Now that Xbox threw in the towel for 2022, what are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?

  • 98 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

37224

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 37224 Posts

For me, if Sony releases GoW Ragnarok and Nintendo releases Bayonette 3 this holiday, 2022 will have been a good year. There was Elden Ring, Horizon FW, GT 7, and the upcoming Xenoblade 3. Callisto Protocol also looks promising. And heck, I’ll probably get MW 2 lol.

How about you, SW? What are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

38541

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 38541 Posts

There’s tons of stuff that I’m looking forward to for the rest of this year. Just off the top of my head:

- Xenoblade Chronicles 3

- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

- Capcom Arcade Stadium 2

- Capcom Fighting Collection

- Bayonetta 3

- Persona 5 R on Xbox

- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Collection

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

20693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 20693 Posts

Six months long Season 2 of Infinite is all what matters to me.😭Sorry, its living rent free in my head.

GoW2 and Callisto are 100% purchases on day one. Hopefully Elden Ring expansion for later this year? Other than that, i don't know if there's anything else worthwhile.


Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

59659

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#4 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 59659 Posts

Gamepass games

  • Naraka
  • Plagues Tale
  • Grounded
  • Valheim
  • Darktide
  • High On Life
  • Lightyear Frontier
  • Scorn

Non-Gamepass

  • The Callisto Protocol
  • Howgwart's Legacy



Avatar image for mysticaldonut
MysticalDonut

1353

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 1353 Posts

The only games I am interested in are Splatoon 3 and Advanced Wars on Switch and TLOU Remake and Ragnarok on PS5

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

37224

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 37224 Posts

@mysticaldonut: yea, TLOU looks great.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

12795

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 12795 Posts

@Pedro: yep...so much denial going on with the cows. Pony and their fans are shook. Honestly I feel sorry, especially when I saw the backstabbing of atlus and Kojima. So I've kept a bit quiet. Nobody deserves to get bashed that hard

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

9638

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 9638 Posts

@Pedro said:

Gamepass games

  • Naraka
  • Plagues Tale
  • Grounded
  • Valheim
  • Darktide
  • High On Life
  • Lightyear Frontier
  • Scorn

Non-Gamepass

  • The Callisto Protocol
  • Howgwart's Legacy

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

59659

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#9 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 59659 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: So, you are looking forward to nothing on the PS5.😂

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

8996

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#10 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 8996 Posts

Callisto Protocol for me it's refreshing to finally have a new IP that doesn't look like shit with that AAA quality that we use to get.

Avatar image for davillain
DaVillain

51069

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 51069 Posts

Getting Callisto Protocol on PC and anything coming to the GP+PC is a helluva will in my books.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

12795

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 12795 Posts

theres a few games, grounded looks great, then callisto protocol, maybe harry potter if it releases this year, plaguetale, infinite season 3, persona5 royal (going to play that on xcloud on my phone), and fh5 hotwheels looks fantastic.

p.s...I will also be secretly hiding in a closet and playing as dusk falls. Id rather not anyone see me when im playing movie games.

Avatar image for IMAHAPYHIPPO
IMAHAPYHIPPO

4134

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#13 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4134 Posts

I wouldn't necessarily say they threw in the towel. They had three big titles planned for release this year, and all of them got delayed.

Bethesda's trying to make an entire galaxy.

Arkane's making a multiplayer focused shooter for the first time.

GSC Game World works in a country that got invaded by Russia.

They can't exactly conjure up replacement titles out of thin air. If they could.... they'd probably just release the three games they were already planning on.

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

3950

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14 SargentD  Online
Member since 2020 • 3950 Posts

Darktide is the next new game I'm hype for

Avatar image for Ibacai
Ibacai

14336

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#15 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14336 Posts

Definite: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, GoW Ragnarok, and LOTR Gollum.

Maybe: Pokémon, Advance Wars, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Forspoken, Gotham Knights, Live a Live, and Digimon Survive.

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

9647

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 9647 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@Pedro: yep...so much denial going on with the cows. Pony and their fans are shook. Honestly I feel sorry, especially when I saw the backstabbing of atlus and Kojima. So I've kept a bit quiet. Nobody deserves to get bashed that hard

The Xbox might’ve had a better showing, but they still don’t have anything for the rest of the year.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

12795

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 12795 Posts

@ermacness: grounded, callisto protocol, harry potter, plaguetale, infinite season 3, persona5 royal (going to play that on xcloud on my phone), fh5 hotwheels, MSFS20 DLC.

so what were you saying again? hmm? P5R alone is a HUGE get for xbox.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

14324

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#18 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 14324 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: damn that is weak. Usual 3rd party stuff to statpad another xbox nonexistant year.

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
WitIsWisdom

8449

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 8449 Posts

2023 is looking good for Xbox. Hopefully SONY will show something before the PS6 releases.

Avatar image for Miyomatic
Miyomatic

3508

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts

At this point I'm most excited for GoW Ragnarok, TLoU Part 1, and Calisto Protocol. One of these will win GOTY if we live in the correct dimension.

Avatar image for regnaston
regnaston

4218

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#21 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4218 Posts
@Pedro said:

Gamepass games

  • Naraka
  • Plagues Tale
  • Grounded
  • Valheim
  • Darktide
  • High On Life
  • Lightyear Frontier
  • Scorn

Non-Gamepass

  • The Callisto Protocol
  • Howgwart's Legacy

You can probably add Deathloop to that list for 2022 (exclusivity ends Sept 14 I believe) and Ghostwire Tokyo for 2023 (March)

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

21476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 21476 Posts

Bayonetta 3 is the main one.

Also keen to see how Plague Tales, The Callisto Protocol, Howgwart's Legacy & Somerville turn out.

Avatar image for kathaariancode
KathaarianCode

321

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#23 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 321 Posts

They have a strong 2022 line up coming to Game Pass. It was a cool surprise yesterday's event.

Avatar image for simple-facts
simple-facts

1522

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 1522 Posts

Cow butthurt 'dumb as f@#k' reaction threads are the best

Starfield breaking the internet must have hurt 🤣

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

11801

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#25 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 11801 Posts

On the Playstation side, it's just Spider-Man I have any interest in.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

53701

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#26 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 53701 Posts

2022 has been pretty great for all platforms if you ask me, and I don't think anyone threw in the towel for the remainder. What a petty thread.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

21194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#27 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 21194 Posts

System Shock Remake, Atomic Heart and Callisto Protocol.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

21194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 21194 Posts
@warmblur said:

Callisto Protocol for me it's refreshing to finally have a new IP that doesn't look like shit with that AAA quality that we use to get.

Callisto Protocol looks excellent no doubt but its not refreshing.

Atomic Heart looking better and more innovative.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

37224

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 37224 Posts

@sakaixx said:

@blaznwiipspman1: damn that is weak. Usual 3rd party stuff to statpad another xbox nonexistant year.

Yea, not everyone likes filler lol

Avatar image for tdkmillsy
tdkmillsy

4905

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#30 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 4905 Posts

Plenty stuff coming to Xbox this year.

Meanwhile cows hoping and praying one game comes out on PS5.

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

30824

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#31 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 30824 Posts

@sargentd: 👊

Lame thread, but I'm looking forward to:

Darktide
The Callisto Protocol
TMNT: Shredder's Revenge
MH Rise: Sunbreak

Avatar image for mtron32
mtron32

4391

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4391 Posts

Disco Elysium

Cyberpunk 2077

Elden Ring

Miles Morales

Death's Gambit Afterlife

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge

BOTW

Basically, games I haven't even come close to finishing that I play whenever the mood strokes in the few hours a week I do play. Cyberpunk I've barely touched since I got it a week before ER released. I have an infant coming in September so I'll have plenty of time for my Switch and GPU gaming.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

12795

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 12795 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@sakaixx said:

@blaznwiipspman1: damn that is weak. Usual 3rd party stuff to statpad another xbox nonexistant year.

Yea, not everyone likes filler lol

to me and most xbox gamers its not filler at all. I have a huge backlog, already, still haven't gotten to tunic yet and a bunch of games from last year. This year is jam effing packed.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

11271

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#34  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 11271 Posts

There isn't a lack of games on Xbox for 2022.

There's a lack of new games from Xbox Game Studios in 2022. We're talking its going to be 12+ months between major new AAA releases for Xbox/PC.

Avatar image for robert_sparkes
robert_sparkes

6256

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#35 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 6256 Posts

God of war if it makes it TMNT shredders revenge and calisto protocol. Xbox event was very disappointing they literally have nothing apart from updates of games already out.

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

9647

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 9647 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@ermacness: grounded, callisto protocol, harry potter, plaguetale, infinite season 3, persona5 royal (going to play that on xcloud on my phone), fh5 hotwheels, MSFS20 DLC.

so what were you saying again? hmm? P5R alone is a HUGE get for xbox.

And none of those games will be as big as Ragnarok, even Phil knows this., besides those games can be played elsewhere, remember this was the excuse os hater used when trying to state that the ps5 also had nothing to play at launch.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

14324

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 14324 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@sakaixx said:

@blaznwiipspman1: damn that is weak. Usual 3rd party stuff to statpad another xbox nonexistant year.

Yea, not everyone likes filler lol

to me and most xbox gamers its not filler at all. I have a huge backlog, already, still haven't gotten to tunic yet and a bunch of games from last year. This year is jam effing packed.

Xbox got no games to play they resort to to hyping up 3rd party 🤣

Avatar image for Sam3231
Sam3231

2657

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 262

User Lists: 0

#38 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2657 Posts

Specifically, from Xbox, I am looking forward to Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC.

Otherwise I guess, Cuphead the DLC, the two TMNT games, Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, and MW2.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

37224

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39  Edited By SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 37224 Posts

@sakaixx: Xbox gamers act like gamers can’t play 3rd party games somewhere else 🤣

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

59659

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#40 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 59659 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@sakaixx: Xbox gamers act like gamers can’t play 3rd party games somewhere else 🤣

So, true. It reminds me of Sony fannies with Sony games.😂

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

37224

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 37224 Posts

@Pedro said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

@sakaixx: Xbox gamers act like gamers can’t play 3rd party games somewhere else 🤣

So, true. It reminds me of Sony fannies with Sony games.😂

Sony games have 1st party and third party games to play for 2022 😎

Avatar image for dabear
dabear

5867

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#42 dabear
Member since 2002 • 5867 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

For me, if Sony releases GoW Ragnarok and Nintendo releases Bayonette 3 this holiday, 2022 will have been a good year. There was Elden Ring, Horizon FW, GT 7, and the upcoming Xenoblade 3. Callisto Protocol also looks promising. And heck, I’ll probably get MW 2 lol.

How about you, SW? What are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?

@ermacness said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@Pedro: yep...so much denial going on with the cows. Pony and their fans are shook. Honestly I feel sorry, especially when I saw the backstabbing of atlus and Kojima. So I've kept a bit quiet. Nobody deserves to get bashed that hard

The Xbox might’ve had a better showing, but they still don’t have anything for the rest of the year.

There are 6 games launching this year for XSX that are day 1 game pass, some are "console exclusive", if I remember correctly.

There was a total of 25 games shown to come out in 2022 during Sunday's presentation - So how can you say nothing is coming to XBox in 2022???

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

40625

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#43 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 40625 Posts

@Pedro said:

Gamepass games

  • Naraka
  • Plagues Tale
  • Grounded
  • Valheim
  • Darktide
  • High On Life
  • Lightyear Frontier
  • Scorn

Non-Gamepass

  • The Callisto Protocol
  • Howgwart's Legacy

Yeah I'm looking forward to what Gamepass has on offer for the next 12 months. Looks packed.

For 2022:

  1. Pentiment
  2. High on Life
  3. A Plague Tale Requiem
  4. Atomic Heart
  5. Warhammer Darktide
Avatar image for dabear
dabear

5867

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#44 dabear
Member since 2002 • 5867 Posts
@ermacness said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@ermacness: grounded, callisto protocol, harry potter, plaguetale, infinite season 3, persona5 royal (going to play that on xcloud on my phone), fh5 hotwheels, MSFS20 DLC.

so what were you saying again? hmm? P5R alone is a HUGE get for xbox.

And none of those games will be as big as Ragnarok, even Phil knows this., besides those games can be played elsewhere, remember this was the excuse os hater used when trying to state that the ps5 also had nothing to play at launch.

Grounded, Warhammer Darktide, High on Life, and Scorn will not be on Playstation (as of now).

That's 4 vs 1, and your 1 is probably no more than a 22 hour movie game.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

59659

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#45 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 59659 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Sony games have 1st party and third party games to play for 2022 😎

Same as Xbox.😎

Avatar image for x_hedon
x_hedon

5012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#46 x_hedon
Member since 2019 • 5012 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

For me, if Sony releases GoW Ragnarok and Nintendo releases Bayonette 3 this holiday, 2022 will have been a good year. There was Elden Ring, Horizon FW, GT 7, and the upcoming Xenoblade 3. Callisto Protocol also looks promising. And heck, I’ll probably get MW 2 lol.

How about you, SW? What are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?

With so many games coming to Xbox for the rest of 2022, I am gonna be REALLY busy on my XSX, that is for sure. Games I am getting on Xbox and PS for the rest of year:

Xbox Series X

  • As Dusk Falls
  • FH5 Expansion
  • A Plague Tale Requiem
  • High on Life
  • Atomic Heart
  • Scorn
  • Pentiment
  • Callisto Protocol
  • COD MW2
  • Hogwarts
  • Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

PlayStation 5

  • God of War 2
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

37224

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 37224 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

For me, if Sony releases GoW Ragnarok and Nintendo releases Bayonette 3 this holiday, 2022 will have been a good year. There was Elden Ring, Horizon FW, GT 7, and the upcoming Xenoblade 3. Callisto Protocol also looks promising. And heck, I’ll probably get MW 2 lol.

How about you, SW? What are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?

With so many games coming to Xbox for the rest of 2022, I am gonna be REALLY busy on my XSX, that is for sure. Games I am getting on Xbox and PS for the rest of year:

Xbox Series X

  • As Dusk Falls
  • FH5 Expansion
  • A Plague Tale Requiem
  • High on Life
  • Atomic Heart
  • Scorn
  • Pentiment
  • Callisto Protocol
  • COD MW2
  • Hogwarts
  • Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

PlayStation 5

  • God of War 2

And which one of those are exclusive to XSX 😎

Avatar image for x_hedon
x_hedon

5012

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#48 x_hedon
Member since 2019 • 5012 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@x_hedon said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

For me, if Sony releases GoW Ragnarok and Nintendo releases Bayonette 3 this holiday, 2022 will have been a good year. There was Elden Ring, Horizon FW, GT 7, and the upcoming Xenoblade 3. Callisto Protocol also looks promising. And heck, I’ll probably get MW 2 lol.

How about you, SW? What are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?

With so many games coming to Xbox for the rest of 2022, I am gonna be REALLY busy on my XSX, that is for sure. Games I am getting on Xbox and PS for the rest of year:

Xbox Series X

  • As Dusk Falls
  • FH5 Expansion
  • A Plague Tale Requiem
  • High on Life
  • Atomic Heart
  • Scorn
  • Pentiment
  • Callisto Protocol
  • COD MW2
  • Hogwarts
  • Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

PlayStation 5

  • God of War 2

And which one of those are exclusive to XSX 😎

None. Xbox releases their games to their entire ecosystem, including Microsoft Windows PC 😎

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

12795

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 12795 Posts
@sakaixx said:

@blaznwiipspman1: damn that is weak. Usual 3rd party stuff to statpad another xbox nonexistant year.

damn...I can almost feel the tears behind the monitor over atlus and kojima

also lol at non existant year. We've already had tunic and nobody saves the world, both were console exclusive AAA titles earlier in the year. Sony even included tunic in their SOP. I'm still butt hurt about that game going to ps5, but happy for the developer.

Now we have plague tale requiem (day 1 gamepass), darktide, grounded, as dusk falls (day 1 gp).

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

37224

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 37224 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@x_hedon said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

For me, if Sony releases GoW Ragnarok and Nintendo releases Bayonette 3 this holiday, 2022 will have been a good year. There was Elden Ring, Horizon FW, GT 7, and the upcoming Xenoblade 3. Callisto Protocol also looks promising. And heck, I’ll probably get MW 2 lol.

How about you, SW? What are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?

With so many games coming to Xbox for the rest of 2022, I am gonna be REALLY busy on my XSX, that is for sure. Games I am getting on Xbox and PS for the rest of year:

Xbox Series X

  • As Dusk Falls
  • FH5 Expansion
  • A Plague Tale Requiem
  • High on Life
  • Atomic Heart
  • Scorn
  • Pentiment
  • Callisto Protocol
  • COD MW2
  • Hogwarts
  • Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

PlayStation 5

  • God of War 2

And which one of those are exclusive to XSX 😎

None. Xbox releases their games to their entire ecosystem, including Microsoft Windows PC 😎

how does it feel to know that 😎