Official BO2 hype thread: Biggest franchise in the world

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2701 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]So whats your Favorite main weapon in Multiplayer?finalstar2007

FAL with Select fire

beastly weapon

wicked! :cool:
Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#2702 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

So whats your Favorite main weapon in Multiplayer?jessejay420

Pretty much any fully automatic SMG. I feel horribly outclassed with any other gun since a lot of the maps don't allow for effective use of longer range weapons. I got destroyed when I switched over to an assault rifle.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2703 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"][QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

So i played the BlackOps2 campaign on a second playthrough and Oooh boi, the game actually played very differently than the first time i played it. I actually respect Treyach for actually staying true to their words and delivering a very unique experience, i would definately play it a third time to see if it plays differently again.

Has anyone else played the campaign multiple times already ?

megaspiderweb09

Yeah I did it a few times, there's about 4 different endings, I managed to get most of them but I didn't know that [spoiler] you could keep Karma alive [/spoiler] so I never managed to get the perfect ending.

Really, i never thought i could keep her alive at all, i jus assumed it was.....aaaarrghhh now i have to play it again :p, how did you do it tho?

[spoiler] You can keep Mason alive by shooting him in the legs or chest until he goes down. You keep Karma alive by having Farid kill Harper (which sucks and is why I never kept her alive) because Farid dies instead of her, or if she gets taken away during that fancy city mission you then get given a Strike Force mission to save her, and I think if you complete that then I think she lives as well (but I'm not 100% sure on that) [/spoiler]
Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2704 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

[QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"] Yeah I did it a few times, there's about 4 different endings, I managed to get most of them but I didn't know that [spoiler] you could keep Karma alive [/spoiler] so I never managed to get the perfect ending.bobbetybob

Really, i never thought i could keep her alive at all, i jus assumed it was.....aaaarrghhh now i have to play it again :p, how did you do it tho?

[spoiler] You can keep Mason alive by shooting him in the legs or chest until he goes down. You keep Karma alive by having Farid kill Harper (which sucks and is why I never kept her alive) because Farid dies instead of her, or if she gets taken away during that fancy city mission you then get given a Strike Force mission to save her, and I think if you complete that then I think she lives as well (but I'm not 100% sure on that) [/spoiler]

Wooow, interesting :p

[/spoiler] OOoh yea i did get to see Mason alive in my second playthrough, i tried killing Harper in my second playthrough but it was so displeasing i had to restart the level so i can let Farid die :( , as harsh as that sounded, i didnt feel much for Farid honestly cause his introduction was brief. Yeah i also got the Strike Force mission to save Karma, however she got killed my DeFalco on the USS Obama so perhaps her survival had more to do with Harpers death. Interesting tho, i would try different things and see what changes n post an update :p.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2705 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"]So whats your Favorite main weapon in Multiplayer?Master_ShakeXXX

Pretty much any fully automatic SMG. I feel horribly outclassed with any other gun since a lot of the maps don't allow for effective use of longer range weapons. I got destroyed when I switched over to an assault rifle.

theres a couple of maps like Carrier where the AR is Effective.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2706 jessejay420
does anyone here own any real guns? i have a S&W M&P 15 223/5.56 Carbine Assault Rifle and a S&W .40 cal combat handgun :)
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2707 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

82940444.gif.