NPD: PS4 continues its winning streak, best selling console in Feb

• 185 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@dynamitecop: What big releases?

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@dynamitecop: What big releases?

Crackdown, Quantum Break, ReCore, Gears of War 4, Halo Wars 2, Sea of Thieves.

Why did you even have to ask me?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@quadknight said:
@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:
@dynamitecop said:

The worst part is you play it off that you're joking when it's plain to see that you're completely serious, this is likely a big part of your daily life, you "trolling" is your scapegoat so you can continue doing it unscathed.

I'm not being uptight, I'm being honest, I'll continue to be honest and inform you that you and your cohorts are toxic. I've been around here enough to see how you people react when things go the opposite way and not in your favor, you peddle excuses, play things off, ignore them, all clear indicators that this is something very real to you.

You act as if I'm new to this place or something, on the contrary Mr. 2015.

Irony

Oh, and what exactly is ironic? This should be rich, maybe another gif will help explain your mental ineptitude.

Your entire post screams uptight and yet you claim not to be lol. You definitely need a break from this place dude.

I agree. Although the level required to troll has now reached sub-human levels, the point still stands. This is SW, a place where we as a recent poll just found out, a bunch adults (manchildren) argue over plastic boxes of electronics and companies that see us as nothing but cash cows. We argue over first world problems, this is what we do. I find it hard to believe someone who registered an account here in 2004, one of the best years leading up to a new gen ever cannot grasp that fact.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By dynamitecop

@clyde46 said:
@quadknight said:
@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:

Irony

Oh, and what exactly is ironic? This should be rich, maybe another gif will help explain your mental ineptitude.

Your entire post screams uptight and yet you claim not to be lol. You definitely need a break from this place dude.

I agree. Although the level required to troll has now reached sub-human levels, the point still stands. This is SW, a place where we as a recent poll just found out, a bunch adults (manchildren) argue over plastic boxes of electronics and companies that see us as nothing but cash cows. We argue over first world problems, this is what we do. I find it hard to believe someone who registered an account here in 2004, one of the best years leading up to a new gen ever cannot grasp that fact.

Call me an enigma I guess, I hope for more even from the lowest points in the community.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Shewgenja

@dynamitecop: I was wondering when you were going to get to actual big releases. That's all.

And spare us the "true gamer overlord" schtick. It's been done.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

@clyde46 said:
@quadknight said:
@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:
@dynamitecop said:

The worst part is you play it off that you're joking when it's plain to see that you're completely serious, this is likely a big part of your daily life, you "trolling" is your scapegoat so you can continue doing it unscathed.

I'm not being uptight, I'm being honest, I'll continue to be honest and inform you that you and your cohorts are toxic. I've been around here enough to see how you people react when things go the opposite way and not in your favor, you peddle excuses, play things off, ignore them, all clear indicators that this is something very real to you.

You act as if I'm new to this place or something, on the contrary Mr. 2015.

Irony

And argue over PC parts and act superior since they have parts deemed to be high end, like noone else can afford them, let alone maybe they dont want them or PC in the first place, then they get looked down upon like they arent human because someone spent money on PC parts,

"but I have a 100gb Nivda super g1000 card" I'm special...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@dynamitecop said:

Well then just come out and say that, you don't need to add a bunch of useless information in to make things appear worse than they are.

That seems a bit speculative to be honest, especially on the cusp of some pretty big releases this year, it could happen but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Useless how freaking so.?

The point of my post was to prove the XBO is slowing down comparing to the xbox 360 which was picking up win in 2008,so yeah my information was rock solid and a good point because it show how the 360 sold more units in the same time time,by the way the premium 360 was $350 back then without free games,the elite model was $450 and with no free games as well and was selling better.

That is my point so the information wasn't useless because it is irrelevant how different times are or any other crap because when MS claimed the xbox one was out passing the xbox 360 in the same time frame they didn't care about different trends times or any of that crap.

What big releases.? What bigger than Halo on xbox.? Not gears,not Forza Horizon,not crack down or even Quantum Break non of those games is bigger than Halo which already hit and changed nothing.

BY the end of this year the xbox one will be trailing the xbox 360 you can quote me on it and stand by it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 tormentos

@dynamitecop said:

The only thing you can even consider remotely big there is Gears of war 4 and we all know Epic is not on charge any more and the series has go down specially with the last chapter Judgement.

Crackdown was an OK game and the sequel sucked,this one doesn't even have single player,Quantum Break looks good and has potential but nothing is set in stone and you DONT NEED AN XBO FOR IT,Halo wars meh sea of thieves is a new series which like QB can hit or miss,so far i don't see the big games you claim,i guess when you don't have much to show for every little thing most be blew up to make it seem bigger.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Heil68

@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

The only thing you can even consider remotely big there is Gears of war 4 and we all know Epic is not on charge any more and the series has go down specially with the last chapter Judgement.

Crackdown was an OK game and the sequel sucked,this one doesn't even have single player,Quantum Break looks good and has potential but nothing is set in stone and you DONT NEED AN XBO FOR IT,Halo wars meh sea of thieves is a new series which like QB can hit or miss,so far i don't see the big games you claim,i guess when you don't have much to show for every little thing most be blew up to make it seem bigger.

All those games might be on PC too, giving clear advantage to PS4.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 dynamitecop

@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

You don't see those as big games because they're not on your side of the fence, I can feel it in your words, you're downplaying everything and trying to find negative things to say.

You're actually making me laugh a bit, it's like you've got some exotic cars in front of you and you keep saying "well this one's ugly", "this car probably isn't even that fast", "I'm much happier with the car I have, I wouldn't even want one of these"....

Good job lol!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

You don't see those as big games because they're not on your side of the fence, I can feel it in your words, you're downplaying everything and trying to find negative things to say.

You're actually making me laugh a bit, it's like you've got some exotic cars in front of you and you keep saying "well this one's ugly", "this car probably isn't even that fast", "I'm much happier with the car I have, I wouldn't even want one of these"....

Good job lol!

Not really, he's right. They aren't big games because they just aren't. They are mostly unproven games or games from unproven devs. They only game there that might do big numbers is Gears 4, that's a fact. QB could release and flop like every other big MS published game has been doing, and it's also not Xbone exclusive. Halo Wars 2 and Crackdown are meh to say the least and are from stale franchises, and no one has seen any gameplay of ReCore. Your list is mediocre dude.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By dynamitecop

@quadknight said:
@dynamitecop said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Good job lol!

Not really, he's right. They aren't big games because they just aren't. They are mostly unproven games or games from unproven devs. They only game there that might do big numbers is Gears 4, that's a fact. QB could release and flop like every other big MS published game has been doing, and it's also not Xbone exclusive. Halo Wars 2 and Crackdown are meh to say the least and no one has seen any gameplay of ReCore. Your list is mediocre dude.

He's not right at all, and you acting like your post is some form of confirmation is an outright joke.

That doesn't mean they're not big releases because you find the need to attach stipulations to everything, you guys really like to reach for this crap. Again, another person attached to the PlayStation who can't see beyond their own horizons and appreciate offerings on competing platforms, I'm noticing a trend.

Also adding "that's a fact" to your post doesn't make anything a fact, you're just peddling to your bias rather than objectively looking at the potential of what is there, I really don't care to talk about this with you guys anymore, frankly it and you are not worth my time or energy.

Like you said previous this is System Wars, not fanboy wars, you're making this about platform bias and arbitrary introduction in logic rather than anything rational or grounded which you would also hold against games on the PlayStation platform.

Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to even argue that, it's as plain as day.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By QuadKnight

@dynamitecop: They aren't big releases though and your rant doesn't change that. The last Crackdown and Halo Wars didn't make splashes. Quantum Break is a new unproven IP and Gears 4 isn't even made by Epic Games, and the last Gears that came from that studio was a flop (Gears Judgement). No one has seen gameplay of ReCore it could suck or it could be good, no one knows. No need to have a fanboy meltdown because your list is weak. Why not wait till the games release first and maybe if they are successful and sell well then you can claim them as big releases. You're asking people to call unproven franchises and games from unproven devs big without evidence to show why they are big.

Games like Uncharted and Gran Turismo releasing on PS4 this year are from multimillion selling franchises with a large number of fans and from critically acclaimed devs. Gears is the only game on your list that is from a multimillion selling franchise but its unfortunately from devs that are still yet to prove themselves.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 tormentos

@dynamitecop said:

Good job lol!

Oh really because that is the only conclusion one can get from you claiming those are big games,what is so big about Crackdown,Sea of thief or Halo wars.? 1 is a new series which is not warranty to be good,and the other 2 are old series which weren't big on its best days.

Gears of war is the closes thing QB can also fail just like many PS and xbox games have done before.

No you are actually making me laugh is like you got some used cars in front of you and some how you want to pretend they are as good as a Ferrari,Porsch or Buggati,because well is the only crap you have.

@dynamitecop said:

He's not right at all, and you acting like your post is some form of confirmation is an outright joke.

That doesn't mean they're not big releases because you find the need to attach stipulations to everything, you guys really like to reach for this crap. Again, another person attached to the PlayStation who can't see beyond their own horizons and appreciate offerings on competing platforms, I'm noticing a trend.

Also adding "that's a fact" to your post doesn't make anything a fact, you're just peddling to your bias rather than objectively looking at the potential of what is there, I really don't care to talk about this with you guys anymore, frankly it and you are not worth my time or energy.

Like you said previous this is System Wars, not fanboy wars, you're making this about platform bias and arbitrary introduction in logic rather than anything rational or grounded which you would also hold against games on the PlayStation platform.

Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to even argue that, it's as plain as day.

Yes i am right and you are just another dust account probably from some one recently ban.

The moment you claim those games were big you gave your self up,fact is if you claim Crackdown is a big game,damn i can claim Driveclub is a big games to..lol

You don't have any objectivity when you claim those games were big you only speak like a true lemming. lol

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By dynamitecop

@quadknight said:

@dynamitecop: They aren't big releases though and your rant doesn't change that. The last Crackdown and Halo Wars didn't make splashes. Quantum Break is a new unproven IP and Gears 4 isn't even made by Epic Games, and the last Gears that came from that studio was a flop (Gears Judgement). No one has seen gameplay of ReCore it could suck or it could be good, no one knows. No need to have a fanboy meltdown because your list is weak. Why not wait till the games release first and maybe if they are successful and sell well then you can claim them as big releases. You're asking people to call unproven franchises and games from unproven devs big without evidence to show why they are big.

Games like Uncharted and Gran Turismo releasing on PS4 this year are from multimillion selling franchises with a large number of fans and from critically acclaimed devs. Gears is the only game on your list that is from a multimillion selling franchise but its unfortunately from devs that are still yet to prove themselves.

Yet that doesn't stop people like you from saying that Horizon: Zero Dawn, Nier: Automata, The Last Guardian, Detroit: Become Human and so on and so forth are big releases. Your little fanboy group peddle double standards when it doesn't suit your interests like it's going out of style.

Whether you like it or not, those untested PlayStation releases are big as well, but you've got a complex rooted in bias so this dialog is going to go an obvious one way direction.

Those PlayStation releases fall under the same guise of Quantum Break, tried, tested and proven developers with new or transferred IP, yet I wouldn't catch you ever saying what you are now about them, you're an internet fanboy cliche. Also are you calling Creative Assembly unproven lol? Are you calling David Jones the founder of DMA Designs (Rockstar North) unproven? Are you calling Keiji Inafune the person responsible for the design of Mega Man unproven? Are you calling Rod Fergusson unproven?

Man, you need a reality check.

Oh, and Gears of War 4 is not made by the people who made Judgment, that was People Can Fly, The Coalition is formerly Black Tusk, a completely different studio with Rod Fergusson at the head of the studio, you might want to research things better because you start saying quite ignorant things.

You fanboys are something else, I don't care if it's Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo or the PC, you're all the same, rinse and repeat infinite bullshit...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Heil68

@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Good job lol!

Oh really because that is the only conclusion one can get from you claiming those are big games,what is so big about Crackdown,Sea of thief or Halo wars.? 1 is a new series which is not warranty to be good,and the other 2 are old series which weren't big on its best days.

Gears of war is the closes thing QB can also fail just like many PS and xbox games have done before.

No you are actually making me laugh is like you got some used cars in front of you and some how you want to pretend they are as good as a Ferrari,Porsch or Buggati,because well is the only crap you have.

@dynamitecop said:

Yes i am right and you are just another dust account probably from some one recently ban.

The moment you claim those games were big you gave your self up,fact is if you claim Crackdown is a big game,damn i can claim Driveclub is a big games to..lol

You don't have any objectivity when you claim those games were big you only speak like a true lemming. lol

I would say CrackDown and DriveClub are both AAA "Big" games.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 QuadKnight

@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:

Yet that doesn't stop people like you from saying that Horizon: Zero Dawn, Nier: Automata, The Last Guardian, Detroit: Become Human and so on and so forth are big releases. Your little fanboy group peddle double standards when it doesn't suit your interests like it's going out of style.

Whether you like it or not, those untested PlayStation releases are big as well, but you've got a complex rooted in bias so this dialog is going to go an obvious one way direction.

Those PlayStation releases fall under the same guise of Quantum Break, tried, tested and proven developers with new or transferred IP, yet I wouldn't catch you ever saying what you are now about them, you're an internet fanboy cliche. Also are you calling Creative Assembly unproven lol? Are you calling David Jones the founder of DMA Designs (Rockstar North) unproven? Are you calling Keiji Inafune the person responsible for the design of Mega Man unproven? Are you calling Rod Fergusson unproven?

Oh, and Gears of War 4 is not made by the people who made Judgment, that was People Can Fly, The Coalition is formerly Black Tusk, a completely different studio with Rod Fergusson at the head of the studio, you might want to research things better because you start saying quite ignorant things.

You fanboys are something else, I don't care if it's Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo or the PC, you're all the same, rinse and repeat infinite bullshit...

I've never called any of those games big games. I've probably called them good or potentially good but never big. I've already given you examples of games I consider big games Uncharted, GOW, GT, etc. Stop being a delusional lemming and admit you've been owned in this thread and Xbone doesn't have any big games lined up after Halo flopped.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 dynamitecop

@quadknight said:
@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:

I've never called any of those games big games. I've probably called them good or potentially good but never big. I've already given you examples of games I consider big games Uncharted, GOW, GT, etc. Stop being a delusional lemming and admit you've been owned in this thread and Xbone doesn't have any big games lined up after Halo flopped.

You wouldn't call them big games now because it would contradict your line of reasoning, or rather lack thereof concerning the games on Xbox, what you just did is concede to not look contradictory.

I appreciate all of your efforts in this discussion, you put up a valiant effort but sadly in the end you fell reasonably short.

P.S. Why are you calling me a lemming? I'm not defending anything for Xbox, I care for it the same as anything else, I'm defending the clear classification of big releases because someone asked me a question, opening your eyes while you're reading might help in the future.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By QuadKnight

@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:
@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:

You wouldn't call them big games now because it would contradict your line of reasoning, or rather lack thereof concerning the games on Xbox, what you just did is concede to not look contradictory.

I appreciate all of your efforts in this discussion, you put up a valiant effort but sadly in the end you fell reasonably short.

P.S. Why are you calling me a lemming? I'm not defending anything for Xbox, I care for it the same as anything else, I'm defending the clear classification of big releases because someone asked me a question, opening your eyes while you're reading might help in the future.

Link to my previous posts where I've called them big games. You can't because I haven't ever done so in the past and never will unless those games go on to sell millions.

You're just making up shit now to try and support your argument. The fact is that none of the games you listed is a big game or from a major franchise other than Gears. M$ has exhausted their big franchises with halo and Forza releases in the past 2+ years. The rest of the games you listed are from small franchises, new IPs or unproven studios. Sony hasn't released their big guns yet (Uncharted, GOW, and GT). These are facts whether you like it or not, and it's the reason Sony has the momentum going into the new year (they are the only console manufacturer up year on year in NPD and will probably have their best year yet) while M$ is already talking about an Xbone replacement.

I'm calling you a lemming because you're arguing like one.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By dynamitecop

@quadknight said:

Link to my previous posts where I've called them big games. You can't because I haven't and will never.

You're just making up shit now to try and support your argument. The fact is that none of the games you listed is a big game or from a major franchise other than Gears. M$ has exhausted their big franchises with halo and Forza releases in the past 2+ years. The rest of the games you listed are from small franchises, new IPs or unproven studios. Sony hasn't released their big guns yet (Uncharted, GOW, and GT). These are facts whether you like it or not, and it's the reason Sony has the momentum going into the new year (they are the only console manufacturer up year on year in NPD and will probably have their best year yet) while M$ is already talking about an Xbone replacement.

I don't really care to dig through your likely equally as pathetic backlog of shit posting, that's not my bag.

I'm not making anything up, with how much you're shilling for Sony around here I have no doubts you have said things exactly as I have laid out or in line with what I have, actually a very quick Google rundown of your name and a few of these games turns up things such as this.

You'll use this stuff as ammunition when it suits your dialog, and when it suits the dialog of others like mine right now, you will downplay their impact or relative weight to you so you can scapegoat the argument, you're not fooling anyone with this two face act.

Why are you going off the handle about Microsoft? None of this is even about them nor is it about the Xbox One, it's about the classification of games that in all reality should be considered big releases but you're downplaying as small with the exception of Gears of War. To make it appear that you have consistency in your argument you're also doing the same thing with Sony's releases which are equally as big, you're putting on a front with some weird notion that they have to be from a preexisting franchise to be releases that are a big deal, that's just plain stupid, I'm sorry but it is.

What did Microsoft do to you? You're on some weird vendetta and try at every corner to redirect a discussion to things unrelated that you don't like about them or what they're doing, it's weird, you're weird, you make discussions weird. Microsoft isn't already talking about an Xbox One replacement, they have expressed interest in a modular console design in the future, why are you reaching so much and making things up now? Do you really lack that much fullfillment that you have to actually lie to make yourself feel better?

You're calling me a lemming because I argue like one? I didn't realize that holding a rational argument makes someone a lemming, it sure seems like you thought that one out slick!

Have a nice evening, you're boring me.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#172  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts
@jarcon said:

I can never understand why people care so much about sales.

More sales = more money = more/better quality games = more sales.

It's one of those feedback loops

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 tormentos

@dynamitecop said:

You're calling me a lemming because I argue like one? I didn't realize that holding a rational argument makes someone a lemming, it sure seems like you thought that one out slick!

No actually holding a derange argument make you a lemming what is next.? Fighter within is a big game to.?

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By dynamitecop

@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

No actually holding a derange argument make you a lemming what is next.? Fighter within is a big game to.?

Why are you even introducing a 3rd party Kinect launch game with any of this as if it's relevant? "deranged argument"? What is deranged about anything that's been said by me? Really stupid posts from you guys, I'm not even joking, just drab shit posting nonsense...

You think someone is dumb enough to draw a classification parallel with The Fighter Within for Detroit: Become Human, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Quantum Break, Nier: Automata, Gears of War 4, The Last Guardian, ReCore, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown and Halo Wars 2?

The only thing that's as lowly and bad as The Fighter Within in this thread is your and QuadKnight's posts. I mean honestly, look at how dumb your posts are, I'm sitting here talking about Xbox One and PlayStation 4 games equally and giving them credit all the same and you looney tunes are calling me a lemming because I'm arguing with you, of all the stupid things that happen around here this takes the proverbial cake.

Just because you lot are cows doesn't mean that people arguing with you are lemmings, you're saying dumb things that anyone should call out, how does your brain even make a connection like that?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 tormentos

@dynamitecop said:

Why are you even introducing a 3rd party Kinect launch game with any of this as if it's relevant? "deranged argument"? What is deranged about anything that's been said by me? Really stupid posts from you guys, I'm not even joking, just drab shit posting nonsense...

You think someone is dumb enough to draw a classification parallel with The Fighter Within for Detroit: Become Human, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Quantum Break, Nier: Automata, Gears of War 4, The Last Guardian, ReCore, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown and Halo Wars 2?

The only thing that's as lowly and bad as The Fighter Within in this thread is your and QuadKnight's posts. I mean honestly, look at how dumb your posts are, I'm sitting here talking about Xbox One and PlayStation 4 games equally and giving them credit all the same and you looney tunes are calling me a lemming because I'm arguing with you, of all the stupid things that happen around here this takes the proverbial cake.

Just because you lot are cows doesn't mean that people arguing with you are lemmings, you're saying dumb things that anyone should call out, how does your brain even make a connection like that?

Is a 3rd party EXCLUSIVE game,and i introduce it to make a point which is quite easy to see.

Oh look how you are hiding on PS4 games to give weight to your arguments,Horizon,Detroit becomes human,Nier the last guardian are all unproven games,all they have behind is hype they can fail easy,just like sea of thieves or recore or QB,crackdown was a good game but nothing big and its sequel was bad,and Halo wars wasn't big either nor was a great game,again all you have is Gears which wasn't great on its last chapter and even the remake has an 82 score nothing to scream about.

NO you are not you try to bring PS4 games in a pathetic attend to save face,because you screw up,just like you went all mad about my sales argument were i presented data of 360 sales in the same time frame as the xbox one,which you were fast to downplay and claim i was drawing irrational parallels...lol

If i have to draw a lemming out of a hat and tag it on you it would be Stormy he was always mad about sales and had alter egos as well as the require time here to have such an old an dusted account with basically no post and suddenly decided to post..hahahaa

Bye lemm.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#176 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@tormentos: What are you guys arguing about?

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@finalstar2007: disrespectful. Know how much time staff and effort went into making gtav ?

Smh

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By dynamitecop

@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Is a 3rd party EXCLUSIVE game,and i introduce it to make a point which is quite easy to see.

Oh look how you are hiding on PS4 games to give weight to your arguments,Horizon,Detroit becomes human,Nier the last guardian are all unproven games,all they have behind is hype they can fail easy,just like sea of thieves or recore or QB,crackdown was a good game but nothing big and its sequel was bad,and Halo wars wasn't big either nor was a great game,again all you have is Gears which wasn't great on its last chapter and even the remake has an 82 score nothing to scream about.

NO you are not you try to bring PS4 games in a pathetic attend to save face,because you screw up,just like you went all mad about my sales argument were i presented data of 360 sales in the same time frame as the xbox one,which you were fast to downplay and claim i was drawing irrational parallels...lol

If i have to draw a lemming out of a hat and tag it on you it would be Stormy he was always mad about sales and had alter egos as well as the require time here to have such an old an dusted account with basically no post and suddenly decided to post..hahahaa

Bye lemm.

First off you need to work on your English, it's terrible and nauseating to read, and secondly here comes the fun part...

No one is saying any of those games are blockbusters, but they are big releases nonetheless, and your shoddy attempts to spin them as something less is nothing short of a joke, much like yourself. I swear you are QuadKnight's echo, or he's yours, either way you guys live in the same delusional fringe except your English is much worse, that's the only way I can honestly tell you apart.

None of these games are small, they're all AA/AAA developed games and they're all getting put on the front lines as important titles, that's plain to see not only in their marketing positions but also from community discussion. PlayStation 4 games are involved in this discussion, it involves games in general, I'm not trying to do anything or add anything, you're just that nut's and convinced that everything is an insane conspiracy theory and you seem to think that everyone has some kind of ulterior motive, there is none, it's plain as day to see this is an objective discussion, on my end at least.

You presented sales data for the Xbox 360 that only bears a resemblance in time frame to the Xbox One, everything else is different thus you cannot rationally judge anything that's happening in comparison as the circumstances and everything else involved will be different. It doesn't take a Master's degree to know that the scenarios are incomparable and the way they play out will be as well. The Xbox One could fall behind the 360 the first 5 months of the year and shoot past it the remaining 7 based upon circumstance, you're making assumptions based upon thinking or wanting something to take place, that's stupid, no one knows how it's going to go so it's not even worth thinking about.

You have no idea what you're talking about, I mean absolutely none, you're all over the place.

@flyincloud1116 said:

@tormentos: What are you guys arguing about?

Him and QuadKnight for whatever reason seem to think that Horizon: Zero Dawn, Quantum Break, ReCore, The Last Guardian, Sea of Thieves, Nier: Automata, Crackdown, Detroit: Become Human or Halo Wars 2 are not big releases... That's what we're arguing about, they're out of their minds, I don't know what in the hell they're thinking honestly.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 tormentos

@dynamitecop said:

First off you need to work on your English, it's terrible and nauseating to read, and secondly here comes the fun part...

No one is saying any of those games are blockbusters, but they are big releases nonetheless, and your shoddy attempts to spin them as something less is nothing short of a joke, much like yourself. I swear you are QuadKnight's echo, or he's yours, either way you guys live in the same delusional fringe except your English is much worse, that's the only way I can honestly tell you apart.

None of these games are small, they're all AA/AAA developed games and they're all getting put on the front lines as important titles, that's plain to see not only in their marketing positions but also from community discussion. PlayStation 4 games are involved in this discussion, it involves games in general, I'm not trying to do anything or add anything, you're just that nut's and convinced that everything is an insane conspiracy theory and you seem to think that everyone has some kind of ulterior motive, there is none, it's plain as day to see this is an objective discussion, on my end at least.

You presented sales data for the Xbox 360 that only bears a resemblance in time frame to the Xbox One, everything else is different thus you cannot rationally judge anything that's happening in comparison as the circumstances and everything else involved will be different. It doesn't take a Master's degree to know that the scenarios are incomparable and the way they play out will be as well. The Xbox One could fall behind the 360 the first 5 months of the year and shoot past it the remaining 7 based upon circumstance, you're making assumptions based upon thinking or wanting something to take place, that's stupid, no one knows how it's going to go so it's not even worth thinking about.

You have no idea what you're talking about, I mean absolutely none, you're all over the place.

Him and QuadKnight for whatever reason seem to think that Horizon: Zero Dawn, Quantum Break, ReCore, The Last Guardian, Sea of Thieves, Nier: Automata, Crackdown, Detroit: Become Human or Halo Wars 2 are not big releases... That's what we're arguing about, they're out of their minds, I don't know what in the hell they're thinking honestly.

And now comes the spin you use those games to imply a turn around on xbox sales let me refresh your memory.

@dynamitecop said:

Well then just come out and say that, you don't need to add a bunch of useless information in to make things appear worse than they are.

That seems a bit speculative to be honest, especially on the cusp of some pretty big releases this year, it could happen but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

When you claim those games are BIG here you weren't talking about PS4 games you were talking about XBO games,that you think could stop sales of the xbox one from falling behind the xbox 360 ones.

And is quite clear what you did since @Shewgenja asked you what big releases.

@dynamitecop said:

And you answer with nothing but xbox one games,so yeah PS4 games were not part of your argument since you were defending the xbox one sales,you bring Horizon,and other PS4 games to save face..lol

I presented the exact same time frame for both since both release on November one 2005 the other in 2013,the reason why the xbox one is selling less in that month is irrelevant,the fact that is was IS what matter,time,taste,tendency,market are all irrelevant to the point the xbox one has for 2 months in a row being down year over year entering its 3rd year,the xbox 360 was all the contrary picking up steam,and that is the reason why i claim that by this year end the xbox one will fall behind the 360.

The problem is that holiday 2008 was when xbox 360 sales really exploded,sales of the xbox one have never pick up on june,xbox sales spike in holiday mostly November and December so there is no way it would be 5 months vs 7,specially with the steam boost the xbox 360 was getting,in fact the 360 sold 800k in november 2008 and 1.44 million in december.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By dynamitecop

@tormentos said:

And now comes the spin you use those games to imply a turn around on xbox sales let me refresh your memory.

@dynamitecop said:

When you claim those games are BIG here you weren't talking about PS4 games you were talking about XBO games,that you think could stop sales of the xbox one from falling behind the xbox 360 ones.

@dynamitecop said:

And you answer with nothing but xbox one games,so yeah PS4 games were not part of your argument since you were defending the xbox one sales,you bring Horizon,and other PS4 games to save face..lol

I presented the exact same time frame for both since both release on November one 2005 the other in 2013,the reason why the xbox one is selling less in that month is irrelevant,the fact that is was IS what matter,time,taste,tendency,market are all irrelevant to the point the xbox one has for 2 months in a row being down year over year entering its 3rd year,the xbox 360 was all the contrary picking up steam,and that is the reason why i claim that by this year end the xbox one will fall behind the 360.

The problem is that holiday 2008 was when xbox 360 sales really exploded,sales of the xbox one have never pick up on june,xbox sales spike in holiday mostly November and December so there is no way it would be 5 months vs 7,specially with the steam boost the xbox 360 was getting,in fact the 360 sold 800k in november 2008 and 1.44 million in december.

In your complete lack of wisdom you don't seem to understand what spin is, nothing is being spun, you're imagining things and now you're really starting to annoy me with your flat out arrogantly blind nature.

I was asked a question in relation to something, I gave a response, another person responded to that and I presented a counter with PlayStation 4 games of equal positioning, that of which were downplayed and scapegoated as well to maintain logical continuity in the face of clear contradiction.

Quote where I am defending Xbox One sales, you can't because I never did, like I said previously you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You're taking me stating that comparing situations which bear no resemblance aside from time frame and are entirely and independently circumstantial; as some form of defense for the Xbox One, that's not what is taking place here, your inability to understand what people are saying has come full circle.

You can speculate that the Xbox One will fall behind the Xbox 360, but the way you're attempting to manifest reasoning behind it is a logical incongruity given the fact that A. It has not happened yet and you're not omnipotent and B. Circumstance dictates absolute unpredictability. Your logic is that because the Xbox One has been down it will continue to be down and/or fall behind, that's a composition/division fallacy and defies all logic and reason given that circumstance is unpredictable and things can change at the drop of a hat.

I'm not stating that it will not fall behind, it very well could, but the way you're arriving at your point is wholly illogical.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By QuadKnight

@dynamitecop said:
@quadknight said:

Link to my previous posts where I've called them big games. You can't because I haven't and will never.

I don't really care to dig through your likely equally as pathetic backlog of shit posting, that's not my bag.

I'm not making anything up, with how much you're shilling for Sony around here I have no doubts you have said things exactly as I have laid out or in line with what I have, actually a very quick Google rundown of your name and a few of these games turns up things such as this.

You'll use this stuff as ammunition when it suits your dialog, and when it suits the dialog of others like mine right now, you will downplay their impact or relative weight to you so you can scapegoat the argument, you're not fooling anyone with this two face act.

Why are you going off the handle about Microsoft? None of this is even about them nor is it about the Xbox One, it's about the classification of games that in all reality should be considered big releases but you're downplaying as small with the exception of Gears of War. To make it appear that you have consistency in your argument you're also doing the same thing with Sony's releases which are equally as big, you're putting on a front with some weird notion that they have to be from a preexisting franchise to be releases that are a big deal, that's just plain stupid, I'm sorry but it is.

What did Microsoft do to you? You're on some weird vendetta and try at every corner to redirect a discussion to things unrelated that you don't like about them or what they're doing, it's weird, you're weird, you make discussions weird. Microsoft isn't already talking about an Xbox One replacement, they have expressed interest in a modular console design in the future, why are you reaching so much and making things up now? Do you really lack that much fullfillment that you have to actually lie to make yourself feel better?

Nice spinning the truth you have going on there. Using my post out of context like a typical lemming. I was listing exclusives for PS4 you nitwit not listing big games, there's a difference. Why not link the whole thread instead of taking a picture? The person I was arguing with in that thread was saying PS4 had no exclusives and that all its games were on PC like Xbone so I listed them. I wasn't using them as examples of big games (aka. system sellers) on PS4 like you're using Crackdown and ReCore because if I was I wouldn't have listed Bloodborne. Like I said, you still have no evidence and no argument. You were called out for saying Crackdown, ReCore, and Halo Wars 2 were big games coming to Xbone and instead of admitting that they aren't big but instead are exclusive games you're hyping, you're now trying to damage control and lie lol.

You're a clown.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Shewgenja

@dynamitecop said:
@tormentos said:

@dynamitecop said:

@dynamitecop said:

In your complete lack of wisdom you don't seem to understand what spin is, nothing is being spun, you're imagining things and now you're really starting to annoy me with your flat out arrogantly blind nature.

I was asked a question in relation to something, I gave a response, another person responded to that and I presented a counter with PlayStation 4 games of equal positioning, that of which were downplayed and scapegoated as well to maintain logical continuity in the face of clear contradiction.

Quote where I am defending Xbox One sales, you can't because I never did, like I said previously you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You're taking me stating that comparing situations which bear no resemblance aside from time frame and are entirely and independently circumstantial; as some form of defense for the Xbox One, that's not what is taking place here, your inability to understand what people are saying has come full circle.

You can speculate that the Xbox One will fall behind the Xbox 360, but the way you're attempting to manifest reasoning behind it is a logical incongruity given the fact that A. It has not happened yet and you're not omnipotent and B. Circumstance dictates absolute unpredictability. Your logic is that because the Xbox One has been down it will continue to be down and/or fall behind, that's a composition/division fallacy and defies all logic and reason given that circumstance is unpredictable and things can change at the drop of a hat.

I'm not stating that it will not fall behind, it very well could, but the way you're arriving at your point is wholly illogical.

XBone's 2016 lineup of exclusives is a corny soppy dump scraped from the sides of a toilet bowl after an American football game.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 tormentos

@dynamitecop said:

Hahahahahaaa.....

You downplayed my argument about sales,and used so call BIG games coming,when you were asked which were those big games you named several XBO games ONLY you didn't say anything about PS4 games,in other words you bring PS4 games to save face...

I already quote you dude twice.

Oh your inability to recognize what you claimed is the problems,you can't even admit what you say and like Stormyjoe you deny being a lemming when is really obvious you are,let see you went mad about my sales argument and you try to prove how it didn't apply because of certain variables which were irrelevant to the argument because when MS claimed they were making xbox records with the xbox one,there were many variable and MS didn't care.

For example the xbox 360 only had 500k units for launch 2005,after that MS was only able to produce and sell 1 million more because the xbox 360 faced yield problems,so MS only sold 1.5 million units as of December 31 2005,but it wasn't because it could not sell more it was because MS had no more units,compare that to the XBO were MS stuffed the channels with xbox one consoles shipping 3.9 million and only selling 3 million leaving 900k unsold on 2005 there were no 360 unsold and the shortage lasted until April 2006,the xbox one had no shortage,see so if MS didn't care about variables why should i.?

Oh i know it hasn't happen did i claim other wise.? MY argument is by the end of the year the xbox one will fall behind the 360.

Were in hell i claim i was omnipotent? You are grasping.

How it defy all logic.? Please instead of using fancy words to spin your pathetic argument show me how my argument defy logic Stormy,i am not the only one who thinks the xbox one will fall behind the xbox 360,in fact the xbox one on december was like 1 million units ahead of the xbox 360 in the same time frame,which mean if it doesn't sell just as good as the xbox 360 did on 2008 it will fall behind,oh and the biggest problem is that the xbox one is doing worse outside US than the 360 was,in fact even on Japan the 360 did better.

You are not stating that it will not fall behind you are just making pathetic excuses on how it will not happen..lol

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#185 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts
@dynamitecop said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Sorry, but that't not even close.

Nothing is lower then Xbox Kinect games, and the lowest is Steel Battalion.

And you do come off as a lem here and the Phil thread, so why not embrace your looserhood?

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 dynamitecop

@Ant_17 said:
@dynamitecop said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Sorry, but that't not even close.

Nothing is lower then Xbox Kinect games, and the lowest is Steel Battalion.

And you do come off as a lem here and the Phil thread, so why not embrace your looserhood?

Another to the list, thank you.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#187 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@dynamitecop:To be fair, MS of all people didn't do much with the Kinect, mostly 3rd party.

Is there even a 1st party Xbone Kinect game?

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By dynamitecop

@Ant_17 said:

@dynamitecop:To be fair, MS of all people didn't do much with the Kinect, mostly 3rd party.

Is there even a 1st party Xbone Kinect game?

Kinect Sports Rivals is the only one I can think of, Kinect features in normal games is kind of cool though, I wish developers would do more with that.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

Seriously you all need to get a life, i mean all you guys are the no1 prime example of whats wrong with the human race. Word up yo!!

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Complete destruction of the competition by PS4