Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection comes to the world of PC this June...but sadly, no Black or vanilla 2 version :(

• 54 results
HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 9359 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Litchie said:

So... If I have no interest in NG2 and 3, they will force them upon me if I want to play 1?

Guess I'll just pass on this then.

Three is the only bad one though.

Yup. If anything, NG2 has the best combat system of the bunch. Expands the combos of the original weapon sets while adding new dope ass weapons like Tonfas, Kusarigama, Scythe, (fully developed) Dual Katanas, etc. Then of course the dismemberment stuff.

Only reason I don't prefer it to NG1 is that the enemy, boss, and encounter designs in general aren't as good.

Ever tried to play through the first game with just the wooden sword. That's hardcore. That will teach you to move. :-P

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 20509 Posts
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Ever tried to play through the first game with just the wooden sword. That's hardcore. That will teach you to move. :-P

Forgot that was even a thing lol.

Actually did take a go at it, but god damn that damage output. Everything becomes a sponge.

But then level it to unlabored flawlessness.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11396 Posts

I've played and bought the games too many times, they're great, but I'm not interested any more.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#54 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3496 Posts

WOW best news ever! I was hoping these games would come to the PC! and yes I'm happy that they are the SIGMA games as I personally like the extras that come with them, not really boomed about loss of blood effects (besides I'm pretty sure some mods on PC can rectify that), will most likely pick this collection day one (assuming its well optimised and the price isn't at the same BS level as Kingdom Hearts).