No game on the XBOX360 looks better than GoW3 on PS3...not even on the WiiU.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] there is nothing to state mind your business as long it doesn't hurt your internet popularity.

Stating you're a fanboy troll? How is that not true?

and what other people are in which way does it hurt you? do you know that saying ignore and move on..unless you take what people says way too serious.

Was that an actual sentence? Couldn't tell.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"] So in other words, you have no self respect or credibility? Okay.clone01
i could care less of what people thinks about me on gaming forums.

Sounds good, troll fanboy. And for the record, it is "could NOT care less." Saying "could care less" implies that you indeed care somewhat.

so i can call you mr butthurt at fanboys?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] i could care less of what people thinks about me on gaming forums.Tessellation

Sounds good, troll fanboy. And for the record, it is "could NOT care less." Saying "could care less" implies that you indeed care somewhat.

Sure. Can I call you incapable at grammar?
arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

I agree. God of War 3 has the best graphics on consoles.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Sounds good, troll fanboy. And for the record, it is "could NOT care less." Saying "could care less" implies that you indeed care somewhat. clone01

Sure. Can I call you incapable at grammar?

so you pick on my grammar because you can't answer a simple question.BTW you accuse people of being trolls what you're doing right now is act of trolling(picking on my grammar),so now that makes you a troll butthurt at fanboys?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 clone01
so you pick on my grammar because you can't answer a simple question.BTW you accuse people of being trolls what you're doing right now is act of trolling(picking on my grammar),so now that makes you a troll butthurt at fanboys?Tessellation
So you admit you're a pathetic fanboy? Cool. Way to join the ranks of LoosingEnds, Kuraimen, MajorMayor, and Arkephonic. Your parents must be overjoyed.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Tessellation
[QUOTE="Tessellation"] so you pick on my grammar because you can't answer a simple question.BTW you accuse people of being trolls what you're doing right now is act of trolling(picking on my grammar),so now that makes you a troll butthurt at fanboys?clone01
So you admit you're a pathetic fanboy? Cool. Way to join the ranks of LoosingEnds, Kuraimen, MajorMayor, and Arkephonic. Your parents must be overjoyed.

And why do you care if i am a fanboy or not? ( more pathetic is the people that is aware of others actions all the time )
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#308 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

Fanboyism is the fabric of SW. I think it's a good thing, especially if it's done with good comedic value.

Stevo is the best fanboy on here by a country mile. Sure he's a lonely hermit, destined to wander the wastelands of the midwest in a pickup listening to David Allan Coe, but he has no equal when it comes to wit. Not that worthless academic/elitist wit, the good old dumbass pumpkin-catapulting wit.:P

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#309 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Fanboyism is the fabric of SW. I think it's a good thing, especially if it's done with good comedic value.

Stevo is the best fanboy on here by a country mile. Sure he's a lonely hermit, destined to wander the wastelands of the midwest in a pickup listening to David Allan Coe, but he has no equal when it comes to wit. Not that worthless academic/elitist wit, the good old dumbass pumpkin-catapulting wit.:P

gamecubepad
I drive a Honda Civic, and it's beautiful country out here. :x
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

I agree. God of War 3 has the best graphics on consoles.

arkephonic
I wouldn't call it THE best but it's certainly ONE of the best. I'd say Uncharted 2/3, Gears of War 3, and Killzone 3 look better simply because they're more consistent.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 clone01
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] so you pick on my grammar because you can't answer a simple question.BTW you accuse people of being trolls what you're doing right now is act of trolling(picking on my grammar),so now that makes you a troll butthurt at fanboys?Tessellation

And why do you care if i am a fanboy or not? ( more pathetic is the people that is aware of others actions all the time )

Again, is that an actual sentence? And I don't care. You're the pathetic one, not me. But keep reaching for that golden fanboy ring! You'll get it someday.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Tessellation
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"] So you admit you're a pathetic fanboy? Cool. Way to join the ranks of LoosingEnds, Kuraimen, MajorMayor, and Arkephonic. Your parents must be overjoyed.

Again, is that an actual sentence? And I don't care. You're the pathetic one, not me. But keep reaching for that golden fanboy ring! You'll get it someday.

Even the fanboys probably agree that you being aware of their actions is more pathetic than being a fanboy.i don't care what you think about me and please don't go stalker mode on me like you do with the other people you don't like :lol: that's really sad too!
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#313 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

I drive a Honda Civic, and it's beautiful country out here. :xStevo_the_gamer

My compliments come on like a broken arm. Probably as a result of me being a bitter, dejected Nintendo fanboy. Hell, we can trace the rage all the way back to the demise of the Amiga. I'm still full of hate over that.

It's wise to have a car with good mpg out there. Would hate to see what happens to hitchhikers getting a lift from some of the hostel-like hillbillies roaming the highways for easy marks.

StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 StatusShuffle
Member since 2012 • 1908 Posts
Atarikids mom let him have too much sugar again, it messes with his thinking.
arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

God of War Ascension will have the best console graphics of all time. The Last of Us should give it a good run for its money.

StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 StatusShuffle

God of War Ascension will have the best console graphics of all time. The Last of Us should give it a good run for its money.

arkephonic
The troll meter is empty, you need to insert more effort or I will have to tow your vehicle.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 clone01
.i don't care what you think about me Tessellation
Yet you keep responding, pathetic fanboy. So sad.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Tessellation
[QUOTE="Tessellation"].i don't care what you think about me clone01

you mad and judging by your user icon you need attention.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 clone01
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"].i don't care what you think about me Tessellation

Sounds good, pathetic fanboy.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#320 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

arkephonic

And probably be destroyed by a WiiU game a couple of months later or be already destroyed.:lol:

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 Tessellation
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"] Yet you keep responding, pathetic fanboy. So sad.

:lol: sad comeback for a grow up man.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 clone01
[QUOTE="Tessellation"] :lol: sad comeback for a grow up man.

You've admitted you're a pathetic fanboy. Can't treat you like a human being anymore. Sorry. Your chimp-like use of emoticons can't change that.
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

StatusShuffle

The troll meter is empty, you need to insert more effort or I will have to tow your vehicle.

who's troll meter...yours?

While it's fun to sit here and bicker amoung ourselves and fanboys grasp on the idea that their favorite system has the games with the best graphics...at the end of the day The gaming industry is more than likely to agree with him. You are just posting on blind fanboyism and delusions of wanting xbox360 to be the best.

Now I do belive with Wii U showing Zombie U, It technically tops what PS3 and 360 can do, that game looks like a high end PC game. Now when just talkng about Ps3 and 360 it's clear to everyone except delusional and desperate exbot fanboys that PS3 has the edge in graphics at every trun and it's proven year after year. Since 2006 not a single xbox360 exclusvie has been able to top PS3's best looking games, not from me or other people on this fourm..but the unbiased gaming industry as a whole.

So while you sit there and cry and wine and give your made up excuses why exboxh has a game with better graphics, the gaming industry will be praising and dishing out awards for most impressive techincal graphics on consoles to another PS3 exclusive.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 Tessellation
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] :lol: sad comeback for a grow up man.

You've admitted you're a pathetic fanboy. Can't treat you like a human being anymore. Sorry. Your chimp-like use of emoticons can't change that.

you sound mad,i didn't admit anything you're just saying that yourself..but if it makes you sleep better..carry on! and calling me a fanboy doesn't change the obsession you have with people you don't like on this forum.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 clone01
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] :lol: sad comeback for a grow up man.

you sound mad,i didn't admit anything you're just saying that yourself..but if it makes you sleep better..carry on! and calling me a fanboy doesn't change the obsession you have with people you don't like on this forum.

And you're still a fanboy. Proud to be an idiot? Honest question.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 Tessellation
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"] You've admitted you're a pathetic fanboy. Can't treat you like a human being anymore. Sorry. Your chimp-like use of emoticons can't change that.

And you're still a fanboy. Proud to be an idiot? Honest question.

rather be a fanboy than a grow up man obsessed with fanboys on a gaming forum.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 clone01
[QUOTE="Tessellation"] rather be a fanboy than a grow up man obsessed with fanboys on a gaming forum.

But you post here too. So you're a fanboy obsessed with being a fanboy? Wow. Incredibly sad.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Tessellation
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] rather be a fanboy than a grow up man obsessed with fanboys on a gaming forum.

But you post here too. So you're a fanboy obsessed with being a fanboy? Wow. Incredibly sad.

posting =/= obsessing ;) you are calling me a fanboy just for the sake of doing it and you like to put words in peoples mouth.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 clone01
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] rather be a fanboy than a grow up man obsessed with fanboys on a gaming forum.

posting =/= obsessing ;) you are calling me a fanboy just for the sake of doing it and you like to put words in peoples mouth.

You're a fanboy, correct? How is that putting words in your mouth? Wow. Not only a fanboy but also not all that bright.
StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 StatusShuffle
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"] But you post here too. So you're a fanboy obsessed with being a fanboy? Wow. Incredibly sad.

You're a fanboy, correct? How is that putting words in your mouth? Wow. Not only a fanboy but also not all that bright.

StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 StatusShuffle
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] you mad and judging by your user icon you need attention.

:lol: sad comeback for a grow up man.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Tessellation
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clone01"] But you post here too. So you're a fanboy obsessed with being a fanboy? Wow. Incredibly sad.

And you're a guy obsessed with fanboys,correct?there is not factual proof...lol not only a obsessed old man but probably a basement dweller going by your obsession with people on a gaming forum.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 clone01
[QUOTE="Tessellation"] And you're a guy obsessed with fanboys,correct?there is not factual proof...lol not only a obsessed old man but probably a basement dweller going by your obsession with people on a gaming forum.

Again, how is obsession pointing out the obvious. You're a pathetic fanboy, correct?
StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 StatusShuffle

[QUOTE="StatusShuffle"][QUOTE="arkephonic"]

casharmy

While it's fun to sit here and bicker amoung ourselves and fanboys grasp on the idea that their favorite system has the games with the best graphics...at the end of the day The gaming industry is more than likely to agree with him. You are just posting on blind fanboyism and delusions of wanting xbox360 to be the best.

Now I do belive with Wii U showing Zombie U, It technically tops what PS3 and 360 can do, that game looks like a high end PC game. Now when just talkng about Ps3 and 360 it's clear to everyone except delusional and desperate exbot fanboys that PS3 has the edge in graphics at every trun and it's proven year after year. Since 2006 not a single xbox360 exclusvie has been able to top PS3's best looking games, not from me or other people on this fourm..but the unbiased gaming industry as a whole.

So while you sit there and cry and wine and give your made up excuses why exboxh has a game with better graphics, the gaming industry will be praising and dishing out awards for most impressive techincal graphics on consoles to another PS3 exclusive.

No yours since I had not named one console at all and never said anything looked better than anything. The problem is that you want a 360 so bad that everyone who does not agree with your is a 360 fanboy, and you need to get out of that mental state. Use logic not emotions.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Tessellation
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] And you're a guy obsessed with fanboys,correct?there is not factual proof...lol not only a obsessed old man but probably a basement dweller going by your obsession with people on a gaming forum.

Again, how is obsession pointing out the obvious. You're a pathetic fanboy, correct?

how i am pathetic? if the one that is old,bald and obsessed with fanboys is you,correct?
Far_RockNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Far_RockNYC
Member since 2012 • 1244 Posts

Halo 4 / thread

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 clone01
[QUOTE="Tessellation"] how i am pathetic? if the one that is old,bald and obsessed with fanboys is you,correct?

Obsession isn't pointing out the obvious. Can't help that you're a pathetic fanboy. So, so, sad.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Tessellation
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] how i am pathetic? if the one that is old,bald and obsessed with fanboys is you,correct?

Obsession isn't pointing out the obvious. Can't help that you're a pathetic fanboy. So, so, sad.

carry on obsessed bald man,if calling me fanboy makes you happy go for it :D.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
You are just posting on blind fanboyism and delusions of wanting xbox360 to be the best. .... it's clear to everyone except delusional and desperate exbot fanboys that PS3 has the edge in graphics at every trun and it's proven year after year. Since 2006 not a single xbox360 exclusvie has been able to top PS3's best looking games, not from me or other people on this fourm..but the unbiased gaming industry as a whole.

casharmy
"You are just posting on blind fanboyism and delusions of wanting..." lol the irony.
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]You are just posting on blind fanboyism and delusions of wanting xbox360 to be the best. .... it's clear to everyone except delusional and desperate exbot fanboys that PS3 has the edge in graphics at every trun and it's proven year after year. Since 2006 not a single xbox360 exclusvie has been able to top PS3's best looking games, not from me or other people on this fourm..but the unbiased gaming industry as a whole.

Stevo_the_gamer

"You are just posting on blind fanboyism and delusions of wanting..." lol the irony.

haha No, I wasn't, I was posting on history and fact. The only irony is that you want to believe I am wrong for the same reason that that guy called someone suggesting that GOWA or TLoU would be the best looking upcoming games was a troll.

Again Halo 4 was at E3 (not going to add anymore to that, you just figure out why I am saying this)...arguing over your fanboyism is proof that you don't have any logical arguments. There is nothing fanboyish about pointing out the obvious.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="StatusShuffle"] The troll meter is empty, you need to insert more effort or I will have to tow your vehicle.StatusShuffle

No yours since I had not named one console at all and never said anything looked better than anything. The problem is that you want a 360 so bad that everyone who does not agree with your is a 360 fanboy, and you need to get out of that mental state. Use logic not emotions.

resized_obama_laughing1.jpg

Also, if you used logic and not emotions, you wouldn't have a problem with what I told you. It's like you are looking inside of you self and seeing all of your flaws and projecting them onto people who actually do have logical arguments.

StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 StatusShuffle

[QUOTE="StatusShuffle"][QUOTE="casharmy"]

casharmy

Also, if you used logic and not emotions, you wouldn't have a problem with what I told you. It's like you are looking inside of you self and seeing all of your flaws and projecting them onto people who actually do have logical arguments.

Your the one who called me delusional for thinking I liked a system I never mentioned because well, you really want it, so everyone who does not agree with you is obviously a 360 fanoy. I help people like you come by the office. Maybe if you used less emotion.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="casharmy"]You are just posting on blind fanboyism and delusions of wanting xbox360 to be the best. .... it's clear to everyone except delusional and desperate exbot fanboys that PS3 has the edge in graphics at every trun and it's proven year after year. Since 2006 not a single xbox360 exclusvie has been able to top PS3's best looking games, not from me or other people on this fourm..but the unbiased gaming industry as a whole.

casharmy

haha No, I wasn't, I was posting on history and fact. The only irony is that you want to believe I am wrong for the same reason that that guy called someone suggesting that GOWA or TLoU would be the best looking upcoming games was a troll.

Again Halo 4 was at E3 (not going to add anymore to that, you just figure out why I am saying this)...arguing over your fanboyism is proof that you don't have any logical arguments. There is nothing fanboyish about pointing out the obvious.

Facts? Lol
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="StatusShuffle"] No yours since I had not named one console at all and never said anything looked better than anything. The problem is that you want a 360 so bad that everyone who does not agree with your is a 360 fanboy, and you need to get out of that mental state. Use logic not emotions.StatusShuffle

Your the one who called me delusional for thinking I liked a system I never mentioned because well, you really want it, so everyone who does not agree with you is obviously a 360 fanoy. I help people like you come by the office. Maybe if you used less emotion.

You still don't get it, did you even read my post?

I said AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME at the end of the day after all the fanboys arguing with emotions make excuses and cry to say their favorite has a game with the best graphics...the unbiased game journalists and gaming media as a whole will end up saying a PS3 exclusive is the most impressive.

You keep talking about "my" opinion. No son, it's the unbiased opinion of the gaming world and only blind and desperate xbox360 fanboys are the ones trying to argue other wise. Again since 2006 xbox360 hasn't had a single xbox360 game to be overwhelmingly praised as having the best graphics and or setting standards for consoles by unbiased professionals in gaming.

If a cow denied GeOW during that time for PS3 exclusives than yes they were arguing on emotion, but that is not the case now...this is where you fall.

Again...understand that Halo 4 gameplay was shown at E3. POOF

StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 StatusShuffle

[QUOTE="StatusShuffle"][QUOTE="casharmy"]

casharmy

You still don't get it, did you even read my post?

I said AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME at the end of the day after all the fanboys arguing with emotions make excuses and cry to say their favorite has a game with the best graphics...the unbiased game journalists and gaming media as a whole will end up saying a PS3 exclusive is the most impressive.

You keep talking about "my" opinion. No son, it's the unbiased opinion of the gaming world and only blind and desperate xbox360 fanboys are the ones trying to argue other wise. Again since 2006 xbox360 hasn't had a single xbox360 game to be overwhelmingly praised as having the best graphics and or setting standards for consoles but unbiased professionals in gaming.

If a cow denied GeOW during that time for PS3 exclusives than yes they were arguing on emotion, but that is not the case now...this is where you fall.

Again...understand that Halo 4 gameplay was shown at E3. POOF

Which has nothing to do with me telling Arke that GOW is the best looking PS3 game, when there are better looking PS3 games, and you jumping to a random assumption that I am one of the delusional people you speak of. THAT part is what I am talking about, and that's why you failed. I never talked about the Xbox at ALL go back and READ.
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]"You are just posting on blind fanboyism and delusions of wanting..." lol the irony.Stevo_the_gamer

Facts? Lol

Yeah, you are pretty emotionally attached to xbox360 aren't you. You are arging on illogical self made opinon that 360 has equal of better games in graphics when you have nothing to prove that but the opinons of desperate xbox fanboys. Look it's ok you blindly love xbox360 while claiming to be a hermit...we konw Stevo...we know, but I really works to your disadvantage claiming to be a hermit and trying to hype 360 graphics when everyone who is unbiased in gaming disagrees with you.

Yes stevo...facts. I have my own opinon, but I am basing my comments on unbiased gaming journalists not a bunch of desperate fanboys on SW. I am sure you wouldn't argue with Gears of war being the best looking game on consoles when it came out in 2006 now would you? The gaming public at large also game credit where it was due by overwhelmingly proclaiming it to be the best graphics on consoles and setting a new standard. You don't want to go by any credible and unbiased scorces like professional gaming critics now becuase you hate FACTS and the truth that xbox360 games aren't on the level of PS3 exclusvies in graphics.

It's not a fanboy thing to point out the obvious, you just one of the fanboys who are really desperte and argue at every point because you can't accept it.

Again...Halo 4 was at E3!

StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 StatusShuffle
[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]"You are just posting on blind fanboyism and delusions of wanting..." lol the irony.Stevo_the_gamer

Facts? Lol

Pic or it didn't happen.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#348 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

super600

And probably be destroyed by a WiiU game a couple of months later or be already destroyed.:lol:

Yeah...i agree.Poor sheep....you have delusions. :lol:

WiiU already have destroyed by PS3......ZombiU can't even touch the graphics quality of the PS3 games.

StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 StatusShuffle

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="casharmy"]

casharmy

Facts? Lol

Yeah, you are pretty emotionally attached to xbox360 aren't you. You are arging on illogical self made opinon that 360 has equal of better games in graphics when you have nothing to prove that but the opinons of desperate xbox fanboys. Look it's ok you blindly love xbox360 while claiming to be a hermit...we konw Stevo...we know, but I really works to your disadvantage claiming to be a hermit and trying to hype 360 graphics when everyone who is unbiased in gaming disagrees with you.

Yes stevo...facts. I have my own opinon, but I am basing my comments on unbiased gaming journalists not a bunch of desperate fanboys on SW. I am sure you wouldn't argue with Gears of war being the best looking game on consoles when it came out in 2006 now would you? The gaming public at large also game credit where it was due by overwhelmingly proclaiming it to be the best graphics on consoles and setting a new standard. You don't want to go by any credible and unbiased scorces like professional gaming critics now becuase you hate FACTS and the truth that xbox360 games aren't on the level of PS3 exclusvies in graphics.

It's not a fanboy thing to point out the obvious, you just one of the fanboys who are really desperte and argue at every point because you can't accept it.

Do you two honestly believe Halo 4 is a good looking 360 game?
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="casharmy"]

casharmy

Facts? Lol

Arguing about console graphics between very different games is petty. I don't dabble in such silliness, I normally state both consoles can and do produce great looking games. Anything more than that turns into silliness, but I wasn't aware not taking sides makes one a "fanboy." Then again, I wasn't the one who wrote a couple paragraphs in response to a whopping two words. lol