New leaked The Order 1886. Welcome to next gen.

• 397 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@The_Stand_In: go read your crap again.. you just compared finished games with the order

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@kalipekona said:
@The_Stand_In said:

Looks great in motion, but if you stop and look at it closely, it's very inconsistent and downright poor in some areas. See my picture for examples^. The game is looking a lot like Metro Last Light. Very good looking in some areas, not so good in others. Based on this picture I'd say Metro Last Light, Crysis 3, and Battlefield 4 look miles better (games off the top of my head, all on PC of course). The left half of the picture looks worse than modded Skyrim. But this picture isn't representative of the entire game, so take it easy fanboys.

Atmospherically though, I think it has it nailed. Character models look great, too.

Yeah, I noticed some of the same things. In terms of basic things like textures, lighting and shading it doesn't seem to even equal a game like Thief, which has a similar dark, fogy London-like aesthetic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdB8baeMwJk

But we still haven't seen much from the game. It seems all of the effect work is directed at making the game have a cinematic look. The animation, character models and physics are where I think this game will shine.

I'm glad I'm not alone, there's simply nothing there to warrant such a hype especially if the game's coming out in Q3/4 2014...And there's no fresh gimmick in it, maybe apart from the alternative reality setting, but then again this has been done recently too.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333:

There is nothing low poly about those models , also take into the account the environment is almost fully destructible according to other dev interviews. I realize you are a little butthurt but visually that rivals CGI the game looks amazing.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@kalipekona said:
@The_Stand_In said:

Looks great in motion, but if you stop and look at it closely, it's very inconsistent and downright poor in some areas. See my picture for examples^. The game is looking a lot like Metro Last Light. Very good looking in some areas, not so good in others. Based on this picture I'd say Metro Last Light, Crysis 3, and Battlefield 4 look miles better (games off the top of my head, all on PC of course). The left half of the picture looks worse than modded Skyrim. But this picture isn't representative of the entire game, so take it easy fanboys.

Atmospherically though, I think it has it nailed. Character models look great, too.

Yeah, I noticed some of the same things. In terms of basic things like textures, lighting and shading it doesn't seem to even equal a game like Thief, which has a similar dark, fogy London-like aesthetic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdB8baeMwJk

But we still haven't seen much from the game. It seems all of the effect work is directed at making the game have a cinematic look. The animation, character models and physics are where I think this game will shine.

I'm glad I'm not alone, there's simply nothing there to warrant such a hype especially if the game's coming out in Q3/4 2014...And there's no fresh gimmick in it, maybe apart from the alternative reality setting, but then again this has been done recently too.

You just took a stale shot from a badly compressed video to compare graphics? Really? You take screen grabs from highly compressed videos and try to pick out texture detail? LMAO

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

Need to see more of the actual gameplay before I'm sold. But I'll admit those are some damn impressive visuals. Guess Ready at Dawn wants to upstage Naughty Dog a little.

Peredith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Peredith
Member since 2011 • 2289 Posts

**** me, those visuals. How is that even possible? That's the closest we've got to CGI in real time.

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#208 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@The_Stand_In: go read your crap again.. you just compared finished games with the order

Are you serious? Yeah. I know I did. Where the hell did I say i didn't? You want me to compare it to something unfinished? Fine. Look at that Thief screenshot posted above. I think it looks better than that awful, compressed Order screenshot.

Get your shit together. You're obviously shaken up and upset by petty issues like "graphical comparisons" and my stupid opinion on them as if it even means anything at all, which it doesn't. Disagree with me? Fine. Move on. I don't care. You're obviously here to pick a fight; I'm not, I was making a comment. We have a disconnect going on.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

For the dumb lems calling it 800p, it's 1920 x 800p with 4xMSAA which is hellava better and bandwidth consuming than your typical 1080p with fxaa, and light years ahead of Ryse's 1600 x 900p. As for the graphics itself, well, it looks almost CGI like judging from the gifs and shits out Ryse like a pixelated turd.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

It doesn't have shadows. And considering the calibre of effects used, it just looks "ok".

SamiRDuran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#211  Edited By SamiRDuran
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts

Crysis 3 looks better

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

Ryse looks better and doesn't have those crappy brick textures.

2/10 incomingggggggg.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@The_Stand_In said:

lol that looks fugly

are cows really trying to compare this to ryse? dear o dear.

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

bump mapping is missing from the walls, low res textures on chars, not that high objects density in the environment, 1.5 MP and 30 fps only? damn new gen crap

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

@The_Stand_In said:

lol that looks fugly

are cows really trying to compare this to ryse? dear o dear.

And lemming meltdown 185203 confirmed.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@V3rciS said:

@Ghost120x said:

@Rage010101 said:

So basically it was a Gears of War ripoff the entire time, except only singleplayer. Trash Confirmed.

Agreed.

After all the boring gears clones last gen (Uncharted, Mass effect 2,Dead space ect), I'm not going to play another one.

This is one of the most stupid things I've ever read on here, the whole WORLD is gears clone... dafuq is wrong with you people? Sometimes you just bitch for the sake of bitching. At least say something that makes sense.

A bit salty eh?

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

If the rabid gnashing from the lems here gets any worse, the mods may just have to open and sticky an official "SW Therapy" thread to help them and all future fantrolls deal with their collective buyer's remorse.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

@misterpmedia said:

yeah, I understood that from your first comment, my point is, what would you like to see in TPSs that's new? Or what mechanics would you include etc?

More exploration and less tight corridors. Less bodies standing at either end shooting at each other until dead and then rinse repeat in another area

How do you know it's like that though? lol

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Looks pretty good, aslong as the gunplay is more in line with gears of war rather than uncharted it could be a great game.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#222 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

WOW

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@Sweenix said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

corridor shooter and QTEs....that next gen goodness.

*sarcasm* smh

720p... that next gen goodness.

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

that next gen goodness. -_-

PS4...last gen in a shiny new next gen package! please -_-

Ouch, what does that make X1???

the go to console for Titanfall.

You mean

No singleplayer

798p

Cod with mechs

No color pallet

No splitscreen

Last gen graphics

Dat burn haha

@Rage010101 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@cdragon_88 said:

@Ghost120x said:

@Rage010101 said:

So basically it was a Gears of War ripoff the entire time, except only singleplayer. Trash Confirmed.

Agreed.

After all the boring gears clones last gen (Uncharted, Mass effect 2,Dead space ect), I'm not going to play another one.

My thoughts exactly. hell, add tomb raider in that list. I'm hoping the game turns out better than another GoW clone mechanics game with a new skin and prettier graphics.

Wait, uncharted was a gears rip off? Haha wtf so gears is a killswitch rip off right?

Eh maybe you're new to gaming, but Uncharted has always been GeoW's competition.

So competitor = clone? And uncharted had been in dev long before gears was released so to suggest it was sonys anwer to gears is stupidity. And uncharted shits on gears btw its not even close

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Sweenix said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

You mean

No singleplayer

798p

Cod with mechs

No color pallet

No splitscreen

Last gen graphics

Dat burn haha

@Rage010101 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@cdragon_88 said:

@Ghost120x said:

@Rage010101 said:

Agreed.

My thoughts exactly. hell, add tomb raider in that list. I'm hoping the game turns out better than another GoW clone mechanics game with a new skin and prettier graphics.

Wait, uncharted was a gears rip off? Haha wtf so gears is a killswitch rip off right?

Eh maybe you're new to gaming, but Uncharted has always been GeoW's competition.

So competitor = clone? And uncharted had been in dev long before gears was released so to suggest it was sonys anwer to gears is stupidity. And uncharted shits on gears btw its not even close

your silly ass....Naughty Dog themselves said Uncharted was inspired by Gears of War. do cows ever use facts or do you all just make up shii and hope you're right? smh

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/9861.html

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#227 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Sweenix said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

You mean

No singleplayer

798p

Cod with mechs

No color pallet

No splitscreen

Last gen graphics

Dat burn haha

@Rage010101 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@cdragon_88 said:

@Ghost120x said:

Agreed.

you are wrong

Uncharted involved talking mushrooms and shit. It was nothing like it turned out.....gritty games like gears of war were the reason it became what it is....so say thanks and pay your respects to Epic / MS

http://www.gamesradar.com/uncharted-would-have-been-fantasy-game/

No one is denying gears of wars influence on uncharted, heck! gears of war pretty much defined the third person shooter genre in the previous generation, but that doesn't make uncharted a clone of gears of war, it was just inspired.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Sweenix: the guy said that Uncharted was in development way before Gears was released:

"And uncharted had been in dev long before gears was released so to suggest it was sonys anwer to gears is stupidity."

how the **** could Naughty Dog be saying they were inspired by Gears of War if the game wasnt even released LOL. he called the guy out for straight lying about the facts. Uncharted was inspired by GoW....period. correct @ghostwarrior786 if you really want to help, not @sts106mat.

and it does make it somewhat a clone of Gears if the gameplay was inspired about it smh lol.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#230 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@Sweenix said:

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Sweenix said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

You mean

No singleplayer

798p

Cod with mechs

No color pallet

No splitscreen

Last gen graphics

Dat burn haha

@Rage010101 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@cdragon_88 said:

@Ghost120x said:

Agreed.

you are wrong

Uncharted involved talking mushrooms and shit. It was nothing like it turned out.....gritty games like gears of war were the reason it became what it is....so say thanks and pay your respects to Epic / MS

No one is denying gears of wars influence on uncharted, heck! gears of war pretty much defined the third person shooter genre in the previous generation, but that doesn't make uncharted a clone of gears of war, it was just inspired.

so what does ghostwarrior actually mean when he says "And uncharted had been in dev long before gears was released so to suggest it was sonys anwer to gears is stupidity."

I never agreed with his statement though.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

Who gives a damn what game inspired what, what matters is who does it better. you lems seriously cant be hating on a game just because it looks similar to Gears of War, Uncharted or other TPS games, look at TitanFall, its a blatant CoD clone and thats Lemmings most hyped game.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By misterpmedia

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

Christ, hate to think what kind of a mess you think the XB1 is if the PS4 is just last gen in a shiny new next gen package lol. You must be really upset with this new generation already. I guess you'll be heading over to PC if you haven't already. Looking forward to hearing about your rig.

Oh and with that list, I do hope there's been no past comment of yours praising Ryse. ;).

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 ghostwarrior786

@tymeservesfate said:

@Sweenix: the guy said that Uncharted was in development way before Gears was released:

"And uncharted had been in dev long before gears was released so to suggest it was sonys anwer to gears is stupidity."

how the **** could Naughty Dog be saying they were inspired by Gears of War if the game wasnt even released LOL. he called the guy out for straight lying about the facts. Uncharted was inspired by GoW....period. correct @ghostwarrior786 if you really want to help, not @sts106mat.

and it does make it somewhat a clone of Gears if the gameplay was inspired about it smh lol.

What year did gears release in? 06 what year did uncharted release in? 07 u fu÷kin idiot u think they made the whole game in a year? Uncharted is more inspired by tomb raider than any other game and gears 3 in their art direction is inspired by uncharted. And u havnt answered by question, gears is a killswitch clone right?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 misterpmedia

@edwardecl said:

So is 1920 x 800 all but confirmed now then?

Still better res than most Xbox One games and is not scaled, but would be nice to hope for moar.

Oh that person saying 800p, obviously you don't know what you are saying...

1920 x 1080 (1080p) = 2,073,600 Pixels (Forza 5 & most PS4 stuff)

1440 x 1080 (???) = 1,555,200 Pixels (GT6)

1920 x 800 (not 800p) = 1,536,000 Pixels (The Order ???)

1600 x 900 (900p) = 1,440,000 Pixels (Ryse)

1408 x 792 (792p) = 1,115,136 Pixels (Titanfall)

1280 x 720 (720p) = 921,600 Pixels (MGSV for Xbox One)

Still quite the downgrade from 1080p though :(.

Informative post. Also lol @titanfall at 792, you definitely know that's bs and it's 720.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By ghostwarrior786
@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Sweenix said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

You mean

No singleplayer

798p

Cod with mechs

No color pallet

No splitscreen

Last gen graphics

Dat burn haha

@Rage010101 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@cdragon_88 said:

@Ghost120x said:

Agreed.

you are wrong

UNcharted gameplay was revealed at e3 06 around 5 months before gears released. How the fu%k is uncharted a gears clone? Please explain this sh%t and the article u linked talks about art direction not gameplay machenics. Gears hadnt even launched when uncharted was shown at e3 so there was no way of knowing if the game was going to be successful

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 misterpmedia

@Sweenix said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

You mean

No singleplayer

798p

Cod with mechs

No color pallet

No splitscreen

Last gen graphics

+1 for you.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Snugenz

@gpuking said:

For the dumb lems calling it 800p, it's 1920 x 800p with 4xMSAA which is hellava better and bandwidth consuming than your typical 1080p with fxaa, and light years ahead of Ryse's 1600 x 900p. As for the graphics itself, well, it looks almost CGI like judging from the gifs and shits out Ryse like a pixelated turd.

Why are they morons for calling it 800p when it's 800p?, you have no place calling anyone dumb when you come out with shit like that.

And as for the 800p, its a horrible decision, just like getting a BR that's 16:10 when you're using a 16:9 TV who the **** wants to not use some of their screen space, terrible decision by the devs.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 misterpmedia

@The_Stand_In said:

And to think it looks this good with still quite a few more months of polish to go. We're talking fall here. Lot's of time to cure all the nitpicks.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

@misterpmedia:

A lot of people including myself were saying that there wasn't that much of a difference between PS3 and PS4. Well pleas forgive my initial reactions because we were wrong. That looks truly amazing and to be honest I'm blown away by the quality and details. I doubt Xbone will be able to pull that one off.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 misterpmedia

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@misterpmedia said:

yeah, I understood that from your first comment, my point is, what would you like to see in TPSs that's new? Or what mechanics would you include etc?

More exploration and less tight corridors. Less bodies standing at either end shooting at each other until dead and then rinse repeat in another area

How do you know it's like that though? lol

you can tell...i said months ago after watching a couple of seconds of gameplay......gears of war..for PS4. thats not an insult, Gears is great.....but black bars and a film grain (if you cant switch it off) plus no MP......this game isn't going to go down well with many people.

the game looked interesting, even if i had a PS4..the black bars would mean I'd have to pass on it . i cant stand them.

It's already going down well with lot's of people lol. So your assumption is already invalid. I'm also so glad that I'm not turned off by such mere aspects. Resident Evil 4 is one of my fav survival horror games and that was black barred. Never noticed. Won't notice in this.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 tymeservesfate

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

Christ, hate to think what kind of a mess you think the XB1 is if the PS4 is just last gen in a shiny new next gen package lol. You must be really upset with this new generation already. I guess you'll be heading over to PC if you haven't already. Looking forward to hearing about your rig.

Oh and with that list, I do hope there's been no past comment of yours praising Ryse. ;).

ur welcome to check...this games seems to have more issues with it than Rsye had so i'm covered either way.

@misterpmedia said:

@edwardecl said:

Still better res than most Xbox One games and is not scaled, but would be nice to hope for moar.

Informative post. Also lol @titanfall at 792, you definitely know that's bs and it's 720.

how are you going to call him informative and wrong in the exact same post....smh, cows man.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Snugenz

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

What year did gears release in? 06 what year did uncharted release in? 07 u fu÷kin idiot u think they made the whole game in a year? Uncharted is more inspired by tomb raider than any other game and gears 3 in their art direction is inspired by uncharted. And u havnt answered by question, gears is a killswitch clone right?

have you even read the link i provided ? read it and then STFU

Watch out it's only a matter of time before ghostwarrior starts sending you tear soaked rage filled PM's.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By tymeservesfate

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

so ignore the two links and listen to what you pulled out ur ass....no thanks.

also, yes, Gears took Killswitch's gameplay, and perfected it. thats well known. there's a reason why Gear's popularity went sky high and Killswitch is just used as a gameplay reference. sort of like the Gears being more popular than the Uncharted games....sales wise.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 misterpmedia

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

ur welcome to check...this games seems to have more issues with it than Rsye had so i'm covered either way.

@misterpmedia said:

@edwardecl said:

how are you going to call him informative and wrong in the exact same post....smh, cows man.

Explain those issues in detail, I need a morning chortle. And it's informative because the rest is right. I was pointing out that Titanfall is such a odd resolution that Respawn probably panicked and tried to get anything above 720p to save face. Any other nitpicks to argue so you can type 'smh, cows man' on the end? :P

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By tymeservesfate

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

@misterpmedia said:

@edwardecl said:

Explain those issues in detail, I need a morning chortle. And it's informative because the rest is right. I was pointing out that Titanfall is such a odd resolution that Respawn probably panicked and tried to get anything above 720p to save face. Any other nitpicks to argue so you can type 'smh, cows man' on the end? :P

you quoted the issues i'm saying the game has in this very post...with this being YOUR thread on the actual game shouldnt you be informed enough on the game to already have detailed explanations on them? or do u just like shiny things and ignore the fact that the flaws make them just glazed over pieces shit....cows man, smh.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

Dont most of that cover Ryse? Ya know, the game lems use to showcase graphics? lol bunch of hypocrites

It's likely that RAD didn't need Sony to completely reprogram the console to make it work, too..

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@Sweenix said:

@sts106mat said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Sweenix said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:

@tymeservesfate said:

*sarcasm* smh

lulz

desperate lems

QTEs

black bars

corridor shooter

film grain

no multiplayer

no co op

30fps

800p

You mean

No singleplayer

798p

Cod with mechs

No color pallet

No splitscreen

Last gen graphics

Dat burn haha

@Rage010101 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@cdragon_88 said:

@Ghost120x said:

Agreed.

you are wrong

lol love how you're back pedaling now after you got owned. Now you're eating crow after making false statements. Tis the cow way, to be forever ignorant.