Nintendo E3 "leaked"

  • 54 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for 93BlackHawk93
#1 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (8425 posts) -

What is NFC?

Shard of Nightmare, huh?

Avatar image for slaves
#2 Posted by slaves (1445 posts) -

Pretty damn good if true

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#3 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (17050 posts) -

Read my Road to E3 thread and you'll get a better answer

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#4 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (44839 posts) -

A blog?

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
#5 Posted by nintendoboy16 (33523 posts) -

I doubt a good chunk of that is true, especially Metroid on a freaking handheld.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
#6 Posted by deactivated-583e460ca986b (7240 posts) -

"Pokken" a Pokemon fighting game. Pokemon + Tekken = Pokken. That screams fake.

Avatar image for 93BlackHawk93
#7 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (8425 posts) -
@nintendoboy16 said:

I doubt a good chunk of that is true, especially Metroid on a freaking handheld.

Why is Metroid on a handheld surprising? :S

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
#8 Posted by nintendoboy16 (33523 posts) -

@93BlackHawk93 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

I doubt a good chunk of that is true, especially Metroid on a freaking handheld.

Why is Metroid on a handheld surprising? :S

It's been missing from the handheld sector for nearly eight years. The last time... yeah, I better not finish that before Char has my head.

Avatar image for 93BlackHawk93
#9 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (8425 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

"Pokken" a Pokemon fighting game. Pokemon + Tekken = Pokken. That screams fake.

Actually, that one is true.

Avatar image for ZombeGoast
#10 Edited by ZombeGoast (437 posts) -

This is fake because Sqaure Enix owns the Xenogears IP like Namco with Xenosaga.

@GoldenElementXL said:

"Pokken" a Pokemon fighting game. Pokemon + Tekken = Pokken. That screams fake.

Yeah if you don't look at the trademark being registered these pass few months.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
#11 Posted by deactivated-583e460ca986b (7240 posts) -
@ZombeGoast said:

This is fake because Sqaure Enix owns the Xenogears IP like Namco with Xenosaga.

@GoldenElementXL said:

"Pokken" a Pokemon fighting game. Pokemon + Tekken = Pokken. That screams fake.

Yeah if you don't look at the trademark being registered these pass few months.

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

"Pokken" a Pokemon fighting game. Pokemon + Tekken = Pokken. That screams fake.

Actually, that one is true.

Yeah I just looked it up. That's a stupid name regardless.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/80743/pokken-fighters-trademarked-by-the-pokemon-company

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
#12 Posted by nintendoboy16 (33523 posts) -

Also, Star Fox by Platinum Games? After Kamiya said he doesn't want to do it anymore, I KNOW that list is fake.

Avatar image for 93BlackHawk93
#13 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (8425 posts) -

@nintendoboy16 said:

Also, Star Fox by Platinum Games? After Kamiya said he doesn't want to do it anymore, I KNOW that list is fake.

I'm not saying the list is true in any way (too good to be true), but people can change opinions.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
#14 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

Oh look, another blog.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#15 Edited by freedomfreak (49811 posts) -
@GoldenElementXL said:

"Pokken" a Pokemon fighting game. Pokemon + Tekken = Pokken. That screams fake.

That means something like "smallpox" in Dutch.

Nintendo is sick in the head.

Avatar image for 93BlackHawk93
#16 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (8425 posts) -

Yes, the first link is a blog.

Avatar image for LegatoSkyheart
#17 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (29576 posts) -

I remember this one leak last year for Sony's Press Conference where they showed Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV logos and everyone went "FAKE!" only for the E3 presentation to show everything from that leak to be true.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
#18 Posted by princeofshapeir (16593 posts) -

Pretty legit list. I especially like how Sony is showing Watch Dogs PS4 gameplay at E3, ten days after the game is released.

It's fake.

Avatar image for LegatoSkyheart
#19 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (29576 posts) -

@princeofshapeir: They showed off The Last of Us, days before release.

Avatar image for Animal-Mother
#20 Edited by Animal-Mother (27350 posts) -

This seems more feasible than those other "leaked E3s"

Avatar image for lamprey263
#21 Edited by lamprey263 (34425 posts) -

new Star Fox being developed by Platinum... internet rumors, don't toy with me, that'd be awesome if true

new Fatal Frame gaming "coming soon"; oh please let this be true, and if true please let it see a North American release, we got dicked with Fatal Frame IV not releasing outside Japan and the Wii version of Crimson Butterfly only releasing in Europe and Australia

Bayonetta 2, loved the first game and definitely stoked for this

new Metroid on 3DS... well, I'd prefer a Wii U release but I'll take what I can get... speaking of Metroid I just noticed Fusion on Wii U / 3DS eShop for $8, maybe I'll celebrate with picking that up since I never played it

a new Retro Studios game? wonder what it could be, hopefully they have their sites set on a new Metroid game for the Wii U now that they're done with Donkey Kong

a new Zelda game would be great, can't wait to see how it's going to look on the Wii U

Super Smash Bros. U news... I'll be playing it at Best Buy during E3, and day one for me for sure

SMTxFE, hopefully the trailer is more revealing that the teaser, really gained some love for the SMT games outside of Persona this last year on my 3DS playing through Soul Hackers, SMT4, Strange Journey, Devil Survivor and I've Devil Survivor 2... kind of surprised they won't include info on the upcoming Persona Q and possibly the Devil Survivor 2: Record Break at the event

Avatar image for 93BlackHawk93
#22 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (8425 posts) -

The Retro Studios game could be STEAM.

Avatar image for Mercenary848
#23 Posted by Mercenary848 (11139 posts) -

I hope its this good or better, ninty needs a good showing. They always kill it when they are desperate, like the e3 when they showed galaxy 2.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
#26 Edited by princeofshapeir (16593 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@princeofshapeir: They showed off The Last of Us, days before release.

Cool; what does that have to do with anything?

Watch Dogs releases on May 27th worldwide for all major platforms. Sony's E3 conference is scheduled for June 9th. This means that, according to this "leak," Sony will be showing off at their press conference PS4 gameplay of a game that has already been out for more than ten days.

Avatar image for Opus_Rea-333
#27 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (1238 posts) -

@princeofshapeir said:

Pretty legit list. I especially like how Sony is showing Watch Dogs PS4 gameplay at E3, ten days after the game is released.

It's fake.

Well spotted, bro.

Avatar image for Opus_Rea-333
#28 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (1238 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

new Star Fox being developed by Platinum... internet rumors, don't toy with me, that'd be awesome if true

new Fatal Frame gaming "coming soon"; oh please let this be true, and if true please let it see a North American release, we got dicked with Fatal Frame IV not releasing outside Japan and the Wii version of Crimson Butterfly only releasing in Europe and Australia

Bayonetta 2, loved the first game and definitely stoked for this

new Metroid on 3DS... well, I'd prefer a Wii U release but I'll take what I can get... speaking of Metroid I just noticed Fusion on Wii U / 3DS eShop for $8, maybe I'll celebrate with picking that up since I never played it

a new Retro Studios game? wonder what it could be, hopefully they have their sites set on a new Metroid game for the Wii U now that they're done with Donkey Kong

a new Zelda game would be great, can't wait to see how it's going to look on the Wii U

Super Smash Bros. U news... I'll be playing it at Best Buy during E3, and day one for me for sure

SMTxFE, hopefully the trailer is more revealing that the teaser, really gained some love for the SMT games outside of Persona this last year on my 3DS playing through Soul Hackers, SMT4, Strange Journey, Devil Survivor and I've Devil Survivor 2... kind of surprised they won't include info on the upcoming Persona Q and possibly the Devil Survivor 2: Record Break at the event

Infact seems weird Wii-U boast a more-original/interesting lineup than PS4? maybe just me.

Avatar image for Demonjoe93
#29 Edited by Demonjoe93 (9869 posts) -

It's fake. The StarFox part gives it away. It looks like something out of a System Wars "What do you want announced at E3 thread?"

Avatar image for Shinobishyguy
#30 Posted by Shinobishyguy (22928 posts) -

Fucking Symphony of the night 2?

Are these fakers even trying?

Avatar image for Gue1
#31 Edited by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

@princeofshapeir said:

Pretty legit list. I especially like how Sony is showing Watch Dogs PS4 gameplay at E3, ten days after the game is released.

It's fake.

but if they do waste time of the conference showing a Watch Dog gameplay demo (again...) instead of other games... That is not gonna be good at all. I can already imagine people making fun and memes of the conference.

Avatar image for Ghost120x
#32 Edited by Ghost120x (5229 posts) -

Very good if true. Especially star fox.

Avatar image for shellcase86
#33 Posted by shellcase86 (3367 posts) -

Looks pretty lacking. I just see two links.

Avatar image for Pikminmaniac
#34 Edited by Pikminmaniac (11194 posts) -

The number of CGI trailers listed has me seriously doubting this list.

Avatar image for Kaze_no_Mirai
#35 Edited by Kaze_no_Mirai (11763 posts) -

As I mentioned in the other thread the fact that some highlights include Titanfall DLC, Watch Dogs PS4 gameplay, and Mario Kart make me really doubt it.

Avatar image for super600
#36 Edited by super600 (32404 posts) -

The second link in your Op leads to a fake list of E3 games. A lot of E3 choices for games in that list are questionable. I'm not to sure about the E3 list in the first link in the OP next. I don't believe either of the E3 lists in the OP.

Avatar image for kemar7856
#37 Posted by kemar7856 (11743 posts) -

gears of war 4 and god of war 4 makes me doubt the list

Avatar image for ActicEdge
#38 Posted by ActicEdge (24492 posts) -

Fake, so so fake.

Avatar image for deactivated-58c8ef5f8044e
#39 Edited by deactivated-58c8ef5f8044e (546 posts) -

Trouble keeps your running faster… Save the planet from disaster.

Avatar image for Animal-Mother
#40 Posted by Animal-Mother (27350 posts) -

@kemar7856 said:

gears of war 4 and god of war 4 makes me doubt the list

And not watch dogs being shown at a trade show 10 days after it's commercial release?

Avatar image for Guy_Brohski
#41 Posted by Guy_Brohski (1820 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

"Pokken" a Pokemon fighting game. Pokemon + Tekken = Pokken. That screams fake.

If Namco is helping to develop it, then it might be true. Or maybe that's just a place holder name or a nickname, kind of how people called Heavenly Sword "Goddess of War"...

Avatar image for MirkoS77
#42 Posted by MirkoS77 (12567 posts) -

@nintendoboy16 said:

I doubt a good chunk of that is true, especially Metroid on a freaking handheld.

Why would that be so hard to believe?

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
#43 Edited by NathanDrakeSwag (11106 posts) -

@kemar7856 said:

gears of war 4 and god of war 4 makes me doubt the list

God of War IV and Gears 4 will probably be present in some form. CGI trailers being my guess. Watch Dogs is what makes the list obviously fake.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
#44 Edited by Nonstop-Madness (9845 posts) -

No Project Morpheus

No TLOU PS4 Edition

Watch Dogs gameplay on stage when the game comes out next week

...... yup, that's fake.

Also no mention of The Last Guardian. :p

Avatar image for saintsatan
#45 Posted by SaintSatan (1941 posts) -

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2

Can't possibly get more fake than this.

Avatar image for -paranorman-
#46 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (1448 posts) -

@MirkoS77 said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

I doubt a good chunk of that is true, especially Metroid on a freaking handheld.

Why would that be so hard to believe?

I'm not saying that the list is true but:

Metroid II - Gameboy

Metroid Zero Mission - Gameboy Advance

NES Classics Metroid - Gameboy Advance

Metroid Fusion - Gameboy Advance

Metroid Prime Hunters - Nintendo DS

Metroid Prime Pinball - Nintendo DS

Avatar image for MirkoS77
#47 Posted by MirkoS77 (12567 posts) -

@-paranorman- said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

I doubt a good chunk of that is true, especially Metroid on a freaking handheld.

Why would that be so hard to believe?

I'm not saying that the list is true but:

Metroid II - Gameboy

Metroid Zero Mission - Gameboy Advance

NES Classics Metroid - Gameboy Advance

Metroid Fusion - Gameboy Advance

Metroid Prime Hunters - Nintendo DS

Metroid Prime Pinball - Nintendo DS

Yea it's been a long time since we've seen one on a handheld, and considering their handheld is in much better shape than their console, plus the fact that it'd be cheaper to develop for, I'd think it'd be a no-brainer. Tbh, I'd be a bit surprised if we don't see a Metroid announcement this E3, and I think that'd only be seen on the 3DS.

Avatar image for theshensolidus
#48 Posted by TheShensolidus (224 posts) -

I can tell you - none of that list is real.