Next "MGS4" quality game to be released...

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

velocity99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 velocity99
Member since 2005 • 480 Posts
RE5 will no doubt be really good, but Capcom can't seem to do perfection, they just mess up some things in every game. So yeah, i dont think any announced game will be MGS4 quality for a long time.
velocity99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 velocity99

Here is the next game coming up that interests me as much as MGSIV...

Veterngamer

Go back to your Forge editor you troll, it will be many a day before another game like MGS4 comes out, and you are really missing out.

Veterngamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Veterngamer
Member since 2007 • 2037 Posts
[QUOTE="Veterngamer"]

velocity99

Go back to your Forge editor you troll, it will be many a day before another game like MGS4 comes out, and you are really missing out.

LOL..... never played with Forge, but Halo3 was a good game... unlike any MGS game, with their convoluted over the top cheezy cliche characters/stories.

Ugh, watched the ending vid for MGSIV.... thats some really horrible dialogue and everything about it just screamed.... LAME!

Elviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Elviathan
Member since 2006 • 5052 Posts
I would have to agree with you that RE5 will be the next game to follow after MGS4.
humber_matus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 humber_matus
Member since 2007 • 2101 Posts
[QUOTE="humber_matus"][QUOTE="tmacscores91"]

[QUOTE="BlizzardBear"]Also for everyone saying you cant compare these games to MGS 4 is just dumb. You are outta of your element and dont know what you are talking about. First of all, how do u know how good these games are going to be. Second of all, I played MGS 4 and it is not that amazing. The online sucks but the single player makes it up for that. If I had to choose a game I enjoyed more at the time between Gears and MGS 4, I would choose Gears. Plus I dont think I will ever pick up MGS again since I beat the story which was pretty good and now I kinda regret getting a PS3 for it.BlizzardBear

Your fanboyism is....inspiring

yes, very.

I try: )

But I actually did buy a PS3 for MGS 4 and thats why I may seem like a fanboy since I dont see any other purpose now with my PS3.

and who's fault is that?

terdoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#56 terdoo
Member since 2006 • 5306 Posts
Just Resident Evil 5.Unless Gears 2 has something up its sleve.
velocity99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 velocity99
[QUOTE="velocity99"][QUOTE="Veterngamer"]

Veterngamer

LOL..... never played with Forge, but Halo3 was a good game... unlike any MGS game, with their convoluted over the top cheezy cliche characters/stories.

Ugh, watched the ending vid for MGSIV.... thats some really horrible dialogue and everything about it just screamed.... LAME!

The various perfect rating across sites would have to disagree with you. However, you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong i think it is. It's your loss anyway.

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
[QUOTE="velocity99"][QUOTE="Veterngamer"]

Veterngamer

GTFO.

You've missed like 50% of Halo 3.

reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 reviewriter
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts

Resi 5, God of War 3.Floppy_Jim

Oh good. I thought nobody was gonna mention that. Has the potential to be best game ever IMO. Right now for me it's GTA4 let's see if GoW3 can beat it.

Veterngamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Veterngamer
Member since 2007 • 2037 Posts
[QUOTE="Veterngamer"][QUOTE="velocity99"][QUOTE="Veterngamer"]

velocity99

The various perfect rating across sites would have to disagree with you. However, you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong i think it is. It's your loss anyway.

Couldn't care less really... I've seen the other MGS's.... I can't figure out how people can bare to play that crap, let alone love it and praise it.

reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 reviewriter
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
[QUOTE="BlizzardBear"][QUOTE="humber_matus"][QUOTE="tmacscores91"]

[QUOTE="BlizzardBear"]Also for everyone saying you cant compare these games to MGS 4 is just dumb. You are outta of your element and dont know what you are talking about. First of all, how do u know how good these games are going to be. Second of all, I played MGS 4 and it is not that amazing. The online sucks but the single player makes it up for that. If I had to choose a game I enjoyed more at the time between Gears and MGS 4, I would choose Gears. Plus I dont think I will ever pick up MGS again since I beat the story which was pretty good and now I kinda regret getting a PS3 for it.humber_matus

yes, very.

But I actually did buy a PS3 for MGS 4 and thats why I may seem like a fanboy since I dont see any other purpose now with my PS3.

and who's fault is that?

Don't worry about it. Wait till Resistance 2, Killzone 2, and God of War 3 come out. Then you won't see any purpose in life without a PS3... well, OK, maybe you will...

BlizzardBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BlizzardBear
Member since 2008 • 530 Posts
[QUOTE="BlizzardBear"][QUOTE="humber_matus"][QUOTE="tmacscores91"]

[QUOTE="BlizzardBear"]Also for everyone saying you cant compare these games to MGS 4 is just dumb. You are outta of your element and dont know what you are talking about. First of all, how do u know how good these games are going to be. Second of all, I played MGS 4 and it is not that amazing. The online sucks but the single player makes it up for that. If I had to choose a game I enjoyed more at the time between Gears and MGS 4, I would choose Gears. Plus I dont think I will ever pick up MGS again since I beat the story which was pretty good and now I kinda regret getting a PS3 for it.humber_matus

yes, very.

and who's fault is that?

Sony's?