littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts

@SolidTy: you make some great points and I can definitely see where your coming from. I initially had the PS4 and XB1 pre-ordered and ended up having to cancel them due to life. But I was able to pick up a PS4 from Best Buy the first day they were doing tickets (before Christmas). I've actually really enjoyed the PS4 a lot, haven't really touched my X360 since I got it. I'm happy I held off on getting the XB1 so far.

I've also been looking to get a Wii U. I keep hearing conflicted things about it though, hoping to get your input. Most of my friends have have moved to different states within the US, so when it comes to playing with friends it's usually online. Is the Wii U a good online console? I hear if I was still in college and lived in a dorm hands down it's be the better console but in terms of online it's not.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

By Christmas 2015, The One will be pooping all over The Bore.... G'head,book mark it... Please. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
Member since 2003 • 666 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@donalbane said:

I see a lot of PS4 enthusiasts talking trash about this like the PS4 is some kind of super computer by comparison. It's absurd. And another thing, if the PS4 had this announcement, you'd crap your skinny jeans.

40-50% more powerful in sheer GPU throughput. MUCH moreso on overall system bandwidth.

And which game shows 40 - 50% more power? This statement is not holding up to the evidence. The only thing that we're seeing is that third party devs have a harder time maintaining the same resolution as the PS4. That could be due to a number of things that Devs have already stated.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@ttboy said:

@Shewgenja said:

@donalbane said:

I see a lot of PS4 enthusiasts talking trash about this like the PS4 is some kind of super computer by comparison. It's absurd. And another thing, if the PS4 had this announcement, you'd crap your skinny jeans.

40-50% more powerful in sheer GPU throughput. MUCH moreso on overall system bandwidth.

And which game shows 40 - 50% more power? This statement is not holding up to the evidence. The only thing that we're seeing is that third party devs have a harder time maintaining the same resolution as the PS4. That could be due to a number of things that Devs have already stated.

Ahh, yes, so true. We always see what a system can do in its first year. Especially when it's using exotic technologies like clamshelled GDDR5 as system memory and hUMA as well as GPUCompute assisted draw. How silly of me. I take back EVERYTHING.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

Well PS4 is still the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games.

lol I know right, it's such a tragic situation this gen when the PS4 is as good as it gets. XD

No way Jose! Couple the worlds most powerful video game console with SONY's proven track record of world class, GOTY, top 5 GOAT exclusives and sprinkle in righteous amounts of 3rd party games and you have a potent mix of gaming goodness.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

@Shewgenja said:

@ttboy said:

@Shewgenja said:

@donalbane said:

Ahh, yes, so true. We always see what a system can do in its first year. Especially when it's using exotic technologies like clamshelled GDDR5 as system memory and hUMA as well as GPUCompute assisted draw. How silly of me. I take back EVERYTHING.

There is nothing exotic about GDDR5 nor the PS4 design. If its that fast out of the gate then the same unoptimized code should run 50% faster than xbox one (all things being equal). This is not the case.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#157 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Every day that goes by The One gets better.

Shouldn't it have been this good from the start?

I have gone on record and said the system was rushed. Are you looking for more reassurance?

Haven't seen that before. Carry on :D

I said it on your show ;p

I save the good stuff exclusively for P2M.

Sorry if you couldn't tell my mind goes a mile a second!

Anyways. I guess my only general complaint with the one is some slow loading times.

Was never a dead rising fan but the games ok.
Just waitin for the real winners to come out :D

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

I was about to post this

And the doubters doubted

Cows are shaking in their hooves.

Please explain to me why cows should be worried.

They are already worried before this.....cows are the most insecure fanboys around.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@b4x said:

Keep talking stupid Microsoft. SMH

Patch it in a game to PROVE it....or STFU about it.

Words are just that. Words.

Implement this power into Forza or something. This act is old.

They are, hence Forza Horizon 2 being 1980p and cloud enabled for all weather effects. The updates will get better performance out of the system, hence how great Sunset Overdrive looks. No one is saying that at any time the One will leap past the PS4 in visuals, but I do expect the 1080p thing will be a thing of the past come next year. Especially when DX12 hits. Improvement is a great thing and this will help.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

How does this fix the memory bandwidth bottleneck? The more GPU processing the higher speed of your ram needs to be, just like the CPU that they overclocked. Maybe they are going to overclock the ram some more as well?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

@b4x said:

They are, hence Forza Horizon 2 being 1980p and cloud enabled for all weather effects. The updates will get better performance out of the system, hence how great Sunset Overdrive looks. No one is saying that at any time the One will leap past the PS4 in visuals, but I do expect the 1080p thing will be a thing of the past come next year. Especially when DX12 hits. Improvement is a great thing and this will help.

You realize the resolution can drop surely before hand right? Though i'm sure it won't there's a possibility

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2394596/watch_dogs_is_1080p_60fps_on_ps4_says_ubisoft.html I mean Ubi even came out and said it two weeks before watch dogs release.

Also do you have a link or source for the cloud enabled weather effects?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Secret sauce inbound. misterxmedia redeemed. Thank you based Phil Spencer.

Seriously though, does it at least bring this piece of shit up to paper specs?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@b4x said:

1980p? Dem clouds really making the difference!!!

Seriously though, it's on the F5 engine so I figured it would be 1080p but it's open world though so it'll probably look worse. I'm going to assume that with "clowd powwa" and seamless single/multiplayer gameplay it'll be an always-online game?

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 shawn30

@Animal-Mother said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I'll believe all this "secret sauce" once it's been proven. Otherwise this is almost laughable people think the XB1 is gonna unlock some hidden "power"

Seriously. Same shit, different day.

I honestly don't know how people are buying this PR shit storm.

If they pull it off i'll eat my damn shoe. But otherwise what console has had power behind it's walls and has gotten better?

Granted these systems are closer to PC than anything But it's literally all up to development.

We saw what first party studios eeked out of Gen seven systems but the consoles were never at a better position than where they started.

Did software and dev kits get better? Yeah of course. But there's nothing out there that's physically in the system now that will make it better.

No matter what side of the fence we sit on, the one thing we all agree on is no matter if the improvement performance wise of the One comes from better dev kits, this new update, Cloud or whatever this years E3 is the place it must e showcased in real-time.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@littlestreakier said:

darkangel115 said:

@littlestreakier said:

@gago-gago: good, I'd like a reason to sit a XB1 next to my PS4, but as it stands now there's no reason for me to do that.

IDK i have both and I'm glad I do.

I'm not denying that there are people that are really enjoying their XB1/PS4 and I think that's great. But for me specifically I just don't have a reason to own one yet. I've owned playstation and xbox every generation so far, so I expect this gen to be no different. I'm hoping e3 will be great this year for Sony, MS, and Nintendo.

I have both and I don't agree with that other hardcore fanboy slanted user (revealed in previous threads) at all with regards to owning both. He's all about selling Xbones every other sentence. I hardly use my PS4/Xbone, but I use my PS4 far more often than the Xbone. I bought at launch. PS4 gets multiplats due to performance (what I did with 360 last gen) and few exclusives. Xbone is used for few exclusives. Neither are in that OMG buy me! mode to me, but I always pick up the new toys at launch.

Other facts:

PS+ has given 9 games to PS4 since launch. It's just this month of JUNE that M$ finally are getting around to offering Games with Gold for Xbone, so maybe things will improve. Sony's been banging out PS+ games since launch. I'm not glad I own both, but it is what it is. My Wii U gets more play than either, but only slightly, but the most play in the house honestly is the PC and PS3. The 360 sort of tapered off on exclusives and I just finished some Wii games in my backlog. Moving along steady.

calling me a "hardcore fanboy slanted user" Thats just classic. keep fighting the good fight there SDF

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#166 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@ttboy said:

You do realize both consoles will get more optimized as devs get better at knowing the insides, right?

Cows adn can try to clame ownage over lems all they want, but i can't think of a single game that runs at 1080p on the PS4, and runs at less than 900p on the xbone. And as the PS4 lowers, so the the x1 on an equal level.

What i've seen so far is 180p more, somewhat better textures, lighting, and abit more stabler frame rates. Unfortunatly, i wouldn't call that 50% more power.

Expically when you consider that the PS4 as the almost always sacrifice either fps, quality and/or resolution. It always loses to mid performance pc's alone in 2 areas and matches it in 1.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I'll believe all this "secret sauce" once it's been proven. Otherwise this is almost laughable people think the XB1 is gonna unlock some hidden "power"

Seriously. Same shit, different day.

I honestly don't know how people are buying this PR shit storm.

If they pull it off i'll eat my damn shoe. But otherwise what console has had power behind it's walls and has gotten better?

Granted these systems are closer to PC than anything But it's literally all up to development.

We saw what first party studios eeked out of Gen seven systems but the consoles were never at a better position than where they started.

Did software and dev kits get better? Yeah of course. But there's nothing out there that's physically in the system now that will make it better.

No matter what side of the fence we sit on, the one thing we all agree on is no matter if the improvement performance wise of the One comes from better dev kits, this new update, Cloud or whatever this years E3 is the place it must e showcased in real-time.

But being showcased as "real time" in an ideal environment doesn't help it's case.

Because that environment is a very very very controlled environment and is set up for the most optimal outcome.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

So voice command will not work of certain game now?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Shewgenja

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@ttboy said:

You do realize both consoles will get more optimized as devs get better at knowing the insides, right?

Cows adn can try to clame ownage over lems all they want, but i can't think of a single game that runs at 1080p on the PS4, and runs at less than 900p on the xbone. And as the PS4 lowers, so the the x1 on an equal level.

What i've seen so far is 180p more, somewhat better textures, lighting, and abit more stabler frame rates. Unfortunatly, i wouldn't call that 50% more power.

Expically when you consider that the PS4 as the almost always sacrifice either fps, quality and/or resolution. It always loses to mid performance pc's alone in 2 areas and matches it in 1.

I just love it when people go into a diatrybe about Cows. I am not indicative of a Cow and Cows are not indicative of me. The power between these two has been shown time and time again to be precisely where I put it. Call of Duty Ghosts being a perfect example.

Did you know that the difference between 720p and 1080p is 921,600 versus 2,073,600 pixels? You may get a case of the hurty poops when people mention resolutions. You may even tell yourself there isn't much difference between 800p and 1080p. You would be mathematically wrong, though. Time and time again, the PS4 puts the XBone in its place. You honestly want to compare a glorified budget gaming laptop with shared system memory to what the PS4 does? You'll lose every time.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@donalbane said:

@Shewgenja said:

@donalbane said:

I have all the platforms, and the only thing I am currently having to deal with is the seemingly interminable wait for quality PS4 exclusives.

I feel the same as you. You know alot of these "experts" that pop up lately really make me laugh. Even cows dropped the 50% power thing except this guy apparently.

Take a 5400RPM hard drive like that in the PS4 upgrade to a 7200RPM. Now Cow logic would state that since 7200 is about 35% more then 5400 that it would make the PS4 35% more powerful. But that's not how computers and consoles work. and what you really get is maybe 5% increase in performance of load times only at best.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Shewgenja

@darkangel115 said:

@donalbane said:

@Shewgenja said:

@donalbane said:

I have all the platforms, and the only thing I am currently having to deal with is the seemingly interminable wait for quality PS4 exclusives.

I feel the same as you. You know alot of these "experts" that pop up lately really make me laugh. Even cows dropped the 50% power thing except this guy apparently.

Take a 5400RPM hard drive like that in the PS4 upgrade to a 7200RPM. Now Cow logic would state that since 7200 is about 35% more then 5400 that it would make the PS4 35% more powerful. But that's not how computers and consoles work. and what you really get is maybe 5% increase in performance of load times only at best.

I think it's more along the lines of Infamous using Ryse as its personal ball washer. Graphically and critically. Is there another XBone graphics powerhouse I should compare it to? Enlighten me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

@Shewgenja said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@ttboy said:

I just love it when people go into a diatrybe about Cows. I am not indicative of a Cow and Cows are not indicative of me. The power between these two has been shown time and time again to be precisely where I put it. Call of Duty Ghosts being a perfect example.

Did you know that the difference between 720p and 1080p is 921,600 versus 2,073,600 pixels? You may get a case of the hurty poops when people mention resolutions. You may even tell yourself there isn't much difference between 800p and 1080p. You would be mathematically wrong, though. Time and time again, the PS4 puts the XBone in its place. You honestly want to compare a glorified budget gaming laptop with shared system memory to what the PS4 does? You'll lose every time.

Thats nice and what about the games that have the same resolution. 50% more power is not something that is trivial. I expect to see a lot more happening on screen that the Xbox One cannot hope to do. This is not the case.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 edwardecl

I graphics card being ~40% faster != ~40% faster... OK then.

Sure in real world performance it might not be as much as that, there are other factors to consider such as CPU speed and whether or not the game is optimised to use all cores, and if it is using GPU processing at all.

Does not change the fact that the more they push the Xbox One, the more they will push the PS4. I have a feeling at the moment the game developers are not pushing the PS4 as hard it can they are settling on getting the game to run at stable frame rates on the PS4 and just about getting it to run on Xbox One with a few tweaks.

You can't really judge optimisation on multi-plats in the first year.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

Are you people seriously that retarded to think you'd have to unplug it? Jesus Christ lol. They simply would have it not being used, its simple really

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 shawn30

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@shawn30 said:

@b4x said:

Seriously though, it's on the F5 engine so I figured it would be 1080p but it's open world though so it'll probably look worse. I'm going to assume that with "clowd powwa" and seamless single/multiplayer gameplay it'll be an always-online game?

Has to be, as they have harped on the cloud handeling the weather effects, ect. Yeah, I get the feeling that the big first party exclusives will all be always-online from now on. That's a guess, but its what I think.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#177 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Uhm ok.............how about we stop delaying the games I am most anticipating? I really don't care about this power nonsense. I have a powerful PC. I just want games.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@shawn30 said:

@b4x said:

Has to be, as they have harped on the cloud handeling the weather effects, ect. Yeah, I get the feeling that the big first party exclusives will all be always-online from now on. That's a guess, but its what I think.

Do you have any source on the cloud handleing the weather effects?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Every day that goes by The One gets better.

Shouldn't it have been this good from the start?

lol shhhhhhh, let him dream.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

My Modified Ford F-150 V8 has 475 foot lbs. at the rear wheels. Of raw power.

I still can't beat a 4 cylinder sports car in a race. Does that mean I have less horse power? No.

Due to setup choices in the vehicles. Weight, Power train, gearing, gas distribution. I lose every time.

Optimization is a huge factor in any device. Raw power does not = Win.

It's how you use that power.

fgjnfgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#183 fgjnfgh
Member since 2005 • 2649 Posts

they can increase performance by cutting down all X1 features. Make it like original xbox just for running game and it will increase performance. All other features TV, Twitch, recording, chat take lots of ram

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 shawn30

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@shawn30 said:

@b4x said:

It was either mentioned in the IGN article, or someone tweeted it that's close to the project. Don't remember exactly.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Animal-Mother

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@shawn30 said:

@b4x said:

It was either mentioned in the IGN article, or someone tweeted it that's close to the project. Don't remember exactly.

Well I already looked at the official forza and turn 10 twitters and nothing.

IGN article mentions nothing of the cloud at all....

http://me.ign.com/en/preview/25579/a-sunday-drive-with-forza-horizon-2

There is this funny photo though.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 shawn30

@scottpsfan14 said:
@shawn30 said:

@b4x said:

DX12 will help. But then how exactly? It's existing API is already low level. Is DX12 super low level? What will give it the boost? At best DX12 will allow the One to utilize it's full 1.3TF gpu. But then you are stuck with the dilemma of the PS4 being 1.84 TF with it's API created by the ICE team. Some of the best software engineers in the industry. What i'm saying is, PS4 is going to utilize it's full 1.84 TF later on. So no amount of software updates will make XB1 go past it's 1.3 TF. But maybe cloud will help those who have a good internet connection. But what if you're offline?

Its up to MS at E3 to show what the cloud or DX12 or anything else can do in a real-time game situation. But make no mistake about it. MS always intended for the One to be always online, and as their ability to implement the Cloud grows I expect a great deal of Xbox One games to be always online. I play the hell out of Titanfall and that's just how it will be IMHO.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 misterpmedia

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@Couth_ said:

still 1.3 tflops

MirterXmedia new spin, Xbox One GPU is actually 768SPU instead of the formal 768 ALU what does that mean?

sober up.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#188  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

854p has never been so close...

Already doing 1080p. By Apr-May next year, everything announced will be 1080P 30/60. Greatness begins at the E3. Phil Spencer is going to show gamers what a genius maestro can do at the E3 conference.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By shawn30

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@shawn30 said:

@b4x said:

Well I already looked at the official forza and turn 10 twitters and nothing.

IGN article mentions nothing of the cloud at all....

http://me.ign.com/en/preview/25579/a-sunday-drive-with-forza-horizon-2

There is this funny photo though.

LMAO!!!!!

But seriously, the only issue I see with DC is the car count. 50 just isn't enough these days, and for a game with such detail and atmosphere, they should have more. Especially since FH 2 will have hundreds, or at least 200+.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Chutebox said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

I was about to post this

And the doubters doubted

Cows are shaking in their hooves.

Please explain to me why cows should be worried.

They are already worried before this.....cows are the most insecure fanboys around.

So no reason? They know PS4 has the stronger system. It's a fact. Nothing can change that. They're not worried or at least shouldn't be.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By misterpmedia

Just for those who thought it had nothing to do with kinect (coughb4xcough)

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 misterpmedia

@FastRobby said:

See the picture above.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

@b4x said:

I still can't beat a 4 cylinder sports car in a race. Does that mean I have less horse power? No.

Due to setup choices in the vehicles. Weight, Power train, gearing, gas distribution. I lose every time.

This is true in engineering. This is how a weak Lotus Exige is able to outrun most cars on the road.

218 hp (163 kW; 221 PS) @ 7800 rpm

Performance

0-60 (0-100 km/h): 4.1 seconds

Brute force does not mean better in all cases.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#196  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

You can't boost power with software updates. Simple as that. You can utilize it in different and more efficient ways but you can't make hardware more powerful with software updates.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By misterpmedia

@FastRobby said:

Major Nelson just tweeted that. It's being wrongly interpreted by the press. As if suddenly I have to disconnect my Kinect to get better performance....

That's not what it's alluding too. It's got nothing to do with unplugging or plugging in kinect. That's what dumb people think will happen and that's what Major is clearing up. What kinect does though is take up resources, so now they'll be a way to turn it off and code around it. So it was very much to do with kinect. See the picture above.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts
@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

See the picture above.

Major Nelson just tweeted that. It's being wrongly interpreted by the press. As if suddenly I have to disconnect my Kinect to get better performance....

No dude. They are related. He's saying that you have to actually develop with the extra involved by not needing kinect. It's not magically going to get better with devs using it.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 edwardecl

@b4x said:

You would be right if you were comparing a sports car to a pickup truck, but you are not. You are comparing two sports cars of about the same size and weight just one has a better engine than the other.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

ESRAM will start to shit on PS4 fans parade soon *From the Cloud and planet vegeta* and this is just the beggining.

Just Kidding but the 10-30# power advantage of PS4 cant save it from being infinitely inferior to PS1,PS2 and Xbox 360.

You sound very reasonable.