Nintendo Switch Takes Sales Lead In Japan

  • 100 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for briguyb13
#51 Posted by briguyb13 (3123 posts) -

And here I was thinking posters might have grown up while I was away from System Wars. lol at the pathetic excuses the kiddos tell themselves to try to invalidate the success of something...

Avatar image for Random_Matt
#52 Posted by Random_Matt (4294 posts) -
@son-goku7523 said:

Congrats to Nintendo, too bad Japan numbers are so tiny and insignificant compared to the rest of the world. 60 million units to go before they catch up with the PS4's worldwide lead. They should have released the Switch in 2013.

Who cares, it will be dead outside Japan come 2020. I'll bet my account on it.

Avatar image for fedor
#53 Edited by Fedor (5271 posts) -

@Random_Matt: Your account you say? Deal. Account bet, Switch is dead by Jan 1st 2020 or your account is mine. Pleasure doing business.

Avatar image for Random_Matt
#54 Posted by Random_Matt (4294 posts) -
@fedor said:

@Random_Matt: Your account you say? Deal. Account bet, Switch is dead by Jan 1st 2020 or your account is mine. Pleasure doing business.

Upon release of PS5/Xbox 2 (or whatever it is called). Quite sure I have already spoken of it. That is the bet, but you will too much of a chicken to take it.

I called it, my terms bitch.

Avatar image for fedor
#55 Edited by Fedor (5271 posts) -

@Random_Matt: Read the post, little boy. You said "come 2020" sooo... LMAO!

Avatar image for Random_Matt
#56 Posted by Random_Matt (4294 posts) -
@fedor said:

@Random_Matt: Read the post, little boy. You said "come 2020" sooo... LMAO!

Missed out the word late, oh well my bad. But nevertheless, they are the terms, not very confident then?

Avatar image for fedor
#57 Posted by Fedor (5271 posts) -

@Random_Matt: We can do your way if you want, I dont want your account tho. I want you to have to post a video of you holding up a sign saying "I'm Fedor's bitch". I want you wearing a dress as well. What say you?

Avatar image for Random_Matt
#58 Posted by Random_Matt (4294 posts) -
@fedor said:

@Random_Matt: We can do your way if you want, I dont want your account tho. I want you to have to post a video of you holding up a sign saying "I'm Fedor's bitch". I want you wearing a dress as well. What say you?

Nah, accounts are more fun.

Avatar image for fedor
#59 Posted by Fedor (5271 posts) -

@Random_Matt: Oh I disagree, I greatly prefer humiliation.

Avatar image for Random_Matt
#60 Posted by Random_Matt (4294 posts) -
@fedor said:

@Random_Matt: Oh I disagree, I greatly prefer humiliation.

Sigh, seems we won't agree to anything. I'm not going to bother slinging any insults or what not anymore. It's escalated way too much, even for me, let's just drop it and move on.

Avatar image for briguyb13
#61 Posted by briguyb13 (3123 posts) -

How stupid is it to keep doubting the Switch? Seems like there were posters here who said Switch would stop selling after a year, iirc.

Avatar image for fedor
#62 Posted by Fedor (5271 posts) -

@Random_Matt: Alright, have a good one m8.

Avatar image for ProtossRushX
#63 Posted by ProtossRushX (5635 posts) -

Japan is one small country USA is king

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
#64 Posted by Zero_epyon (13332 posts) -
@goldenelementxl said:

PS4: 8,077,756 (272 weeks)

Switch: 8,125,637 (114 weeks)

Nintendo with a great comeback story here after the disastrous Wii U. Now let’s see the Switch take over the rest of the world!

Where is the switch at world wide right now?

Avatar image for rzxv04
#65 Posted by rzxv04 (686 posts) -

I really wish it had the "hunting games" (slang) boom of the VITA. I guess it may have happened if MH remained mostly handheld or was created with the Switch as priority.

Avatar image for xhawk27
#66 Posted by xhawk27 (11357 posts) -

The Cows have been taking Ls recently. 😂

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#67 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19803 posts) -
@ProtossRushX said:

Japan is one small country USA is king

1 small country, but the 3rd largest gaming market out of 50 countries.

Avatar image for tormentos
#68 Posted by tormentos (29236 posts) -

@goldenelementxl said:
@Random_Matt said:

Does that mean my smartphone and tablet are home consoles?

Do they physically connect to your TV? Are you connecting an HDMI cable from a box that is plugged into the wall, and plugging that cable into your TV?

I get your point but you can physically connect smart phones and tablets with mini HDMI cables to your TV,and the galaxy has a docking station as well just like the switch has.

That say my fellow cows the switch pass the PS4 on Japan it was bound to happen,there is no excuse and the switch is not a portable alone is a hybrid which also doubles as a console the advantage of the switch in Japan is bigger because Japan is a predominantly mobil market now.

In US and EU is different and while the switch has outsell the PS4 some times it will not do so by a gap big enough to over take the PS4.

Is also worth nothing that Nintendo consoles have shorter legs than PS consoles.

Avatar image for xhawk27
#69 Edited by xhawk27 (11357 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@Random_Matt said:

Does that mean my smartphone and tablet are home consoles?

Do they physically connect to your TV? Are you connecting an HDMI cable from a box that is plugged into the wall, and plugging that cable into your TV?

I get your point but you can physically connect smart phones and tablets with mini HDMI cables to your TV,and the galaxy has a docking station as well just like the switch has.

That say my fellow cows the switch pass the PS4 on Japan it was bound to happen,there is no excuse and the switch is not a portable alone is a hybrid which also doubles as a console the advantage of the switch in Japan is bigger because Japan is a predominantly mobil market now.

In US and EU is different and while the switch has outsell the PS4 some times it will not do so by a gap big enough to over take the PS4.

Is also worth nothing that Nintendo consoles have shorter legs than PS consoles.

You salty about Sony losing it's home Country? 😂

Next Gen it will lose America too! 😆

Avatar image for tormentos
#70 Posted by tormentos (29236 posts) -

@drummerdave9099 said:

It's selling faster than PS4 did in US. It's selling very well in about every region.

Yeah the wii sold faster than the PS2 as well and ended 54 million units behind it.

Nintendo consoles don't have long legs.

Hell even the 3DS sales are a joke compare to how the DS sold.

So selling fast doesn't mean much if the sales die faster than the PS4.

An in fact the PS4 outsold the switch world wide last year.

Avatar image for tormentos
#71 Posted by tormentos (29236 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Japan is one small country USA is king

1 small country, but the 3rd largest gaming market out of 50 countries.

As some one who has defended world wide sales before i say all countries matter,Japan,eu,US or other.

That say there is no catching the ps4 world wide.

Avatar image for tormentos
#72 Posted by tormentos (29236 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:
@tormentos said:

I get your point but you can physically connect smart phones and tablets with mini HDMI cables to your TV,and the galaxy has a docking station as well just like the switch has.

That say my fellow cows the switch pass the PS4 on Japan it was bound to happen,there is no excuse and the switch is not a portable alone is a hybrid which also doubles as a console the advantage of the switch in Japan is bigger because Japan is a predominantly mobil market now.

In US and EU is different and while the switch has outsell the PS4 some times it will not do so by a gap big enough to over take the PS4.

Is also worth nothing that Nintendo consoles have shorter legs than PS consoles.

You salty about Sony losing it's home Country? 😂

Next Gen it will lose America too! 😆

Is that is what you get from what you quoted there i most say you have some serious mental problems.

Also are you a Sheep now? Nice to know..lol

Avatar image for calvincfb
#73 Edited by Calvincfb (0 posts) -

@Random_Matt said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Congrats to Nintendo, too bad Japan numbers are so tiny and insignificant compared to the rest of the world. 60 million units to go before they catch up with the PS4's worldwide lead. They should have released the Switch in 2013.

Who cares, it will be dead outside Japan come 2020. I'll bet my account on it.

It won't, this prediction makes no sense whatsoever.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#74 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19803 posts) -
@tormentos said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Japan is one small country USA is king

1 small country, but the 3rd largest gaming market out of 50 countries.

As some one who has defended world wide sales before i say all countries matter,Japan,eu,US or other.

That say there is no catching the ps4 world wide.

As someone who ACTUALLY understands the game market, YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE SALES OF A 6 YEAR OLD CONSOLE TO A 3 YEAR OLD AS THE GAP IS ALREADY WIDE! If we are gonna play it like that, then Switch has a head start against the PS5

Avatar image for xhawk27
#75 Posted by xhawk27 (11357 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@xhawk27 said:
@tormentos said:

I get your point but you can physically connect smart phones and tablets with mini HDMI cables to your TV,and the galaxy has a docking station as well just like the switch has.

That say my fellow cows the switch pass the PS4 on Japan it was bound to happen,there is no excuse and the switch is not a portable alone is a hybrid which also doubles as a console the advantage of the switch in Japan is bigger because Japan is a predominantly mobil market now.

In US and EU is different and while the switch has outsell the PS4 some times it will not do so by a gap big enough to over take the PS4.

Is also worth nothing that Nintendo consoles have shorter legs than PS consoles.

You salty about Sony losing it's home Country? 😂

Next Gen it will lose America too! 😆

Is that is what you get from what you quoted there i most say you have some serious mental problems.

Also are you a Sheep now? Nice to know..lol

Next gen MS might take back America. You and the rest of the Xbox haters that hate Xbox so much might have some serious mental problems too.

I have always been a multiplat gamer.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#76 Posted by KBFloYd (21892 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:

From DOOM to DOMINATION.

Nintendo baybeee.

Avatar image for tormentos
#77 Edited by tormentos (29236 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

As someone who ACTUALLY understands the game market, YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE SALES OF A 6 YEAR OLD CONSOLE TO A 3 YEAR OLD AS THE GAP IS ALREADY WIDE! If we are gonna play it like that, then Switch has a head start against the PS5

Yes and i didn't compare them.

You are the one making a parade about Japan, i say all markets matter and last gen my argument was the same.

I know the PS4 has a nice gap in time vs the Switch and in no place i compare them i just stated the obvious it will not surpass the PS4 which by the way was 2018 best selling console world wide despite Japan. Basically you sheep's are last gen lemmings now.

Last gen it was all about US for lemms,and this gen is all about Japan for you sheep's.

Yes you can keep holding to your derange argument about the switch competing with the PS5 will all know where it will end.

@xhawk27 said:

Next gen MS might take back America. You and the rest of the Xbox haters that hate Xbox so much might have some serious mental problems too.

I have always been a multiplat gamer.

Time to bookmark this thread for future fun making...

See @FireEmblem_Man ^^ It hasn't even started yet and already lemmings are holding tied in hopes MS regain US the rest of the world doesn't matter. See you sheeps are last gen lemms..

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#78 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19803 posts) -

@tormentos: Japan matters and we parade because that's how it has been since around Media Create started tracking sales. Sony fannies last gen were all "sAlEs DoNt MaTtEr, gAmEs MaTtEr" all last gen, especially when the Wii was dominant. It wasn't until the end of the gen where you guys started to celebrate the PS3 near overtaking the 360 and now brag about Global Sales.

Avatar image for tormentos
#79 Posted by tormentos (29236 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@tormentos: Japan matters and we parade because that's how it has been since around Media Create started tracking sales. Sony fannies last gen were all "sAlEs DoNt MaTtEr, gAmEs MaTtEr" all last gen, especially when the Wii was dominant. It wasn't until the end of the gen where you guys started to celebrate the PS3 near overtaking the 360 and now brag about Global Sales.

Yes and quote me saying other wise?

I dare you.

All sales matter,and by the way been 6 years vs 3 years didn't matter when the switch took Japan from the PS4,but some how i have to take it into account in US and EU because those markets are not like Japan.

Be linear if you are going to brag about Japan only don't cry when world wide sales are plaster all over your face,if 3 years is enough for the switch to over take the PS4 6 years in Japan (is not even 6 years) then it most be good enough for them to over take them world wide.

Japan is different now is a market geared more toward hand held devices,which is why the wii U sold like shit in japan but the switch is selling great,it wasn't about Nintendo.

In fact that wasn't the argument as lemmings cling to US we advocated for world wide sales,and there are lemmings here which i can quote even now still crying about how Japan saved sony and how should Japan be taken out of the equation or some other stupid crap.

The wii barely beat the PS3 and considering the gigantic ASS WHOOPING the PS2 deliver you know were you sheep's and lemmings were the real ones who didn't care about sales,i say last gen was the closes race ever,so when sony won it did so by miles when nintendo won they barely won.

The PS2 outsold the GC for more than 6 to 1 the wii just sold like 20% better than the PS3.

The switch is a great platform and i am not downplaying its sales,but acting like Japan only matter like a blind lemming use to do with US is lol worthy.

Avatar image for Coolyfett
#80 Posted by Coolyfett (6055 posts) -

When Nintendo & PlayStation are at the top of the industry, the industry is at a good place. Onward & Upward.

Avatar image for Coolyfett
#81 Posted by Coolyfett (6055 posts) -

@ajstyles said:

Too bad the switch isn’t a console.

It’s a handheld and the successor to the 3DS.

PS4 is still the best selling console in Japan and Worldwide. LOL at sheep trying to claim it’s a console.

Its definitely not a console, but Nintendo's success with it is very good for all players out there. Nintendo deserves to run the handheld market. iOS & Android is their only true threat now.

Avatar image for CTR360
#82 Posted by CTR360 (8719 posts) -

good for nintendo fans but ps4 still the best console worlwide for sales and games of course

Avatar image for VERTIGO47
#83 Edited by VERTIGO47 (7107 posts) -

After only 2 years on the market........Jesus.

Avatar image for X_CAPCOM_X
#84 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (8656 posts) -

@Coolyfett said:
@ajstyles said:

Too bad the switch isn’t a console.

It’s a handheld and the successor to the 3DS.

PS4 is still the best selling console in Japan and Worldwide. LOL at sheep trying to claim it’s a console.

Its definitely not a console, but Nintendo's success with it is very good for all players out there. Nintendo deserves to run the handheld market. iOS & Android is their only true threat now.

Nintendo will never compete with mobile gaming revenue. They will also never compete directly with Playstation (and Xbox).

Avatar image for mandzilla
#85 Posted by mandzilla (4154 posts) -

@X_CAPCOM_X: True, but they are getting in on the mobile side of things now. I think Fire Emblem Heroes made them something like $465 million.

Avatar image for davillain-
#86 Posted by DaVillain- (37560 posts) -

@son-goku7523 said:

Congrats to Nintendo, too bad Japan numbers are so tiny and insignificant compared to the rest of the world. 60 million units to go before they catch up with the PS4's worldwide lead. They should have released the Switch in 2013.

Obviously, the Switch is what the Wii U should have been. Nintendo is even lucky they're getting a second chance after the Wii U disaster, it would have probably reach 60 million if the Switch was a thing back in 2013. It sure would embarrass Xbox One being really in 3rd place throughout the gen lol.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#87 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19803 posts) -
@tormentos said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@tormentos: Japan matters and we parade because that's how it has been since around Media Create started tracking sales. Sony fannies last gen were all "sAlEs DoNt MaTtEr, gAmEs MaTtEr" all last gen, especially when the Wii was dominant. It wasn't until the end of the gen where you guys started to celebrate the PS3 near overtaking the 360 and now brag about Global Sales.

Yes and quote me saying other wise?

I dare you.

All sales matter,and by the way been 6 years vs 3 years didn't matter when the switch took Japan from the PS4,but some how i have to take it into account in US and EU because those markets are not like Japan.

Be linear if you are going to brag about Japan only don't cry when world wide sales are plaster all over your face,if 3 years is enough for the switch to over take the PS4 6 years in Japan (is not even 6 years) then it most be good enough for them to over take them world wide.

Japan is different now is a market geared more toward hand held devices,which is why the wii U sold like shit in japan but the switch is selling great,it wasn't about Nintendo.

In fact that wasn't the argument as lemmings cling to US we advocated for world wide sales,and there are lemmings here which i can quote even now still crying about how Japan saved sony and how should Japan be taken out of the equation or some other stupid crap.

The wii barely beat the PS3 and considering the gigantic ASS WHOOPING the PS2 deliver you know were you sheep's and lemmings were the real ones who didn't care about sales,i say last gen was the closes race ever,so when sony won it did so by miles when nintendo won they barely won.

The PS2 outsold the GC for more than 6 to 1 the wii just sold like 20% better than the PS3.

The switch is a great platform and i am not downplaying its sales,but acting like Japan only matter like a blind lemming use to do with US is lol worthy.

When a thread is focused on Japan, then we talk about sales in Japan, you DON'T come here and brag sales in OTHER regions because you're so butthurt that Sony lost the 3RD LARGEST MARKET OF T HE GAMING INDUSTRY. You're a sorry excuse of a cow that needs to prove how PlayStation always needs to be on top at all times!

Also, TL;DR

Avatar image for tormentos
#88 Posted by tormentos (29236 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

When a thread is focused on Japan, then we talk about sales in Japan, you DON'T come here and brag sales in OTHER regions because you're so butthurt that Sony lost the 3RD LARGEST MARKET OF T HE GAMING INDUSTRY. You're a sorry excuse of a cow that needs to prove how PlayStation always needs to be on top at all times!

Also, TL;DR

Yeah high blackace.. lol

You sheeps are last gen lemmings confirmed.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#89 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19803 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

When a thread is focused on Japan, then we talk about sales in Japan, you DON'T come here and brag sales in OTHER regions because you're so butthurt that Sony lost the 3RD LARGEST MARKET OF T HE GAMING INDUSTRY. You're a sorry excuse of a cow that needs to prove how PlayStation always needs to be on top at all times!

Also, TL;DR

Yeah high blackace.. lol

You sheeps are last gen lemmings confirmed.

Last gen Lemmings? We are dominating Gen 9 LOL

Avatar image for X_CAPCOM_X
#90 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (8656 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@tormentos said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

When a thread is focused on Japan, then we talk about sales in Japan, you DON'T come here and brag sales in OTHER regions because you're so butthurt that Sony lost the 3RD LARGEST MARKET OF T HE GAMING INDUSTRY. You're a sorry excuse of a cow that needs to prove how PlayStation always needs to be on top at all times!

Also, TL;DR

Yeah high blackace.. lol

You sheeps are last gen lemmings confirmed.

Last gen Lemmings? We are dominating Gen 9 LOL

Gen 9 hasn't started.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#91 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19803 posts) -
@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@tormentos said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

When a thread is focused on Japan, then we talk about sales in Japan, you DON'T come here and brag sales in OTHER regions because you're so butthurt that Sony lost the 3RD LARGEST MARKET OF T HE GAMING INDUSTRY. You're a sorry excuse of a cow that needs to prove how PlayStation always needs to be on top at all times!

Also, TL;DR

Yeah high blackace.. lol

You sheeps are last gen lemmings confirmed.

Last gen Lemmings? We are dominating Gen 9 LOL

Gen 9 hasn't started.

Switch is Gen 9

Avatar image for ajstyles
#92 Posted by AJStyles (1024 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: If switch is gen 9, then PS4 won Japan.

You sheep need to decide on the narrative you want to push.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#93 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19803 posts) -
@ajstyles said:

@FireEmblem_Man: If switch is gen 9, then PS4 won Japan.

You sheep need to decide on the narrative you want to push.

Just like your narration of Global Sales, and your sorry excuse of "Switch Has No Games!" and you're better off changing your name because the REAL AJ Styles loves the Xbox One more than the PS4 and he plays his Switch all the time when traveling.

Avatar image for NoodleFighter
#94 Posted by NoodleFighter (10462 posts) -

@fedor: @briguyb13: @FireEmblem_Man: It seems cows have divorced Japan this gen when last gen they used it as one of their main trump cards over the Xbox 360 when the 360 was dominating. Cows are no better than lems at this point with all the Japan bashing they're doing. Are they doing this just cause Sony HQ left Japan? More and more each day they starting to become like the "xenophobic" lems they liked to hold superior over. It seems cows never really loved Japan but loved Sony and Playstation and only liked Japan because of its strong association with it.

The country with the 3rd largest market and 120m+ population is now suddenly irrelevant and small. Yet they'll go use sales numbers/ranking from the UK which is the 6th largest gaming market and half the population size of Japan as proof for their titles not being flops (Days Gone, Driveclub, etc). "Japan don't matter no more cause its all handheld and mobile now!" doesn't change the fact that the Switch sold more plus the Switch being a hybrid makes the games it gets traditonal console games since they can still be played stationary. Saying Switch doesn't count because its part handheld is like saying PC games are mobile games because they can be played on laptops which are portable devices. Speaking of which Japan supposedly doesn't matter because they've been leaning more towards mobile yet that somehow didn't stop a noticeably large PC playerbase from forming their.

Cows are also conveniently ignoring that Japan and the US aren't the only countries the Switch is doing well in. The Switch has been breaking records as the fastest selling and best selling consoles in countries such as Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada and South Korea. Cows damaging controlling by saying it will follow the same pattern as the Wii conveniently ignore that unlike the Wii the Switch has much more 3rd party support and almost gets all the games that PC, PS4 and XONE get and tons of people are buying games that aren't first party exclusives on the Switch. The Switch is the only console to have beaten the PC in the sales of indie games.

Since Japan is irrelevant now I better not see you cows hyping up Final Fantasy 7 remake, Death Stranding, Persona 5, Yakuza series and other AAA-AA Japanese games.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#95 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19803 posts) -

@NoodleFighter: Pretty much what you said, it's also a reason why Japan is moving towards Mobile/Handheld and PC.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#96 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19803 posts) -
@tormentos said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

When a thread is focused on Japan, then we talk about sales in Japan, you DON'T come here and brag sales in OTHER regions because you're so butthurt that Sony lost the 3RD LARGEST MARKET OF T HE GAMING INDUSTRY. You're a sorry excuse of a cow that needs to prove how PlayStation always needs to be on top at all times!

Also, TL;DR

Yeah high blackace.. lol

You sheeps are last gen lemmings confirmed.

There's no such word as "Sheeps" and yes, you and your cow bovine praised Japanese Sale as the only saving grace due to Xbox 360 irrelevance in Japan.

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
#97 Posted by nintendoboy16 (36481 posts) -
@briguyb13 said:

How stupid is it to keep doubting the Switch? Seems like there were posters here who said Switch would stop selling after a year, iirc.

They need to admit to hating Nintendo and just be done with it.

Avatar image for tormentos
#98 Posted by tormentos (29236 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@ajstyles said:

@FireEmblem_Man: If switch is gen 9, then PS4 won Japan.

You sheep need to decide on the narrative you want to push.

Just like your narration of Global Sales, and your sorry excuse of "Switch Has No Games!" and you're better off changing your name because the REAL AJ Styles loves the Xbox One more than the PS4 and he plays his Switch all the time when traveling.

Hahahahaa............ Owned...

When sales are accounted what totals are given for the switch world wide or just Japan numbers?

Since the Switch is gen 9 that means the PS4 is winning Japan since the switch will compete with the PS5 not the PS4.

Again a simple logic is enough to make you look like an ass using your own argument against you.

So what will it be the switch is gen 9 or not?

@NoodleFighter said:

@fedor: @briguyb13: @FireEmblem_Man: It seems cows have divorced Japan this gen when last gen they used it as one of their main trump cards over the Xbox 360 when the 360 was dominating. Cows are no better than lems at this point with all the Japan bashing they're doing. Are they doing this just cause Sony HQ left Japan? More and more each day they starting to become like the "xenophobic" lems they liked to hold superior over. It seems cows never really loved Japan but loved Sony and Playstation and only liked Japan because of its strong association with it.

The country with the 3rd largest market and 120m+ population is now suddenly irrelevant and small. Yet they'll go use sales numbers/ranking from the UK which is the 6th largest gaming market and half the population size of Japan as proof for their titles not being flops (Days Gone, Driveclub, etc). "Japan don't matter no more cause its all handheld and mobile now!" doesn't change the fact that the Switch sold more plus the Switch being a hybrid makes the games it gets traditonal console games since they can still be played stationary. Saying Switch doesn't count because its part handheld is like saying PC games are mobile games because they can be played on laptops which are portable devices. Speaking of which Japan supposedly doesn't matter because they've been leaning more towards mobile yet that somehow didn't stop a noticeably large PC playerbase from forming their.

Cows are also conveniently ignoring that Japan and the US aren't the only countries the Switch is doing well in. The Switch has been breaking records as the fastest selling and best selling consoles in countries such as Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada and South Korea. Cows damaging controlling by saying it will follow the same pattern as the Wii conveniently ignore that unlike the Wii the Switch has much more 3rd party support and almost gets all the games that PC, PS4 and XONE get and tons of people are buying games that aren't first party exclusives on the Switch. The Switch is the only console to have beaten the PC in the sales of indie games.

Since Japan is irrelevant now I better not see you cows hyping up Final Fantasy 7 remake, Death Stranding, Persona 5, Yakuza series and other AAA-AA Japanese games.

The PS3 won EU and Japan vs the xbox 360,and no what we cows advocated was for WORLD WIDE SALES not just US which lemmings were the ones riding,and just like sheep do now holding tied to 1 country while losing the rest of the world is lol worthy.

Sheep are last gen lemmings this gen.

I don't think any market is irrelevant at all,but if you are going to brag about Japan don't get mad when cows brag about the world.

The PS4 officially outsold the switch world wide in 2018,there is no catching the PS4 selling less units,and US and EU are not Japan,so there is no take over there.

@FireEmblem_Man said:

There's no such word as "Sheeps" and yes, you and your cow bovine praised Japanese Sale as the only saving grace due to Xbox 360 irrelevance in Japan.

The PS3 beat the 360 in EU what the fu** are you smoking this time.

You people act like the PS3 won only in Japan.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ps3-has-outsold-xbox-360-in-europe

By 2008 the PS3 already had surpass the 360 in Europe,despite the xbox 360 launching first.

In fact sony sold way more PS3 in EU than they did in Japan WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more.

Avatar image for X_CAPCOM_X
#99 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (8656 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: no its not.

Avatar image for Litchie
#100 Posted by Litchie (24150 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@ajstyles said:

@FireEmblem_Man: If switch is gen 9, then PS4 won Japan.

You sheep need to decide on the narrative you want to push.

Just like your narration of Global Sales, and your sorry excuse of "Switch Has No Games!" and you're better off changing your name because the REAL AJ Styles loves the Xbox One more than the PS4 and he plays his Switch all the time when traveling.

LOL. Ouch.