New Quantam Break "Cut Scene"

  • 81 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FoxbatAlpha
#1 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (10669 posts) -

This just knocked the current next gen graphics king (Ryse: Son of Rome) off its podium. This is IN GAME!!!!!

A little longer gif can be seen here.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/12472-xbox-one-exclusive-quantum-break-game-gif-show-amazing-graphics-character-m.html

Enjoy!

Avatar image for Sweenix
#2 Posted by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

How can you show gameplay of an interactive movie :S

Avatar image for tdkmillsy
#3 Edited by tdkmillsy (2539 posts) -
@Sweenix said:

How can you show gameplay of an interactive movie :S

Its an in game movie. While it is a movie it does show what the graphics will look like in game.

IE its using the game engine that would provide the gameplay to make the movie.

This is my most wanted game of all the next gen titles across both consoles.

Avatar image for XxR3m1xInHDn3D
#4 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (2365 posts) -

OH MY GOD

Avatar image for muffin2020
#5 Edited by Muffin2020 (534 posts) -

That looks worrying like a cut scene rather than gameplay.

Avatar image for FoxbatAlpha
#6 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (10669 posts) -

@muffin2020 said:

That looks worrying like a cut scene rather than gameplay.

Yeah it is that good. The most powerful console confirmed.

Avatar image for hoosier7
#7 Edited by hoosier7 (4166 posts) -

Two errors in the title alone:

Gameplay? You mean cutscene.

Quantam...

Avatar image for tormentos
#8 Posted by tormentos (26627 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

This just knocked the current next gen graphics king (Ryse: Son of Rome) off its podium. This is IN GAME!!!!!

A little longer gif can be seen here.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/12472-xbox-one-exclusive-quantum-break-game-gif-show-amazing-graphics-character-m.html

Enjoy!

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Those gameplay angles are incredible...hahaha Quantum fake confirmed..

Avatar image for FoxbatAlpha
#9 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (10669 posts) -

@tormentos: enjoy Knack. Boy.

Avatar image for pelvist
#10 Posted by pelvist (6622 posts) -

Gameplay is of someone controlling and playing the game. This is not gameplay.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#11 Posted by freedomfreak (49741 posts) -

Cutscene.

Quantum.

Avatar image for nervmeister
#12 Edited by nervmeister (15378 posts) -

@pelvist said:

Gameplay is of someone controlling and playing the game. This is not gameplay.

Hey. If the lemmings have so little faith in the XOne's games that they need to blatantly lie about them, then I say sit back and enjoy the show.

Avatar image for silversix_
#13 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

Nice gameplay you got there LOL

Avatar image for tormentos
#14 Posted by tormentos (26627 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos: enjoy Knack. Boy.

No i will be playing Killzone,while you are busy with boring Ryse..lol

Avatar image for xboxiphoneps3
#15 Edited by xboxiphoneps3 (3052 posts) -
@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos: enjoy Knack. Boy.

No i will be playing Killzone,while you are busy with boring Ryse..lol

he'll be playing Ryse on his HDTV running at under native resolution(best looking next gen console game LOL... joke) of his HDTV while we will be enjoying pure 1:1 pixel mapping on our glorious HDTV's living the next gen dream playing native 1080p games, the best looking next gen console (KZ) game as confirmed by many on these forums

Avatar image for FoxbatAlpha
#16 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (10669 posts) -

@pelvist: correct this is a cut scene usinig in game footage. The gameplay won't be far from this amazingness.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
#17 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

so no gameplay then?

Avatar image for MFDOOM1983
#18 Edited by MFDOOM1983 (8465 posts) -

Um, nice cut-scene?

Avatar image for Heil68
#19 Posted by Heil68 (57687 posts) -

I knew I would be disappointed. :( Yet another Xbone game that I'm not ever gonna buy,

Avatar image for tdkmillsy
#20 Posted by tdkmillsy (2539 posts) -

@xboxiphoneps3 said:
@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos: enjoy Knack. Boy.

No i will be playing Killzone,while you are busy with boring Ryse..lol

he'll be playing Ryse on his HDTV running at under native resolution(best looking next gen console game LOL... joke) of his HDTV while we will be enjoying pure 1:1 pixel mapping on our glorious HDTV's living the next gen dream playing native 1080p games, the best looking next gen console (KZ) game as confirmed by many on these forums

He (and I ) will be playing Ryse, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, killer instinct and messing with Project Spark, while you will be playing with your Killzone.

Wonder who will run out of decent games to play first.

Avatar image for shawn30
#21 Posted by shawn30 (4383 posts) -

This game is yet another reason why, even though its a fact the PS4 has more powerful hardware, the Xbox One won't be a graphics slouch in any way shape. And since this is still a first gen game as its coming within the first year, the graphic prowess of the Xbox One is only beginning to shine. Now we just need gameplay footage, but since this is Remedy I expect great things.

Avatar image for RR360DD
#22 Posted by RR360DD (13644 posts) -

Amazing. Remedy are some of the best developers out there. Too bad playstation gets no love LOL

Avatar image for withe1982
#23 Posted by withe1982 (450 posts) -

Gameplay/Cut scene using in game engine

Two completely separate things. Graphics look good but this is NOT gameplay.

Fail thread.

Avatar image for madskills6117
#24 Posted by madskills6117 (4156 posts) -

It's not gameplay but it looks impressive nonetheless.

Avatar image for Jack-Burton
#25 Posted by Jack-Burton (2435 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

How can you show gameplay of an interactive movie :S

David Cage seems to manage it.

Avatar image for Gue1
#26 Edited by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

this reminds me to the first batch of Alan Wake's screens and videos. They literally looked as good as this.

Avatar image for Chrome-
#27 Edited by Chrome- (1721 posts) -

lol do people still think that the PS4's launch line up is better?

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#28 Edited by R4gn4r0k (26871 posts) -

I was expecting to see some gameplay and all I saw was some low quality gif :'(

Avatar image for tormentos
#29 Edited by tormentos (26627 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

This game is yet another reason why, even though its a fact the PS4 has more powerful hardware, the Xbox One won't be a graphics slouch in any way shape. And since this is still a first gen game as its coming within the first year, the graphic prowess of the Xbox One is only beginning to shine. Now we just need gameplay footage, but since this is Remedy I expect great things.

If you believe that sh** was real you really deserve to be taken by MS..

That was more fake than Milli Vanilli..hahaha

Avatar image for Basinboy
#30 Posted by Basinboy (13065 posts) -

In-engine? Probably.

Gameplay? Unless it's like Beyond/Heavy Rain, no. It's a cutscene.

Avatar image for Gue1
#31 Posted by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

@Jack-Burton said:

@Sweenix said:

How can you show gameplay of an interactive movie :S

David Cage seems to manage it.

you don't get it do you? XD

It's a sarcastic comment toward the lems that always complain about PS3 games being movies and having no gameplay yet look at this lem hyping up a gif of a cut-scene as gameplay. This is called "double-standards". Or maybe trolling?

Avatar image for zeeshanhaider
#32 Edited by zeeshanhaider (5524 posts) -

Gameplay? Where?

ANyways, that's the only console exclusive I'm interested in since it's a Remedy game. Hope Remedey bring it to the PC as well like Alan Wake.

Avatar image for I_can_haz
#33 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

> Says gameplay in topic title

> Shows cutscene

Avatar image for shawn30
#34 Posted by shawn30 (4383 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@shawn30 said:

This game is yet another reason why, even though its a fact the PS4 has more powerful hardware, the Xbox One won't be a graphics slouch in any way shape. And since this is still a first gen game as its coming within the first year, the graphic prowess of the Xbox One is only beginning to shine. Now we just need gameplay footage, but since this is Remedy I expect great things.

If you believe that sh** was real you really deserve to be taken by MS..

That was more fake than Milli Vanilli..hahaha

Rolls eyes, lol Cows Gonna Cow

Avatar image for McStrongfast
#35 Posted by McStrongfast (4699 posts) -

I'll probably join the dark side when this is out.

Avatar image for Krelian-co
#36 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

> Says gameplay in topic title

> Shows cutscene

when you are a lem you have to make bs up, they can't comepete with facts.

Avatar image for killzowned24
#37 Edited by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

They post a gif so it can't be pixel counted. Prepare for subhd again lems lol.

Avatar image for MickeyTheNinja
#38 Edited by MickeyTheNinja (3824 posts) -

Plastic hair, plastic clothes, if this is any indication of this 'next gen' title..then gross. Even the NBA game has fluid clothing.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#39 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

I thought we were done with plastic looking models.

They should of just shown Wakes Jacket again, that would be more impressive.

Avatar image for ronvalencia
#40 Posted by ronvalencia (25391 posts) -

@MickeyTheNinja said:

Plastic hair, plastic clothes, if this is any indication of this 'next gen' title..then gross. Even the NBA game has fluid clothing.

Ryse also has cloth physics.

Avatar image for NameIess_One
#41 Edited by NameIess_One (1077 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

I was expecting to see some gameplay and all I saw was some low quality gif :'(

Yeah... this is one of the few next gen console exclusives I care about, I want to see some gameplay.

Avatar image for Sushiglutton
#42 Edited by Sushiglutton (6804 posts) -

I don't get the point of mixing a TV-show and a video game tbh. It's just gonna ruin the immersion in the game because it will obv not look realistic. It will also make the pacing odd. I mean who (Kojima doesn't count) wants to watch a TV-show between missions? I dunno, I really like Max Payne and AW, but the concept of QB sounds stupid.

Avatar image for trollhunter2
#43 Posted by trollhunter2 (2026 posts) -

looks good if ingame, but still waiting for actual gameplay

Avatar image for SirSlimyScrotum
#44 Edited by SirSlimyScott (275 posts) -

Sorry,but this is a clear downgrade from what we last saw; X1 pre--order cancelled.

Avatar image for kingtito
#45 Edited by kingtito (8702 posts) -

@killzowned24 said:

They post a gif so it can't be pixel counted. Prepare for subhd again lems lol.

Would it really matter if it actually looks that good you dolt? You have to be one of the dumbest most biased cows I've ever seen. To the point of idiocy.

Avatar image for FoxbatAlpha
#46 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (10669 posts) -

@SirSlimyScrotum said:

Sorry,but this is a clear downgrade from what we last saw; X1 pre--order cancelled.

Thank you.

Avatar image for Chutebox
#47 Edited by Chutebox (43058 posts) -

Sure don't see gameplay...and since when will some fall towards the shot of a rifle? Just nit picking, but come on!

Avatar image for FoxbatAlpha
#48 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (10669 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Sure don't see gameplay...and since when will some fall towards the shot of a rifle? Just nit picking, but come on!

I fixed it. Enough people bitched about it. It wasn't my intention to put "gameplay" in the title, I just got caught up in the awesomeness and had "In game footage" in my mind. A honest mistake I will go to hell for.

Avatar image for Chutebox
#49 Posted by Chutebox (43058 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Chutebox said:

Sure don't see gameplay...and since when will some fall towards the shot of a rifle? Just nit picking, but come on!

I fixed it. Enough people bitched about it. It wasn't my intention to put "gameplay" in the title, I just got caught up in the awesomeness and had "In game footage" in my mind. A honest mistake I will go to hell for.

As well you should!

Avatar image for kellykelly
#50 Edited by KellyKelly (386 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Amazing. Remedy are some of the best developers out there. Too bad playstation gets no love LOL

Alan Wake 83 on Metacritic disagrees and the Xbox version is rated 75

Poor Lems