OFFICIAL HYPE : Crackdown 3 scores 5/10 - let the execution begin!

#101 Posted by jaydan (2265 posts) -
@blackballs said:
@TheEroica said:

@blackballs: a bets a bet in system wars... If it's not a 4 out of 10 I'll close it for you so no one thinks your yellow when you try and back out.

But If I win, then I_P_Daily, Sevenezz, SecretPolice and Pedro all have to close theirs as well!

That's not how a bet works. @i_p_daily, @secretpolice_ and @Pedro have not agreed to such terms and you can't make those calls yourself. What's true, @blackballs, is you did not cast your reward if you won the bet in the original post. So what's going to happen is if you lose: you are banned. If you won: nothing happens because you did not place your reward if you won the bet. You can't now revise your conditions after you already called the bet.

#102 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@TheEroica said:

@blackballs: a bets a bet in system wars... If it's not a 4 out of 10 I'll close it for you so no one thinks your yellow when you try and back out.

But If I win, then I_P_Daily, Sevenezz, SecretPolice and Pedro all have to close theirs as well!

That's not how a bet works. @i_p_daily, @secretpolice_ and @Pedro have not agreed to such terms and you can't make those calls yourself. What's true, @blackballs, is you did not cast your reward if you won the bet in the original post. So what's going to happen is if you lose: you are banned. If you won: nothing happens because you did not place your reward if you won the bet. You can't now revise your conditions after you already called the bet.

Again, you like to trash talk but are scared like your alts as well to place a bet. Fedor changed and now is betting, don't know why you can't do it. Oh, because you know that it will score less than a 4/10. You lem's have 0 faith on this trash exclusive of yours.

#103 Posted by jaydan (2265 posts) -
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

We need to make sure the mods have this thread duly noted, so when Crackdown 3 scores higher than a 4/10 we can shut down @blackballs account with no questions asked.

So much trash talk, but you don't have the balls to bet your account either. I may have my differences with Fedor, but at least she has some balls. Unlike you and the rest of the lemming bots whom know this game will suck so badly you don't bet.

Honestly if betting your account's ban on an internet forum over the hopeful flop of a game is your defining of having balls, maybe the truth is you don't have much balls in real life and this crevice you have leeched onto on the internet is the one area you feel remotely empowering over an otherwise pathetic life you have. No one will miss you when you're gone.

#104 Posted by cainetao11 (36544 posts) -

@blackballs: “But If I win, then I_P_Daily, Sevenezz, SecretPolice and Pedro all have to close theirs as well!”

You don’t get to tell people what they bet just because you made a boast to the forum.

@TheEroica that’s his weasel out move right there. If it scores a 5 he’ll claim those people weren’t going to honor if it scored lower so he doesn’t have to honor. Lol

#105 Edited by TheEroica (18411 posts) -

@blackballs: @fedor: OK, I see his post... Its official then. An IP ban for Fedor at 4/10 or lower.... IP ban for blackballs at 5 or higher....

Gentleman, we are only worth the salt of our actions. Is this what you want? If so I'll make it happen.

Are we agreed to these terms?

#106 Edited by Fedor (4902 posts) -

@TheEroica: agreed right here. If its higher than 4 blackballs/needhealing/whatever his other alts are, gone. Ban me if im wrong.

#107 Edited by lundy86_4 (53123 posts) -

It's fun watching someone try to back out of a potential **** up lol.

#108 Posted by cainetao11 (36544 posts) -

@fedor: “4 on GS? Sure lets do it. You're ip banned if you're wrong. Me as well if I'm wrong”

Bravo!! This some good shit.

#109 Posted by TheEroica (18411 posts) -

@fedor: I haven't seen this type of system wars spirit in years....

#110 Edited by BoxRekt (1243 posts) -

What I don't get is why so many people are eager to weigh in on what the outcome of @blackballs bet but don't want to be included in @blackballs bet.

I mean, if you're going to be bold enough to give your 2 cent about how @blackballs bet should be determined, then you also be bold enough to hold yourself the same terms in opposition of his bet.

The stakes are literally in your favor with 4.0 being the point at which you would loose.

If you're too cowardly and not willing to hold yourself to your own suggested terms for a bet that you doesn't involve you then you should probably be silent and stay in a cowards place.

Too many brave cowards in this thread need to put up or shut up.

#111 Edited by DaVillain- (36455 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@blackballs: If someone steps up and offers their own IP ban the bet would be on then?

System wars, is there a response?

You know, you could just sticky this thread and I was on the list to do Crackdown 3 hype thread but due to the numerous delays, I lost all interest in hyping this game and the way this thread works, it's a hype thread, so BlackBalls did me a favor. So yeah, this is the hype thread and sticky this would be far more suited.

@fedor said:

@blackballs: 4 on GS? Sure lets do it. You're ip banned if you're wrong. Me as well if I'm wrong.

Enjoy your last week on the site.

Bad mistake. Never bet sudden death.

#112 Edited by Fedor (4902 posts) -

@boxrekt: You seem to agree with BB. Why don't you join in there too? Nut up or shut up, tgob.

#113 Posted by Fedor (4902 posts) -

@davillain-: BB cares about this forum far more than I do. If I go, I go. Let's get it.

#114 Posted by DaVillain- (36455 posts) -

@fedor: LOL Good lucky Fedor.

#115 Posted by lundy86_4 (53123 posts) -

Everybody gotta get up in here and see the potential end of blackballs. It's gonna be a ride lol.

#117 Edited by cainetao11 (36544 posts) -

@blackballs: “Again, you like to trash talk but are scared like your alts as well to place a bet. Fedor changed and now is betting, don't know why you can't do it. Oh, because you know that it will score less than a 4/10. You lem's have 0 faith on this trash exclusive of yours”

Well duh, that’s why someone already pointed out Lems aren’t hyping Crackdown 3. Are you developmentally challenged.

A friend on SW had to PM me a couple of years ago because no cows stepped up to make a nioh hype thread. Sometimes people just don’t give a shit for any other reason then to stoke the fires. I don’t care what C3 scores, I’m not buying it. I made a thread last year stating it will be lucky to score a 6/10 at gamespot.

Your problem is you think a persons ability to enjoy something is up to what some strangers at a website score it. I enjoyed the Order 1886 for a play through and it scored a 5/10.

#118 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

What I don't get is why so many people are eager to weigh in on what the outcome of @blackballs bet but don't want to be included in @blackballs bet.

I mean, if you're going to be bold enough to give your 2 cent about how @blackballs bet should be determined, then you also be bold enough to hold yourself the same terms in opposition of his bet.

The stakes are literally in your favor with 4.0 being the point at which you would loose.

If you're too cowardly and not willing to hold yourself to your own suggested terms for a bet that you doesn't involve you then you should probably be silent and stay in a cowards place.

Too many brave cowards in this thread need to put up or shut up.

They are scared, because the possabilities of Crackflop scoring a 4/10 or lower are huge. Fedor, again. May have my differences with her, but is the only one who isn't a coward. Notice how the rest are deflecting?

#119 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -
@cainetao11 said:

@blackballs: “Again, you like to trash talk but are scared like your alts as well to place a bet. Fedor changed and now is betting, don't know why you can't do it. Oh, because you know that it will score less than a 4/10. You lem's have 0 faith on this trash exclusive of yours”

Well duh, that’s why someone already pointed out Lems aren’t hyping Crackdown 3. Are developmentally challenged.

A friend on SW had to PM me a couple of years ago because no cows stepped up to make a nioh hype thread. Sometimes people just don’t give a shit for any other reason then to stoke the fires. I don’t care what C3 scores, I’m not buying it. I made a thread last stating it will be lucky to score a 6/10 at gamespot.

Your problem is you think a persons ability to enjoy something is up to what some strangers at a website score it. I enjoyed the Order 1886 for a play through and it scored a 5/10.

@cainetao11 said:

Well duh, that’s why someone already pointed out Lems aren’t hyping Crackdown 3. Are developmentally challenged.

A friend on SW had to PM me a couple of years ago because no cows stepped up to make a nioh hype thread. Sometimes people just don’t give a shit for any other reason then to stoke the fires. I don’t care what C3 scores, I’m not buying it. I made a thread last stating it will be lucky to score a 6/10 at gamespot.

Great job putting words in my mouth, another trash talker who won't bet. Lemming's have shown their true colors in this thread.

#120 Edited by BoxRekt (1243 posts) -

@fedor said:

@boxrekt: You seem to agree with BB. Why don't you join in there too? Nut up or shut up, tgob.

I didn't "seem" to anything.

I clearly already stated I think GS will give 5 - 6 and that I think the meta score will be sub 60's.

I didn't weigh in on his "bet" at all. FAIL #1

Nor did I suggest what his penalty or outcome of his bet should be.

I'm not one of these brave cowards trying to make suggestions about what should happen to someone in a bet that they're afraid to participate in.

Please point out where I made suggestions about his bet in this thread? If you can't then kindly sink back into the shadows with that failed response.

#121 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@blackballs: @fedor: OK, I see his post... Its official then. An IP ban for Fedor at 4/10 or lower.... IP ban for blackballs at 5 or higher....

Gentleman, we are only worth the salt of our actions. Is this what you want? If so I'll make it happen.

Loading Video...

Can't wait to see the lemming meltdown when I win.

#122 Posted by Mandzilla (4084 posts) -

You have a gambling problem TC.

#123 Posted by TheEroica (18411 posts) -

@davillain-: done...

#124 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

We need to make sure the mods have this thread duly noted, so when Crackdown 3 scores higher than a 4/10 we can shut down @blackballs account with no questions asked.

So much trash talk, but you don't have the balls to bet your account either. I may have my differences with Fedor, but at least she has some balls. Unlike you and the rest of the lemming bots whom know this game will suck so badly you don't bet.

Honestly if betting your account's ban on an internet forum over the hopeful flop of a game is your defining of having balls, maybe the truth is you don't have much balls in real life and this crevice you have leeched onto on the internet is the one area you feel remotely empowering over an otherwise pathetic life you have. No one will miss you when you're gone.

Lol, someone got triggered. Cry more. Now are you going to bet, or keep deflecting.

Loading Video...

#125 Posted by jaydan (2265 posts) -
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

Lol, someone is triggered. Now grow some balls and bet, you nerd.

Yea that's the triggered person betting his account over a game that's not on his system of choice to flop.

#126 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

Yea that's the triggered person betting his account over a game that's not on his system of choice to flop.

Oh look, took time to make a meme and everything. Cry more.

Loading Video...

#127 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@boxrekt said:
@fedor said:

I didn't "seem" to anything.

I clearly already stated I think GS will give 5 - 6 and that I think the meta score will be sub 60's.

I didn't weigh in on his "bet" at all. FAIL #1

Nor did I suggest what his penalty or outcome of his bet should be.

I'm not one of these brave cowards trying to make suggestions about what should happen to someone in a bet that they're afraid to participate in.

Please point out where I made suggestions about his bet in this thread? If you can't then kindly sink back into the shadows with that failed response.

Damn, he got REKT!

#128 Edited by Fedor (4902 posts) -

@boxrekt: Oh tgob, scared of being ip banned? Sit down and be quiet if you aren't getting in on the bet.

#129 Posted by jaydan (2265 posts) -
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:

Loading Video...

Oh look at you, posting the same GIF you edited into your previous post, because you're determined I must see it.

#130 Posted by TheEroica (18411 posts) -

All future crackdown topics should be done in this thread.... Closing all drifters.

#131 Posted by JoshRMeyer (10415 posts) -

5/10 here, 55/100 meta

#132 Posted by TheEroica (18411 posts) -

@fedor: @blackballs: ok, this is now real... No backouts now. The terms are set. Since I can't offer you a final meal the loser will be granted a single farewell post when the review drops.

Also, keep it on the level until the reveal... Banning someone won't be as fun if you're already suspended.

You two are conjuring up gladiatorial days of old... Be men about it and make us proud.

#133 Edited by FireEmblem_Man (19663 posts) -
@TheEroica said:

Wow, this is like System Wars of old, just like the Doom 3 PC bet

#134 Posted by lundy86_4 (53123 posts) -

Not sure if I said it here... 6 or 7 out of 10 on GS. Leaning more to a 7.

#135 Posted by DrLostRib (4887 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@fedor: @blackballs: ok, this is now real... No backouts now. The terms are set. Since I can't offer you a final meal the loser will be granted a single farewell post when the review drops.

Also, keep it on the level until the reveal... Banning someone won't be as fun if you're already suspended.

You two are conjuring up gladiatorial days of old... Be men about it and make us proud.

lol, i was gonna ask if the bet still matters should one of them get themselves banned before that

#136 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

Loading Video...

Oh look at you, posting the same GIF you edited into your previous post, because you're determined I must see it.

Oh, look trying to deflect + give up on the lost areguement + put a puppy gif to leave the thread = fail. Here's the door out of this thread:

Loading Video...

#137 Edited by cainetao11 (36544 posts) -

@blackballs: what words did I put in your mouth?

You keep saying this game is trash. Someone in the world may end up really liking it. Are they wrong for that? Did they break a law? Commit a sin because they may have their own opinion of something instead of believing what a reviewer says about it?

I don’t necessarily disagree with you as I don’t believe Crackdown looks like a good game. But you’re calling it an exclusive of mine. I don’t work for MS nor does being a lem in SW mean I have to like or back every game MS makes. It isn’t my exclusive. It is a video game that I don’t believe will be liked by the staff at Gamespot. So I should ignore my critical thinking skills and “have faith” in the game because why? Because you’re getting angry at being teased after putting yourself on the firing line? Lmao

#138 Posted by Fedor (4902 posts) -

@drlostrib: Immunity until the guillotine.

#139 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19663 posts) -
@mandzilla said:

What's up with everyone making these crazy bets all of a sudden?

Doing an old System Wars bet of old. Long ago, Hermits of 2003 mocked lemmings of the OG Xbox and how their port of Doom 3 will outscore the OG Xbox version. It was 1 lemming vs a massive hoard of PC Hermits. Guess what the end results came?

#140 Posted by jaydan (2265 posts) -
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:

Loading Video...

Oh, look trying to deflect + give up on the lost areguement + put a puppy gif to leave the thread = fail. Here's the door out of this thread:

Loading Video...

You should know that internet threads don't have doors. You have a penchant for symbolism? I guess your account name symbolizes the fact you've been blue-ball'd for the majority of your life.

#141 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

Not sure if I said it here... 6 or 7 out of 10 on GS. Leaning more to a 7.

Lol, the game looks worse than Fallout online trash thing. No way it's a 7, only a lemming would say that.

#142 Posted by lundy86_4 (53123 posts) -

@blackballs said:

Lol, the game looks worse than Fallout online trash thing. No way it's a 7, only a lemming would say that.

Righto.

#143 Posted by Zero_epyon (13207 posts) -

Holy crap a hype thread? A step in the right direction SW.

#144 Edited by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

You should know that internet threads don't have doors. You have a penchant for symbolism? I guess your account name symbolizes the fact you've been blue-ball'd for the majority of your life.

Well, I'm not going to personally insult anyone, but no, it just means I have black balls.

#145 Posted by jaydan (2265 posts) -
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Well, I'm not going to personally insult anyone, but now it just means I have black balls.

It's okay Blue I mean @blackballs, you don't have to insult anyone, because you have no one.

I found your theme song on Youtube. I can't believe how accurate this is to your Gamespot career:

Loading Video...

#146 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

Loading Video...

Well, I'm not going to personally insult anyone, but now it just means I have black balls.

It's okay Blue I mean @blackballs, you don't have to insult anyone, because you have no one.

I found your theme song on Youtube. I can't believe how accurate this is to your Gamespot career:

Loading Video...

Damn, can't believe how butt hurt you are. Did I seriously hurt your feeling?

#147 Posted by jaydan (2265 posts) -
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Wow so your rebuttal is you can't handle the shit-posting? What kind of shit-poster are you? You can't handle it?

It's okay, you will crash and burn soon enough and all of System Wars is here for the spectacle.

#148 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:

Loading Video...

Wow so your rebuttal is you can't handle the shit-posting? What kind of shit-poster are you? You can't handle it?

It's okay, you will crash and burn soon enough and all of System Wars is here for the spectacle.

No, I'm just not butt-hurt enough that I'm triggered.

#149 Posted by cainetao11 (36544 posts) -

I love this thread!! I can’t wait for the review to go up!!

#150 Posted by jaydan (2265 posts) -
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:
@jaydan said:
@blackballs said:

Loading Video...

No, I'm just not butt-hurt enough that I'm triggered.

The joke's on you, I don't give a shit about Crackdown 3 and have no reason to be triggered, I am here finding the lulz that you're going to get banned over your fanboyism by making a bet over your hopefulness a game on the opposing system makes a flop.

There's comedy in the fact you will demise of your own self-destruction and your shit-posting antics, and now you're quivering playing the blame-game when someone shit-posts you. I guess you weren't a good shit-poster after all.