Official Ni No Kuni thread: Top of the charts

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1651 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

After reading that review, it seems like this guy went into it wanting to hate it, and just b!tched for the sake of b!tching. litteraly nit picking.

maybe it's just not your kind of game bro.

Sagem28

Complaining about grinding in a JRPG is a bit silly, indeed :P

It really is the core of the game. I remember grinding for hours and hours in LO, just so I could have the best white and black magic and be pretty much invincible.
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1652 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

After reading that review, it seems like this guy went into it wanting to hate it, and just b!tched for the sake of b!tching. litteraly nit picking.

Heil68

It really is the core of the game. I remember grinding for hours and hours in LO, just so I could have the best white and black magic and be pretty much invincible.

That's part of the fun.

At least for me.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1654 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Sure fine, like a I said a new gen is a great time for that. However, going back to the can't exceed hype proposition. What would stop factions from voting AE or een B on all hype threads? With B technically it wouldn't be a flop no mater how low a score i would get :P Kind of a loophole no? It would take away the risk of even voting AAE and it getting a lower score.

I really think we should keep it simple, but if the possible new changes are good I would welcome them. We just need to make sure the rules aren't ambiguous nor allow any sort of exploitation :P

Desmonic
That's why I've always been a fan of no polls, let people see who's voting for what.

That alone would be more than enough to stop most of the alts or pure trolling votes. Or GS could update the damn forums and make it so that at least the TC had the option to view who voted on what. Or just make the votes public. But I suppose GS isn't really interested in getting rid of this bug infested system XDD

At least we're not getting the "oops" flipping errors every couple of posts anymore! :x
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1655 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Sure fine, like a I said a new gen is a great time for that. However, going back to the can't exceed hype proposition. What would stop factions from voting AE or een B on all hype threads? With B technically it wouldn't be a flop no mater how low a score i would get :P Kind of a loophole no? It would take away the risk of even voting AAE and it getting a lower score.

I really think we should keep it simple, but if the possible new changes are good I would welcome them. We just need to make sure the rules aren't ambiguous nor allow any sort of exploitation :P

Desmonic
That's why I've always been a fan of no polls, let people see who's voting for what.

That alone would be more than enough to stop most of the alts or pure trolling votes. Or GS could update the damn forums and make it so that at least the TC had the option to view who voted on what. Or just make the votes public. But I suppose GS isn't really interested in getting rid of this bug infested system XDD

Then someone would have to count the votes on every hype thread to determine the official hype. Good luck with that :P
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1656 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Desmonic"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] That's why I've always been a fan of no polls, let people see who's voting for what.

Then someone would have to count the votes on every hype thread to determine the official hype. Good luck with that :P

Would be the thread creator's job :D
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1658 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

Heil68

Same thing with DQ VIII. I'm still grinding in that game. I don't have any problems with the grinding in this game. It's pretty much a given for most Level 5 games. I'm trying to figure out how to ZOOM IN on the exploration map. You can spin the camera, but how to you zoom in closer? The 1st person perspective (R3) doesn't seem to work. It's in the manual, but when I click it, nothing happens.
DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1659 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts

Game looks like a lot of fun. I just bought this for my brother for his birthday. My PS3 YLOD'd a while back, but I still want to support these type of games coming state side, so his birthday gave me an excuse to buy it.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1661 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

I could spend hours and hours in the towne and not get broed, this is the real JRPG i been waiting for so long :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ottI2x9b0yg&list=UUINy630QRCB9381rAjPbUnw&index=1

Avatar image for carlisledavid79
carlisledavid79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1662 carlisledavid79
Member since 2006 • 10522 Posts
Will have a copy here on the 1st Feb.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1663 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

this is the real JRPG i been waiting for so long :cry:

finalstar2007
*high fives* happy for you dude :)
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1664 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

For SW purposes, this will be considered AAE Only cuz cows were too chicken to hype it AAAE :o

So it is written "slaps chest" so shall it be done. :twisted:

SecretPolice

Was thinking that that really should be a hype rule. That a game can't exceed its hype for purely metagame purposes.

Back in ohh, about 2009 when the manipulation of the hype threads sorta started up in earnest, I made a thread calling for this vary thing and mannnnn, I was freakin pummeled by just about everyone but really, I was just trying to bring meaning back to hype threads. :P

that's when we de-officialized hype threads. i guess they were always pointless but it was pretty ridiculous back then.

Avatar image for 205212669269561485377169522720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#1665 205212669269561485377169522720
Member since 2005 • 14458 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] What a surprise major lembot butthurt master finds one of the worst reviews and starts damage controlling.Eddie-Vedder
Darklink is a lemming? Are you seriously that dumb?

Oh cry more, your both massive lems, just like I'm a cow, even though I haven't touched my PS3 in like 6 moths and spend all my time on my PC. Those labels have more to do with how you act and which sides you take in SW then anything else.

Finally, someone friggin' points the bloody point of the factions out...

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1666 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Darklink is a lemming? Are you seriously that dumb?sanim02

Oh cry more, your both massive lems, just like I'm a cow, even though I haven't touched my PS3 in like 6 moths and spend all my time on my PC. Those labels have more to do with how you act and which sides you take in SW then anything else.

Finally, someone friggin' points the bloody point of the factions out...

Hehe

Oh such are the wonders of System Wars, Such a closet case tbh. lulz

*sips true tea*

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1667 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] What a surprise major lembot butthurt master finds one of the worst reviews and starts damage controlling.Eddie-Vedder

:shock:

#tru tea spilt

Sebastien_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1668 Sebastien_
Member since 2013 • 31 Posts
Anyone playing this game? How is it so far?
Sebastien_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1669 Sebastien_
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

I could spend hours and hours in the towne and not get broed, this is the real JRPG i been waiting for so long :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ottI2x9b0yg&list=UUINy630QRCB9381rAjPbUnw&index=1

What do you like about it most?
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#1670 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Did the creators say this will remain exclusive or may there be a Wii U version at some point?
(Obviously a Wii U version hasn't been mentioned, I am asking whether a Wii U version is out the window.)

Sebastien_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1671 Sebastien_
Just saw the review, looks really interesting.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1672 finalstar2007

Did the creators say this will remain exclusive or may there be a Wii U version at some point?
(Obviously a Wii U version hasn't been mentioned, I am asking whether a Wii U version is out the window.)

KungfuKitten

Wii U? no its not going to any other system, its already out on the PS3 so i dont get why you want it on the Wii U :|

a sequal might end up being multiplatform but Ni No Kuni is only on PS3 and NAmco made it clear

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1673 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Sebastien_

Everything really, from the amazing soundtrack, Great visuals its like being in an animation film and not a game, very addictive battle system ( i could spend hours and hours just batteling) to a great story and lots more! im already 6 hours into the game and loving it

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#1675 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49567 Posts

You are seriously that dumb.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1676 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

My copy came today so I'm about to fire it up. I see the lembots are still here damage controlling too. :(

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1677 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

Loving the game so far, just got my first party member and am now at the Temple of Trials in Al-Mamoon.

el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1678 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

So, do the monsters really evolve? Do they look cool?

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1679 archvile_78

el3m2tigre

They do evolve, but idk when i'll be able to make them evolve.

First time around they evolve around level 13, then its level 33 (not sure if it applies to every monsters) but at level 33 you have 2 choice. Say with the first familiar he's at his last evolution one of those is defense centered while the other is attack centered.

There's 77 familiars you can capture with 3 evolutions each so thats a ton of possibility. IMO they look fine so far.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1680 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

archvile_78

They do evolve, but idk when i'll be able to make them evolve.

First time around they evolve around level 13, then its level 33 (not sure if it applies to every monsters) but at level 33 you have 2 choice. Say with the first familiar he's at his last evolution one of those is defense centered while the other is attack centered.

There's 77 familiars you can capture with 3 evolutions each so thats a ton of possibility. IMO they look fine so far.

Interesting :)
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1681 finalstar2007

el3m2tigre

Not quite sure yet i havent made it to where they can evolve yet but they do evolve heck you can even feed them, give them weapons, attacks, etc

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1682 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
Great news, want this game. Let me guess tho. Cows are back to GS is the only one that counts :P
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1683 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="Sebastien_"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

Everything really, from the amazing soundtrack, Great visuals its like being in an animation film and not a game, very addictive battle system ( i could spend hours and hours just batteling) to a great story and lots more! im already 6 hours into the game and loving it

do you think it could be good for somebody who's been disillusioned by the jrpgs released since final fantasy x? i used to love them back in the old days when there was chrono trigger, secret of mana, secret of evermore, illusion of gaia, final fantasy 4, 6, and 7, dragon warrior 1 through 4, etc.

the only ones i've played and enjoyed semi-recently were the kingdom hearts games.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#1684 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

finalstar2007

Not quite sure yet i havent made it to where they can evolve yet but they do evolve heck you can even feed them, give them weapons, attacks, etc

I just evolved one of my creatures (the game forces you to as part of thre story). They go back to level 1 when you evolve them though. Kinda lame even if they do end up becoming stronger down the line.

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1685 archvile_78

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Sebastien_"] What do you like about it most?CaseyWegner

do you think it could be good for somebody who's been disillusioned by the jrpgs released since final fantasy x? i used to love them back in the old days when there was chrono trigger, secret of mana, secret of evermore, illusion of gaia, final fantasy 4, 6, and 7, dragon warrior 1 through 4, etc.

the only ones i've played and enjoyed semi-recently were the kingdom hearts games.

You could always try the demo and see if you like it, its something to try out for yourself. You could rent it if possible.

Okay people i just now learned how to tame and evolve familiars after completing the temple of trial

Taming: Once you're done with the Temple, a certain party member will receive an harp meaning only this character can tame familiars. The concept is simple, like in Pokemon beating up on the monster (it doesnt matter who beat it up as long as the character using the harp is the one able to tame them) drain their HP naturally and when they're near death if a heart symbol appear on top of their head they're ready for being tamed, simple as that. If you carry too many familiar you can stock them at that stone thats often found by save points so you can collect a whole lot of them.

Evolving: Once a familiar reach a certain level they can evolve. I'll take the first one you get in the game for explaining, once the Mite is level 13 you need to feed it a specific treat. For example with the Mite when you use it in battle you see a little symbol next to his picture, in this case a sun symbol. You need a special treat with the sun symbol and feed it to him so he can evolve (other familiars may need a treat with a moon symbol, etc) once evolved it revert back to level 1 but when it level up it will grow a whole lot stronger.

The base stat of my evolve mite at level 1 are like 38 atk, 34 def, 13 mag.atk, 24 mag def, 38 acc, 30 eva so you can see at level one he's still a force to be reckoned with! I do not know yet where to get those evolution treat but ill update as i play.

lonewolfman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1686 lonewolfman10
Member since 2012 • 528 Posts

This RPG looks amazing

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1687 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

Well, I was considering it down the road, then I read this review.

Game sounds tedious as all f*ck, and I do not have the patience for that kind of thing anymore.

Can anyone who's played it support/debunk this review? It's a pretty quick read.

ultraking

What a surprise major lembot butthurt master finds one of the worst reviews and starts damage controlling.

cmon man. it is sw after all.. cant go by the million other positive reviews , people have to track down the rare negative one

EDIT: he wasnt gonna buy it anyway

Yeah, man. Totally just hating on it. Which is why I asked for opinions from the people who've played it.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1688 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] What a surprise major lembot butthurt master finds one of the worst reviews and starts damage controlling.

Yeah, man. Look at me hyping at dem 360 exclusives through the roof and loving on Halo 4 in every thread. Oh, wait...
archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1689 archvile_78

Well now i've found a certain flaw that can become frustrating.

Okay at some point you're getting a party member, Esther is her name. Now the problem with AI is that they drain out their MP at lightspeed and i'm not even kidding. For some reason they also cannot defend and use items and in the game, some enemies have certain attack that hits everyone like bosses for example they all have this special attack that can deal massive damage if you do not defend.

I was thinking about "Defending" myself with Oliver/whatever familiar i used then switching to Esther and "Defend" as well but IIRC it doesn't let you switch while in defense mode. I ended up needing to solo the volcano boss equipped with a fire sword (no idea why i even equipped my familiar with that in the first place)

It kinda put me off especially if the game is gonna get harder. My best recommendation would be to remove whatever MP spell your AI's familiar use and manually heal with her during bosses otherwise you might as well solo.

I suppose this could have used some sort of Gambit system like FFXII.

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1691 archvile_78

^^

Reminds me of KH where Donald would spam healing Sora until he ran out of MP and then he would die and leave me off with either Goofy or whatever world specific character to deal with them bosses and enemies...Oh Donald :P Luckily in KH 2 you could change that, but damn it was annoying.

Desmonic

You can set tactic in NNK but it all come down to dem 1 damage with their physical attack after draining their MP in 3 seconds.

I normally wouldn't mind micromanaging tougher fight but for some reason if you use a familiar as Oliver and press L1 to switch over to Esther, Oliver's familiar is pulled back and sent out again.

Once i get Swaine (the third party member) much lul should ensue.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1692 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Okay at some point you're getting a party member, Esther is her name. Now the problem with AI is that they drain out their MP at lightspeed and i'm not even kidding. For some reason they also cannot defend and use items and in the game, some enemies have certain attack that hits everyone like bosses for example they all have this special attack that can deal massive damage if you do not defend.

I was thinking about "Defending" myself with Oliver/whatever familiar i used then switching to Esther and "Defend" as well but IIRC it doesn't let you switch while in defense mode. I ended up needing to solo the volcano boss equipped with a fire sword (no idea why i even equipped my familiar with that in the first place)

It kinda put me off especially if the game is gonna get harder. My best recommendation would be to remove whatever MP spell your AI's familiar use and manually heal with her during bosses otherwise you might as well solo.

I suppose this could have used some sort of Gambit system like FFXII.

archvile_78

From what I've read in the strategy guide, later in the game you are able to give quick commands, "all out attack" (square button I think), and "all out defend" (triangle) to all party members. You still have to give Oli (or whomever you're controlling) the defend command manually, but are able to make the others defend at a push of a button.

Makes you wonder why they don't allow this early on in the game as I've had the same problem. There've been a few bosses where I don't even bother bringing back a fallen party member back because what you said which sucks because their familiars are pulled out of play. Yea, the AI can be a bit dumb at points.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1693 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
[QUOTE="locopatho"]Great news, want this game. Let me guess tho. Cows are back to GS is the only one that counts :P

Damn right :cool:
Avatar image for nosmokingbandit
nosmokingbandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1694 nosmokingbandit
Member since 2010 • 43 Posts

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Sebastien_"] What do you like about it most?CaseyWegner

Yes. I haven't thoroughly enjoyed a JRPG since FFX (unless you count Valkryia Chronicles, which was fantastic). I like the old-school style rpgs, and Ni No Kuni is flippin perfect. Its the ideal blend of old a new. Everything about it is excellent so far, and I've just gotten to Al Mamoon (about 4.5 hours in with all side quests completed so far). I'm in love. I can't wait to get home from work to play. I'm pissed that I have to work all weekend, including extra hours to cover for other coworkers. I haven't felt this way about a game in many years. I didn't play the demo, but I've heard it isnt a good representation of the game. Which makes sense because the game is an experience that you can't really absorb in an hour demo.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1695 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

nosmokingbandit

Yes. I haven't thoroughly enjoyed a JRPG since FFX (unless you count Valkryia Chronicles, which was fantastic). I like the old-school style rpgs, and Ni No Kuni is flippin perfect. Its the ideal blend of old a new. Everything about it is excellent so far, and I've just gotten to Al Mamoon (about 4.5 hours in with all side quests completed so far). I'm in love. I can't wait to get home from work to play. I'm pissed that I have to work all weekend, including extra hours to cover for other coworkers. I haven't felt this way about a game in many years. I didn't play the demo, but I've heard it isnt a good representation of the game. Which makes sense because the game is an experience that you can't really absorb in an hour demo.

i'd go out and rent it but i have such a huge backlog of games right now (thank you, steam winter sale) that there's just not enough time.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1696 MirkoS77

Speaking on strategy guides, I was browsing through Prima's last night and this game's freakin' COMPLEX. Each familiar has their own sign: star, sun, moon, and the ultra rare planet, and each have huge benefits against the other (30-50% more effective if you're using the right sign IIRC) Star beats sun, sun beats moon, moon beats star. Each familiar has their own affinities and vulnerabilities, roles, recharge times, clock it all back to zero once metamorphosis happens and start over. They're divided in genuses and classes, some prefer and will benefit fighting along Oliver and some along others.

Jeeez. How the f*ck am I supposed to remember all of this, for each familiar? There's no way I can. I just learned how to recruit monsters so have about 10 so far, but with 300+ available, I mean....WTF? I'm going to need to stick by one or two dozen the whole way through at most, and even that's more than I can even hope of remembering what they're good against in battle at any given moment. I've found that in regular battles all of this info is not really necessary (though I hear it gets much harder) so I only care about it for bosses really. At THIS point so far, but I have a feeling I need to be, er......very familiar with my familiars if I wish to survive on normal later on.

People call this game kiddie. Man alive......in appearence only. This has got to be one of the most in-depth RPGs out there. INSANELY in-depth. I've never had to put so much consideration into how a difficult battle is approached. I'm at the volcano but am tempted to start over as I've put a lot of time into my fams without really even realizing how specialized they are and how a well rounded party is crucial to success. This is not emphasized on in the in-game tutorials, so those just starting: pay close attention to each familiar and what you want them to do.

Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1697 Yangire
Member since 2010 • 8795 Posts

Speaking on strategy guides, I was browsing through Prima's last night and this game's freakin' COMPLEX. Each familiar has their own sign: star, sun, moon, and the ultra rare planet, and each have huge benefits against the other (30-50% more effective if you're using the right sign IIRC) Star beats sun, sun beats moon, moon beats star. Each familiar has their own affinities and vulnerabilities, roles, recharge times, clock it all back to zero once metamorphosis happens and start over. They're divided in genuses and classes, some prefer and will benefit fighting along Oliver and some along others.

Jeeez. How the f*ck am I supposed to remember all of this, for each familiar? There's no way I can. I just learned how to recruit monsters so have about 10 so far, but with 300+ available, I mean....WTF? I'm going to need to stick by one or two dozen the whole way through at most, and even that's more than I can even hope of remembering what they're good against in battle at any given moment. I've found that in regular battles all of this info is not really necessary (though I hear it gets much harder) so I only care about it for bosses really. At THIS point so far, but I have a feeling I need to be, er......very familiar with my familiars if I wish to survive on normal later on.

People call this game kiddie. Man alive......in appearence only. This has got to be one of the most in-depth RPGs out there. INSANELY in-depth. I've never had to put so much consideration into how a difficult battle is approached. I'm at the volcano but am tempted to start over as I've put a lot of time into my fams without really even realizing how specialized they are and how a well rounded party is crucial to success. This is not emphasized on in the in-game tutorials, so those just starting: pay close attention to each familiar and what you want them to do.

MirkoS77

Sounds like Pokemon, but less complex.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1698 MirkoS77

[QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

Yangire

Sounds like Pokemon, but less complex.

Never played Pokemon, but I hear it's similar.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1699 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

archvile_78

Later on in the game you are granted the ability to go all out on attack or all out on defense at the touch of triangle or square independantly. They should have just added it at the start though.

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1700 archvile_78

[QUOTE="archvile_78"]

-Unreal-

Later on in the game you are granted the ability to go all out on attack or all out on defense at the touch of triangle or square independantly. They should have just added it at the start though.

Yeah that's what i've read. I'd have just given it as soon as you get Esther. I was hoping i could micromanage "Defend" until i unlock that but nope, if i make Oliver defend and switch to, say, Esther to manually defend i think it remove Oliver of defense.