NPD USA Sales March 2012 [Update 7: Vita 200k+]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Is some forum poster still the only evidence for this 200k number?groverslanding

yes there is not one credible source to back it. Neogaf where the rumor was started won't even post it in the main post because it has not been sourced.

I knew this would happen. Sony stops releasing npd and the liars come out.

Sony's financial report will show whats up. They cant run from that.

I do not understand why everyone saying it sold 200k then.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#402 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Is some forum poster still the only evidence for this 200k number?groverslanding

yes there is not one credible source to back it. Neogaf where the rumor was started won't even post it in the main post because it has not been sourced.

dude, are you seriously talking to yourself ?:?

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="groverslanding"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Is some forum poster still the only evidence for this 200k number?Zaibach

omg just hush already. I swear cows are the biggest idiots how they say everyone is the same account.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 Zaibach

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="groverslanding"]yes there is not one credible source to back it. Neogaf where the rumor was started won't even post it in the main post because it has not been sourced.

CanYouDiglt

omg just hush already. I swear cows are the biggest idiots how they say everyone is the same account.

oh dear, the irony

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="groverslanding"]yes there is not one credible source to back it. Neogaf where the rumor was started won't even post it in the main post because it has not been sourced.

CanYouDiglt

you may not be them, but Groverslanding, Phonemug, ForzaGearsFace and Kbanna are the same account, which are also all Abonsabon, which are ultimately all ProjectNatalFan. He had like 30 accounts because he was making them daily a few months back. He also had another one which was some variation of the name "brock lesnar" (but spelled weird).

To be honest, I wouldnt be supurised if these low level PS3 trolls are also him. ispeakfact, pinnaclep (or something), pikachu69er, bullyray. These last 4 accounts are also the same person, but I still wouldnt put it past him to be them as well.

Theres also another user (ps3 fanboy) who makes alt accounts: ActionJunkie, Brofists, Muaythaiftw, DrakesHaloGears, BattlefieldFan1 are also all the same person.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]dude, are you seriously talking to yourself ?:?

Zaibach

oh dear, the irony

Great comeback :roll: Now why not go somewhere else and accuse every poster you disagree with as being the same person.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]dude, are you seriously talking to yourself ?:?

StrongDeadlift

you may not be them, but Groverslanding, Phonemug, ForzaGearsFace and Kbanna are the same account, which are also all Abonsabon, which are ultimately all ProjectNatalFan. He had like 30 accounts because he was making them daily a few months back. He also had another one which was some variation of the name "brock lesnar" (but spelled weird).

To be honest, I wouldnt be supurised if these low level PS3 trolls are also him. ispeakfact, pinnaclep (or something), pikachu69er, bullyray. These last 4 accounts are also the same person, but I still wouldnt put it past him to be them as well.

Theres also another user (ps3 fanboy) who makes alt accounts: ActionJunkie, Brofists, Muaythaiftw, DrakesHaloGears, BattlefieldFan1 are also all the same person.

I am not sure about them but this is not some alt account .
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 Zaibach

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]omg just hush already. I swear cows are the biggest idiots how they say everyone is the same account.CanYouDiglt

oh dear, the irony

Great comeback

Thanks man, I do try, though not as hard as you :P

groverslanding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 groverslanding
Member since 2012 • 952 Posts

StrongDeadlift

Cows only defence these days is saying everybody who argues against them is the same poster.

It's beyond insane.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#410 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

StrongDeadlift

The only drawback to the new Terms of Use. :[
Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#411 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts

StrongDeadlift

One of those are mine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#412 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]omg just hush already. I swear cows are the biggest idiots how they say everyone is the same account.Eponique

One of those are mine.

And one of those in there is mine