OFFICIAL HYPE : Crackdown 3 scores 5/10 - let the execution begin!

#151 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

It's okay Blue I mean @blackballs, you don't have to insult anyone, because you have no one.

I found your theme song on Youtube. I can't believe how accurate this is to your Gamespot career:

Loading Video...

Damn, can't believe how butt hurt you are. Did I seriously hurt your feeling?

Wow so your rebuttal is you can't handle the shit-posting? What kind of shit-poster are you? You can't handle it?

It's okay, you will crash and burn soon enough and all of System Wars is here for the spectacle.

No, I'm just not butt-hurt enough that I'm triggered.

The joke's on you, I don't give a shit about Crackdown 3 and have no reason to be triggered, I am here finding the lulz that you're going to get banned over your fanboyism by making a bet over your hopefulness a game on the opposing system makes a flop.

There's comedy in the fact you will demise of your own self-destruction and your shit-posting antics, and now you're quivering playing the blame-game when someone shit-posts you. I guess you weren't a good shit-poster after all.

If you didn't care about Crackflop 3 you wouldn't spend the last hour of life replying to every single one of my posts, the reality is the game is going to flop hard, it'll score a 4/10 or lower and the lemming tears will be delicious.

#152 Edited by jaydan (2267 posts) -
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

Wow so your rebuttal is you can't handle the shit-posting? What kind of shit-poster are you? You can't handle it?

It's okay, you will crash and burn soon enough and all of System Wars is here for the spectacle.

The joke's on you, I don't give a shit about Crackdown 3 and have no reason to be triggered, I am here finding the lulz that you're going to get banned over your fanboyism by making a bet over your hopefulness a game on the opposing system makes a flop.

There's comedy in the fact you will demise of your own self-destruction and your shit-posting antics, and now you're quivering playing the blame-game when someone shit-posts you. I guess you weren't a good shit-poster after all.

If you didn't care about Crackflop 3 you wouldn't spend the last hour of life replying to every single one of my posts, the reality is the game is going to flop hard, it'll score a 4/10 or lower and the lemming tears will be delicious.

You are not the caller of my life or how I choose to spend an hour. If I feel like wasting an hour laughing at you, I will do it. Now you are backpedaling since you realize I am unfazed by your assertion that I must be triggered over Crackdown 3. Nope, the joke's on you. You have nothing to resort to now, the only direction you have now is being pushed closer to the ban hammer.

#153 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

#154 Posted by Chutebox (44571 posts) -

The stakes are high (not really)!

#155 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

You are not the caller of my life or how I choose to spend an hour. If I feel like wasting an hour laughing at you, I will do it. Now you are backpedaling since you realize I am unfazed by your assertion that I must be triggered over Crackdown 3. Nope, the joke's on you. You have nothing to resort to now, the only direction you have now is being pushed closer to the ban hammer.

You're triggered, a whole hour spent replying to all of my posts and then say you're not lonely? Come on. Also, so much trash talk and still don't want to bet. Now, butt-hurt little lemming, admit you're triggered.

#156 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@blackballs: Hey, this bet isn't any fun if you go and get banned before the score. Give it a rest.

#157 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@Chutebox: These are open weight grand prix type stakes.

#158 Edited by BoxRekt (1252 posts) -

@fedor said:

@boxrekt: Oh tgob, scared of being ip banned? Sit down and be quiet if you aren't getting in on the bet.

This is now the official hype thread genius.

I'll post on whatever Crackdown 3 related topics I please.

You're the one who wanted to get caught up in @blackballs bet so don't involve me into your angry fallout over what you wanted to happen in a bet that you decided to inject yourself in.

If you or other desperate fanboys want to involve yourself in setting rules for a bet someone else made then you need to be willing to accept those terms yourself, it's simple.

I didn't tell anyone what their penalty should be for bets that I'm not involved in, You and several other loud mouth posters did!

So you can sit down and be quiet because I wasn't one of the people telling @blackballs what should happen to him if his bet failed.

You can step off now.

#159 Edited by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@boxrekt: 😆 you're such a baby, Tgob. Its amazing you're able to function with that thin skin.

#160 Edited by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

It sounds like @boxrekt is being a big ol' softy! Get in on the bet. You seem to be criticizing everybody else for not doing the same.

#161 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@lundy86_4: He's scared to lose his alt account.

#162 Posted by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

@fedor: It's literally a throw-away... However, if this IP ban holds, then this is gonna be fun. I'll be the first to say that i'm not gonna throw my account away on an IP ban... As sad as it is, posting here can be kinda fun lol.

#163 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@lundy86_4: I hear that. I'll take one for the team if it comes to it.

#164 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@jaydan: Damn, Blackballs flagged you 16 times.

#165 Edited by BoxRekt (1252 posts) -

@fedor said:

@boxrekt: 😆 you're such a baby, Tgob. Its amazing you're able to function with that thin skin.

Nice deflection, glad we have an understanding.

@lundy86_4 said:

It sounds like @boxrekt is being a big ol' softy! Get in on the bet. You seem to be criticizing everybody else for not doing the same.

It's funny you were one of the posters adding your 2 cent about the bet, Why aren't YOU already in on the bet?

Your post is kind of dumb. I'm citicizng people who want to try to determine the states of a bet they are not involved in.

How are others doing the same as me when I didn't try to set the stakes for what this bet would be?

Your desperate post is dumb.

#166 Posted by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

@fedor: Braver man (or woman) than I.

Also, i'm genuinely amused at @jaydan having a 16 forum karma. I'm sure it'll be gone over the next day or two lol.

#167 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@boxrekt: My understanding is you're being hypocritical. No need, little fella. Sit back and enjoy the show.

#168 Posted by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

It's funny you were one of the posters adding your 2 cent about the bet, Why aren't YOU already in on the bet?

Here:

@lundy86_4 said:

@fedor: It's literally a throw-away... However, if this IP ban holds, then this is gonna be fun. I'll be the first to say that i'm not gonna throw my account away on an IP ban... As sad as it is, posting here can be kinda fun lol.

#169 Posted by Chutebox (44571 posts) -

The hell does tgob mean?

#170 Edited by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@Chutebox: It was his old handle until he got banned. Means turd goblin.

#171 Posted by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

The hell does tgob mean?

Old(ish) poster on SW.

#172 Posted by phbz (4414 posts) -

I think it will score a 6, I like the visual style and the gameplay loop looks fun. Nothing amazing but still ok. The online does nothing for me, the destruction looks cool but that's about it.

#173 Posted by BoxRekt (1252 posts) -

@fedor said:

@boxrekt: My understanding is you're being hypocritical.

Point out where I was hypocritical!

I'll wait while you fumble and make a fool of yourself in the process for not understanding what the word "hypocritical" means.

#174 Posted by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

@phbz said:

I think it will score a 6, I like the visual style and the gameplay loop looks fun. Nothing amazing but still ok. The online does nothing for me, the destruction looks cool but that's about it.

This thing went through development Hell and back... I was shocked that MS didn't can it earlier. At the end of the day, CD games are fairly mindless fun.

#175 Edited by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@boxrekt: You're criticising others for giving their 2 cents on the bet, yet here you are trying to force yourself in. Nobody cares what you think. Sit down and enjoy, little fella.

#176 Posted by DrLostRib (4889 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@Chutebox said:

The hell does tgob mean?

Old(ish) poster on SW.

This guy right: https://www.gamespot.com/profile/tgob89/

I guess that's old by current SW standards

...though he posted a lot like another user

#177 Edited by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

@drlostrib said:

This guy right: https://www.gamespot.com/profile/tgob89/

I guess that's old by current SW standards

...though he posted a lot like another user

Yeah, these amount of alts are getting way out of hand. GS should just IP ban as a standard... Though i'm sure they'll just use a VPN or something.

#178 Edited by BoxRekt (1252 posts) -

@fedor said:

@boxrekt: You're criticising others for giving their 2 cents on the bet, yet here you are trying to force yourself in. Nobody cares what you think. Sit down and enjoy, little fella.

LMAO, where am I hypocritical? Specifically?

You said I was being hypocritical for pointing out that people shouldn't be weighing in and setting requirements on a bet that they are not willing to follow themselves.

How is that, "hypocritical"?

Stop using words you don't understand, you need think before posting idiotic arguments that don't make sense.

L

#179 Edited by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@boxrekt: You were literally trying to force others into the bet. Lol, you are so silly. Sit back and enjoy, little fella.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

#180 Posted by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -
@fedor said:

@boxrekt: You were literally trying to force others into the bet. Lol, you are so silly. Sit back and enjoy, little fella.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Kinda this...

#181 Edited by BoxRekt (1252 posts) -

@fedor said:

No I wasn't!

I said that you shouldn't be trying to set parameters for a bet that you are not willing to follow yourself. Simple!

It's a pretty straight forward stance and you desperately trying to twist that and claim I'm a "hypocrite" for pointing out that fact is the symbol of your desperation in your failed argument.

Any other dumb arguments you want to throw out since you're on a roll?

@lundy86_4 said:
@fedor said:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Kinda this...

Kinda fail!

#182 Posted by Chutebox (44571 posts) -

@drlostrib: Ah....I thought meant something haha

#183 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@boxrekt: You are a hypocrite. Also a baby. And a coward. Stay in your lane, alt boy.

#184 Posted by sealionact (3887 posts) -

@fedor: Which one?

#185 Edited by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -
@boxrekt said:

Kinda fail!

This whole post...

@boxrekt said:

What I don't get is why so many people are eager to weigh in on what the outcome of @blackballs bet but don't want to be included in @blackballs bet.

I mean, if you're going to be bold enough to give your 2 cent about how @blackballs bet should be determined, then you also be bold enough to hold yourself the same terms in opposition of his bet.

The stakes are literally in your favor with 4.0 being the point at which you would loose.

If you're too cowardly and not willing to hold yourself to your own suggested terms for a bet that you doesn't involve you then you should probably be silent and stay in a cowards place.

Too many brave cowards in this thread need to put up or shut up.

#186 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@sealionact: Which one what?

#187 Posted by BoxRekt (1252 posts) -

@fedor said:

@boxrekt: You are a hypocrite. Also a baby. And a coward. Stay in your lane, alt boy.

Uh, yeah, you completely failed to prove that after multiple requests for you to show where that happend.

Get a dictinary, learn what words mean before trying to spam them in your pitiful arguments.

#188 Edited by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@boxrekt: I think you need the dictionary, tgob. Anyways, why dont you get in on this bet? I'd love to get rid of you as well.

#189 Posted by BoxRekt (1252 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@boxrekt said:

Kinda fail!

This whole post...

@boxrekt said:

What I don't get is why so many people are eager to weigh in on what the outcome of @blackballs bet but don't want to be included in @blackballs bet.

I mean, if you're going to be bold enough to give your 2 cent about how @blackballs bet should be determined, then you also be bold enough to hold yourself the same terms in opposition of his bet.

The stakes are literally in your favor with 4.0 being the point at which you would loose.

If you're too cowardly and not willing to hold yourself to your own suggested terms for a bet that you doesn't involve you then you should probably be silent and stay in a cowards place.

Too many brave cowards in this thread need to put up or shut up.

Yes, that's my post genius.

Now point out how I am a "hypocrite" here since you're angrily taking up for fedor's failed stance.

Specifically...

#190 Posted by cainetao11 (36546 posts) -

@lundy86_4: screw that. It isn’t sad at all. I’ve posted here long enough to get on the top poster list and been a member of the community too long to throw it away on what? Guessing what peter brown scores Crackdown 3? Get in touch with reality people. Anybody here knows it doesn’t look like a game the reviewers of Gamespot will like. There is no deep, emotional narrative to save it from its own mediocrity (at best).

#191 Posted by robert_sparkes (3015 posts) -

It's incredible seeing how many people have wanted this game to fail.

#192 Posted by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

@cainetao11: That's true. We've been here a long-ass time lol. I'm on record at 6/7... The game has been through too much to achieve anything more. Hell, I bought the initial game for the Halo 3 demo, even though I ended up enjoying the original Crackdown lol.

#193 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@boxrekt: So you dont know what a qte is, what hypocrite means, or what it looks like when some one is angry. Jesus, go outside and talk to some real people.

#194 Posted by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

Yes, that's my post genius.

Now point out how I am a "hypocrite" here since you're angrily taking up for fedor's failed stance.

Specifically...

You seem to be confused. Where I interjected in the argument, I agreed with @fedor, because you were trying to goad others into the bet (read your post.) Now, that being said, your hypocrisy lies in goading others into a bet, yet not placing one yourself. Thus, hypocrisy.

#195 Posted by BoxRekt (1252 posts) -

@fedor said:

@boxrekt: I think you need the dictionary, tgob. Anyways, why dont you get in on this bet? I'd love to get rid of you as well.

I don't care about what you'd love nor would I go out of my way to do something for someone who makes mind numbingly bad arguments like you happy.

Get a dictionary and learn what words mean before you try to use them because your argument degraded into nothing childish rants when it was all said and done.

#196 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

God, I love the thread I've created. Almost as lovely as when Fedor gets banned next week! :D

#197 Posted by MonsieurX (39056 posts) -

ITT:

#198 Posted by lundy86_4 (53140 posts) -

@blackballs said:

God, I love the thread I've created. Almost as lovely as when Fedor gets banned next week! :D

At this point, this thread is pretty solid. I'll give you credit for that.

#199 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@boxrekt: Rants? I'm not the one writing up paragraphs. Stop being so triggered, tgob. Your time will come soon.

#200 Posted by Fedor (4907 posts) -

@blackballs: Love the thread. I dont like you, but ya got guts, kid.