Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@quadknight: Look man, let's get back on topic. Let's drop the bs and get into a serious discussion. Can you do that, are you capable?

Let's talk Soul Calibur 6, what are some of your favorite moves bro? Ivy is so rad btw!!! :)

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Xplode_games

@davillain- said:

^Looks to be that way since he loves to get REKT all the damn time

You again? I thought I told you to go find for me where I wrote Soul Calibur 6 will be a Sony exclusive. Why is it so hard to produce that if you just accused me of it a few minutes ago?

Stop running away, go find it.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts
@Xplode_games said:

@quadknight: Look man, let's get back on topic. Let's drop the bs and get into a serious discussion. Can you do that, are you capable?

...says the person posting shitty memes

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Xplode_games

@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:

I'm posting them at Quackknight who never posts them himself, right? It's impossible to have a serious discussion with someone like you. Everything I say joking you take serious and everything I say serious you take as a joke. You also follow me around every thread like a jilted ex.

Do you really have nothing better to do than to come to the heroic defense of quacknight and Davillain?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DrLostRib

@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:

I'm posting them at Quackknight who never posts them himself, right? It's impossible to have a serious discussion with someone like you. Everything I say joking you take serious and everything I say serious you take as a joke. You also follow me around every thread like a jilted ex.

Do you really have nothing better to do than to come to the heroic defense of quacknight and Davillain?

It's impossible to have a serious discussion with you because most of what you say is bullshit. Also, you continue to not understand how this forum works

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56062 Posts

@Xplode_games: Dude, I wasn't even talking to you?

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11792 Posts

Fighting games hands down have the best waifus

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Has Resetera or Polygon cried yet?

Am I missing something here? Do they hate Ivy or something?

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1852 Posts

I've always loved Ivy. She's super sexy and has a nice figure. Her outfits are revealing, but a lot of characters are more modest so it isn't as cringe as games where every character is a female with revealing outfits and jiggle physics.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@lebanese_boy said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Am I missing something here? Do they hate Ivy or something?

Yes. They hate scantily clad videogame babes especially curvy ones like Ivy.

They've been fighting alongside Anita Sarkeesian to change the way devs portray females in games.

Basically any outfit that shows off skin in females is bad for them and the only females acceptable in gaming are the androgynous looking ones that are covered from head to toe.

@Xplode_games said:

Let's talk Soul Calibur 6, what are some of your favorite moves bro? Ivy is so rad btw!!! :)

:) I was wondering when you were gonna stop embarrassing yourself lol.

I'm decent with most characters in SC since it's my favorite fighting game series. My favorite fighters are Taki, Ivy, and Sophitia. Taki is actually my main but the other girls are also my waifus so I'm pretty good at using them too. I also play a lot of Siegfried, Nightmare, and Mitsurugi because they look badass.

@NoodleFighter said:

Fighting games hands down have the best waifus

True lol

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#61 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@quadknight: For your sake, don't ever play Beyond Good and Evil. Be it the 2003 classic or the (if it ever comes out) the prequel.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#62 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts

Nice! They showed more characters.

https://wccftech.com/soulcalibur-vi-ivy-zasalamel/

Here’s Bandai Namco’s official Ivy bio:

“Ivy Valentine’s father was driven mad and finally died while researching the history of Soul Edge with her mother following not long after. Since then, she thirsts for revenge and wants to destroy the cursed sword that took the lives of her parents, using her alchemy skills to craft a weapon tailored to her needs. She combines Western European sword with Eastern European whip techniques, making her attacks graceful and absolutely deadly at the same time.”

Here’s Zasalamel’s bio:

“Zasalamel was born into a clan called Guardians of the Spirit Sword charged with protecting the legendary swords Soul Calibur and Soul Edge. While he was exiled from the clan for breaking their sacred laws, Zasalamel nonetheless managed to discover the secret of reincarnation, making him a mighty magician and dangerous foe.”

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By QuadKnight

@nintendoboy16 said:

@quadknight: For your sake, don't ever play Beyond Good and Evil. Be it the 2003 classic or the (if it ever comes out) the prequel.

I have no issue with androgynous women so I can play it :D

Unlike the fools at Resetera I don't believe every game has to have characters that appeal to me visually. I prefer sexy women in my games but I can still play games with homely looking women if the gameplay is good and enjoy them.

People in Resetera seem to be living in some Bizarro World where sexy women don't exist and women don't like to dress and look sexy.

Anything that shows women as the sexual creatures they are is to be shunned and criticized. Bunch of crazy prudes over there.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 LuxuryHeart

@quadknight said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Unlike the fools at Resetera I don't believe every game has to have characters that appeal to me visually. I prefer sexy women in my games but I can still play games with homely looking women if the gameplay is good and enjoy them.

People in Resetera seem to be living in some Bizarro World where sexy women don't exist and women don't like to dress and look sexy.

Anything that shows women as the sexual creatures they are is to be shunned and criticized. Bunch of crazy prudes over there.

You're better than me in that regard. I can't play a game with ugly people or characters. I know it's shallow, but I can't. It's why I gravitate to women or pretty male characters.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By QuadKnight

@luxuryheart said:
@quadknight said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

You're better than me in that regard. I can't play a game with ugly people or characters. I know it's shallow, but I can't. It's why I gravitate to women or pretty male characters.

Nothing shallow about liking pretty things bro. Human beings naturally gravitate towards pretty things, it's just how we are wired. It's the reason why Anita Sarkeesian and people like her will never be successful in their campaign to rid games of sexy characters. Devs aren't idiots, they know sex sells and even they themselves like to play games with sexy or good looking characters. We play games sometimes to get away from reality, real life is full of ugly things and horrors, nothing wrong with escaping all that in videogames.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts

@Yams1980 said:

my god shes thick.

I agree.

https://i.imgur.com/CPKV9ki.png

https://i.imgur.com/SujB6t9.png

https://i.imgur.com/hrp6WvB.png

https://i.imgur.com/348NwB2.png

https://i.imgur.com/cBALWNE.png

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 QuadKnight

@GameboyTroy:

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@Flubbbs said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Resetera is full on triggered.. They hate the design of any women that isnt in a burka

Haha this is so true

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. I thought have was decent but that ex-meter mechanic was awkward and hard to use thus it has to go. If anything I would like to see more unique characters with various weapon styles and I would be satisfied. Also having custom characters would be nice too.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#71 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I'll definitely be getting this as it's my second favorite fighting game series (2nd to MK). As with all fighting games though, I'll be waiting for a price drop or complete edition. So far three of my favorite characters have been confirmed.

I'm curious who the guest fighter(s) will be.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 lebanese_boy

@quadknight: Oh so that's how it is then. I agree with the essence of Anita Sarkeesian's message, let's have more women not portrayed in the usual tropes, but I deeply disagree with the way she conveys her message and nitpicks little insignificant things to try and inflate them to make a point. Like how she complained that Zelda was reduced to the typical damsel in distress in BoTW but anyone who played through this game and understood its story would know that she is anything but a damsel in distress and is the actual hero of the game. I argued that on Polygon (politely) and had all of my comments erased, never visited the site after that.

There's nothing wrong with having both of those things and obviously there are also stereotypical male tropes that nobody ever talks about. Plus Soul Calibur has a fantasy-style setting so Ivy's costume doesn't feel out of place there.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@Yams1980 said:

my god shes thick.

Thick? She lacks ASS, ASS I tell you.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts

Any Americans offended yet?

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Telekill

Has there been any mention of an adventure mode like 2's Conquest or 3's Tales of Souls?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#76 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@quadknight said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Fair enough. I never said I hated sexy women in my games (far from it, otherwise I wouldn't be playing them), but I just think people on this debate, on BOTH sides are ridiculous. Polygon sure as hell was on Bayonetta 2 and so was X-Play on Metroid: Other M (yeah, they slam that game for Samus being sexually appealing "constantly showing her ass" - which was a lie, she doesn't do it that often, but have no problems with Mass Effect 2 spamming Miranda Lawson's ass to the viewer thousands of times, much to the point where you're tired of it).

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#77  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58897 Posts

Resetera tries to make out they are progressive, but every facet involves the polar opposite. Developer witch hunts, boycotting games, trying to dictate how your games are presented, bias nonsensical reviews, removing any opinion that isn't leftist. It's the cancer of gaming.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DaVillain  Moderator

@Epak_ said:
@Yams1980 said:

my god shes thick.

#AllBoobsMatter

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Telekill

@uninspiredcup: So f**king true.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lebanese_boy

@uninspiredcup said:

Resetera tries to make out they are progressive, but every facet involves the polar opposite. Developer witch hunts, boycotting games, trying to dictate how your games are presented, bias nonsensical reviews, removing any opinion that isn't leftist. It's the cancer of gaming.

I have literally not heard about them until today.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 NoodleFighter

@quadknight: Hope you stocked up on tissues, better yet bought some stock in tissue companies because the meat beating pandemic will be real when this comes out.

@luxuryheart: What is considered an ugly character to you? Any examples

@davillain- said:
@Epak_ said:
@Yams1980 said:

my god shes thick.

#AllBoobsMatter

Boobs are for the knuckle draggers, real men know booty is where its at!

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

It's the same fan base that was on neogaf. A bunch of nuts trying to convince themselves they are normal. Don't even bother reading it. Nobody in the industry even takes them remotely serious.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 DrLostRib

@Xplode_games said:
@freedomfreak said:

Any Americans offended yet?

Not all Americans are winy fools that are always inventing ways to be offended by everything. We call those people snowflakes.

I feel like the people who call others "snowflakes" on one topic are usually the ones who are quick to get offended about something else

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By QuadKnight

@NoodleFighter: XD LOL, I plan to buy a lot of Tissue Paper Company stock before the game launches. You know Ivy, Taki, and Sophita are gonna sell a lot of tissues with their bouncy bits, especially now that SC is coming to PC.

Those nude mods are gonna be released probably the same week the game launches just like what happened with DOA5.

@davillain- said:
@Epak_ said:
@Yams1980 said:

my god shes thick.

#AllBoobsMatter

Indeed. It's all about dem bewbies.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

who?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#87 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Telekill: yeah I really liked the adventure modes

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#88 onesiphorus  Online
Member since 2014 • 5245 Posts

@lifelessablaze said:

who?

Instead of asking who is Ivy Valentine, maybe you should make a Wikipedia or Google search on her name.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

@onesiphorus said:
@lifelessablaze said:

who?

Instead of asking who is Ivy Valentine, maybe you should make a Wikipedia or Google search on her name.

no ty

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By LuxuryHeart

@NoodleFighter said:

@quadknight: Hope you stocked up on tissues, better yet bought some stock in tissue companies because the meat beating pandemic will be real when this comes out.

@davillain- said:
@Epak_ said:
@Yams1980 said:

my god shes thick.

#AllBoobsMatter

Wario, Ganondorf, Bowser, Kratos, Snake, Trevor from GTA V, Master Chief from Halo (I don't see his face, but his suit is ugly), etc. I generally don't like the males from Western games because they tend to be like 40 years old and ugly as hell. Muscular to the point where it's unattractive and laced with scars. I don't really know the other games because I avoid them. As soon as I find out the protagonist is ugly, I dismiss it. Don't even get me started on the ugly animal hybrids. For example: Iron Bull.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#91  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

Cool. I just want my boy Link back and then I will be content. Probably not happening but it would be cool.

The only people I really played in SC2 was Link and Nightmare. Oh and Kilik a bit too.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@luxuryheart said:
@NoodleFighter said:

Wario, Ganondorf, Bowser, Kratos, Snake, Trevor from GTA V, Master Chief from Halo (I don't see his face, but his suit is ugly), etc. I generally don't like the males from Western games because they tend to be like 40 years old and ugly as hell. Muscular to the point where it's unattractive and laced with scars. I don't really know the other games because I avoid them. As soon as I find out the protagonist is ugly, I dismiss it. Don't even get me started on the ugly animal hybrids. For example: Iron Bull.

Hah, wtf?

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@luxuryheart: This can't be real...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@vfighter said:

@luxuryheart: This can't be real...

Tell me about it -_-

But hey, I'm one of those "whatever floats your boat" type of guy anyway.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 NoodleFighter

@quadknight said:

@NoodleFighter: XD LOL, I plan to buy a lot of Tissue Paper Company stock before the game launches. You know Ivy, Taki, and Sophita are gonna sell a lot of tissues with their bouncy bits, especially now that SC is coming to PC.

Those nude mods are gonna be released probably the same week the game launches just like what happened with DOA5.

Don't forget the extra thicc mods, in combination with the nude mods this game it will be amazing!

ChrisChronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ChrisChronos
Member since 2017 • 180 Posts

Haven't played a fighter since Soul Calibur 1, think I'm ready to get back into the genre with this game. Brings back memories.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By QuadKnight

@NoodleFighter said:
@quadknight said:

Don't forget the extra thicc mods, in combination with the nude mods this game it will be amazing!

:D Yes!! I'm assuming you've also seen the extra thicc mods for Cammy in SFV....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKawB7wMqU

^ ^ Click at your own risk.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 NoodleFighter

@quadknight: Heck yeah I've seen that mod, I love it the most on Juri, Chun Li and Rainbow Mika. I wish Guilty Gear XRD had mods like this, oh what I'd do if a saw an extra thicc Baiken, Jack-O, Ino, Ram, Dizzy and Jam.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 LuxuryHeart

@Epak_: He asked a question and I answered it. If you don't like it, then boo hoo for you.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 LuxuryHeart

@vfighter: It is real. Those guys are ugly as hell and shouldn't be in my games. I only tolerate Ganondorf and Bowser for the most part. I play as Link in Zelda, not Ganondorf. I also played as Peach and Toad in Mario, so I don't have to see Bowser unless I'm fighting him.

Though I don't get why a few people are butthurt. Guys play games for attractive women and I avoid games with ugly male protagonists. We're not much different to be honest.