Nirolak the Neogaf admin is the biggest Nintendo troll I've ever seen

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

Man seeing this guy in action on that site and his tirade against Wii U is getting humorous at this point.

I'm not a Wii U fan either but wow does this guy like to prop up Sony and poop on Nintendo any chance he gets.

It kind of is a big deal too because that site is responsible for a lot of news stories that get published in the gaming media. I wonder how he will treat the 720 launch?

#2 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
Oh my, The iromy here is too much You are much worse! All YOU do is "prop up" Micro$oft and "poop"on Sony every chance chance YOU get!
#3 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

Oh my, The iromy here is too much You are much worse! All YOU do is prop up Micro$oft and poop on Sony eveey chance chance you getepicgameplayer

I'm not the admin of Neogaf.

I'm allowed to be a fanboy. I don't need to be impartial :)

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
#4 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (6092 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Oh my, The iromy here is too much You are much worse! All YOU do is prop up Micro$oft and poop on Sony every chance chance you get!

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Oh my, The iromy here is too much You are much worse! All YOU do is prop up Micro$oft and poop on Sony eveey chance chance you getrobotapple

talk-to-yourself.jpg :lol:
#5 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
Also Most of the users on neogaf are cyncial and negative assh@les who hate and hate when it comes to everything playstation! There are Microsoft shills who post on neogaf Its obvious to spot and its funny that they think people are not aware of it I disregard every "negative" playstation "opinion" on that troll site coming from them
#6 Posted by robotapple (780 posts) -

I wouldn't be surprised if he is being paid off because all the media gets their stories from Neogaf.

#7 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Also Most of the users on neogaf are cyncial and negative assh@les who hate and hate when it comes to everything playstation! Neogaf is practically ran by a bunch of Microsoft shills. Its obvious to spot and its funny that they think people are not aware of it I disregard every "negative" playstation "opinion" on that troll site from those Sony hating trollsepicgameplayer

Seriously? I think GAF favors Playstation and Sony a LOT more than Microsoft. 

#8 Posted by omarissac (177 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Also Most of the users on neogaf are cyncial and negative assh@les who hate and hate when it comes to everything playstation! Neogaf is practically ran by a bunch of Microsoft shills. Its obvious to spot and its funny that they think people are not aware of it I disregard every "negative" playstation "opinion" on that troll site from those Sony hating trollsVari3ty

lol the guy has no idea what he's talking about, they favor sony by a huge margin then microsoft.

#9 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Oh my, The iromy here is too much You are much worse! All YOU do is prop up Micro$oft and poop on Sony eveey chance chance you getrobotapple

You want to be a Microsoft "fanboy," But the problem is that you become a Sony hater to do it, and that makes you pathetic Even then, when you choose to be the worlds biggest M$ fanboy, understand the repercussions How can you even be an xbox fanboy to begin with though! Do you realise that M$ dont even care about you! Not only that, M$ charges you 60$ a year for basic online play, hides apps behind the xbox live pay wall, shoves the same 3 lackluster and boring games down your throat on a yearly basis(Gears/Halo/Forza) and they try to shove kinect down your throat as legitimate. But hey, if you want to be f@cked over like the dumb sheep you are, then be my guest Have fun with that casual kinect box 720 lol. That goes for all the lems out there!
#10 Posted by nhh18 (6538 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Also Most of the users on neogaf are cyncial and negative assh@les who hate and hate when it comes to everything playstation! Neogaf is practically ran by a bunch of Microsoft shills. Its obvious to spot and its funny that they think people are not aware of it I disregard every "negative" playstation "opinion" on that troll site from those Sony hating trollsVari3ty

there are no microsoft shills. Sony threads get most of the comments but 3/4 of the comments are fanboy baiting. It is 40% nintendo fanboys, 20% sony fanboys, 10% microsoft fanboys is my bet. It is system wars on a leash. It is actually as funny as system wars.

#11 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (35516 posts) -

I'll worry about NeoGaf matters if I ever visit NeoGaf.

Which reminds me I really need to visit NeoGaf more.

#12 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

That is just it, The legitimate fans who you can tell play games offer valid opinions and rightfully prefer the superior PS3 or superior PS3 exclusives But you will see a lot of very pro Microsoft posters who come into evey playstation thread they can click on to to hate on any playstation game they can. That is the difference, and that is what im talking about Go into a thread about Uncharted and read the posts from the trolls thrashing Uncharted 3 Go into the Ascension OT and read all the posts from blatant trolls thrashing the game with delusional non sense. Its just wayyy out there. If you played Ascension, and then read their trollish "impressions", the whole time you are just thinking, "whaat are these mother f@cking trolls talking about lol. They must have been playing something else" I kid you not, The same people in that thread who tried to discredit Ascension with the whole "franchise fatigue" talking points, ARE the same people saying they are excitied FOR ANOTHER Gears of War game in the Gears OT So it is just all insane! I see a lot of those Microsoft shills talking about how neogaf is pro sony to take away the attention from themselfes, And the truth is that real gamers prefer Sony. That is just the truth! Sony is much better then M$ is. Sony is much more pro-consumer then M$ is. (Sony is for the core gamer. Microsoft is not) The PS3 was better, PS3 exclusives were better, And the PS4 is looking MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER then anything M$ can ever put out with the weaker casual kinect box 720! That is just reality and is stating the reality. But what I see more of on neogaf are vey biased pro Microsoft posters who hate on eveything Playstation related. It is a joke Neogaf actually needs more playstation centric gamers, But it does speak volumes that Microosft fanboys on neogaf spend way more time talking about the playstation and talking about PS exclusives, Then they ever do spend time talking about Microsoft's current many failures with core gamers, and their tiny amount of lackluster 360 exclusives
#13 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Also Most of the users on neogaf are cyncial and negative assh@les who hate and hate when it comes to everything playstation! Neogaf is practically ran by a bunch of Microsoft shills. Its obvious to spot and its funny that they think people are not aware of it I disregard every "negative" playstation "opinion" on that troll site from those Sony hating trollsnhh18

there are no microsoft shills. Sony threads get most of the comments but 3/4 of the comments are fanboy baiting. It is 40% nintendo fanboys, 20% sony fanboys, 10% microsoft fanboys is my bet. It is system wars on a leash. It is actually as funny as system wars.

The worst by far are the Microsoft shills, the xbox fanboys, the pc elitest pricks and the Nintendo fan geeks
#14 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

THere are like 3 lvl 5 alts all talking to each other, it's confusing as fvck

#15 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

lostrib
Robotopple is the M$ fan troll who was Abonsabo. People should know that. Im sure he has alts I dont think you or anyone else is posting with alts though Also, you can see all the posts i have made in this thread. They all belong to my name Who do you think is posting with alternate accounts? Im interested to know!
#16 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

epicgameplayer

Robotopple is the M$ fan troll who was Abonsabo I dont think he has alternate accounts posting in this thread I dont think you or anyone else does either Also, you can see all the posts i have made in this thread. They all belong to my name Who do you think is posting with alternate accounts? Im interested to know lol It seem like crazy people will think what every they want to think

You are probably someone's alt trolling, if not robotapple himself 

#17 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (6092 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

Robotopple is the M$ fan troll who was Abonsabo I dont think he has alternate accounts posting in this thread I dont think you or anyone else does either Also, you can see all the posts i have made in this thread. They all belong to my name Who do you think is posting with alternate accounts? Im interested to know lol It seem like crazy people will think what every they want to think

They have the same posting style, so I'd be sure of it.
#19 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

lostrib

How can you even say im him? Im not even a fraction as bad as he is I will take that as an insult sir lol Robbotopple , who was Abonsabo, is one of the worst and most deluded Microsoft fanboy fanatics on this site I do make sense, and when i post, many people agree with me, and can see i speak about whats REAL, and how things truly are
#20 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Robotopple is the M$ fan troll who was Abonsabo I dont think he has alternate accounts posting in this thread I dont think you or anyone else does either Also, you can see all the posts i have made in this thread. They all belong to my name Who do you think is posting with alternate accounts? Im interested to know lol It seem like crazy people will think what every they want to thinkTheWalkingGhost

LOL no just no
#21 Posted by nhh18 (6538 posts) -

There are no microsoft fanboys on that site none. It is really mostly nintendo fanboys. It truly explains everything going on that site.

#22 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

There are no microsoft fanboys on that site none. It is really mostly nintendo fanboys. It truly explains everything going on that site.

nhh18
You would be in complete denial then I see pro Microsoft posters on that site all the time Would you like me to give you more examples?
#23 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (6092 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

epicgameplayer

LOL no just no

:lol: Yes, just yes. You two have identical posting styles.
#24 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Robotopple is the M$ fan troll who was Abonsabo I dont think he has alternate accounts posting in this thread I dont think you or anyone else does either Also, you can see all the posts i have made in this thread. They all belong to my name Who do you think is posting with alternate accounts? Im interested to know lol It seem like crazy people will think what every they want to thinkepicgameplayer

Yeah like i said crazy people think what they want to How can you even say im him? Im not even a fraction as bad as he is I will take that as an insult Robbotopple , who was Abonsabo, is one of the worst amd most deluded Microsoft fanboy fanatics on this site I make sense, and when i post many people agree with me and can see i speak about whats REAL and how things truly are Dont ever compare me to that paid Microsoft shill Abonsabo/Robbotopple You really are crazy

Wow, someone got defensive really fast.  Me thinks thou doth protest too much.  Robotapple alt confirmed ;)

#25 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

lostrib

Yeah like i said crazy people think what they want to How can you even say im him? Im not even a fraction as bad as he is I will take that as an insult Robbotopple , who was Abonsabo, is one of the worst amd most deluded Microsoft fanboy fanatics on this site I make sense, and when i post many people agree with me and can see i speak about whats REAL and how things truly are Dont ever compare me to that paid Microsoft shill Abonsabo/Robbotopple You really are crazy

Wow, someone got defensive really fast.  Me thinks thou doth protest too much.  Robotapple alt confirmed ;)

Defensive? No Clearing my name against a crazy person who can even compare me to that delusional Microsoft shill? Yes!
#26 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

lostrib

If i had an alt, i would not hesitate to say so, You act like i care lol But i HAVE NO ALTS!!! I have been banned before, so i want to start clean And to even compare me to robbotoppple, that is just non sense Robbotopple is a delusional lemming - is probably the worst lem on this site along with Miketheman83
#27 Posted by nhh18 (6538 posts) -

[QUOTE="nhh18"]

epicgameplayer

You would be in complete denial then I see pro Microsoft posters on that site all the time Would you like me to give you more examples?

the only blatant fanboys is cheech and oldjadedgamer. Can't believe neither has gotten banned. They are blatant and obnoxious. Jett is another obnoxious person that posts all the time on that site. Then there is mumei and devoloution who ruin off-topic. These are by far and away the worst people on both sites. But I would tell you that there are hordes of unforgetable nintendo fanboys on that site. And the sony threads are just pure and utter garbage. On the level of system wars. I mean neogaf has banned all forms of gossipping which would shut these people up.

#28 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] They have the same posting style, so I'd be sure of it.

LOL no just no

You are nuts I post NOTHING like him Im considered a good poster by many While robbotopple and even you are delusional lemmings But i will give you that you arent as bad as him. No one is as bad as robbotopple
#29 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Yeah like i said crazy people think what they want to How can you even say im him? Im not even a fraction as bad as he is I will take that as an insult Robbotopple , who was Abonsabo, is one of the worst amd most deluded Microsoft fanboy fanatics on this site I make sense, and when i post many people agree with me and can see i speak about whats REAL and how things truly are Dont ever compare me to that paid Microsoft shill Abonsabo/Robbotopple You really are crazyepicgameplayer

If i had an alt, i would not hesitate to say so, You act like i care lol But i HAVE NO ALTS I have been bammed before, but im starting to clean And to even compare me to robbotoppple, that is crazy non sense Im considered a good poster by many Robbotopple is just another delusional lemming on this site, is probably the worst lem on this site

Your lvl 5 and you've been a member for like 2 weeks, I doubt you're considered a good poster by many, especially with your terrible spelling and grammar.  The fact that you get so defensive about being called an alt, probably means you're an alt

#30 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] LOL no just noepicgameplayer

You are nuts I post NOTHING like him Im considered a good poster by many While he and even you are delsuional lemmings But i will give you that you arent as bad as him No one is as bad as robbotopple

You both post very similarly, even with the same formatting

#31 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="nhh18"]

nhh18

the only blatant fanboys is cheech and oldjadedgamer. Can't believe neither has gotten banned. They are blatant and obnoxious. Jett is another obnoxious person that posts all the time on that site. Then there is mumei and devoloution who ruin off-topic. These are by far and away the worst people on both sites. But I would tell you that there are hordes of unforgetable nintendo fanboys on that site. And the sony threads are just pure and utter garbage. On the level of system wars. I mean neogaf has banned all forms of gossipping which would shut these people up.

Fair enough:) I do agree with you about the posters you mentioned A lot of the new trolls are learning to be more subtle. You have to pick up on it Anyway, I never understood the hype for neogaf It really is a sh1tty forum IMO You can tell most of the posters there dont even like to play video games All they do is complain like females on pms. Neogaf users really are some of the most cynical, negative, and assh@le like Playstation haters on the planet All they do is thrash great Playstation exclusives Its ONLY the good posters there who speak out against it, and who show those playstation hating trolls what is up
#32 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -

I consider most Site Forums to Favor Sony then Microsoft, for obvious reasons.

#33 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]:lol: Yes, just yes. You two have identical posting styles.lostrib

You are nuts I post NOTHING like him Im considered a good poster by many While he and even you are delsuional lemmings But i will give you that you arent as bad as him No one is as bad as robbotopple

Read my posts then read his If you really do think i am, and are not trollimg me , then i dont know what else to tell you, other then you are crazy This is getting ridiculous And i do not want to be waisting any more of my time with you In fact MODS can prove im not him, Lets make a 100$ bet on pay pall if you are so confident that i am that lemming troll Once i prove you and your lemming troll butt buddy thewalkinghost wrong, and take your money in the process, that will be it Now put your money where your mouth is P.s The fact that you started mentioning alt accounts out of no where makes me suspicious of you, more then anything
#34 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] You are nuts I post NOTHING like him Im considered a good poster by many While he and even you are delsuional lemmings But i will give you that you arent as bad as him No one is as bad as robbotoppleepicgameplayer

Read my posts them read his If you really do think i am, amd are not trollimg me , then i dont know what else to tell you, other then you are psychotic And i will not he waisting any more of my time with you In fact MODS can prove im not him, Lets make a 100$ bet on pay pall if you are so confident i am that delusional lemming troll Once i prove you and your lemming troll butt buddy thewalkinghost wrong and take your money in the process, that will be it Now put your money where your mouth is crazy! P.s The fact that you started mentioning alt accounts out of no where makes me suspicious of you

That I'm an alt? I dont need that, I troll just fine on this account, and I'm definitely not a lemming (or any console fanboy)

I would like to properly respond to you, but it's hard to decipher half the sh!t you wrote. But from what I gleaned you really need to look up what psychotic means, and take an english course (Waisting? really? lulz).  But I would expect nothing less from an alt

#35 Posted by trollop_scat (2656 posts) -

Wii U deserves every ounce of hate it garners...

#36 Posted by super600 (32404 posts) -

Oh my, The iromy here is too much You are much worse! All YOU do is prop up Micro$oft and poop on Sony every chance chance you get!epicgameplayer

:lol:

And you bash MS any chance you can get.

#37 Posted by super600 (32404 posts) -

epicgameplayer is brofist guys.

#38 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

trollop_scat
So does Microsoft I.e little no exclusives, and the whole charging of basic online play and hiding apps behind that pay wall etc
#39 Posted by super600 (32404 posts) -

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

epicgameplayer

So does Microsoft I.e little no exclusives, and the whole charging of basic online play and hiding apps behind that pay wall etc

What will happen if sony does that next gen or MS gets rid of those pay walls or reduces the price of XBL.

#40 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (6092 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] LOL no just no

You are nuts I post NOTHING like him Im considered a good poster by many While robbotopple and even you are delusional lemmings But i will give you that you arent as bad as him. No one is as bad as robbotopple

Nobody thinks you are any good. You get defensive quick, never seen a so called lemming who only plays PS3 right now. But yeah, everybody knows you suck.....erm...I mean, are an alt.
#41 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
Blake, Yep:) *exert from my post on the first page* The truth is that real gamers prefer Sony. That is just the truth. Sony is much better then M$ is, Sony is much more pro-consumer then M$ is too. Sony is for the core gamer. Microsoft is the enemy of core gamers The PS3 was better, and PS3 exclusives are much better, And the PS4 is looking MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER then anything M$ can ever put out with their upcoming and weaker casual kinect box 720 lol! That is simply the reality and good posters on neogaf are simply stating the reality But what I see more of on neogaf is vey biased pro Microsoft posters who are far seperated from reality who hate on eveything Playstation related It is a joke Neogaf actually needs more playstation centric gamers, But it does speak volumes that Microosft fanboys on neogaf spend way more time talking about the playstation and talking about PS exclusives, Then they ever do spend time talking about Microsoft's current many failures with core gamers, and their tiny amount of lackluster 360 exclusives
#42 Posted by painguy1 (8686 posts) -

Whats all this hubub about gaf? They're cool guys :/

#43 Posted by super600 (32404 posts) -

Blake, Yep:) *exert from my post on the first page* The truth is that real gamers prefer Sony. That is just the truth. Sony is much better then M$ is, Sony is much more pro-consumer then M$ is too. Sony is for the core gamer. Microsoft is the enemy of core gamers The PS3 was better, and PS3 exclusives are much better, And the PS4 is looking MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER then anything M$ can ever put out with their upcoming and weaker casual kinect box 720 lol! That is simply the reality and good posters on neogaf are simply stating the reality But what I see more of on neogaf is vey biased pro Microsoft posters who are far seperated from reality who hate on eveything Playstation related It is a joke Neogaf actually needs more playstation centric gamers, But it does speak volumes that Microosft fanboys on neogaf spend way more time talking about the playstation and talking about PS exclusives, Then they ever do spend time talking about Microsoft's current many failures with core gamers, and their tiny amount of lackluster 360 exclusivesepicgameplayer

Both consoles haven't released yet?

#44 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (29574 posts) -

:lol:TheWalkingGhost

yeah I don't appericiate some users that don't use a Avatar.

It sometimes looks like it's the same user. I have to really look at the messages to understand if It's them talking to themselves or actually 2 different people

#45 Posted by McStrongfast (4699 posts) -

It is a jokeepicgameplayer

It sure is.

#46 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Blake, Yep:) *exert from my post on the first page* The truth is that real gamers prefer Sony. That is just the truth. Sony is much better then M$ is, Sony is much more pro-consumer then M$ is too. Sony is for the core gamer. Microsoft is the enemy of core gamers The PS3 was better, and PS3 exclusives are much better, And the PS4 is looking MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER then anything M$ can ever put out with their upcoming and weaker casual kinect box 720 lol! That is simply the reality and good posters on neogaf are simply stating the reality But what I see more of on neogaf is vey biased pro Microsoft posters who are far seperated from reality who hate on eveything Playstation related It is a joke Neogaf actually needs more playstation centric gamers, But it does speak volumes that Microosft fanboys on neogaf spend way more time talking about the playstation and talking about PS exclusives, Then they ever do spend time talking about Microsoft's current many failures with core gamers, and their tiny amount of lackluster 360 exclusivessuper600

Both consoles haven't released yet?

Just look at the current directions both have been taking lol Sony has been focusing on games. Through out this gen they have been bringing the exclsuive goods, much variety, plus new exclusive IPs, and even now Sony is still churning out exclusive new IPs While Microsoft focuses on eveything else but games. And for Microsoft it has alll been about kinect and spamming the same old Gears/Halo/Forza sequels year in and year out for the past several years LOL that should tell you everything. Things are not going to sudenly change. Never mind that the PS4 was revealed and that the focus on games was made even more clear and apparent by Sony The PS4 was buily by game makers for gamers, and that is an awesome thing Mean while Microsoft themselfes tries to damage control and continues to say that its not really about games anymore etc And its heavily rumored, but at this point, you can pretty much call them sure to be facts, the next xbox will be significantly weaker then the PS4 and the focus will be apps and on kinect LOL
#47 Posted by freedomfreak (49799 posts) -
Neogafspot.
#48 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3378 posts) -

GAF is the sh*t yo.

#49 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
Brofists vs robotabpple :lol:, it's like twins fighting each others.
#50 Posted by whiskeystrike (12172 posts) -

Sounds like someone didn't get an acceptance email. Fo shame son.