NPD prediction thread (update: numbers are in!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#301 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Here are other fun facts.

More games have been purchased on The One than the PauperStation4 in the US.

The One also has a higher attach rate than the PauperStation4 in the US.

The One has not launched in all of its territories so the numbers will just go up from here.

One of the emerging territories where The One will launch in is China where the PauperStation4 can't be sold in.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50552 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

@bforrester420 said:

@Chutebox: I'm going in the other direction, I say Xbone outsold the PS4 by 100-200,000, mostly due to supply constraints. U.S. consumers can be an impatient, impulse-drive lot.

Wanderlei Silva or "Shogun" Rua?

Looks like I pretty much nailed it.

I don't know what Lems are fapping about. We already knew the global sales totals from both consoles through the end of December.

Wandy was/is my fav.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By Chutebox

@kuu2 said:

The One has not launched in all of its territories so the numbers will just go up from here.

One of the emerging territories where The One will launch in is China where the PauperStation4 can't be sold in.

Opposed to them somehow selling negative numbers?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

They end tied period you can cry about 1 million head start when the wii U enter fact is the freaking PS2 won by 156 million to 25 million that is how is accounted,is not accounted as 100 million vs 25 million because that is what the PS2 had when the 360 launch,which even so was a huge beating of 4 to 1..

Funny enough unlike the PS2 the xbox 360 didn't won sh** it loss the generation to the wii just like the PS3 did,there is no awards for second place,the winner takes all the credit nintendo won,or did you see MS and lemming making a big deal about been a distant second on the PS2 gen.?

Hell the PS4 has 1.2 million units lead on 2 months,thats more than what the xbox 360 had of advantage on late 2012...lol

WTF you deluded fanboy the PS3 was $600 dollars the core 360 was $299 so yeah from $200 to $300 cheaper options,funny enough you are from the same morons crying by the $100 dollar difference of the xbox one,as excuse for its sales vs the PS4..hahahaha

Fact is 2 months as the xbox one is already losing by 1.2 million hahaha... Oh and the PS4 even surpass the wii U US numbers..lol

It should be the leader by march,hey by the way the xbox one is 3rd now hahahah...

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

lemmings are in total meltdown, did they really expect xbone to have any chance against ps4? well i always did know they were delusional.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Citation needed for bolded. Underlined is speculation, not a fact. Xbox One could sell zero units for all we know. To the Italicized you finally stated a fact which is completely irrelevant, good job.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#307  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Wandy was/is my fav.

Same...he's my favorite fighter of all time. I still miss Pride...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#308 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

The only thing I know for sure is neither the PS4 or X1 have been sold to me as of yet.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@blackace: MS has always had more money than Sony, yet Sony has always provided better exclusive games. Cry moar. Money isn't gonna win MS shit.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Chutebox

@bforrester420: Good ol days

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@BlessedChill said:

@StormyJoe said:

@BlessedChill:

@BlessedChill said:

So far these are the facts:

PS4 towers over Xbox One it every single country their both available.

PS4 has 40% more units sold compared to the Xbox One numbers.

PS4 had less stock in America than the Xbox One.

Sony is doing amazing, with Japan's release on the horizon, block buster Infamous; I wonder how long Microsoft will compete before discontinuing the Xbox One.

First off, these are launch sales. so lets not get ahead of ourselves. Secondly, not true: for the time period they have been going head-to-head, the XB1 has outsold the PS4 in NA.

Irregardless, PlayStation 4 leads by 5x what the Xbox One outsold it by this month. That's huge.

And launch is a good indicator of console popularity i.e Wii being sold out for 1.2 years.

I'd more than bet Microsoft will scrap their console within 5 years and end the Xbox Brand if they fail to captivate the Roku/Apple Tv crowd their gunning for.

And if current sales trends are one thing to go buy it's safe to say the Xbox brand's future is uncertain.

*regardless.

I don't see the PS4's sales at 15 million, so I don't know where this "5X" is coming from.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@kuu2 said:

PauperStation4

Whats funny about SW is everything is cyclical if you wait long enough. I remember cows saying this to lems when the PS3 was $600 and now it comes full circle.

War never changes, it just repeats itself.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic: My comment is not in relation to the price of the console but Sony's horrible financial position. The company is full of non-innovative paupers hence their position in all segments of their business..........oh wait Sony does have a strong insurance segment, lol........

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#315  Edited By Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

LOL under 95k Vita sold thats actually pretty funny.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@BlessedChill said:

@StormyJoe said:

@BlessedChill:

@BlessedChill said:

So far these are the facts:

PS4 towers over Xbox One it every single country their both available.

PS4 has 40% more units sold compared to the Xbox One numbers.

PS4 had less stock in America than the Xbox One.

Sony is doing amazing, with Japan's release on the horizon, block buster Infamous; I wonder how long Microsoft will compete before discontinuing the Xbox One.

First off, these are launch sales. so lets not get ahead of ourselves. Secondly, not true: for the time period they have been going head-to-head, the XB1 has outsold the PS4 in NA.

Irregardless, PlayStation 4 leads by 5x what the Xbox One outsold it by this month. That's huge.

And launch is a good indicator of console popularity i.e Wii being sold out for 1.2 years.

I'd more than bet Microsoft will scrap their console within 5 years and end the Xbox Brand if they fail to captivate the Roku/Apple Tv crowd their gunning for.

And if current sales trends are one thing to go buy it's safe to say the Xbox brand's future is uncertain.

*regardless.

I don't see the PS4's sales at 15 million, so I don't know where this "5X" is coming from.

Reread my post.

PS4 still has 5x the amount in lead over what the Xbox One outsold it by this month (40k) vs (200k) diffrence.