Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#201 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69451 Posts

@zappat: LMAO. Got you turning into me. LMAO.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#202 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: Ah right, thank you. ??

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts
@Pedro said:
@kingtito said:

Hold on...... (calls Maury) sad news cow, Maury has the results in and it says that's a lie. You're butthurt and you're butthurt real bad. The only remedy is the same cream Benji needs, it works for all butthurt caused by the X1/X1X, which seems to be an awful lot these days.

I have some for him. LMAO

60 FPS? Where?

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@Pedro said:

@zappat: LMAO. Got you turning into me. LMAO.

Oh come on, no one can turn that pathetic and lame in such a short time. At least my gif is funnier and I don't use it everyday!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Pedro

@zappat: LOL. The irony in your comments, as usual, is lost on you. LMAO.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Zappat
@Pedro said:

@zappat: LOL. The irony in your comments, as usual, is lost on you. LMAO.

"Irony"... that's a big word for someone who considers more than two sentences put together an essay lol. Leave those words to people who read more than memes lol.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:

ROFL I never take an L. I am a gamer and love each platform ROFL. All I do is win baby! And I still see you are crying my god! You are one of the biggest hypocrites on this forum and you do take this place way to serious like you are actually winning something with your shitty points. Have you not realized no one is backing you up because your points are completely shitty and you are getting all worked up over rumors. HAHA!

Remember 2 of my top 3 games of the year are Sony exclusives. ;)

LOL! I don't need lapdogs because I'm not a butthurt lem. The fact that you've broken down and can't enjoy your silver medal because you own a welfare console means you're letting my points eat at your soul. Everybody knew Playstation was going to be last this month, it's just that no one knew it wouldn't be by much. MS unleashed the power of the $100 price cut across all models for TWO WEEKS and they still squeaked by. Playstation folded their arms and watched them sputter and wheeze. They didn't do a price cut out of pity, obviously.

Loves all platforms. HA! Biggest X-slave here.

ROFLMAO whatever dude. :P I am not a slave to a company like you are. Just look how you act about anything negative and positive about Sony. You are childish as hell man. Look how you are acting and we don't even have the official numbers. Hell I am going to laugh my balls off if all of this news is fake as hell.

My post history proves I am just a gamer fuckboy. No lemming would have 3 Sony games in their games of the year idiot. My top 5 games of the year would be God of War, Tetris Effect, Red Dead, Smash, and Spiderman.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Pedro

@zappat: Sorry to tell you but irony is not a big word. Sorry you didn't know that.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@Xabiss: You need a comma after "gamer" in that first sentence of the second paragraph.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Zappat

@Pedro: Well your one-liner posts suggest otherwise since you clearly don't know what an essay is either. You seem to be a very limited person on many aspects. Maybe you think you know what it means but you really don't. But don't worry that happens to many people with low knowledge, you just need to read more than memes, son. Maybe do that your New Years purpose.

Lesson #1: The above paragraph is not an essay.

I won't charge you for that, consider it a pity donation :)

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Xabiss
@fedor said:

@Xabiss: You need a comma after "gamer" in that first sentence of the second paragraph.

OMG!!!! Who gives a ****! Didn't know I was writing a grad paper here! Jesus people!

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Fedor

@Xabiss: Suit yourself, gamer fuckboy.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Xabiss
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:

ROFLMAO whatever dude. :P I am not a slave to a company like you are. Just look how you act about anything negative and positive about Sony. You are childish as hell man. Look how you are acting and we don't even have the official numbers. Hell I am going to laugh my balls off if all of this news is fake as hell.

My post history proves I am just a gamer fuckboy. No lemming would have 3 Sony games in their games of the year idiot. My top 5 games of the year would be God of War, Tetris Effect, Red Dead, Smash, and Spiderman.

Yes, yes you are a gamer fuckboy. Sorry, bat you bat way too hard on behalf of MS to ever get me to believe you. You don't give lems shit on this board, you go after cows almost exclusively. On top of that, with a real anger and a passion that sounds deep and wounded. You're not fooling anyone with the "I love all games" shtick when you ever only aggressively defend one company. This gimmick is old. It doesn't give your posts any more weight.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts
@Xabiss said:

Gif response = rekt

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Xabiss
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:

Gif response = rekt

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

If cows are hurt by losing December, then how much pain were lems in the rest of the year? Or are they numb to it now.

Or maybe most lems don't care about sales (just a thought) and as all of SW knows cows hate losing ANYTHING, first it was power, and now its lost 1 month (allegedly) and cows are losing their shit again, but hey you're not a cow right, right lol.

Tell us how your fellow herd members like zappy & Benji aren't losing their shit lol.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

The source of this information wants to reiterate that it may be inaccurate. We should look at this in the same way as Amazon rankings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@techhog89 said:

The source of this information wants to reiterate that it may be inaccurate. We should look at this in the same way as Amazon rankings.

Its too late cows have already lost their shit, and lems (such as myself) have said it hasn't been confirmed, but yet the cows are still crying, I mean 5 fucking pages of constant crying from the cows, its a good day :)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Pedro

@zappat: LMAO. Each response you make, aids in making you look more sad. :(

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Zappat
@i_p_daily said:
@techhog89 said:

Its too late cows have already lost their shit, and lems (such as myself) have said it hasn't been confirmed, but yet the cows are still crying, I mean 5 fucking pages of constant crying from the cows, its a good day :)

Lemmings are the ones crying with the fact that, if rumors are true, the win is actually pretty damn pathetic to celebrate. But celebrating mediocrity is all what you guys are about this gen so go crazy! :)

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Zappat
@Pedro said:

@zappat: LMAO. Each response you make, aids in making you look more sad. :(

I'm sorry I can't meet your one-liner+gif standards of lemming quality posts but I would have to burn half my brain for that and you're not worth it :/

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Pedro

@zappat: Like a very good parrot, you repeat as often as you can. Good parrot. :)

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Zappat
@zappat said:
@Pedro said:

You keep crying

@Pedro said:

More is less because he cries more when you say less.

@Pedro said:

@zappat: Dem tears look familiar. Do you mind crying a bit different?

@Pedro said:

Oh! Still upset. I heard if you cry a bit more that it will relieve you of the stress.

did you forget about this already? If I'm a parrot you're a lobotomized one lol

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22670 Posts

Best console of the generation for me... I hope the switch is a design that never goes away and is continuously improved upon.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:

Lemmings are the ones crying with the fact that, if rumors are true, the win is actually pretty damn pathetic to celebrate. But celebrating mediocrity is all what you guys are about this gen so go crazy! :)

Lems will never really get it. Getting a lead over your rival by nuking the price of your console by a $100 while Sony didn't bother isn't a win, that's just an Xbox clearance sale. The story is different when both consoles are priced the same. Most customers are going to see PS4 as the better value and the Xbox One the backup choice when said PS4s run out.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Zappat
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:

Lems will never really get it. Getting a lead over your rival by nuking the price of your console by a $100 while Sony didn't bother isn't a win, that's just an Xbox clearance sale. The story is different when both consoles are priced the same. Most customers are going to see PS4 as the better value and the Xbox One the backup choice when said PS4s run out.

Lemmings don't get a lot of things and yet they think they do, that's what makes it so easy and entertaining to own them. I hope they keep being this clueless and delusional next gen.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Pedro
@zappat said:

did you forget about this already? If I'm a parrot you're a lobotomized one lol

No! its not an if you are parrot, its you are a parrot. Sorry for being honest. :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@techhog89 said:

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#231 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@techhog89 said:

Took a sheep like me to get them to damage control and reverse it on the Xbox.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Pedro

@zappat: Oh!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@i_p_daily said:
@techhog89 said:

Took a sheep like me to get them to damage control and reverse it on the Xbox.

Hey I don't care who riles them up, I just enjoy the meltdowns that ensue from them lol, good job :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

Cows are taking this pretty hard...lol.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#235  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@techhog89 said: @mowgly1 said: @techhog89 said: @mowgly1 said: Not surprising that PS4 ended last. Anyway, i'm pretty sure PS4 will outsold Xbone this holiday season when you look overall. Switch will be on top

Unless you're including October, not likely.

Didn't include. Why?

PS4 only beat XB1 by 130k in November. It's very likely that XB1 will beat PS4 by more than that in December.

Well, can't count October because it isn't a holiday month. But yeah, forgot that PS4 had outsold Xbone by 130k only in Nov. Well, it's not that much. Switch will be the best selling console this year in US, PS4 2nd

YTD ( without Dec. )

PS4: ~4526K

NSW: ~3861K

XB1: ~3425K

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#237  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@Zero_epyon said:

If cows are hurt by losing December, then how much pain were lems in the rest of the year? Or are they numb to it now.

Or maybe most lems don't care about sales (just a thought) and as all of SW knows cows hate losing ANYTHING, first it was power, and now its lost 1 month (allegedly) and cows are losing their shit again, but hey you're not a cow right, right lol.

Tell us how your fellow herd members like zappy & Benji aren't losing their shit lol.

They don't care because they're used to losing. Last gen they were all about NPD. Heck even at the beginning of this gen they were still holding out. Remember TigerSuperMan and Amazon best sellers list? NyaDc and his "Halo will put Xbox back on top by year's end" nonsense? They seemed to care a lot back then.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Pedro

@Zero_epyon: You guys seem to be suffering from last gen PTSD.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Zero_epyon
@Pedro said:

Not really. PS3 came out second world wide at best. And at worst, tied. Meanwhile Xbox is losing in every territory and no where near PS4. If anyone's going through a traumatic experience is Lems and MS.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

Probably less pain than cows now and less pain than cows in gen 7 gen MS beat Sony almost every month for the entire gen. Wow come in trying to play captain save a cow? Oh that's right, because you're a cow and this probably stings you as well. NEW FLASH!!! These numbers haven't been confirmed yet. Save your butthurt for when they do

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 kingtito

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

I'm not butthurt about this though, I'm just laughing at lemmings celebrating such pity accomplishments. I think you guys look cute at how excited you get for so little lol.

Hold on...... (calls Maury) sad news cow, Maury has the results in and it says that's a lie. You're butthurt and you're butthurt real bad. The only remedy is the same cream Benji needs, it works for all butthurt caused by the X1/X1X, which seems to be an awful lot these days.

Lemming, it seems you got triggered by the truth and that has brought you to a delirium. Please go see your closest veterinarian ASAP.

And what truth would that be? That unconfirmed numbers has the X1 selling more than the PS4 in NA for Dec? That not a single person claimed this proves MS is going to catch up in total sales? That cows absolutely butthurt by these unconfirmed numbers. Just look at you and Benji in this thread.

The butthurt is real and you need to do something about it asap son or it'll ruin your gaming life forever. Supplies aren't going to last with all the butthurt MS has caused cows lately so better be quick.

Kid, we have already established that lemmings have been abused so much this gen that you guys can't distinguish between actual butthurt and when people are making fun of you. Trust me, people are just laughing at you now. Sure they are just rumors but here you are getting all butthurt over people making fun of you using the rumors so it's still kind of funny.

Nice try cow but your butthurt is pouring thru in every post. Keep those tears coming

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 kingtito

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

"Quick, take $100 off so we don't look as lame this month."

- Phil Spencer

No, just offer the PS4 for $200 with Spiderman. I'm guessing that bundle didn't count and at $200 you couldn't get any cheaper.

Would you like some of that cream now?

That bundle sold out in four days. Xbox had been doing 100 dollar off deals since October. The only reason anyone even touched Xbox this Black Friday is because PS4s were sold out and parents didn't want to be empty handed. The only game Xbox was playing this holiday was the liquidation game.

So in other words, those sales didn't count. Oh they didn't sell out because they were still available late in Dec but nice try. Stay butthurt cow

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@Pedro said:

Not really. PS3 came out second world wide at best. And at worst, tied. Meanwhile Xbox is losing in every territory and no where near PS4. If anyone's going through a traumatic experience is Lems and MS.

If the PS3 caught up at all, it was after the gen was basically over. Besides, in the territories that mattered, the 360 beat the PS3.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Pedro

@Zero_epyon said:
@Pedro said:

The PTSD lingers why else would "Last gen they were all about NPD." be said? It seems to me MS fannies ran a mock on your Sony fannies and the PS4 success was you all jab back opportunity. It also explains why these small flashbacks of last gen seems to slip in ever so often when the tables are turned ever so slightly. I wonder how long 7th gen trauma would last?

I might be wrong but weren't you the frequent Digital Foundries post when the PS4 was dominating the Xbox One in performance and significantly dialed back when the One X was released?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Come right in cows, after all this rektage I'm sure you cows can use some laughs..

Lolol :P

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 kingtito

@Zero_epyon said:
@Pedro said:

Hahah what a bunch of horse shit. You cows cared about NPD more than anyone and it hurt cows a lot when MS took it last gen. All cows talked about Prior to 2005 was sales, sales and sales. Even after the 360 launched all you talked about was "wait" for PS3 to launch. Cows started the sales talk and now are all butthurt over unconfirmed rumors. 5 freaking pages cow, 5 pages.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 kingtito

@StormyJoe said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@Pedro said:

If the PS3 caught up at all, it was after the gen was basically over. Besides, in the territories that mattered, the 360 beat the PS3.

Right. When gen 8 started the PS3 was in last and what's more it lost the most market share of any of the big 3. I guess going backwards is a win

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Zappat
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:

Lemming, it seems you got triggered by the truth and that has brought you to a delirium. Please go see your closest veterinarian ASAP.

And what truth would that be? That unconfirmed numbers has the X1 selling more than the PS4 in NA for Dec? That not a single person claimed this proves MS is going to catch up in total sales? That cows absolutely butthurt by these unconfirmed numbers. Just look at you and Benji in this thread.

The butthurt is real and you need to do something about it asap son or it'll ruin your gaming life forever. Supplies aren't going to last with all the butthurt MS has caused cows lately so better be quick.

Kid, we have already established that lemmings have been abused so much this gen that you guys can't distinguish between actual butthurt and when people are making fun of you. Trust me, people are just laughing at you now. Sure they are just rumors but here you are getting all butthurt over people making fun of you using the rumors so it's still kind of funny.

Nice try cow but your butthurt is pouring thru in every post. Keep those tears coming

Why would cows be butthurt dude? Use your brain, cows have been winning every sale battle the entire gen on all territories. There's nothing to be butthurt about. On the other hand we see lemmings celebrate winning in one region, one month, for a small difference, after their console was continually discounted. That means there's plenty to laugh about. You guys just can't accept reality that you're the running joke this entire gen so you cope with it by imagining that us laughing at you is somehow being butthurt lol.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Zero_epyon

Wow I make one post and get 5 notifications about it. from 3 different people. And I'm the one with PTSD. lol

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Fedor

These poor insecure lems.