Official ALL NextGen rumors and speculation (PS4, 720, Steambox)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="TheXFiles88"]I am a cry baby? Lol. Look, you beleive in "RUMORS" which are best suited for you but rebuffed "REAL"TheXFiles88

Dude you know how many patents not only sony also MS had that they will never use,just because they patent something doesn't mean it will appear in a product.. In fact that patent is why some blind fanboys are saying the 720 will have 3 GPU,the 3 GPU in question all from the 8000 series 2 of them been top of the line 8970,the other 8850,there is no way in hell that MS will pack that unless the xbox 720 is the size of a huge tower with huge fans,and cost $1,500 dollars minimum.. The 8970 has a TDP of 250 Watts 1 alone is already to hot for the 720,let alone 2 of them + another 8850,ad to this ram,CPU we are looking at what a 700 watts console.? Please dude stop been a cry baby that just a lame patent MS did,to cash on any one who do something like that.

Lol, you still don't really understand the most basic fundamental architecture in video game consoles, dude. You just can not put the retail PC products in a video game console. It just doesn't work that way.

These are the custom built CPU & GPU in which IBM/AMD/M$ would remove any functions which are not applicable for games. Also, M$ has full control of the costs since they manuflacture these chips from a 3rd party such as Flexronics...

Also, the CPU & GPU may have multi-core structures, no multiple phycial CPU's & GPU's, just like the Xbox's Xenon design. If that pic doesn't satisfy you, how about this one. Same muiti-core CPU & GPU layout. So who is the cry baby now???

No actually you don't understand how consoles work,you spend to much money on hardware you loss a ton of cash,MS loss 4 billions on the original xbox and did not had 3 GPU,it loss 3.1 billions on the xbox 360 2.1 billion of the 3 were do to cost of production,MS was losing $125 dollar per unit on launch,and basically the only expensive things on the 360 were the Xenos and DDR3,the 360 did not had 3 GPU either. Don't tell me they have full control that is a joke those components cost money there is not way in hell that the 720 will have 3 GPU you can bookmark this post if you like,not only it would be prohibitive cost wise,but it would have a TDP way over console standards. The xbox 360 had only 1 top of the line GPU and RROD cost MS 1 billion,imagine what 3 GPU 2 of them top of the line would do in a small box.
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"][QUOTE="clyde46"] And that 8900 series GPU....clyde46
8970 OEM (rename 7970 Ghz Edition aka Tahiti XT2) has about 4.3 TFLOPs and >200 watts chip. You are looking at Silverstone's Mini-ITX SG07/SG08/SG09/SG10 level box with a matching power supply.

So its not going to be a regular GPU then?

With 200 watt budget, they could fit AMD Kaveri APU/7750 + 7850 and have a total chip size smaller than 1st gen PS3's CELL+RSX combo.

1st gen IBM CELL = 230 mm^2

1st gen NVIDIA RSX = 258 mm^2

Total die size: 488 mm^2.

------------

CPU: ~225.625 mm^2 for 28nm based Kaveri APU i.e. based on 32nm Trinity APU but with double X86 decoders and Radeon HD 7750 (8 CU) drop in replacement.

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 (16 CU) = 212 mm^2

The problem would be the PCB.

TheXFiles88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 TheXFiles88
Member since 2008 • 1040 Posts

Please dude stop been a cry baby that just a lame patent MS did,to cash on any one who do something like that.tormentos

:lol:ORLY? Just a lame patent huh? Remember this leaked patent of the Xbox 360's Xenon. As I recall, when the leaked doc was posted on the internet, people proclaimed it as BS/Fake/would not happen since the top of the line CPU's at that time had only Dual-Core. People believed that there would be impossible for a console to have such a high-end CPU since the cost would be too high, just as what you had said. Look at what happened to the final specs of the Xbox 360? So, who is the crying baby now??? :lol:

And how about this leaked patent? Does it ring a bell to you or something? You are such a hypocrite...:lol:

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Please dude stop been a cry baby that just a lame patent MS did,to cash on any one who do something like that.TheXFiles88

:lol:ORLY? Just a lame patent huh? Remember this leaked patent of the Xbox 360's Xenon. As I recall, when the leaked doc was posted on the internet, people proclaimed it as BS/Fake/would not happen since the top of the line CPU's at that time had only Dual-Core. People believed that there would be impossible for a console to have such a high-end CPU since the cost would be too high, just as what you had said. Look at what happened to the final specs of the Xbox 360? So, who is the crying baby now??? :lol:

And how about this leaked patent? Does it ring a bell to you or something? You are such a hypocrite...:lol:

You are a blind fanboy and when MS reveal their spec i will muck you so much you would not want to post here for months.. Mark my post the 720 will not have 3 GPU let alone top of the line..:lol:
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

this vanished from stickyland pretty fast.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#156 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

CaseyWegner
Yeah, I was all excited too.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#157 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

CaseyWegner

Yeah, I wonder what happened?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 ronvalencia

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Please dude stop been a cry baby that just a lame patent MS did,to cash on any one who do something like that.TheXFiles88

Xbox 360's CPU design is on par with Intel Atom i.e. in-order dual instruction issue per cycle with half speed L2 cache. On LinuxPPC benchmarks, PPE @3.2Ghz ~= PPC 970 @ 1.6Ghz

It's nowhere near AMD K8 Athlon 64 X2 @3.0 Ghz i.e. AMD K8 ~= PPC 970.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 ronvalencia

[QUOTE="TheXFiles88"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Please dude stop been a cry baby that just a lame patent MS did,to cash on any one who do something like that.tormentos

You are a blind fanboy and when MS reveal their spec i will muck you so much you would not want to post here for months.. Mark my post the 720 will not have 3 GPU let alone top of the line..:lol:

Perhaps, 3 GCN 384 stream processors (6 CUs) LOL.. A total of 18 CUs....

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Zophar87

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="TheXFiles88"]

ronvalencia

For $350 like the analysts are currently predicting? I highly doubt it.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

CaseyWegner

Well we certainly can't have that :P

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 ronvalencia

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] You are a blind fanboy and when MS reveal their spec i will muck you so much you would not want to post here for months.. Mark my post the 720 will not have 3 GPU let alone top of the line..:lol:Zophar87

A retail Radeon HD 7850 (20 CUs with 16 working CUs) can cost $159.99 USD(1). A Xbox 360 type games console is built around a GPU.

1. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-video-card-fx785aznl4

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"]

ronvalencia

A retail Radeon HD 7850 (20 CUs with 16 working CUs) can cost $159.99 USD(1). A Xbox 360 type games console is built around a GPU.

Cool, now factor in RAM, CPU, fans, casing, controller, and a possible Kinect 2.0

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Zophar87

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

AdobeArtist

Lol. What happened?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 ronvalencia

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Zophar87

Cool, now factor in RAM, CPU, fans, casing, controller, and a possible Kinect 2.0

In terms of BOM, the cost for AMD A4-5300 APU($47.99) is the same as AMD A10-5800($117.00) i.e. you still get the same silicon with disabled processing elements. You can workout the profit margin between two products that uses the same APU silicon.

AMD and retailers are still making a small profit from A4-5300 APU. Sony/MS and AMD has alot room for negotiations. If Sony/MS can guarantee OEM orders for 5 to 10 years with volume numbers, AMD could lower it's asking price. Key part for AMD is selling it's products and gain profit. AMD could be using it's CPU IP as negotiation leverage over IBM and NVIDIA i.e. AMD's 2 for 1 price tactics.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

Zophar87

Lol. What happened?

I have no idea. I'm more inclined to believe gamespot simply glitched, than another moderator unsticked it for no apparent reason.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Zophar87

*shakes head* I never knew someone was silly enough to debate with ronvalencia.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

AdobeArtist

Lol. What happened?

I have no idea. I'm more inclined to believe gamespot simply glitched, than another moderator unsticked it for no apparent reason.

could have been a mistake. i know i accidently stickied a thread or two in my time on accident. i don't think i ever unstickied one though. *shrug*

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="ronvalencia"]

WilliamRLBaker

Surely you can come up with something better then? I'd love to hear it.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts
I think the thread got tired of cryemocry, and actually took a break on its own.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Zophar87

I think the thread got tired of cryemocry, and actually took a break on its own.freedomfreak

Ew, get a picture/sig.. You look revolting.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]I think the thread got tired of cryemocry, and actually took a break on its own.Zophar87

Ew, get a picture/sig.. You look revolting.

Don't look at me while I'm naked!
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 AdobeArtist  Moderator

OK, who ever keeps unstickying my thread, SHOW YOURSELF!! :x

tryagainlater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#174 tryagainlater
Member since 2005 • 7446 Posts

Lots of acronyms and numbers in this thread. If only I understood any of it.

tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

AdobeArtist

http://au.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29341977/orbis-unmasked-what-to-expect-from-next-gen-playstation

Did you see the first page of this thread you locked? I thought maybe you and HarlockJC were arguing behind the scenes. lol

Just then, I saw this one get locked and unlocked. Whoah.:shock:

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

This thread is like a yo-yo up and down lol

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 AdobeArtist  Moderator

yeah ok so there's some disagreement between us mods on the necessity of this. When I saw 6 threads on the first 2 pages, I took initiative. But for now we'll play things their way and see if we don't regret this :P

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Zophar87

Surely you can come up with something better then? I'd love to hear it.

Except your under the impression that I'm trying to debate here im not I'm simply marveling at a person that hasn't shown very much in the realm of tech engineering trying to argue with someone whom constantly show their prowess in tech knowledge.
arto1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#179 arto1223
Member since 2005 • 4412 Posts

My answer was, "Doesn't matter, PC blows them all away, lol"

Even though the 'Steam Box" will be a PC, it will not have the crazy powerful hardware that will be available.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

Even though the 'Steam Box" will be a PC, it will not have the crazy powerful hardware that will be available.

arto1223

Call me when I can get the next game from ND, the next god of war, Sucker Punch and a list of other great 3rd party exclusives that will never see the light of day. As long as a console can master visuals in 1080p with top assets the pc's advantages will be meaningless.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts
We need this re-stickied because the amount rumor threads are getting overwhelming. I don't this it was ever this bad before a new console gen approached.
04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

[QUOTE="arto1223"]

AM-Gamer

Call me when I can get the next game from ND, the next god of war, Sucker Punch and a list of other great 3rd party exclusives that will never see the light of day. As long as a console can master visuals in 1080p with top assets the pc's advantages will be meaningless.

Consoles cant master anything in 1080 with top assets because PC is better.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="arto1223"]

04dcarraher

The next consoles will produce games that makes your pc look like a overpriced paperweight.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="04dcarraher"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

The next consoles will produce games that makes your pc look like a overpriced paperweight.

lol no. look at crysis, released a year after the ps3 launched and remained graphics king until it was dethroned by other pc games.

i'm going by the track records. you're, well, just doing what you usually do.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="04dcarraher"] Consoles cant master anything in 1080 with top assets because PC is better. KarateeeChop

lol no. look at crysis, released a year after the ps3 launched and remained graphics king until it was dethroned by other pc games.

Yet Gears of War looked better then anything on the PC when it released. Crysis came out couldnt be played on about 95% of peoples pc's the way it was advertised and the majority of consoel titles looked better then what was on pc. Not to mention Crysis was the exception not the rule hell it looked better then anything on pc for years to come as well. So yes look at history Consoles usually dominate for that first year of there release, the thing with the PS3 was it was only marginally better then the 360 because it was delayed so long.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts
Sony is getting rid of the dual-shock controller and using a more Vita style controller with touchpads/screens. Fail.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

I wouldn't mind a touchscreen controller if it wasn't for the fact that Sony are yet again copying Nintendo and their Wii U which isn't even selling that great. Nice job Sony.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Sony is getting rid of the dual-shock controller and using a more Vita style controller with touchpads/screens. Fail.AlexKidd5000

Meh, I can tolerate a touchscreen if they give it a serious redesign. I know I heavily criticized the Wii U for having a touchscreen controller by calling it a gimmick (and I still do), but if this new controller can finally give us at least an alternative to the Dualshock, I'm all for it. The Dualshock's design just doesn't work for me right now.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 AM-Gamer

I wouldn't mind a touchscreen controller if it wasn't for the fact that Sony are yet again copying Nintendo and their Wii U which isn't even selling that great. Nice job Sony.

Crossel777

Nice job on believing every stupid rumour you read.

arto1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 arto1223
Member since 2005 • 4412 Posts

[QUOTE="arto1223"]

AM-Gamer

Ha! The PC has so many more advantages to it than just graphics. Framerate is one of the biggest. I now have a 120hz BenQ monitor and everything looks just amazing in 120hz. Then there are the controls (mouse/keyboard, any possible gamepad, Novint Falcon, and whatever else you can think of). Then there are the genres (RTS, MOBA or whatever they are called, and MMO are almost non-existent on console and genres like racing sims, FPS, RPG, and puzzel have more quantity and quality on PC. So we don't have many JRPGs... who cares but the small few out there?). Then there are all the new Free2Play games. Then there are the great dedicated servers. Then there are the mods. Then there are the games with build in level editors (yea, consoles have one or two of those I guess). Then there are all the other great aspects like an open platform, digital push, Steam, customization/choices, and so much more.

Have fun missing out on all that. Oh, and PC games will still look better than all those PS3/4 exclusives. I keep my PS3 around for its exclusives and I'll do the same for the PS4. Just don't try to pass them off as better than what the PC has to offer.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 ronvalencia

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

tubbyc

http://au.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29341977/orbis-unmasked-what-to-expect-from-next-gen-playstation

Did you see the first page of this thread you locked? I thought maybe you and HarlockJC were arguing behind the scenes. lol

Just then, I saw this one get locked and unlocked. Whoah.:shock:

Radeon HD 7850 already includes 20 CUs with 16 working CUs i.e. 4 failed due to minor yield issues. If AMD improves the minor yield issues, 18 CU enabled 7850+ is possible.

3 Radeon HD 8790M with 6 CUs would have a total of 18 CUs and ~105 watts.

"Wafer starts" and risks would be paid by Sony or MS not by AMD.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

Yet Gears of War looked better then anything on the PC when it released. Crysis came out couldnt be played on about 95% of peoples pc's the way it was advertised and the majority of consoel titles looked better then what was on pc. Not to mention Crysis was the exception not the rule hell it looked better then anything on pc for years to come as well. So yes look at history Consoles usually dominate for that first year of there release, the thing with the PS3 was it was only marginally better then the 360 because it was delayed so long.

HA!

your in so much denial.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
LOL at cows thinking PS4 will have better graphics than PC...the same delusion repeating once again :cool:
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 AM-Gamer

Yet Gears only has every best graphic award on pretty much every reputable website to back that up. I know it hurts your feelings to think a prebuilt console that any little kid can buy is going to outperform your current rig that you spend hundreds maybe event thousands of dollars on but the fact of the matter is it will as they always do. Thats the beauty of billions of dollars in research and development and buying parts at corporate discounts. I know for some reason hermits hope all consoels go the Wii U route but its doubtful that will be the case.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="arto1223"]

arto1223

Ha! The PC has so many more advantages to it than just graphics. Framerate is one of the biggest. I now have a 120hz BenQ monitor and everything looks just amazing in 120hz. Then there are the controls (mouse/keyboard, any possible gamepad, Novint Falcon, and whatever else you can think of). Then there are the genres (RTS, MOBA or whatever they are called, and MMO are almost non-existent on console and genres like racing sims, FPS, RPG, and puzzel have more quantity and quality on PC. So we don't have many JRPGs... who cares but the small few out there?). Then there are all the new Free2Play games. Then there are the great dedicated servers. Then there are the mods. Then there are the games with build in level editors (yea, consoles have one or two of those I guess). Then there are all the other great aspects like an open platform, digital push, Steam, customization/choices, and so much more.

Have fun missing out on all that. Oh, and PC games will still look better than all those PS3/4 exclusives. I keep my PS3 around for its exclusives and I'll do the same for the PS4. Just don't try to pass them off as better than what the PC has to offer.

cool story bro then play on the pc , I personally like the exclsuives better ont he PS3 then on the PC plain and simple there better to me then what hte pc offers. I like action adventure and fighting and the pc is horrid on both those genres . In the mean time if im getting a steady 60fps im happy anything above that is an absolute waste of optimization. Hermits can justify there higher cost all they want ill enjoy superior optimzationa and high end performance for those first couple years for about a 3rd of the cost.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

[QUOTE="Crossel777"]

AM-Gamer

Nice job on believing every stupid rumour you read.

I haven't believed it yet but it seems like something Sony would do.
M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts

Dont really care at the moment.

Sony is beginning to disappoint me, especially rumor surrounding them ditching the dual shock in favor for a LCD screen based controller like WiiU.

Rumors are rumors, yeah, but just look at the Move and Wiimote, both so damn similar.

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Hopefully the rumor with it having a touchscreen controller is false. It isn't necessary.

And lol at some of these users saying they are ok with a touch screen controller after dogging Nintendo about theirs. Typical

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

both cpu and gpu look outdated even for today standards. I mean a real HD7970 is almost double the speed of a HD7970M

ronvalencia

Desktop HD7970 uses AMD Tahiti XT GPU while HD7970M uses downclocked/gimped AMD Pitcairn XT (aka 7870)

----

Just to mess everybody up, AMD releases/allows 7870 model number with AMD "Tahiti" GPU i.e. 256bit VRAM + AMD "Tahiti" LE GPU e.g. PowerColor Radeon HD 7870 MYST Edition.

You have two GPU designs referring to the same "7870" model number. PowerColor's Radeon HD 7870 MYST Edition (AMD "Tahiti" LE) is ussualy faster than a reference "7870 Ghz Edition" (AMD Pitcairn XT).

the HD7970 performe around 60% faster in games than the HD7870 and the HD7970M is slower than the HD7870 so big differences here.

Also a real HD7970 have 4097 GFLOPS and the HD7970M have 2176 GFLOPS

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

Dont really care at the moment.

Sony is beginning to disappoint me, especially rumor surrounding them ditching the dual shock in favor for a LCD screen based controller like WiiU.

Rumors are rumors, yeah, but just look at the Move and Wiimote, both so damn similar.

M8ingSeezun

Hopefully the rumor with it having a touchscreen controller is false. It isn't necessary.

And lol at some of these users saying they are ok with a touch screen controller after dogging Nintendo about theirs. Typical

Kingpin0114

It wouldn't be an atrocity if they design the controller modestly..

SNrBs.jpg

..that would not intrude on my gaming experience.