OFFICIAL HYPE : Crackdown 3 scores 5/10 - let the execution begin!

#201 Posted by BoxRekt (1424 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@boxrekt said:

Yes, that's my post genius.

Now point out how I am a "hypocrite" here since you're angrily taking up for fedor's failed stance.

Specifically...

you were trying to goad others into the bet

WRONG!

Try again.

You need to read my post again or stay out of other people discussion being a pickle rider. It seem you have reading comprehension problems or selective reading.

Either way you're wrong and failing just as bad as fedor.

You decided to jump in like a mindless fanboy and take up for fedors argument but you can't see using my post actually kills your argument.

#202 Posted by Fedor (4986 posts) -

@boxrekt: Nobody cares anymore. Stop dwelling on your failings and have fun.

#203 Edited by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

WRONG!

Try again.

You need to read my post again or stay out of other people discussion being a pickle rider. It seem you have reading comprehension problems or selective reading.

You decided to jump in like a mindless fanboy and take up for fedors argument but you can't see using my post actually kills your argument.

I think you should try again. Your post is quite apparent. You are goading people, and yet you haven't placed a bet yourself. That is hypocrisy. At least we've moved on from you stating people don't understand the meaning of the word "hypocrite." You literally asked people to "put up or shut up." Do you understand what it is to "goad" somebody?

I'll quote your post again:

@boxrekt said:

What I don't get is why so many people are eager to weigh in on what the outcome of @blackballs bet but don't want to be included in @blackballs bet.

I mean, if you're going to be bold enough to give your 2 cent about how @blackballs bet should be determined, then you also be bold enough to hold yourself the same terms in opposition of his bet.

The stakes are literally in your favor with 4.0 being the point at which you would loose.

If you're too cowardly and not willing to hold yourself to your own suggested terms for a bet that you doesn't involve you then you should probably be silent and stay in a cowards place.

Too many brave cowards in this thread need to put up or shut up.

#204 Posted by Mandzilla (4085 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:

What's up with everyone making these crazy bets all of a sudden?

Doing an old System Wars bet of old. Long ago, Hermits of 2003 mocked lemmings of the OG Xbox and how their port of Doom 3 will outscore the OG Xbox version. It was 1 lemming vs a massive hoard of PC Hermits. Guess what the end results came?

Wait, so one lemming stood against an army of technologically superior hermits and won? Damn, they should make a film about that or something haha.

#205 Posted by cainetao11 (36561 posts) -

@lundy86_4: so did I. Games with garbage gameplay but emotional story score well at gamespot. This game looks like gameplay mediocrity and lol we know it isn’t going to have a story. It’s an easy 6/10 at best!

#206 Posted by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@lundy86_4: so did I. Games with garbage gameplay but emotional story score well at gamespot. This game looks like gameplay mediocrity and lol we know it isn’t going to have a story. It’s an easy 6/10 at best!

Shit's gonna be fun though lol.

#207 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19685 posts) -
@mandzilla said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:

Doing an old System Wars bet of old. Long ago, Hermits of 2003 mocked lemmings of the OG Xbox and how their port of Doom 3 will outscore the OG Xbox version. It was 1 lemming vs a massive hoard of PC Hermits. Guess what the end results came?

Wait, so one lemming stood against an army of technologically superior hermits and won? Damn, they should make a film about that or something haha.

Yes, and it was a mass genocide of hermits. Majority of those left SW and then never heard again.

#208 Posted by Fedor (4986 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: Who was this immortal warrior?

#209 Posted by Mandzilla (4085 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:

Yes, and it was a mass genocide of hermits. Majority of those left SW and then never heard again.

That's sad. :(

#210 Edited by BoxRekt (1424 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@boxrekt said:

WRONG!

Try again.

I think you should try again. Your post is quite apparent. You are goading people, and yet you haven't placed a bet yourself. That is hypocrisy. At least we've moved on from you stating people don't understand the meaning of the work "hypocrite."

Because you have selective reading

@boxrekt: If you're too cowardly and not willing to hold yourself to your own suggested terms for a bet that you doesn't involve you then you should probably be silent and stay in a cowards place.

Now, tell me what the terms that I suggested for the bet? Trick question

How am I goading people into the bet when I suggested that if someone is not willing to accept their own terms you should stay out and not try to determine the stakes?

Yes you have reading comprehension problems and selective reading coupled with a strange obsession to get into arguments with me. This has all lead to your boneheaded conclusion.

FYI:

I have accepted my own terms genius.

I didn't make any suggestions about what the penalty should be for this bet. If I did make a suggestion about the stakes did I would have bet myself under those same terms.

There was nothing hypocritical here except YOU trying to goad me into a bet which I didn't try to place stakes on.

Begone thot

#211 Posted by cainetao11 (36561 posts) -

@blackballs: “God, I love the thread I've created. Almost as lovely as when Fedor gets banned next week! :D”

I have to salute you on the this thread. It is the most fun I’ve had with SW in a loooong time.

#212 Edited by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

Because you have selective reading

@boxrekt: If you're too cowardly and not willing to hold yourself to your own suggested terms for a bet that you doesn't involve you then you should probably be silent and stay in a cowards place.

Now, tell me what the terms that I suggested for the bet? Trick question

How am I goading people into the bet when I suggested that if someone is not willing to accept their own terms they shouldn't be trying to determine the stakes?

Yes you have reading comprehension problems and selective reading coupled with a strange obsession to get into arguments with me. This has all lead to your boneheaded conclusion.

FYI:

I have accepted my own terms genius.

I didn't make any suggestions about what the penalty of this bet should be. If I make a suggestion about the stakes did I would have bet myself under those same terms.

Nothing hypocritical except YOU trying to goad me into a bet which I didn't try to place stakes on.

Begone thot

Look up what "goading" means (your initial post.) Then look up the word "hypocrisy," as you initially goad people into betting, yet do not follow through yourself, thus that is hypocritical.

Awful lot of sentences in order to be wrong. BTW, not every point needs it's own sentence or two... It brings back memories for people...

----

BTW, learn what "goad" means.

#213 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19685 posts) -
@fedor said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Who was this immortal warrior?

His name was Jago, later changed it to KingJago

#214 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@fedor said:

@blackballs: Love the thread. I dont like you, but ya got guts, kid.

Same, we are frenemies. And I'll be honored to get my account banned if I lose my bet to you, of course not as honored as if it happens to you. :D

#215 Edited by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

IS THIS GOADING? PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD? @blackballs@cainetao11@FireEmblem_Man@fedor@mandzilla@TheEroica@jaydan

@boxrekt said:

What I don't get is why so many people are eager to weigh in on what the outcome of @blackballs bet but don't want to be included in @blackballs bet.

I mean, if you're going to be bold enough to give your 2 cent about how @blackballs bet should be determined, then you also be bold enough to hold yourself the same terms in opposition of his bet.

The stakes are literally in your favor with 4.0 being the point at which you would loose.

If you're too cowardly and not willing to hold yourself to your own suggested terms for a bet that you doesn't involve you then you should probably be silent and stay in a cowards place.

#216 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19685 posts) -
@mandzilla said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:

Far from it, hermits eventually came back around the time of Half-Life 2 and the hype of Gen 7. It was still considered the greatest SW Ownage of all time.

#217 Posted by Mandzilla (4085 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mandzilla said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Far from it, hermits eventually came back around the time of Half-Life 2 and the hype of Gen 7. It was still considered the greatest SW Ownage of all time.

Ah I see, seems I need to brush up a bit on the history of System Wars then. Cheers for the tale.

#218 Posted by Fedor (4986 posts) -

@blackballs:

#219 Edited by cainetao11 (36561 posts) -

@lundy86_4: absolutely it’s goading. Nobody here gives a shit what you think others behavior “should” be boxrekowhatever. When you start telling others what they should do in a forum that was made to put all of us fanboys, shit posters, Jimmie rustlers and man children in the one forum to keep us away from the peaceful dedicated forums then you are goading. You have no power to dictate how others should behave. You aren’t a mod. I’m now goading you with this post. It’s SW shit.

#220 Posted by Fedor (4986 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: A fitting name.

#221 Edited by XVision84 (16053 posts) -

@TheEroica: Can I join the bet on Fedors side? Seems interesting.

On another note, we should bring SW bets back. They were great back in the day.

#222 Posted by kuu2 (11151 posts) -

@goldenelementxl said:

If this game scores higher than a 6 on Gamespot I will deactivate my account. However, if the game scores a 6 or lower, @kuu2, @Antwan3K and @ronvalencia should have to close theirs.

Deal?

How am I getting pulled into this and I would never bet my account.

#223 Posted by BoxRekt (1424 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

Look up what "goading" means (your initial post.) Then look up the word "hypocrisy," as you initially goad people into betting, yet do not follow through yourself, thus that is hypocritical.

Awful lot of sentences in order to be wrong. BTW, not every point needs it's own sentence or two... It brings back memories for people...

----

No I didn't

Now you're proving yourself to be a liar on top of a raving lunatic with selective reading.

There is no initial anything, my stance is clear cut. It's either or!

If you're willing to jump into a bet to make suggestions about stakes then be willing hold yourself to those stakes.

If you're not willing to follow rules you think someone else should abide by then STFU and stay out of the bet.

Nothing hypocritical about my view and I followed my own view.

It's not my fault you have reading comprehension issues, but I've spelled it out for you since you are incapable of understanding any other way.

You're an even shitter poster than I first thought you were. I filthy liar and desperate to bend facts to force your desperate arguments.

Post your shitty attempts to lie somewhere else. Don't quote me anymore.

#224 Posted by Fedor (4986 posts) -

@XVision84: An unholy alliance?

#225 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19685 posts) -
@boxrekt said:
@lundy86_4 said:

----

No I didn't

Now you're proving yourself to be a liar on top of a raving lunatic with selective reading.

If you're willing to jump into a bet to make suggestions about stakes then be willing hold yourself to those stakes.

If you're not willing to follow rules you think someone else should abide by then STFU and stay out of the bet.

It's not my fault you have reading comprehension issues, but I've spelled it out for you since you are incapable of understanding any other way.

You're an even shitter poster than I first thought you were. I filthy liar and desperate to bend facts to force your desperate arguments.

You're goading again, but of course you always think you're right. You never learned when your old accounts got banned, AzatiS

#226 Edited by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -
@boxrekt said:

No I didn't

Is that what we do to counteract people's arguments?

Look up the word goading, and the word hypocrite.

WRONG! WRONG! <--- That's you, by the way.

----

You're boring bud. Merriam-Webster... Read it and just keep reading so we don't have to deal with your sorry ass anymore.

#227 Posted by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@boxrekt better widen the bumhole in this thread lol.

#228 Posted by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@XVision84 and @kuu2, you guys are here... Is this post goading?

@boxrekt said:

#229 Posted by XVision84 (16053 posts) -

@fedor: You know it ;)

#230 Posted by XVision84 (16053 posts) -

@lundy86_4: Yup that's definitely goading.

#231 Posted by TheEroica (18412 posts) -

@XVision84: As far as I'm concerned you can join in... Though are you sure you want to? I don't want any sour grapes when the verdict comes.... This is a potential IP ban...

#232 Edited by XVision84 (16053 posts) -

@TheEroica: Sour grapes? Me? Naw. Put me down, should be fun :).

#233 Posted by DaVillain- (36577 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@lundy86_4: screw that. It isn’t sad at all. I’ve posted here long enough to get on the top poster list and been a member of the community too long to throw it away on what? Guessing what peter brown scores Crackdown 3? Get in touch with reality people. Anybody here knows it doesn’t look like a game the reviewers of Gamespot will like. There is no deep, emotional narrative to save it from its own mediocrity (at best).

First of, let me say congrats on making to the top 10 posters :)

Back to reality. Crackdown 3 lost alot of hype, I know because I was following this game since reveal with it's Cloud Destruction and when the Engine got sold, it went development hell, too many delays and with the recent gameplay we saw, it looks good on paper but we know it's nothing to get hype about after all this time. Crackdown 3 isn't worth betting a life over and what really surprises me is the Cows are so hype then Lems are. Gamespot will no likely give it a 6 at best and that's being generous.

I'm still going to play it through Game Pass but that's about it.

#234 Posted by BoxRekt (1424 posts) -

@XVision84 said:

So, WHAT was I goading exactly?

For people to make a bet?

or

For people to stop jumping in on a bet making up penalties if they don't want to abide by those same rules?

Context is everything, don't be short sighted.

#235 Edited by Random_Matt (4146 posts) -

GS will probably rig it by one point just to get rid of ya.

#236 Posted by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@XVision84 said:

@TheEroica: Sour grapes? Me? Naw. Put me down, should be fun :).

Legend. Yeah, it's a safe-bet, but anything that shuts @boxrekt up makes you a legend.

#237 Edited by TheEroica (18412 posts) -

@XVision84: may the gods be ever in your favor.... I salute you System Warrior.

Let it be known on this day, February 5th 2019 Xvision84, put his blood on the line for the GLORY of the system wars.

#238 Edited by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@XVision84 said:

So, WHAT was I goading exactly?

For people to make a bet?

or

For people to stop jumping in on a bet making up penalties if they don't want to abide by those same rules?

Context is everything, don't be short sighted.

Both those scenarios admit that you were in fact goading. Definition of the word, bud. Congrats. I did direct you to Merriam-Webster... I tried to help lol.

#239 Edited by DaVillain- (36577 posts) -

@boxrekt: Let it go man. This isn't worth it.

#240 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6749 posts) -

I hope it scores a 3/10 so you still get to deactivate your account.

#241 Posted by cainetao11 (36561 posts) -

Google:goading definition-to provoke or annoy to stimulate an action or reaction.

He was goading by the very definition of the word.

#242 Posted by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

Google:goading definition-to provoke or annoy to stimulate an action or reaction.

He was goading by the very definition of the word.

Yep. @boxrekt was heavily trying to ask someone to prove his hypocrisy, and yet fucks off when accused of goading people. BTW, he was also proven wrong with regards to being a hypocrite, due to @fedor and myself.

#243 Posted by cainetao11 (36561 posts) -

@lundy86_4: “Is that what we do to counteract people's arguments?”

Yeah that childish shit started recently. Putting a line through what a person posted. Lol

#244 Edited by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -
@cainetao11 said:

@lundy86_4: “Is that what we do to counteract people's arguments?”

Yeah that childish shit started recently. Putting a line through what a person posted. Lol

Yeah, i've seen it come up a few times. Used properly, it's fine. Used like an imbecile... Well...

#245 Posted by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@davillain- said:

C'mon... He made his bed, and he'd do the exact same :P

#246 Posted by BoxRekt (1424 posts) -

@davillain- said:

The guy is a shit poster, a liar and a lunatic who post stalks me around the board trying to start arguments. Don't know why I even gratify him with proper responses.

I'm done with him.

#247 Posted by lundy86_4 (53192 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

The guy is a shit poster, a liar and a lunatic who post stalks me around the board trying to start arguments. Don't know why I even gratify him with proper responses.

I'm done with him.

Is this me? Is this ME? Oh my God, I hope it is.

#248 Posted by DrLostRib (4904 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@boxrekt said:

I'm done with him.

Is this me? Is this ME? Oh my God, I hope it is.

lol at some fanboy with a new account calling people a shit poster and a liar

#249 Posted by cainetao11 (36561 posts) -

I think the review embargo is up on the 11th? Cannot wait!!

#250 Posted by cainetao11 (36561 posts) -

@lundy86_4: yeah a line through a word or phrase when proper. But to quote and then just do it to the entire quote is being an angry little beeotch.