Nobody could have prepared me for the behemoth that is the PS5

  • 163 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Avatar image for mtron32
mtron32

4136

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4136 Posts

@louixiii said:

@mtron32: Same here (with having a launch PS4 and never got a Pro). I never finished it due to my work load but I don't think I got too far. Was playing it on g mode and got stuck on this crazy wave of enemies so now I'm going to take the difficulty down a notch so i can actually enjoy it and play it on my PS5 :)

I got to the credits and had to put it down to take out the trash, never picked it up again. Very much looking forward to the 4K action.

Avatar image for BassMan
BassMan

13371

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 152

User Lists: 0

#102 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 13371 Posts

@louixiii: I just painted it myself.

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

8677

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 8677 Posts

@i_p_daily:

I already have one. Shouldn't you be more worried about collecting from Sony for renting out your conscious out to them?

Avatar image for louixiii
LouiXIII

9846

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#104 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 9846 Posts

@BassMan said:

@louixiii: I just painted it myself.

Damn. You got some pictures on the paint job? The side view doesn't show much. I really liked the look of the PS2 theme and yours looks pretty close to it.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

20825

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 20825 Posts

@ermacness: Sure you have one, and talk about getting money for filling ones conscious, well you replied to 2 of my posts and you do that on a constant basis, but i won't be giving you no money 🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

33548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#106 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 33548 Posts

Yeah it’s definitely a big boi. 😅

I don’t mind the size of the systems too much myself, after all I’d rather have it run quiet and cool. The thing the kind of annoys me the most about the PS5 is it’s design. I prefer to have a system with a more simple design as opposed to something with a bunch of fancy curves and fins. The Xbox Series X may not have and futuristic architecture about it but I appreciate that more simple approach myself. My favourite design though is something like the Xbox One X|S. Now that’s a nice looking and compact system in my opinion.

Avatar image for nirgal
Nirgal

193

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#107 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 193 Posts

@BassMan your painted version looks very nice!:

Avatar image for Ghost120x
Ghost120x

5762

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#108 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 5762 Posts

Yeah it's huge. It barley fit in my entertainment center. I think it looks much better when placed vertically.

Avatar image for schu
schu

10169

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#109 schu
Member since 2003 • 10169 Posts

They just did it so that they can sell the slim model eventually.

Avatar image for BassMan
BassMan

13371

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 152

User Lists: 0

#110  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 13371 Posts

@louixiii said:
@BassMan said:

@louixiii: I just painted it myself.

Damn. You got some pictures on the paint job? The side view doesn't show much. I really liked the look of the PS2 theme and yours looks pretty close to it.

I didn't take any pictures of it outside of the entertainment unit. I just painted it and put it in there.

Avatar image for sealionact
sealionact

6638

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#111 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 6638 Posts

@ProtossRushX: That’s why Xbox was so much better....didn’t bother with the weeb trash mostly. Again, not one of those niche titles came anywhere near Halo and as much as you try to deflect, we’re talking about the ps5.

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

8677

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#112 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 8677 Posts

@i_p_daily:

You honestly lack reading comprehension skills, don't you?

Well given your history I'm sure not going to attempt to turn water into wine here. Go on with your senseless brigade against Sony, I'll be laughing it up over here.

😆 😆 😆

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

37492

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#113 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 37492 Posts

lol :P

Avatar image for PAL360
PAL360

30062

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#114 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30062 Posts

I agree it's ugly, but the looks or size of a console never mattered to me. I prefer a huge yet silent and well ventilated system, than a compact one that sounds like a jet.

Avatar image for shellcase86
shellcase86

5292

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#115 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 5292 Posts

It definitely is big, but I think it looks great.

Avatar image for moistcarrot
Moistcarrot

1083

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#116 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1083 Posts

Yeah it's pretty fucking ugly, they haven't had an aesthetically pleasing console since the PS3 slim.

Avatar image for kazhirai
KazHirai

416

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#117 KazHirai
Member since 2019 • 416 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

Jesus Christ, that thing is absolutely enormous. I knew it was big, the biggest console ever released, but nothing could have prepared me when I saw it with my own eyes at my buddy's house.

That thing is by far the biggest and ugliest piece of crap I have ever seen. What was Sony thinking creating that monstrosity? I've had PC cases smaller than this (much smaller). As it stands, there is absolutely no way I'm buying the regular model. I'll wait for a slim.

The problem is this console is so damn big it actually IS a problem. It's not just something you can ignore. I can't even fit it in my cabinet and the other small table I got hasn't got enough space to accommodate it.

tl;dr PS5 is the largest and ugliest console I've ever laid my eyes on.

Have you seen a Series X in person? It's shocking how small it is in comparison. The intelligent use of space by Microsoft and splitting the motherboard was such a better idea than trying to have a single PCB. It baffles me that Sony didn't even consider it.

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

7946

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#118 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 7946 Posts

@kazhirai: I'll give it credit, it looks way better in person then it did in the press photos.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

7900

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#119  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 7900 Posts

its always the loudest people, the barking dogs that force their opinion on everyone else as fact. I have both xbox and ps5 and think the ps5 looks better. Even if its big, the xbox is also pretty big, and doesn't fit in most spaces.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

3350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#120 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 3350 Posts

I have one yes it's big but easy to clean and it runs quiet. I love the design. Looks like a futuristic PS3.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

3350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#121  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 3350 Posts

@Litchie: it's an awesome design for cleaning. Side panels comes off and the vents are there to clean. I clean mine once a week.

Avatar image for Sushiglutton
Sushiglutton

8488

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#122 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 8488 Posts

The title of this thread makes me smile every time I log on to SW 😂

Avatar image for BassMan
BassMan

13371

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 152

User Lists: 0

#123 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 13371 Posts

@gifford38 said:

@Litchie: it's an awesome design for cleaning. Side panels comes off and the vents are there to clean. I clean mine once a week.

That is very unnecessary and a waste of time.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

20825

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#124 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 20825 Posts

@ermacness: You keep replying to my posts when i make fun of your precious Godny.

Its all shits & giggles, as in you cows get the shits and i get the giggles, like i am now 🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for ermacness
ermacness

8677

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#125 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 8677 Posts

@i_p_daily:

Sure buddy 😆.

Keep telling yourself that and possibly that unhealthy obsession of Sony will come to make sense to you ONLY!

😆 😆 😆!!!

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

3350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#126  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 3350 Posts

@BassMan: maybe I just like doing it lol. I'm amazed how fast dust collects on those vents. Sony made it easy to do so and it's new to me so I clean it often. I just don't want my fan to get loud like my PS4. My PS4 sounds like a jet engine.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

6120

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#127 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 6120 Posts

@gifford38 said:

I have one yes it's big but easy to clean and it runs quiet. I love the design. Looks like a futuristic PS3.

How can you have one when you're tormy and tormy doesn't have it.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

20825

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#128 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 20825 Posts

@ermacness: Yeah im that obsessed with Sony that i make no threads about them, debunked that one pretty quickly huh.

And when i make a post in a thread about your precious godny, you come running in to save them by saying im obsessed, when most know im stirring up you guys, congrats on becoming a victim EVERYTIME 🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

6120

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#129 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 6120 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@ermacness: Yeah im that obsessed with Sony that i make no threads about them, debunked that one pretty quickly huh.

And when i make a post in a thread about your precious godny, you come running in to save them by saying im obsessed, when most know im stirring up you guys, congrats on becoming a victim EVERYTIME 🤣🤣🤣

You're pretty obsessed with Sony, tho. You're more obsessed with Sony than KBFLoYD was, and he was obsessed as f*ck, even wanted to take a shit in the Tsushima lake. The whole of the Sony corporations live rent free in your head. THE WHOLE CORP, dude. Wow. You have a lot of space down there.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2592

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#130 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

I am not sure the PS5 size complaints are all that legitimate. I am certainly no Playstation fan, not since PS2, but I happen to actually have experience with the PS5, as I managed to pre-order one for my brother, and also set it up for him. It's not that much bigger than the fat PS3. Certainly not to the point of even mattering. I think the bigger complaint would be that there really aren't any flat surfaces anywhere to lay it down on. It relies on a goofy little stand which works, but certainly doesn't instill in confidence it won't tip over and slide off.

I would like to see new side plates made for it by the aftermarket in different colors, and perhaps with the side plate that goes underneath also containing a flat surface with some feet to set it on. I do think the curves and lines, trying to be artistic and to hell with function was misplaced. I personally would prefer a solid, stable box myself.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

20825

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#132 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 20825 Posts

@hardwenzen: Man you try way too hard. If i were obsessed with Sony i would make threads about them, you know how you did with Ubisoft LOL.

Avatar image for jeffbuckley1
jeffbuckley1

52

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#133 jeffbuckley1
Member since 2004 • 52 Posts

Microsoft got the jump on sony with announcing their next gen console before them. That why the ps5 is the size it is. They had to rush it out the door. Its also why the xx is more powerful.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

3350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#134 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 3350 Posts

@hardwenzen: wow you still think I'm tomatoes? Lol wish I knew how to add pics from my phone in system wars.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

6120

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#135 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 6120 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: Man you try way too hard. If i were obsessed with Sony i would make threads about them, you know how you did with Ubisoft LOL.

Your obsession is unrivaled. Wouldn't surprise me if you dream of Sony and as soon as you're up, you come on SW to unleash the kraken on Sony. Pretty low, even for your low standards.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2592

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#136  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

I never understood the level of fanboyism that has people resorting to pointing out the smallest, most insignificant things and then blowing them up as if they are serious flaws. A PS5 maybe being slightly larger than a PS3, ooh, the horror. Or the Xbox controller not having a built in battery pack so people can swap and continue playing while not having to wait for a charge? Yeah, I am sure THAT will be the reason people don't buy a next gen Xbox. About as likely as someone not playing a PS5 controller because it includes a built in battery.

What other silly reasons can we point out and pretend they are serious design flaws that are going to bankrupt the companies? Maybe the padded feat on the bottom of the series X or PS5 is slightly smaller than their predecessors. Oh, I know, maybe one or the other included an HDMI cable 6 inches shorter than the last gen. Or maybe what will finally kill Sony or Microsoft is one of them shipped their consoles in a box that took 10 seconds longer to open up?

For all intents and purposes the two are functionally identical.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

14553

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#137 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 14553 Posts

The PS5 looks great horizontally in my TV stand. Some of you guys must be living in cardboard boxes if you won't buy one because of the size.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2592

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#138 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

The PS5 looks great horizontally in my TV stand. Some of you guys must be living in cardboard boxes if you won't buy one because of the size.

No, it doesn't. Just like I can admit Xbox fanboys overexaggerate the size of the PS5 so that they can make an issue out of it, I can also be brutally honest in saying the PS5 is one of the ugliest consoles ever made. That instead of trying to make it look like the vision of some concussed abstract artist, they could have focused on functionality, and actually made a console capable of sitting flat without additional hardware. And they could have improved the cooling in the process of making a better shell as well.


It literally looks like someone sat on a stormtrooper helmet.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49074

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#139  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49074 Posts

Don't really care about the size, but those wings or panels or whatever you want to call them? Do they serve any sort of function, or are they just there to look cool and help them sell new customizable ones? Cuz they are ugly.

Would rather it just be a boring, matte black box. Then it can just hide.

I want a console*, not a modern art sculpture.

*Actually, I do not want a console.

Avatar image for sancho_panzer
Sancho_Panzer

1547

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#140  Edited By Sancho_Panzer  Online
Member since 2015 • 1547 Posts

@mrbojangles25: *'fancy flaps'.

Avatar image for ProtossRushX
ProtossRushX

8591

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#141  Edited By ProtossRushX
Member since 2007 • 8591 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Don't really care about the size, but those wings or panels or whatever you want to call them? Do they serve any sort of function, or are they just there to look cool and help them sell new customizable ones? Cuz they are ugly.

Would rather it just be a boring, matte black box. Then it can just hide.

I want a console*, not a modern art sculpture.

*Actually, I do not want a console.

Why do you want your console to look liek a boring trash bin brick like the x-series x or a boring VCR like the original fat xbox one?

Do you not remember when we had cool looking consoles like the PS2? PS2 took up barely any space looked like a more modern DVD player rather than a fat vcr from the 80's like these modern xbox devices.

I actually think the ps2 looks a million times better than the boring square the x-series x went with so i don't get people backing them.


We are regressing in console designs thanks to people like you who want a minimalist trash bin approach. Consoles like the ps2 used to look "cool" now they look like trash bins its going in the opposite direction of traditional consoles. For me I hate it ill take a ps1 or ps2 everytime over these new terrible boring designs.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

630

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#142 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 630 Posts

Switch and ps5 are art. XBOX is literally just a box.

@ProtossRushX said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Don't really care about the size, but those wings or panels or whatever you want to call them? Do they serve any sort of function, or are they just there to look cool and help them sell new customizable ones? Cuz they are ugly.

Would rather it just be a boring, matte black box. Then it can just hide.

I want a console*, not a modern art sculpture.

*Actually, I do not want a console.

Why do you want your console to look liek a boring trash bin brick like the x-series x or a boring VCR like the original fat xbox one?

Do you not remember when we had cool looking consoles like the PS2? PS2 took up barely any space looked like a more modern DVD player rather than a fat vcr from the 80's like these modern xbox devices.

I actually think the ps2 looks a million times better than the boring square the x-series x went with so i don't get people backing them.

We are regressing in console designs thanks to people like you who want a minimalist trash bin approach. Consoles like the ps2 used to look "cool" now they look like trash bins its going in the opposite direction of traditional consoles. For me I hate it ill take a ps1 or ps2 everytime over these new terrible boring designs.

Avatar image for Chutebox
Chutebox

47247

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#143 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 47247 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: You're brave. I'd be afraid of mine falling... and that bitch has a long way to fall 😄

Avatar image for M8ingSeezun
M8ingSeezun

2245

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#144 M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2245 Posts

It really does look like shit. Part of the reason I'm in no rush for even prowling for one whenever restocks are consumed completely. But neither is the Series X, although it is much compact in design than PS5. Last gen, the Pro and XBX were beautiful in my opinion. How on earth these manufacturers screwed these up is beyond me.

I'm hopeful for a redesign of the PS5 (both digital and disc), a more sleek, minimalist and compact version in 2-3 years. Sony has been doing that since PSone.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49074

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#145  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49074 Posts

@ProtossRushX: @sheevpalpamemes: nothing wrong with being pragmatic and minimalist. Form should follow function. I'd rather people comment on the books on my shelves, the furniture in my room, how clean or dirty it is, the art on my wall....anything but "Wow that console sure is interesting looking". I mean, really? You want your electronics to be attention-grabbing? To be art pieces?

My guess is they were designing the PS5 and got word of how the Xbox looked and said "Wait, they're a box too!? Damn ,we can't be a box. Ummmm let's put some wings or something on it. Kids like spoilers n shit on their cars, right?"

It's just....meh.

Also PS2 looks like a VCR had sex with a heatsink. Not really sure why you're citing that as your example of good design. It, too, is a box. With lines.

Avatar image for ProtossRushX
ProtossRushX

8591

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#146 ProtossRushX
Member since 2007 • 8591 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

@ProtossRushX: @sheevpalpamemes: nothing wrong with being pragmatic and minimalist. Form should follow function. I'd rather people comment on the books on my shelves, the furniture in my room, how clean or dirty it is, the art on my wall....anything but "Wow that console sure is interesting looking". I mean, really? You want your electronics to be attention-grabbing? To be art pieces?

My guess is they were designing the PS5 and got word of how the Xbox looked and said "Wait, they're a box too!? Damn ,we can't be a box. Ummmm let's put some wings or something on it. Kids like spoilers n shit on their cars, right?"

It's just....meh.

Also PS2 looks like a VCR had sex with a heatsink. Not really sure why you're citing that as your example of good design. It, too, is a box. With lines.

ill take these over

Heres what you like

think about that for a sec I prefer a console that lays on the floor or is on a table or whatever and is this giant fucking boring rectangle.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49074

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#147 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49074 Posts

@ProtossRushX: you do you, man.

All I'm saying is that it's the equivalent of putting like 5000 dollars of wheels and spoiler on a 2000 dollar 1990's Honda.

Avatar image for ProtossRushX
ProtossRushX

8591

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#148  Edited By ProtossRushX
Member since 2007 • 8591 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

@ProtossRushX: you do you, man.

All I'm saying is that it's the equivalent of putting like 5000 dollars of wheels and spoiler on a 2000 dollar 1990's Honda.

I hate the ps5 too I said I hate both and I hate the ps5 design even more.

I just don't want a giant power brick as my console either or if i lay it sideways like a normal console it looks like a giant trunk with circular unremovable stand on the side that makes no sense. These designs both suck imo and are big regressions.

I want my console to be a flat beast like the SNES that I barely can see on my table or the floor and that I can put away easily and doesn't weigh anything at all. Who the hell designed both of these aesthetically seriously are they both perma fired or what after this?

Looks fabulous Promote whoever designed this
Looks fabulous Promote whoever designed this
Looks terrible fire whoever made it
Looks terrible fire whoever made it
looks horribad fire whoever made it
looks horribad fire whoever made it

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49074

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#149 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49074 Posts

@ProtossRushX: SNES was dope. I always loved plunking that cartridge in and turning it on.

I wonder if we will see "cartridges" making a comeback, i.e. games on USB sticks or some sort of small SSD.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

630

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#150 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 630 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@ProtossRushX: you do you, man.

All I'm saying is that it's the equivalent of putting like 5000 dollars of wheels and spoiler on a 2000 dollar 1990's Honda.

I hate the ps5 too I said I hate both and I hate the ps5 design even more.

I just don't want a giant power brick as my console either or if i lay it sideways like a normal console it looks like a giant trunk with circular unremovable stand on the side that makes no sense. These designs both suck imo and are big regressions.

I want my console to be a flat beast like the SNES that I barely can see on my table or the floor and that I can put away easily and doesn't weigh anything at all. Who the hell designed both of these aesthetically seriously are they both perma fired or what after this?

Looks fabulous Promote whoever designed this
Looks fabulous Promote whoever designed this
Looks terrible fire whoever made it
Looks terrible fire whoever made it
looks horribad fire whoever made it
looks horribad fire whoever made it

that nintendo switch is ugly as shit