Nintendo Gets A Passed For Going Completely Casual But MSoft Gets Attack?

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18620 Posts

The Wii is pretty much more a dedicated casual friendly console. The 360 has been said to becoming less of a core system because of Kinect and fans are ripping Msoft for it.. But it seems okay for Nintendo to go 100% casual? From my perspective I dont get it considering I grew up on NES and SNES. 360 fans feel like they been left behind by Msoft while the Wii from the begining was aimed at your mom, grandma, sister, non gaming girl freind etc.

Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

Nintendo gets a pass? Lolololol, do you even post here? Theyre ripped on constantly.

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

it was attacked back then , now it isnt even a point of discussion anymore :)

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

The Xbox brand started off "super" hard core.. So the sudden shift to casual software is jarring for most (Even if it's a small percentage). Nintendo has ALWAYS been a family friendly console.. so why would the wii be any different?

nes02.jpg

:?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24214 Posts
Motion controls are pretty universally mocked on all consoles.
kabphillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kabphillie
Member since 2012 • 291 Posts

How long have you posted here? Nintendo doesn't get much support here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

The difference being MS doesn't actually care about actual games anymore to a point where they've basically somewhat abandoned core gaming and are now trying to shove Kinect in our faces. Nintendo are catering to nintendo fans and gamers alike. They may have gone casual but not at much of a cost.

The difference also being that the Wii mote controller works much better as a gaming controller than Kinect does. Kinect has proven to be a terrible gaming controller so far that barely works with most game genres except for on-rails. Even evolved tech wont help Kinect because the idea of having non-physical controller is basically just destined to fail.

Avatar image for todd2r_Partdeux
todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 todd2r_Partdeux
Member since 2012 • 762 Posts
Nintendo always gets attacked. Also, only cows attack MS for going casual even though Sony has done the same thing. The reason why MS gets attacked more is because they were actually successful at it unlike Sony who has failed miserably, first with Move and the soon to be epic fail that is Wonderbook.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 14

#9 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 40378 Posts
I love how people always say Nintendo gets a free pass when they actually get criticized to hell and back.
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Nintendo always gets attacked. Also, only cows attack MS for going casual even though Sony has done the same thing. The reason why MS gets attacked more is because they were actually successful at it unlike Sony who has failed miserably, first with Move and the soon to be epic fail that is Wonderbook.todd2r_Partdeux

Reason MS gets attacked because even WITH their amazing success their not giving out varied and different exclusive IP, at least with Nintendo going casual they still offered the more exclusives then MS and Sony, MS just decided to give a big middle finger.

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Blake135

I love how people always say Nintendo gets a free pass when they actually get criticized to hell and back.nintendoboy16

This too personally I believe they often get a free pass too often, but also gets criticized more then Sony and MS.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 OhSnapitz

The difference being MS doesn't actually care about actual games anymore to a point where they've basically somewhat abandoned core gaming and are now trying to shove Kinect in our faces. Nintendo are catering to nintendo fans and gamers alike. They may have gone casual but not at much of a cost.

Crossel777

Within the next year Xbox 360 gamers will be gaming with the likes of..

• Resident Evil 6
  • Black Ops 2
  • Forza Horizon
  • Halo 4
  • Loco Cycle
  • Ascend New Gods
  • Gears Judgement
  • GTA V
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Dishonored
  • Crysis 3
  • XCOM
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Dead Or Alive 5
  • Tekken Tag 2
  • Splinter Cell: Black List
  • Assasins Creed III

..and that's off the top of my head..

..what will wii gamers get?

..oh yea...

humper.gif courtesy of Nintendo.. :lol:

Now who abandoned who..

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

Even the good sh*t Nintendo does gets hated on, what pass are you talking about?

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Blake135

[QUOTE="Crossel777"]

OhSnapitz

• Resident Evil 6
  • Black Ops 2
  • Forza Horizon
  • Halo 4
  • Loco Cycle
  • Ascend New Gods
  • Gears Judgement
  • GTA V
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Dishonored
  • Crysis 3
  • XCOM
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Dead Or Alive 5
  • Tekken Tag 2
  • Assasins Creed III

..oh yea...

couresy of Nintendo.. :lol:

Now who abandoned who..

One or two *exclusives* ? Niiice:?

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 OhSnapitz

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

[QUOTE="Crossel777"]

Blake135

• Resident Evil 6
  • Black Ops 2
  • Forza Horizon
  • Halo 4
  • Loco Cycle
  • Ascend New Gods
  • Gears Judgement
  • GTA V
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Dishonored
  • Crysis 3
  • XCOM
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Dead Or Alive 5
  • Tekken Tag 2
  • Assasins Creed III

..oh yea...

Now who abandoned who..

math01.gif

..ok :?

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Blake135

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

• Resident Evil 6
  • Black Ops 2
  • Forza Horizon
  • Halo 4
  • Loco Cycle
  • Ascend New Gods
  • Gears Judgement
  • GTA V
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Dishonored
  • Crysis 3
  • XCOM
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Dead Or Alive 5
  • Tekken Tag 2
  • Assasins Creed III

..oh yea...

Now who abandoned who..

OhSnapitz

math01.gif

..ok :?

Awesome so Halo4 which arguably will be pretty amazing, Gears Judgment which will be *pretty decent*, Foza which is average, a kinect game, and a bad looking Arcade game. I would hardly call that ownage. In terms of exclusives MS is pretty bad, their having so much success at the moment yet provide nothing back to the consumer. If anything I wish they used all those IP's they have and do something with them rather then let them rot.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 OhSnapitz

Awesome so Halo4 which arguably will be pretty amazing, Gears Judgment which will be *pretty decent*, Foza which is average, a kinect game, and a bad looking Arcade game. I would hardly call that ownage. In terms of exclusives MS is pretty bad, their having so much success at the moment yet provide nothing back to the consumer. If anything I wish they used all those IP's they have and do something with them rather then let them rot.

Blake135

Halo is an AAA series..

Gears is an AAA series..

Forza is an AAA series.. minus 4.

Loco Cycle is from a talented dev house

And Ascend has a bit of promise..

opinions aside.. you still suck at math.

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Blake135

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

OhSnapitz

Halo is an AAA series..

Gears is an AAA series..

Ahh so you don't have much of a argument then I see, Nice moving on then.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 OhSnapitz

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Blake135

Halo is an AAA series..

Gears is an AAA series..

:lol: ..and another hater bites the dust.
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Blake135

Halo is an AAA series..

Gears is an AAA series..

Lol, gets proven wrong, proceeds to pretend he "won" the argument, then runs away as fast as he/she can.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts
[QUOTE="Blake135"]

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

Halo is an AAA series..

Gears is an AAA series..

OhSnapitz

:lol: ..and another hater bites the dust.

1, or 2 exclusives,lol Um, there's actually 4 They don't count because I've deceided that they're decent, bad looking or just avg... I win.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Blake135

Halo is an AAA series..

Gears is an AAA series..

seems to me like you're the one who doesn't have a point

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 59363 Posts
Difference is the Wii came out that way, MS did a 180, dropped core to go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold.
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Blake135

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

Halo is an AAA series..

Gears is an AAA series..

MFDOOM1983

Lol, gets proven wrong, proceeds to pretend he "won" the argument, then runs away as fast as he/she can.

Topic is about how Nintendo gets a "free pass" which is BS it probably gets more hate then MS, but funny enough even when rolling in the money they still provided more/higher rated exclusives then either MS/Sony. MS is getting hate because even with the success they are providing the same IP franchises without much variety, Sony is being bankrupt yet they provide more exclusives then MS. In terms of which are better that is not even a opinion MS"s three "Heavy Hitters" are Rated higher, doesn't stop the fact that Sony provides a variety of "Amazing" to "Average" IPs old and new. I provide my thoughts on the subject and was quoted the same stuff most Lems say. All said and done I rather stick to PC Gaming, most Xbox360 gamers I know have switched over tired of MS but hey you probably know "PC gamers that have switched to Xbox" Pinning me for a obvious stupid and quick joke of saying one to two exclusives only and attacking me for it rather then having a decent argument doesn't help your case, just makes you look like a idiot for trying to take a whack at me rather then my argument.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Microsoft are attacked because they started off hardcore, and then they stupidly turned to casual, betraying their fanbase in the process.

Nintendo has always been casual and it's acceptable.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 OhSnapitz

[QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Blake135

Topic is about how Nintendo gets a "free pass" which is BS it probably gets more hate then MS, but funny enough even when rolling in the money they still provided more/higher rated exclusives then either MS/Sony. MS is getting hate because even with the success they are providing the same IP franchises with much variety, Sony is being bankrupt yet they provide more exclusives then MS. In terms of which are better that is not even a opinion MS"s three "Heavy Hitters" are Rated higher, doesn't stop the fact that Sony provides a variety of "Amazing" to "Average" IPs old and new. I provide my thoughts on the subject and was quoted the same stuff most Lems say. All said and done I rather stick to PC Gaming, most Xbox360 gamers I know have switched over tired of MS but hey you probably know "PC gamers that have switched to Xbox" Pinning me for a obvious stupid and quick joke of saying one to two exclusives only and attacking me for it rather then having a decent argument doesn't help your case, just makes you look like a idiot for trying to take a whack at me rather then my argument.

...if this thread was about Sony (and the PS3) then you would have an argument, but it's not. It's about M$ and Ninty and their casual endeavors. So not only do you look like the idiot who brought an entirely different subject to this thread, but you came back after stating you were "moving on".. and you still suck at math. ;)

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="Blake135"][QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]Lol, gets proven wrong, proceeds to pretend he "won" the argument, then runs away as fast as he/she can.

OhSnapitz

Topic is about how Nintendo gets a "free pass" which is BS it probably gets more hate then MS, but funny enough even when rolling in the money they still provided more/higher rated exclusives then either MS/Sony. MS is getting hate because even with the success they are providing the same IP franchises with much variety, Sony is being bankrupt yet they provide more exclusives then MS. In terms of which are better that is not even a opinion MS"s three "Heavy Hitters" are Rated higher, doesn't stop the fact that Sony provides a variety of "Amazing" to "Average" IPs old and new. I provide my thoughts on the subject and was quoted the same stuff most Lems say. All said and done I rather stick to PC Gaming, most Xbox360 gamers I know have switched over tired of MS but hey you probably know "PC gamers that have switched to Xbox" Pinning me for a obvious stupid and quick joke of saying one to two exclusives only and attacking me for it rather then having a decent argument doesn't help your case, just makes you look like a idiot for trying to take a whack at me rather then my argument.

...if this thread was about Sony (and the PS3) then you would have an argument, but it's not. It's about M$ and Ninty and their casual endeavors. So not only do you look like the idiot who brought an entirely different subject to this thread, but you came back after stating you were "moving on".. and you still suck at math. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DethSkematik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#28 DethSkematik
Member since 2008 • 3900 Posts
Seriously? Everyone's been ripping on the Wii for years. It's only died down because we're waiting for the Wii U to officially launch so we can start ripping on that too :P.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#29 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

Even the good sh*t Nintendo does gets hated on, what pass are you talking about?

Wiimotefan
Yo-gan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Yo-gan
Member since 2006 • 1878 Posts
Nintendo sure as hell didn't a get a free pass, they rightfully so got ripped on for focusing far too much on the casual gamer this gen, but to be fare look at the sales of the Wii, it worked for them. For me I just ignored the casual stuff, but I hated the way they dumbed down care games like Smash Bros and Mariokart this gen, ugh. Anyway Microsoft and Sony get ripped on going casual because they were the ones who wern't meant to be casual and were just shamelessly jumping on the casual band wagon.
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

I agree

Lets hang Nintendo:P

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 PurpleMan5000  Online
Member since 2011 • 10517 Posts

[QUOTE="Crossel777"]

OhSnapitz

• Resident Evil 6
  • Black Ops 2
  • Forza Horizon
  • Halo 4
  • Loco Cycle
  • Ascend New Gods
  • Gears Judgement
  • GTA V
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Dishonored
  • Crysis 3
  • XCOM
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Dead Or Alive 5
  • Tekken Tag 2
  • Assasins Creed III

..oh yea...

humper.gif courtesy of Nintendo.. :lol:

Now who abandoned who..

Congrats on getting more games than a dead console, I guess. The Wii U is coming out in a couple of months. What do you expect to be coming out on the Wii?
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18620 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Microsoft are attacked because they started off hardcore, and then they stupidly turned to casual, betraying their fanbase in the process.

Nintendo has always been casual and it's acceptable.

Nintendo Power was a great era, what happen?
Nintendo sure as hell didn't a get a free pass, they rightfully so got ripped on for focusing far too much on the casual gamer this gen, but to be fare look at the sales of the Wii, it worked for them. For me I just ignored the casual stuff, but I hated the way they dumbed down care games like Smash Bros and Mariokart this gen, ugh. Anyway Microsoft and Sony get ripped on going casual because they were the ones who wern't meant to be casual and were just shamelessly jumping on the casual band wagon.Yo-gan
But didnt Sony had EyeToy out 1st?
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13564 Posts

:lol:

TC obviously forgot about E3 2008.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#35 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

All games are casual, I wish people would stop using the term to mean something bad.

The difference between Wii and Xbox is that Nintendo still supports their fanbase and have great 1st party. MS practically dumped their Xbox fanbase and has a sh!t 1st party. That is why people are mad at MS and why there are so many Cows on here, most of them used to be Lems but they got a PS3 later and became Cows.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#36 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Because Ninty still makes great games? Could have something to do with it.

todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 todd2r_Partdeux
Difference is the Wii came out that way, MS did a 180, dropped core to go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. Heil68
Once again Heil68 spews out more ignorance without thinking. Are you even present when you type this nonsense or are you a bot of some sort? I find it hard to believe that such ignorance is possible by yourself. So MS went 99% casual, so then what did Sony do? Are they 90% casual? Did they not release the Move? Is Wonderbook (lmao) not coming? You bash MS for going casual when the fact is that you're jealous that MS was successful at it. Sony has failed hard with Move and will fail even harder with Wonderbook. If Sony had even been remotely successful with Move, Last of Us would've been a Move title and Beyond or whatever the fuk it's called, would've been designed for Wonderbook. But I guess you got lucky that people didn't buy Move (and they won't buy Wonderbook either) or are you unlucky since the general public seen right through the blatant copying of the Wiimote and decided not to buy that garbage? On one hand you're lucky, on the other, not so much cause Sony needed those sales and now they are on the brink of extinction.
reynal1287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 reynal1287
Member since 2009 • 378 Posts

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

Halo is an AAA series..

Gears is an AAA series..

MFDOOM1983

Not really,hes right.He was just smart enough not to argue with moron like him or you.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Nintendo never went completely casual :|

Msoft is trying their damned hardest to however. with only 3rd party keeping them above the crashing waves.

Just look at what they did to Rare.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"]Difference is the Wii came out that way, MS did a 180, dropped core to go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. todd2r_Partdeux
Once again Heil68 spews out more ignorance without thinking. Are you even present when you type this nonsense or are you a bot of some sort? I find it hard to believe that such ignorance is possible by yourself. So MS went 99% casual, so then what did Sony do? .

At least you can admits MS went casual with Kinect(lol), that's a start, kudos for your first step in recovery. All Sony did was provide us with a barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring, meta game spreadsheet making exclusives. But you already know the joy, pleasure and honor of owning the juggernaut PS3, because you like games and by golly Sony delivers. WOOT WOOT FUK YEAH!!!!  Thank you Sony!!!
Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

You kidding me, atleast a few times a week there is a topic bashing Nintendo and or a Nintendo game/console.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#42 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Microsoft hasn't gone completely casual anyway but Nintendo has far from gotten a pass this generation. At least, not around these parts.

todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 todd2r_Partdeux
[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"]Difference is the Wii came out that way, MS did a 180, dropped core to go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. Heil68
Once again Heil68 spews out more ignorance without thinking. Are you even present when you type this nonsense or are you a bot of some sort? I find it hard to believe that such ignorance is possible by yourself. So MS went 99% casual, so then what did Sony do? .

At least you can admits MS went casual with Kinect(lol), that's a start, kudos for your first step in recovery. All Sony did was provide us with a barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring, meta game spreadsheet making exclusives. But you already know the joy, pleasure and honor of owning the juggernaut PS3, because you like games and by golly Sony delivers. WOOT WOOT FUK YEAH!!!!  Thank you Sony!!!

Yep. Bot confirmed. I knew you didn't have the intelligence to actually have a discussion.
Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#44 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

How long have you posted here? Nintendo doesn't get much support here.

kabphillie
thats not true at all. There is an army of wii u /3ds supporters on this forum. look at all the users with link asnd mario avatars too.
p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts

[QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

reynal1287

Not really,hes right.He was just smart enough not to argue with moron like him or you.

What, he replied to him several times.
Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#46 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

The Xbox brand started off "super" hard core.. So the sudden shift to casual software is jarring for most (Even if it's a small percentage). Nintendo has ALWAYS been a family friendly console.. so why would the wii be any different?

nes02.jpg

:?

nooo.... it has the stupid Red zapper... mine had the Grey zapper. and to think people thougt there would be confusion with real guns lol....
platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"]Difference is the Wii came out that way, MS did a 180, dropped core to go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. Heil68

they didn't go completely casual. halo 4, forza horizon, and sesame street tv is coming out this year. those are not casual games.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Heil68
[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"] Once again Heil68 spews out more ignorance without thinking. Are you even present when you type this nonsense or are you a bot of some sort? I find it hard to believe that such ignorance is possible by yourself. So MS went 99% casual, so then what did Sony do? .

Yep. Bot confirmed. I knew you didn't have the intelligence to actually have a discussion.

Thank you for buying a PS3 though, you directly helped the PS4 to become a reality. Ps4 is a go, lock and loaded. Strap one on guys, going to be pedal to the metal, wild muther fuking thrill ride. It will offer a barn bursting amount of world class, high scroing, meta game spreadsheet making games just liek the PS3..Day fuking 1, For that I'm forever grateful and saves me from buying MS's next casual offering. Thank you todd2r_Partdeux, friend request sent.
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 OhSnapitz

[QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

reynal1287

..great intelligence you bring to the debate. :roll:

..why is it always the short yellow bus crew that responds.. :?

GamerEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50 GamerEye
Member since 2011 • 1607 Posts

Lol? Everybody on these forums but sheep were attacking Nintendo when the Wii came out. Nintendo defiantly didn't get a free pass.