No I'm not shaking in my "Field of graze"!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 footfoe2
Member since 2007 • 3014 Posts

first id like to say this whole animal thing is getting lame fast.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmings arnt lemmingsadorable now jump off that cliff

next the ps3 isnt died its far from it look at this http://www.vgchartz.com/?dg=1 you can clearly see that the 360 only has twice as many sales over all.

hold on xbots and the 360 has been out for twice as long. hmm is there a connection? it seems like it.

come on the system with halo3 and "the best software line up ever"(not imo)and a head start. only soldtwice as many ps3s thats sad. if you really want to call the ps3 exclusives bad go ahead but they are great games. they should have added online to uncharted.

the ds sells better than the psp. psp is better imo. it has better games, plays videos and music,and is far from died.

Then theres the matter of the graphics and potiental of the ps3 are 150% better than the 360's this is already evedent when you compare exclusives. the 360 is already holding back multi-plats. (that and they write it on the 360 first even though they should write it on the ps3 first) look at Assassins Creed thoughs scenes at the lab were pathetic.

The ps3 has the shining future other systems dont. yeah yeah your going to drop the old just wait thing on me. if i dont want to play my ps3 games then i'll play one of my many ps2 games useing my BC. so im fine. just playing some FF12 waiting for the omega dawn warhawk update.could tell meWhen in december!

oh and if some one says any thing about the Wii it will be disruptive and you may be reported

rolo107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 rolo107
Member since 2007 • 5469 Posts
What's the point of this thread? To banter off your opinion? That's all opinion, I've seen grown men playing a DS more then I have a grown men playing a PSP. Doubling the sales of the PS3 is pretty strong if you ask me... When you don't have the whole blu-ray and all that going for you. By the way, that was pretty hard to read...
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts
In reality I basicly sit here waiting until the full physical year that the PS3 has been out and those numbers are released. I have been looking at the NASDAQ numbers of the PS3 and I feel that all the 360 fans are going to have a rude awakening when these numbers are released at the end of March.
DeliriumGlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DeliriumGlo
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts

What the Lemmings doesn't seem to remember is that last year the 360 looked just as bad if not worse then the PS3 does now. They also don't realize that if and when the PS3 surpasses the 360 the cows are going to be absolutely merciless.

footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 footfoe2

What's the point of this thread? To banter off your opinion? That's all opinion, I've seen grown men playing a DS more then I have a grown men playing a PSP. Doubling the sales of the PS3 is pretty strong if you ask me... When you don't have the whole blu-ray and all that going for you. By the way, that was pretty hard to read...rolo107
this is a response to the "cows are shaking in their fields of graze post" made earlyer

how grown 40 year old ppl cant play psps they get a ds to play big brain academy.

the ps3 is miles from death it will pull ahead by 09 i put in a chart come on that makes the whole post true

mclovin401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mclovin401
Member since 2007 • 899 Posts

Ps... this goes out to herms , lems , sheep and yes even cows, please, please please stop posting number/ sales of anything ,unless you own a peice of that company and actually profit from them. in retrospect.(get a life)

footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 footfoe2

yea i read that post earier sooooooo lame. what lems really forget to acknowledge is that last gen PS OUTSOLD MS 10-1 !!!!!!!

OMFG that means xbox died right??? so whats the 360 doing here??

this gen: MS OUTSELLING PS 2-1 !!!!!!!!!!!

CONCLUSION: PS3 is sooooooo dead.......SARCASMMMMMMMMMMMMM

mclovin401
nice one i think i may be puting that in my sig do i have your permission
footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 footfoe2

Ps... this goes out to herms , lems , sheep and yes even cows, please, please please stop posting number/ sales of anything ,unless you own a peice of that company and actually profit from them. in retrospect.(get a life)

mclovin401
can you help me find one?
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

I am. :( Games aren't selling on PS3. Developers and publishers are getting much more of a profit elsewhere. :(

DarthKalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DarthKalo
Member since 2006 • 902 Posts
TC, please don't use VG charts. I guess better than they do.
footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 footfoe2

I am. :( Games aren't selling on PS3. Developers and publishers are getting much more of a profit elsewhere. :(

BioShockOwnz
your name is bioshockownz i doubt your a soninite
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

footfoe2

your name is bioshockownz i doubt your a soninite

Soninite? What's that? :|

footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 footfoe2

TC, please don't use VG charts. I guess better than they do.DarthKalo
i couldent find any thing else.

were you the tc of the other field of graze post?

BreakingPoint8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 BreakingPoint8
Member since 2007 • 3347 Posts

The Playstation 3 won't die, but it isn't going to dominate like last generation.

The only way the Playstation 3 will catch up to the Xbox 360 by next year is if the Xbox 360 only sells 7 million while the Playstation 3 sells double that. Odds are this won't happen since the Xbox 360 will probably get another price drop around March of next year, if Microsoft is smart that is.

So 2009 would be the year the Playstation 3 has a chance of passing the Xbox 360, but it all depends on what happens in 2008. I'll say the Xbox 360 will be around 22-24 million by the end of next year and the Playstation 3 between 17-19 million. Those Playstation 3 numbers are assuming it turns around like everyone thinks, Xbox 360 numbers are if it only sells what has been the average the past 2 years.

Watch the Wii sell 35-40 million by the end of next year, what's it at right now? 16 million?

Anyway this is where we're at right now, the Xbox 360 is doing better than the original Xbox in both hardware sales and software variety and support. The Wii is a gaming phenominom that doesn't appear to be slowing down anytime soon. The Playstation 3 has a long hard fight ahead of it, even if it tops the Xbox 360 in the long run the damage will be done. Think of the effect as what happened between the Genesis and Super Nintendo. Sega really did damage to Nintendos market share, enough for Sony to come along and dominate the market. Except it looks like it's Microsoft damaging Sony enough that Nintendo can come along and take back over.

DarthKalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DarthKalo

[QUOTE="DarthKalo"]TC, please don't use VG charts. I guess better than they do.footfoe2

i couldent find any thing else.

were you the tc of the other field of graze post?

#1= there is nothing else, so no one actually knows.

#2= No, I just have the same icon. BTW, I think I'm going to change it because it's getting to popular.

valmonte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 valmonte
Member since 2005 • 736 Posts

first id like to say this whole animal thing is getting lame fast.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmings arnt lemmingsadorable now jump off that cliff

next the ps3 isnt died its far from it look at this http://www.vgchartz.com/?dg=1 you can clearly see that the 360 only has twice as many sales over all.

hold on xbots and the 360 has been out for twice as long. hmm is there a connection? it seems like it.

come on the system with halo3 and "the best software line up ever"(not imo)and a head start. only soldtwice as many ps3s thats sad. if you really want to call the ps3 exclusives bad go ahead but they are great games. they should have added online to uncharted.

the ds sells better than the psp. psp is better imo. it has better games, plays videos and music,and is far from died.

Then theres the matter of the graphics and potiental of the ps3 are 150% better than the 360's this is already evedent when you compare exclusives. the 360 is already holding back multi-plats. (that and they write it on the 360 first even though they should write it on the ps3 first) look at Assassins Creed thoughs scenes at the lab were pathetic.

The ps3 has the shining future other systems dont. yeah yeah your going to drop the old just wait thing on me. if i dont want to play my ps3 games then i'll play one of my many ps2 games useing my BC. so im fine. just playing some FF12 waiting for the omega dawn warhawk update.could tell meWhen in december!

oh and if some one says any thing about the Wii it will be disruptive and you may be reported

footfoe2

Wii.

... report me.

"PS3 has the shiningfuture other systems don't! And uhmmm don't bring up anything that contradicts my twaddle! Or it'd be like.... disruptive. And I'll report you to... someone."

Are you serious?

You want to compare specs and sales, but only the ones that support your claim, from a less then reputable site, while ignoring the success of the third home console?

Hey? Did you know a real argument is actually SUPPOSED to be attacked from all sides? That's how you know it's a good argument. That's how you test the validity of it. Debate. So my point is... you say PS3 has a shining future other systems don't... so long as we don't bring UP those other systems!

... nice. Your logic is like totally impregnable.

mclovin401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mclovin401
Member since 2007 • 899 Posts

if you werent in the last TOPIC.....you will be lost

wiretoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 wiretoss
Member since 2006 • 3030 Posts

TC, please don't use VG charts. I guess better than they do.DarthKalo

I agree that VG charts isn't 100% accurate but they are pretty relative.
I challenge you to guess better than VG Charts, I doubt you could.

DarthKalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DarthKalo

[QUOTE="DarthKalo"]TC, please don't use VG charts. I guess better than they do.wiretoss

This guess will be for December hardware sales in the US, since it's the only one we can prove.

#1360 1,600,000

#2 WII 1,100,000 (that's all they can produce)

#3PS3 850,000

CHALLENGE ACEPTED!

wiretoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wiretoss
Member since 2006 • 3030 Posts
[QUOTE="wiretoss"]

[QUOTE="DarthKalo"]TC, please don't use VG charts. I guess better than they do.DarthKalo

This guess will be for December hardware sales in the US, since it's the only one we can prove.

#1360 1,600,000

#3PS3 850,000

CHALLENGE ACEPTED!

How is this legitimate when you are sitting AT a computer? o_o
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts
No console is going to fail at this point especially the PS3 considering how much backing it has. Just look at next years lineup...it's ridiculous. But, seriously, anyone who thinks the PS3 (or any console) is going to fail at this point is living in denial.
DarthKalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DarthKalo
[QUOTE="DarthKalo"][QUOTE="wiretoss"]

[QUOTE="DarthKalo"]TC, please don't use VG charts. I guess better than they do.wiretoss

#1360 1,600,000

#3PS3 850,000

CHALLENGE ACEPTED!

How is this legitimate when you are sitting AT a computer? o_o

And why would that matter?
footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 footfoe2
[QUOTE="footfoe2"]

valmonte

Wii.

... report me.

"PS3 has the shiningfuture other systems don't! And uhmmm don't bring up anything that contradicts my twaddle! Or it'd be like.... disruptive. And I'll report you to... someone."

Are you serious?

You want to compare specs and sales, but only the ones that support your claim, from a less then reputable site, while ignoring the success of the third home console?

Hey? Did you know a real argument is actually SUPPOSED to be attacked from all sides? That's how you know it's a good argument. That's how you test the validity of it. Debate. So my point is... you say PS3 has a shining future other systems don't... so long as we don't bring UP those other systems!

... nice. Your logic is like totally impregnable.

i'm saying this whole post doesnt envolve the Wii so dont say any thing about it its disruptive