WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#201 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

We don't get to see gameplay for two more days but from what we have seen so far it looks a hell of a lot better than the last two crap games they released in the franchise. I'm glad to see that they are saying they're bringing the franchise back to its roots a bit, but I also hope they have a least 1 or 2 one life game modes. I'm liking what I see so far.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@BassMan said:

COD Warzone is a very different game than BF 2042. The standard COD games that feature the Ground War mode are the closest comparison and those games also go for full price. EA's Apex Legends is already competing with Warzone.

Did you ever play that Battlefield conquest style mode in COD:MW with the vehicles?

I couldn't get into it. COD gameplay with bigger maps is just ... weird. I couldn't enjoy it and returned to Battlefield V.

Warzone is even less like Battlefield.

People kept telling me how DOTA's play like RTS. But they are nothing alike.

Just because a game share a similar camera viewpoint, doesn't mean the gameplay is exactly the same.

The conquest style mode that CoD had was awful purely because of the insane amount of killstreaks that they infect their games with. I tried it once and I think every other death was a missile dropped from the sky.

Also, the maps didn't help at all. Sniping is so easy in the games, that snipers just post up everywhere on their tiny little maps and you can't even move without either getting killed by a sniper or killstreak.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@BassMan said:
@Gatygun said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@Gatygun said:

The whole pricing is laughable. game should be free to play.

Calling season passes a 3 month journey is also laughable.

This game will be 40 bucks on cdkey sites before it even launches on PC as they know nobody will spend 60 bucks for it let alone 100 bucks. Consoles prices are beyond dumb to the point, u really gotta be a massive whale to pay 80 bucks for a BF game and thats just the base game rofl

This is only the start of the gen, more games will follow suit.

Godfall was also 80euro on PS5 where it was 50-60euro on PC.

I also fear that the prices for PC games will rise to meet Xbox Series and PS5 prices.

Prices won't rise on PC, as nobody will buy them. They already tried to do this before and it killed of studios rapidly that focused on PC.

Honestly even at 60 euro's on PC i think the game will be a hard sell for battlefield, with cod warzone being free.

COD Warzone is a very different game than BF 2042. The standard COD games that feature the Ground War mode are the closest comparison and those games also go for full price. EA's Apex Legends is already competing with Warzone.

Didn't make them sell BF5.

Its not hard to see why somebody would play warzone over BF5, one is populaire has no entry fee, the other cost money and is considered trash in the community. The name is not going to carry the title anymore.

With those high prices, they better start delivering a game that is beyond superior towards what they made before and validate the money. I can't see how they would pull this off, this game will drop much like bf5 in prices fast as result. It also doesn't help that there absolute garbage PR they builded with BF5 could even in this title still hurt them big time.

And for the PS5 and its 80 euro introduction version, i dunno what kind of crack they are smoking but its bad.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

Seems like some 4chan user bought the bfwebsite. Its hilarious.

www.battlefield2042.com