Now that GTA V will never come to the PC platform

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by KKFF (56 posts) -

I guess that it's safe to say that we won't see a next-gen GTA 6 on PC either.
Which is a huge slap in the face to PC gamers if you ask me.

But why is Rockstar treating PC gamers like dirt? Is it because 99% of the Hermits are pirates?

I mean even if GTA V did come to the PC after all, the fact that PC gamers have to wait this long just proves that they don't care about PC gamers at all.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#3 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (12683 posts) -

You're too obvious. Try harder next time.

#4 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

1: to double dip in sales. They know people who can't get it on pc will get it on other systems. Then when released on pc they buy again so they can play it with higher setting and mods.

• What they fail to understand is how many fools going pay twice? I for one won't has i already bought the game once so it's getting INJSTANTLY pirated if i feel like playing it on pc

2: MS/sony couple pass couple bucks over to them to keep it console exclusive for X amount of time

#5 Posted by ni6htmare01 (2579 posts) -

Wait a minute! Did Rockstar say that no PC version for sure?

#6 Posted by MonsieurX (36880 posts) -

Another alt claiming stupid things?

#7 Posted by foxhound_fox (96794 posts) -

Flamebait.

#8 Edited by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

Every GTA has come to the PC, not straight away but it has come. I don't see why this should be any different? There's even more money to be made, so it'd be a stupid business decision if they've decided not too. If you look back I was one of those faithfuls that swore I would not buy it on consoles and wait for the PC version. But after all that hype and excitement around it I went out day one and bought it heheh. I don't regret a thing, one of my favourite games of 2013.

#9 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

Every GTA has come to the PC, not straight away but it has come. I don't see why this should be any different? There's even more money to be made, so it'd be a stupid business decision if they've decided not too. If you look back I was one of those faithfuls that swore I would not buy it on consoles and wait for the PC version. But after all that hype and excitement around it I went out day one and bought it heheh. I don't regret a thing, one of my favourite games of 2013.

I would think GTA V would be more likely to go to pc than any GTA in the past since pc gaming is bigger than ever and most or all sales would be digital meaning much more profit per sale.

GTA 4 pc wasnt announced until over 3 months after console release btw.

#10 Posted by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

@Cranler: Yeah no shit, it'll definitely come out.

#11 Posted by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

Who cares, the game sucked anyways

#12 Posted by zeeshanhaider (5524 posts) -

I just wish PC gamers stop caring about Rockstar and all their games. Seriously that 600K signatures on a petition is really disgusting. I won't be buying any Rockstar game ever again untill they treat the PC gamers with respect, which I know won't happen since PC gamers will buy their games in millions no matter how they treat them.

#13 Edited by clyde46 (49050 posts) -

ITT mad hermits. You should all know what R* do with GTA games on the PC.

#15 Edited by zeeshanhaider (5524 posts) -

No, R* do the same thing with ALL their games. Hell evem MP3 was released like a week or two after it released on consoles if I remember correctly. It's about time to say fvck R*.

#16 Edited by jake44 (2085 posts) -

Can't wait to play modded GTA V next year.

#17 Posted by IgGy621985 (5449 posts) -

Yarrrrrr

#18 Edited by ArchoNils2 (9400 posts) -

lol @pirating argument. Also lol @GTA overhype. IMO Saints Row 3, 4 and Lego Marvel Super Heroes are all better than Gta 5 in their sandbox aspect xD

#19 Posted by Zen_Light (2143 posts) -

Why do herms want to play a mediocre game almost a year after it was semi-relevant?

#20 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

So much stupid in OP

Avatar image for HaloinventedFPS
#21 Posted by HaloinventedFPS (4738 posts) -

Funny since the PC version is going to be announced in just days

#22 Edited by GamingGod999 (3135 posts) -

Don't worry, Rockstar will port over GTAV like they did with Red Dead Redemption!

#23 Posted by NFJSupreme (6504 posts) -

GTA is coming to PC 6 to 8 months after console just like it has always been since GTA 3. Deal with it.