefully be able to play a bit more tonight. I am surprised how good the game is.

There's definitely something funny going on with the framerates in this game, i had fraps running and it was sticking at a solid 60fps, but now i then i had what could only be framedrops that weren't being reported by fraps (stayed at 60fps through the drops).

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#754  Edited By W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

You know the cow trolls on this forum have lost the plot when they cant see the writing on the wall.

both hermits and lems are loving this game... not for their graphics/presentation like all cow games that last 10 hours with no REAL gameplay fun like uncharted/last of us.

The game looks clean and sharp in motion. who stares at walls? the fun factor and competitive nature of this game are both amazing. you know, those of you whining about graphics... the REAL main purpose of games?

but yea, carry on going on about graphics pretending your one upping anyone. its a friggin SOURCE engine game ffs... nobody expected miracles... but we got miracles in the gameplay department.

suck it up cows.... your missing out.

That's exactly why I'm gonna give a test run on my 360, gameplay >>> shelling out hundreds of dollars to play with slightly better graphics

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#755 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

I'm seeing people struggling with their framerates. What CPU/GPU combos are you using? i7/680mx w/Win8 and I've got consistent frame tearing issues :P

My framerates often jump into triple digits.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#756  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Closed because broken, new thread live now.