Ninja Gaiden Sigma Demo.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Downplays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Downplays
Member since 2007 • 169 Posts

It's coming. April 27th to a Japanese PSN market near you. So fire up those accounts and get ready for the demo of all demo's.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/776/776488p1.html

March 28, 2007 - Tecmo's PS3 update to the original Ninja Gaiden isn't due out in America and Japan until June, but those wanting a sneak peak will have to wait less than a month. In the latest issue of Japan's Famitsu Weekly, Ninja Gaiden Sigma director Yosuke Hayashi revealed plans to make a playable demo of the game available on the PlayStation Network starting 4/27. The demo will include one specially created chapter that won't be in the final version and will allow players to use a large number of weapons from the start.

The big question is, of course, will owners of PS3s outside of Japan be able to get quick access to the demo through the US and European PlayStation Stores? While Tecmo hasn't made an official announcement, Hayashi did reveal that the demo will include an online score rank mode that will allow players from throughout the world show off their ninja skills. Sounds like PS3 owners everywhere have something to look forward to late next month.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44260 Posts
          Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)
ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts
Smooth I will bag it asap
Downplays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Downplays

Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)SecretPolice

"The demo will include one specially created chapter that won't be in the final version and will allow players to use a large number of weapons from the start."

Originality at its finest. Show me where you can play the game in 720p on your Xbox? Or where you can play the three additional chapters or Rachelle? -sets his timer-

proof11102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 proof11102
Member since 2007 • 1080 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]          Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)Downplays

"The demo will include one specially created chapter that won't be in the final version and will allow players to use a large number of weapons from the start."

Originality at its finest. Show me where you can play the game in 720p on your Xbox? Or where you can play the three additional chapters or Rachelle? -sets his timer-

Actually the game is 1080p and running at 60fps, and uses all realtime rendering for perviously made to be CGI.

Spartan3177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Spartan3177
Member since 2004 • 614 Posts

You guys are forgetting one thing. We have Ninja Gaiden 2. Who cares if you're playing a remake of a game I played years ago? Those new chapters and graphics don't impress me either, because I will be playing NG2 next year.

ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts

You guys are forgetting one thing. We have Ninja Gaiden 2. Who cares if you're playing a remake of a game I played years ago? Those new chapters and graphics don't impress me either, because I will be playing NG2 next year.

Spartan3177

NG2 will also be on the ps3 

xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
[QUOTE="Spartan3177"]

ChiChiMonKilla

NG2 will also be on the ps3

definitely. lemmings can deny it all they want, but its happening.
ninjiijitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ninjiijitsu
Member since 2007 • 670 Posts
          Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)SecretPolice
You have been playing the beta version.
Downplays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Downplays
[QUOTE="Downplays"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]          Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)proof11102

Actually the game is 1080p and running at 60fps, and uses all realtime rendering for perviously made to be CGI.

I stand corrected. I nearly forgot about that.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]          Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)Downplays

NG2 - 360 only - nuf said - stops timer LMAO ;)
Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Not-A-Stalker
Member since 2006 • 5165 Posts
[QUOTE="Downplays"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"] Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)SecretPolice

Ninja Gaiden 2 hasn't even been announced yet. You don't know if it's exclusive or not. But with Sigma coming to the PS3, there is a very big chance Ninja Gaiden 2 will also be on the PS3. To think that NG2 will be a 360 exclusive is just pure fanboyism. :|
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
why isn't PSN like Xbox live... a demo is a world wide demo. online gaming is WORLDWIDE online gaming. not limited to certain areas.. that sucks.
onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="Downplays"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"] Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)Not-A-Stalker

Ninja Gaiden 2 hasn't even been announced yet. You don't know if it's exclusive or not. But with Sigma coming to the PS3, there is a very big chance Ninja Gaiden 2 will also be on the PS3. To think that NG2 will be a 360 exclusive is just pure fanboyism. :|

What are you talking about

until it's been announced saying it's coming to the PS3 is "fanboyism"

I love cows

when we talk about one of your games its "nothing has been officially announced don't be a fanboy"

but when it's a 360 game coming to PS3 its "only a fanboy would say its exclusive"

cows are the joke of SW just like the system they buy

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SecretPolice
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="Downplays"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"] Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)Not-A-Stalker

Ok so you are hyping a PS3 game DEMO that for the most part has been a full game out for the original Xbox and I'm the fanboy ;) Yipes !! Anyway you spent 1000.00 to play the game demo - enjoy ! :) Oh and in 2010 you " MAY or MAY NOT " get a demo of NG2 on the PS3 - again enjoy !!
Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Not-A-Stalker
[QUOTE="Not-A-Stalker"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="Downplays"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"] Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)onewiththegame

I love cows

when we talk about one of your games its "nothing has been officially announced don't be a fanboy"

but when it's a 360 game coming to PS3 its "only a fanboy would say its exclusive"

It hasn't been announced for either system... For all we know it could be a N-Gage exclusive. :| And yeah, only a fanboy would think the sequel would be a 360 exclusive... There's no reason to think it would be an exclusive. :| Any if anyone on SW are the jokes, it would be the Lemmings.
Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Not-A-Stalker
[QUOTE="Not-A-Stalker"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="Downplays"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"] Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)SecretPolice

Ok so you are hyping a PS3 game DEMO that for the most part has been a full game out for the original Xbox and I'm the fanboy ;) Yipes !! Anyway you spent 1000.00 to play the game demo - enjoy ! :) Oh and in 2010 you " MAY or MAY NOT " get a demo of NG2 on the PS3 - again enjoy !!

Where am I hyping a demo? :| Don't put words in my mouth. :|
onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts
[QUOTE="onewiththegame"][QUOTE="Not-A-Stalker"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="Downplays"]

I love cows

It hasn't been announced for either system... For all we know it could be a N-Gage exclusive. :| And yeah, only a fanboy would think the sequel would be a 360 exclusive... There's no reason to think it would be an exclusive. :| Any if anyone on SW are the jokes, it would be the Lemmings.

no resaon to think that? tell me was NG/NGB exclusive last gen and if so to what system???

but dont worry its a great game you going to love it 3 years later lol

only cows hype last-gen games on this gen systems

Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Not-A-Stalker
[QUOTE="Not-A-Stalker"][QUOTE="onewiththegame"][QUOTE="Not-A-Stalker"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="Downplays"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"] Umm, no need for a demo when i have played the full game years ago on the Xbox lol ;)onewiththegame

I love cows

no resaon to think that? tell me was NG/NGB exclusive last gen and if so to what system???

There is no reason to think that because the PS3 is also getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma... And no, its not the same game at all. It's practically being completely remade. And how can you say this is a last gen game? Because its based on a last gen game? Look at the screenshots. Nice logic. :|
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SecretPolice
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="Not-A-Stalker"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="Downplays"]

Where am I hyping a demo? :| Don't put words in my mouth. :|

Ok than for all the paragraphs above you have included in your replies; it sure seams to a fair minded individule you are indeed hyped for the demo but good to hear you are not looking forward to the 3 year old game ! ;)
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SecretPolice
[QUOTE="onewiththegame"][QUOTE="Not-A-Stalker"][QUOTE="onewiththegame"][QUOTE="Not-A-Stalker"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"][QUOTE="Downplays"]

I love cows

There is no reason to think that because the PS3 is also getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma... And no, its not the same game at all. It's practically being completely remade. And how can you say this is a last gen game? Because its based on a last gen game? Look at the screenshots. Nice logic. :|

Logicaly now - lol - are you hyping or not? rolmao :)
gridlok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 gridlok
Member since 2005 • 169 Posts

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154580

to all of you who think its going to PS3, read it and weep.

CalmityDaunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CalmityDaunt
Member since 2006 • 296 Posts

Spartan3177
You do realise, they are releasing Sigma to see how well it is taken to by the PS owners so they can decide on whether MG2 is multiplat right.
CalmityDaunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CalmityDaunt
Member since 2006 • 296 Posts

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154580

to all of you who think its going to PS3, read it and weep.

gridlok
October 06, LMAO DMC was still exclusive then.
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Socrates88
Member since 2007 • 1655 Posts

Spartan3177
That don't make sense. You not impress with the new content that Team Ninja brings to Ninja Gaiden, but you looking foward to new content by Team ninja on NG2? Only one reason that does make sense. It's on the PS3.