OFFICIAL HYPE : Crackdown 3 scores 5/10 - let the execution begin!

#1 Edited by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

With a couple of days left for this monstrosity of a flop to come out, I'd like to remember everyone that I'm so confident the game will flop both in score and sales, that if it scores anything higher than a 4/10 I will close my account.

There is no way the game will score any more than that as it looks awful, plays awful and is a mess. Anyhow, can't wait to win here.

#2 Posted by getyeryayasout (12070 posts) -

This should be the hype thread. Hyping A 7/10

#3 Posted by I_P_Daily (10409 posts) -

Hopefully it scores higher just to see you try & squirm out of closing your alt account lol.

#4 Posted by Mandzilla (3300 posts) -

What do you get if you win?

#5 Posted by Sevenizz (2834 posts) -

Will you close your alt account boxreckt as well or will that be your main?

#6 Posted by Pedro (32988 posts) -

Look, another Crackdown 3 thread from another Sony fanny. Where are all these Xbox fannies that are known for hyping this game?

#8 Posted by Pedro (32988 posts) -

@ipex said:

I hope it scores low, I love my Xbox but it needs to hit home that these D level games don't have a place in the market, not from AAA developers and publishers at least.

Sumo Digital is a triple A developer?

#10 Posted by watercrack445 (1176 posts) -

@Pedro: all the Xbox fannies know that crackdown 3 won't stand a chance. They already lost hope in it. It's going to a spit roast.

#11 Posted by Dagubot (1144 posts) -

But unfortunately you'll come back with an alt...

#12 Posted by BoxRekt (623 posts) -

I predicted a 5 - 6 but a 4.0 is defiantly possible, so is a meta score below 60's.

#13 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@Sevenizz said:

Will you close your alt account boxreckt as well or will that be your main?

Wait what? That's not my alt account... not that I have any.

@mandzilla said:

What do you get if you win?

Good point, what should I get? Okay. Pedro, I_P_Daily and Sevinezz close their accounts?

#14 Posted by Sevenizz (2834 posts) -

@blackballs: No. That was your dumb promise. Not ours.

#15 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@Sevenizz said:

@blackballs: No. That was your dumb promise. Not ours.

That's because you know I'll win. You and your other 2 alt accounts.

#16 Posted by Mandzilla (3300 posts) -

@blackballs: I don't think anyone should close their accounts, that's a bit much! 👀

#17 Posted by sakaiXx (4855 posts) -

Cool. Whats the alt acc?

#18 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@sakaixx said:

Cool. Whats the alt acc?

sakaixx

#19 Posted by sakaiXx (4855 posts) -

@blackballs: I will do my best to live up to the name xo

#20 Posted by BoxRekt (623 posts) -

The funniest thing about these guys who rush in to bash anyone who says anything negative about Crackdown 3 telling us how fun and amazing the gameplay will be, is none of these cowards have stepped up to create a hype thread for this game and I doubt there will be one, at least not from the defenders.

If one of them does make a hype thread, it will most likely be a low key pre-damage control thread where they actually vote as low as the TC with tin foil hat excuses saying because of media bias and the hate for xbox it will score bad no matter what or some other copout BS.

Never seen so many people eager to defend how great a game is that are scared to death to support that defense with confident praise.

I hype and defend underestimated Dreams without any shame and parade it as my 2019GOTY and look forward to the chance to create it's hype thread to prove my faith, no less than AAA!

Xbox fanatics, on the other hand, defend Crackdown 3 tooth and nail but won't be caught dead actually hyping it, true shill shit.

#21 Posted by blackthundajaw (44 posts) -

It's not a big deal to start a new account and deleting the older ones, this is my fourth one.

#22 Posted by BlackBalls (1498 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

The funniest thing about these guys who rush in to bash anyone who says anything negative about Crackdown 3 telling us how fun and amazing the gameplay will be, is none of these cowards have stepped up to create a hype thread for this game and I doubt there will be one, at least not from the defenders.

If one of them does make a hype thread, it will most likely be a low key pre-damage control thread where they actually vote as low as the TC with tin foil hat excuses saying because of media bias and the hate for xbox it will score bad no matter what or some other copout BS.

Never seen so many people eager to defend how great a game is that are scared to death to support that defense with confident praise.

I hype and defend underestimated Dreams without any shame and parade it as my 2019GOTY and look forward to the chance to create it's hype thread to prove my faith, no less than AAA!

Xbox fanatics, on the other hand, defend Crackdown 3 tooth and nail but won't be caught dead actually hyping it, true shill shit.

Lol, that's so true. Pedro, Secret_Police, I_P_Daily and Sevenzz (which is the same person btw, 4 different accounts) - he doesn't dare because he knows the game will flop.

#23 Posted by freedomfreak (50923 posts) -

What's with all these Crackdown threads? And the umpteenth cow alt threatening to abandon his account. Haha, always funny.

#24 Posted by SaltSlasher (775 posts) -

Are you saying metacritic over 4?!? You're basically gonna lose.

Cause I'll do something, like change my picture to the salty Xbox gamer pic people always post, if any 1 outlet scores it 4/10 or less. Meaning of all the negative reviews it gets, I'm saying the lowest will be 50/100.

#25 Edited by Shewgenja (21038 posts) -

@freedomfreak: Lems wont make a hype thread to keep the conversation in because the entire universe knows "The Power of the Cloud" is about to get guillotined unceremoniously.

In avoiding the inevitable bloodbath, they have allowed it to spill everywhere. This is System Wars at full glory <3

#26 Posted by freedomfreak (50923 posts) -

Right.

#27 Posted by I_P_Daily (10409 posts) -

@Shewgenja: I believe davillian owns the SW rights to the hype thread.

PS dont try and fling your shit at lems when i've never seen you do a hype thread for your movie games lol.

#28 Posted by I_P_Daily (10409 posts) -

@blackballs: An alt calling others alts lol.

Whats the point of this thread because if you lose you will just come back on another alt account.

This site is infested with you cow alts, maybe if you tried being civil in the first place you wouldn't have been banned, food for thought.

#29 Posted by I_P_Daily (10409 posts) -

Hey @DaVillian- its time to necro your hype thread for this game as the cows are cluttering up the first page with shit like this.

#30 Posted by Howmakewood (5651 posts) -

If it scores anything less than a 10, mods can delete my alt account 'henrythefifth'

#31 Posted by Ten_Pints (3624 posts) -

EggsBoxOneEggs is cracking.

#32 Posted by uninspiredcup (30752 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

What's with all these Crackdown threads? And the umpteenth cow alt threatening to abandon his account. Haha, always funny.

They should, godihaveaidsdown, on them.

#33 Edited by phbz (4082 posts) -

Who would have thought that cows most anticipated game was an Xbox 1st party.

#34 Posted by MonsieurX (38636 posts) -

Doesn't really matter, you'll get an alt

#35 Posted by TheEroica (18229 posts) -

@blackballs: a bets a bet in system wars... If it's not a 4 out of 10 I'll close it for you so no one thinks your yellow when you try and back out.

#36 Posted by sealionact (3484 posts) -

This is brilliant. That's two troll accounts that are closing down....

#37 Posted by SecretPolice (34555 posts) -

CD3, 24/7, 365, rent free.... Crackdown Won.... Baby !!!

Good stuff. lol :P

#38 Posted by sts106mat (24817 posts) -

who cares?

#39 Edited by BoxRekt (623 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@blackballs: a bets a bet in system wars... If it's not a 4 out of 10 I'll close it for you so no one thinks your yellow when you try and back out.

What if the Meta score falls in the 40's?

looking at the new revelation about cloud procedural destruction being a lie 21:25 - 22:00

Loading Video...

It's possible!

#40 Posted by DaVillain- (34376 posts) -

I honestly don't get the obsession for Crackdown 3? As far as I know, Xbox fans aren't hyping this but the Sony fans are. What a weird thing to see over some mediocre MS exclusive game.

#41 Posted by ni6htmare01 (3659 posts) -

The way it sound I say 6 to 7 maybe, 4 is a little harsh lol!

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
#42 Edited by GoldenElementXL (2660 posts) -

If this game scores higher than a 6 on Gamespot I will deactivate my account. However, if the game scores a 6 or lower, @kuu2, @Antwan3K and @ronvalencia should have to close theirs.

Deal?

#43 Posted by Shewgenja (21038 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

@Shewgenja: I believe davillian owns the SW rights to the hype thread.

PS dont try and fling your shit at lems when i've never seen you do a hype thread for your movie games lol.

Yeah, because I'm really just as responsible as an entire faction that gets an exclusive game maybe once every six months if we're being GENEROUS... Bulletproof argument there. Perfect 5 out of 7.

#44 Edited by DaVillain- (34376 posts) -

@goldenelementxl said:

If this game scores higher than a 6 on Gamespot I will deactivate my account. However, if the game scores a 6 or lower, Kuu2 and Ronvalencia should have to close theirs.

Deal?

Word of advice. Always bet on Black ;)

Terry Crew will carried the game on a new high level.

#45 Posted by tocool340 (21315 posts) -

4....really? Do you know how broken a game has to be in order to score a 4? Looks like you're purposely trying to draw the short end of the stick...

#46 Posted by SecretPolice (34555 posts) -

@tocool340 said:

4....really? Do you know how broken a game has to be in order to score a 4? Looks like you're purposely trying to draw the short end of the stick...

Normally you are so correct but this is GS reviewing the GS hated X1 so anything is possible.

There was nothing broke about this game yet.... 4.0 is what they gave it. :(

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/ryse-son-of-rome-review/1900-6415571/

As long as you know going in that GS starts their X1 reviews before even playing a sec of it at -4.0 then you can extrapolate the true score form there. 8.0 lol :P

#47 Edited by BoxRekt (623 posts) -

@goldenelementxl said:

If this game scores higher than a 6 on Gamespot I will deactivate my account. However, if the game scores a 6 or lower, @kuu2, @Antwan3K and @ronvalencia should have to close theirs.

Deal?

The game will probably score higher on GS than it's meta score.

GS staff tried to show fake enthusiasm for Crackdown 3 multiplayer when it's confirmed to be inferior to Red Faction Guerrilla a game that originally came out in 2009, when remastered 2018 it's highest MC score was 73 on Xbox one, 70 on PS4 and 67 on PC respectively.

Loading Video...

GS "All of the destruction in performed in real-time. Which means NO STRUCTURE COLLAPSES IN THE SAME WAY."

"The multiplayer...support up to 16 players online."

"All of the single player games destructibilityadds another level of strategy to (online) matches"

Red Faction is superior in EVERY area compared to Crackdown 3, and was released 10 years ago but the highest score it's remaster could get was 73 on xbox on MC. Hoping for a 69 on MC for Crackdown 3 is EXTREMELY optimistic.

I can see a meta score in the 50's or 40's easily

GS score will depend on how lightly they want to walk on the egg shells of xbox fans fragile ego. IGN was already blackballed by angry Xbox fanatics over their last preview.

#48 Posted by robert_sparkes (2337 posts) -

It will score a 5 or 6 nothing more than that that gameplay reveal killed it.

#49 Posted by Valgaav_219 (2088 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

Sh*t just got real lol I can't wait for the reviews