NGII4K60 thread of thank you MS!

Avatar image for getyeryayasout
#1 Posted by getyeryayasout (12491 posts) -

It's finally happened. MS makes plenty of mistakes, but boy did they get this right. A master class in hack n slash at 4k 60fps!

So please, join me in thanking the fine folks at Xbox for bringing this absolute classic to modern standards and not charging me a dime for it.

Leave your kind words in a post below, won't you?

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#2 Posted by freedomfreak (51271 posts) -

Played a bit yesterday. They also enhanced all the fable games and last gen splinter cell games. It's cool.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#3 Posted by I_P_Daily (12549 posts) -

I wonder if any cow is stupid enough to come in here and say something like BC doesn't matter or no one buys a new console for old games considering the news of the last few days lol.

Avatar image for Epak_
#4 Posted by Epak_ (10713 posts) -

It's 30 euros, are they fucking kidding?

Avatar image for getyeryayasout
#5 Posted by getyeryayasout (12491 posts) -

@i_p_daily: You know how it works, it only doesn't matter when you don't have it.

Like marshmallows in your cocoa...or AIDS.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#6 Posted by freedomfreak (51271 posts) -
@Epak_ said:

It's 30 euros, are they fucking kidding?

Digital pricing is all screwed. Get a used copy if you can.

Avatar image for Epak_
#7 Posted by Epak_ (10713 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@Epak_ said:

It's 30 euros, are they fucking kidding?

Digital pricing is all screwed. Get a used copy if you can.

Kinda wish I didn't sell my copy years ago with my 2 consoles.

Avatar image for getyeryayasout
#8 Posted by getyeryayasout (12491 posts) -
@freedomfreak said:

Played a bit yesterday. They also enhanced all the fable games and last gen splinter cell games. It's cool.

Cool as Ice?

Avatar image for getyeryayasout
#9 Posted by getyeryayasout (12491 posts) -

With NGB and NGII now running on X1X I can finally unhook my 360 freeing up a valuable hdmi input!

Microsoft, baby, you're the best!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for Archangel3371
#10 Posted by Archangel3371 (28538 posts) -

Nice to see Ninja Gaiden II make the bc list on the Xbox One. Excellent game and I’ll definitely play through it again. Much thanks to Microsoft. ?

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#11 Posted by KBFloYd (21899 posts) -

now i see what all the soul games ripped off. it was ninja gaiden.

Avatar image for Epak_
#12 Posted by Epak_ (10713 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

now i see what all the soul games ripped off. it was ninja gaiden.

Pffft... completely different games.

In other news, Monster Hunter is now available in game pass.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#13 Posted by I_P_Daily (12549 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

@i_p_daily: You know how it works, it only doesn't matter when you don't have it.

Like marshmallows in your cocoa...or AIDS.

Funny this, as you shouldn't see cows knocking BC anymore lol.

I still have the game, maybe I will play it on my X to get all those beat the game with one weapon achievements lol.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
#14 Posted by SecretPolice (35358 posts) -

Thank you MS, for the gamers... Jazz. :P

Avatar image for Pedro
#15 Posted by Pedro (35618 posts) -

Well gamers asked for it and they received.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
#16 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (4131 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

I wonder if any cow is stupid enough to come in here and say something like BC doesn't matter or no one buys a new console for old games considering the news of the last few days lol.

It doesn't matter at the end of the gen, its only really useful at the start so you can sell the old console for the new one.

Seems pointless like with the Bone introducing it half way through, especially when all the decent last gen games have remasters.

Avatar image for daredevils2k
#17 Posted by Daredevils2k (2118 posts) -

Even though the xb1x is just an overpowered xb360 emulator due to all the current gen exclusives flopping, but I have to admit that my favorite games from last gen ( fable, NG )series finally got an upgrade in visual. Now that is probably the best news that the Xb1 has received this whole entire gen.

Avatar image for ronvalencia
#18 Posted by ronvalencia (28230 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@getyeryayasout said:

@i_p_daily: You know how it works, it only doesn't matter when you don't have it.

Like marshmallows in your cocoa...or AIDS.

Funny this, as you shouldn't see cows knocking BC anymore lol.

I still have the game, maybe I will play it on my X to get all those beat the game with one weapon achievements lol.

PS5 has BC feature (TM).

Avatar image for davillain-
#19 Posted by DaVillain- (38053 posts) -

I used to play & enjoy NG2 on Xbox 360 and that game was so fucking better then that Sigma BS on PS3 and I always thought it was already on Xbox One BC. Nice seeing it on Xbox One now, I still have my 360 copy somewhere in my garage but seeing this thread makes me wanna go revisit NG2.

By the way, is NG Black on Xbox One BC as well?

@KBFloYd said:

now i see what all the soul games ripped off. it was ninja gaiden.

No! Ninja Gaiden & Dark Souls are very different.

Avatar image for sovkhan
#20 Posted by sovkhan (1281 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

now i see what all the soul games ripped off. it was ninja gaiden.

Back to Peach and stop spewing nonsense!!!

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
#21 Posted by nintendoboy16 (36580 posts) -
@davillain- said:

I used to play & enjoy NG2 on Xbox 360 and that game was so fucking better then that Sigma BS on PS3 and I always thought it was already on Xbox One BC. Nice seeing it on Xbox One now, I still have my 360 copy somewhere in my garage but seeing this thread makes me wanna go revisit NG2.

By the way, is NG Black on Xbox One BC as well?

@KBFloYd said:

now i see what all the soul games ripped off. it was ninja gaiden.

No! Ninja Gaiden & Dark Souls are very different.

Yes.

Avatar image for davillain-
#22 Edited by DaVillain- (38053 posts) -

@nintendoboy16: Glad to hear Ninja Gaiden is still love and supported on Xbox consoles, that's says alot for a future next installment. I miss playing Ninja Gaiden Black already.

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
#23 Edited by GoldenElementXL (3430 posts) -

XB1X isn’t 4K, it’s 1755p according to VG Tech. Yet another game falling short on the X. This time it’s another 360 game