Welcome to Tales of Xillia thread! in this thread bunch if information will be provided about the game, prices, boxarts, footage, sequal and more!
Tales of Xillia marks Namco's 15th year anniversary with the Tales series.
- Update#1: All those who purchase the game on day 1/launch are going to be automatically upgraded to the limited Edition at no cost!
- Update #2: Tales of Xillia is completely sold out at amazon.ca
- Update #3: TV ad right here:
About the game:
- Release Date: August 6th.2013
- Systems: PlayStation 3 Exclusive
Collectors Edition and Boxart:
Prices are as follows:
- Regular game: $59.99 ( with free free upgrade to LE)
Tales of Xillia Trailer Video:
Tales of Xillia Story:
Two thousand years ago, the spirit Maxwell divided the world in two; the two worlds are now known as Rieze Maxia and Elenpios. Rieze Maxia contains evolved humans who are able to utilize mana; as a result, they live in harmony with spirits and are able to use magic. Meanwhile, Elenpios citizens are a technologically advanced society which are dependent on a power source called Gin; Gins uses the lives of spirits around it to supply power. Maxwell created a barrier around Rieze Maxia to prevent Elenpios' Gins from harming the spirits. Twenty years prior to the present, Elenpios was able to briefly bypass the barrier and formed a terrorist organization known as Exodus which intends to destroy the barrier to resupply Elenpios' diminishing spirit supply. Rieze Maxia currently consists of two countries, Rashugal and Auj Oule.. more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Xillia
Tales of Xillia Gameplay:
Tales of Xillia consists primarily of two major areas: the field map and a battle screen. The field map is a realistically scaled 3D environment traversed by foot. On the field maps, various skits between the characters can be viewed. They involve animated character portraits, subtitles, and full voice acting. Skits concern anything from character development to side details. The battle screen is a 3D representation of an area, in which the player commands the characters in battles against CPU-controlled enemies... more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Xillia
Tales of Xillia Unboxing video:
Straight up from IGN
Tales of Xillia Characters:
- Jude Mathis: A fifteen-year-old medical student currently studying at a hospital in the metropolis city of Il Fan, capital of La Shugall. He has a calm and composed attitude but also has impulsive moments, and often gets in trouble due to his meddlesome nature. He uses his fists in battle, similar to Senel Coolidge. His "Integration Evasion" ability allows him to evade an attack and move behind the enemy in a single motion. He is voiced by Tsubasa Yonaga.
- Milla Maxwell: A mysterious 20-year-old girl who can control or summon all four types of elemental spirit, Efreet, Gnome, Sylph, and Undine. She claims to have traveled from a hidden shrine in the mountains after sensing the destruction of a vast number of spirits. She is ruthless when it comes to her goal of protecting the world. She will do anything to protect the world without showing any hesitation and is disgusted by those who feel they bear no responsibility to the world. She is very honest and straightforward. Though claiming that she has the most superior spirit intellect, she has no idea of how to live as a human being and has moments of airheadedness. She uses swords in battle. Her "Magi" ability lets her convert her regular spells into special altered artes that can be cast instantly. She is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.
more at: http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Tales_of_Xillia
Tales of Xillia DLC:
Tales of Xillia has many DLC which is mostly costumes so yes there will be tons of costumes for the fans to purchase:
Why only PS3?
Namco Bandai producer says:I want to release the Tales of entries on the console that most fans want to play on and that is the PlayStation 3, we have no plans to release Tales of games on Xbox system, PS4 or Wii U.
Other Tales of news for 2014:
Tales of Xillia 2confirmed for PlayStation 3 in north America early next year.
Tales of Symphonia HD confirmed for North America Only on PS3 next year 2014:
Tales of that is currently out right now on PS3:
Tales of Graces F