BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 150

User Lists: 0

#1 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 13097 Posts

LMAO. I started crying from laughing so much.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 15806 Posts

Not cool man...Not cool!

Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ezekiel43
Member since 2017 • 3332 Posts

I do potato gaming. Find it more fun, usually.

Right now I'm playing Crazy Taxi, before that the PC port of SM64, before that Dino Crisis, before that Streets of Rage 4, before that Life Is Strange: Before the Storm and Valiant Hearts.

The only demanding games I played all year were Evil Within 2 and Resident Evil 3, both of which were kind of average.

Last year, the only sort of demanding PC games I played were Resident Evil 2, Sekiro, the kind of disappointing Devil May Cry 5 and the mediocre Control.

I'm sure a GTX 3080 would really help me. The western AAA scene bores me to death.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 35574 Posts

lol I was just watching 'In De Gloria' a couple of days ago.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#5  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 44872 Posts
Terrible. I saw that clip before, outside of this context but still terrible.
Terrible. I saw that clip before, outside of this context but still terrible.

I hope I can land a 6800 XT.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14684 Posts

@BassMan said:

LMAO. I started crying

Much like Nvidia customers waiting for a 3080 eyyyyy.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BassMan

I had never seen this video used for anything before. That voice and the host's laughter mixed in with the Nvidia context is just hilarious.

Obviously, it sucks for those still waiting on a new GPU, but we have to able to laugh at the situation and enjoy the memes. :)

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SOedipus  Online
Member since 2006 • 12718 Posts

I lost it when the 3070 dude started talking. I haven't watched the original in a long time and forgot about that audience member.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BassMan

@ezekiel43 said:

Right now I'm playing Crazy Taxi, before that the PC port of SM64, before that Dino Crisis, before that Streets of Rage 4, before that Life Is Strange: Before the Storm and Valiant Hearts.

The only demanding games I played all year were Evil Within 2 and Resident Evil 3, both of which were kind of average.

Last year, the only sort of demanding PC games I played were Resident Evil 2, Sekiro, the kind of disappointing Devil May Cry 5 and the mediocre Control.

I'm sure a GTX 3080 would really help me. The western AAA scene bores me to death.

I play potato games too. Hollow Knight is one of my favourite games. It all depends on what you are playing and what settings or resolutions you are using. You mentioned RE2, but that is not a demanding game. I am playing that game right now on my 3080 at 4K/120 max settings. Now if I try to do the same with RDR2, it will be totally different story as that game is much more demanding. It certainly doesn't hurt to have a powerful GPU as it ensures a certain level of quality for all games.

Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ezekiel43

@BassMan said:
@ezekiel43 said:

I play potato games too. Hollow Knight is one of my favourite games. It all depends on what you are playing and what settings or resolutions you are using. You mentioned RE2, but that is not a demanding game. I am playing that game right now on my 3080 at 4K/120 max settings. Now if I try to do the same with RDR2, it will be totally different story as that game is much more demanding. It certainly doesn't hurt to have a powerful GPU as it ensures a certain level of quality for all games.

I meant that it's demanding compared to the types of games I normally play. Modern AAA-demanding. I cannot max it out at 2560x1440 on my GTX 1070 and keep 60 fps. No way.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#11 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 10352 Posts

yea, that got me as well. pretty funny.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BassMan
@ezekiel43 said:
@BassMan said:
@ezekiel43 said:

I meant that it's demanding compared to the types of games I normally play. Modern AAA-demanding. I cannot max it out at 2560x1440 on my GTX 1070 and keep 60 fps. No way.

Yeah, 1070 is better suited for 1080p/60fps. 1440p is too much for it. I have a 1070 in my laptop and it still does well if I stick to 1080p.

Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ezekiel43

@BassMan said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@BassMan said:
@ezekiel43 said:

Yeah, 1070 is better suited for 1080p/60fps. 1440p is too much for it. I have a 1070 in my laptop and it still does well if I stick to 1080p.

Like you said, it depends on what you are playing. A 1070 is normally just fine for 2560x1440. Hell, I've played the last few games at 4K 60.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14129 Posts

Should be easy getting a card by the end of this month with 6 competing models and increased stock on each.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Fedor  Online
Member since 2015 • 8184 Posts

Lol, thank goodness I'm done with the 3080 chase.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7805 Posts

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14129 Posts

@fedor said:

Lol, thank goodness I'm done with the 3080 chase.

I'm still on the hunt but at least all the games I wanted to play are delayed so that makes it kinda painless and not a big deal lol.