No Man's Sky Dev clarifies gameplay

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4195 Posts
@bldgirsh said:

We are interacting with drones now? I wanted the ambience not to be harassed by some random drones.

He's stated things on the farthest reaches of the universe are far less dangerous and become increasingly dangerous as you move inward. In theory, there should be a multitude of planets -- galaxies even -- that will allow you to roam freely about with little to no hassles.

s0ldier69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 s0ldier69
Member since 2005 • 2279 Posts

I think people are really letting the wool get pulled over their eyes on this game. I say letting because people want this to be good so badly that they are not seeing or thinking clearly. This is an indi game made by like 4 dudes. I think it will be nothing more than a postcard game. You will fly to different randomized planets and look around and really not much more. Will be much rage but it's expected due to the hype that has built up, which has been out of the dev's control...

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53  Edited By voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

This game, Precursors, was made in 2009 by Russian developers Deep Shadows. It's a combination of an RPG game, FPS and space combat / trading sim with on-foot, vehicular and spaceship gameplay.

People hype No Man's Sky out of sudden yet tend to overlook games like these.

no mans sky is noctis 4 in HD. Look it up

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

How does a team of 4-8 guys with a very modest budget create such an epic looking game? Then you compare them to the big AAA publishers throwing millions of dollars into games with 100+ men teams and then the end result is usually lackluster.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

it doesnot looks anything special tbh. especially compare to Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 emgesp

@system-reboot said:

it doesnot looks anything special tbh. especially compare to Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous.

Can you explore planets in Star Citizen? Pretty sure Star Citizen is Space only.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

@emgesp said:

@system-reboot said:

Can you explore planets in Star Citizen? Pretty sure Star Citizen is Space only.

actually yes. its more than space sim. it has proper single player game known as Squadron 42. FPS section, MMO.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 emgesp

@system-reboot said:

@emgesp said:

@system-reboot said:

actually yes. its more than space sim. it has proper single player game known as Squadron 42. FPS section, MMO.

I never seen any video of ground combat on a Planet. Someone needs to make a game that is one part Planetside 2 and another part Star Citizen.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I'll just stick with Destiny thanks. At least with Destiny I know what I'm supposed to do.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

@Gue1: Ofcourse now that yoshida san confirmed that ps4 will have less AAA games becuase they are too expensive to make they got to focus on indies, INDIESTATION 4 CONFIRMED!!!!