Need i remind lemmings how well 360 did in japan?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts
PS3 in Europe is nothing compared to 360 in japan
:lol:
Lemmings still think PS3 is a flop in europe :|
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
This thread reeks of insecurity, brought about by a distinct lack of 'win'.
JustAGamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 JustAGamer01
Member since 2004 • 568 Posts
You just opened the flood gates, man....
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Squall_Griver
This thread reeks of insecurity, brought about by a distinct lack of 'win'.Danm_999
> : D
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts
Yes, everyone knows the 360 doesn't do well in Japan. Is this some sort of revelation on your part? Because it seems like fanboys cling to this fact in order to make themselves feel better.
Viviath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Viviath
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
This thread reeks of insecurity, brought about by a distinct lack of 'win'.Danm_999
dude..you get the award for Quotation of the Day! :D
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Squall_Griver
Yes, everyone knows the 360 doesn't do well in Japan. Is this some sort of revelation on your part? Because it seems like fanboys cling to this fact in order to make themselves feel better.Puckhog04
I think lemmings say PS3 is a flop in Europe to make them fell better but seriously at least PS3 gets attention in Europe unlike X360 in japan
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Squall_Griver
*cough* damage controldjestar
k w.e

JoeWii60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 JoeWii60
Member since 2006 • 2456 Posts

Nice, that should be posted in all system wars topics.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Puckhog04

[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]Yes, everyone knows the 360 doesn't do well in Japan. Is this some sort of revelation on your part? Because it seems like fanboys cling to this fact in order to make themselves feel better.Squall_Griver
I think lemmings say PS3 is a flop in Europe to make them fell better but seriously at least PS3 gets attention in Europe unlike X360 in japan

Well, to be fair, most expected the PS3 to do extremely well in Europe, it didn't. No one with half of a brain expected the 360 to do well in Japan.

Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Squall_Griver

[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"][QUOTE="Puckhog04"]Yes, everyone knows the 360 doesn't do well in Japan. Is this some sort of revelation on your part? Because it seems like fanboys cling to this fact in order to make themselves feel better.Puckhog04

Well, to be fair, most expected the PS3 to do extremely well in Europe, it didn't. No one with half of a brain expected the 360 to do well in Japan.

its sold 520,000 in europe it broke records in UK it did well but not HORRIBLE
-uHuRu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -uHuRu
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts
PS3 is far from flop in europe, only ignorant haters say that. 360 is beyond flop in Japan, its a FAILURE.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Puckhog04
[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"][QUOTE="Puckhog04"]Yes, everyone knows the 360 doesn't do well in Japan. Is this some sort of revelation on your part? Because it seems like fanboys cling to this fact in order to make themselves feel better.Squall_Griver

I never said it did horrible, it said it was expected to do extremely well and it didn't. Europe is supposedly "Sonyland". Of course it didn't do horrible, just didn't do as expected.

Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Squall_Griver
[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"][QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"][QUOTE="Puckhog04"]Yes, everyone knows the 360 doesn't do well in Japan. Is this some sort of revelation on your part? Because it seems like fanboys cling to this fact in order to make themselves feel better.Puckhog04

I never said it did horrible, it said it was expected to do extremely well and it didn't. Europe is supposedly "Sonyland". Of course it didn't do horrible, just didn't do as expected.

the horrible part,i was referring to X360 in Japan :lol:
ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts

Lemmings still think PS3 is a flop in europe :|Squall_Griver

360 flops in japan CCCOMBO BREAKER Tripple damage control = ps3 sales in europe

Lemmings win FINISH HIM !!!

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

OK, so 360 isn't doing to well in Japan, but it IS doing very well in NA, at least it HAS a region where it's doing well. PS3 isn't doing well in any region and its global market share still has only nearly reached 2million.

You shouldn't have opened this can-o-worms TC :roll: 

Nugtoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nugtoka
Member since 2003 • 1812 Posts
So because 360 isn't doing well in Japan it all of a sudden makes PS3 worth $600 with inferior gaming hardware and BloatRay to help Sony save its not game departments?
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Squall_Griver
[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"][QUOTE="Puckhog04"][QUOTE="Squall_Griver"][QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

the horrible part,i was referring to X360 in Japan :lol:

Yep, the 360 does horrible in Japan. Remember when i stated that Fanboys cling to this to feel better? You're almost proving my point mentioning nothing but this. Everyone knows the 360 doesn't do well in Japan...yet it does well everywhere else. Contrary to belief, America and Europe are the two biggest gaming markets. Of course it would help the 360 to have Japan but that simply isn't going to happen. Their culture is very different and, no matter how many JRPG's are put on the 360 (currently alot are in development on the 360), they will not accept the 360 universally. This is why it does badly in Japan.

indeed i concur
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Squall_Griver

[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"]PS3 in Europe is nothing compared to 360 in japan
Lemmings still think PS3 is a flop in europe :|ChiChiMonKilla

360 flops in japan CCCOMBO BREAKER Tripple damage control = ps3 sales in europe

Lemmings win FINISH HIM !!!

what? w.e man
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Squall_Griver

OK, so 360 isn't doing to well in Japan, but it IS doing very well in NA, at least it HAS a region where it's doing well. PS3 isn't doing well in any region and its global market share still has only nearly reached 2million.

AdobeArtist
no no the point of this thread is that lemmings try to claim ownage with the PS3 being teh flopness in europe but they forget about 360 in japan im just here trying to show the difference
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
I agree.... 360's failure in Japan is nothing compared to the PS3 Euro success. I don't know why Lemmings are even talking. :roll:
chat2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chat2
Member since 2005 • 399 Posts
wait for ps3 to be release in asia, thats when the war is goin to start
-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -The-G-Man-
Member since 2007 • 6414 Posts

Couldn't agree more.

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
Don't forget Xbox360 is not doing so well in Europe too. The only hot market is NA, and that is on the rocks with the Will taking it.
-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -The-G-Man-
[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

Squall_Griver

no no the point of this thread is that lemmings try to claim ownage with the PS3 being teh flopness in europe but they forget about 360 in japan im just here trying to show the difference

But the cows were always saying that Europe would eat up the PS3 and it would do really well there, and boost PS3 sales.  The lemmings never said the 360 would do well in Japan.

Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Squall_Griver
[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"][QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

-The-G-Man-

But the cows were always saying that Europe would eat up the PS3 and it would do really well there, and boost PS3 sales. The lemmings never said the 360 would do well in Japan.

it did boost PS3 sales and did really well there it just wasnt eaten up. so what SUE ME
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"][QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

-The-G-Man-

But the cows were always saying that Europe would eat up the PS3 and it would do really well there, and boost PS3 sales.  The lemmings never said the 360 would do well in Japan.

Cows say this. Cows say that. Do you know what lemming said? "Blue Dragon will help MS to win the Japanese market". "You don't need Japan market to win the console war". "Japanese simple don't like american products". I just gave you examples of what we call "Lemming Logic"
-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -The-G-Man-

it did boost PS3 sales and did really well there it just wasnt eaten up. so what SUE ME Squall_Griver

I'm sorry, but it DID NOT do well.  And my point about the lemmings never saying the 360 would do well in Japan still stands.  If I must spell it out for you, that means THIS THREAD HAS NO POINT.

mightyboosh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 mightyboosh13
Member since 2006 • 705 Posts
Too many of these... Yes 360 doesnt do well in Japan. But PS3 not doing so hot in Europe is a big shock, its Sonyland. And all the record-breaking shannigans isnt as remarkable as you make out. I'm sorry but shelves full of PS3's, speaks lots to me (250,000 is a lot) but should sell out in UK for sure. I dont wanna bash but theirs one of these threads every 5 mins. Wish both Xbx & PS fanboys stop...Please
-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 -The-G-Man-

Cows say this. Cows say that. Do you know what lemming said? "Blue Dragon will help MS to win the Japanese market". "You don't need Japan market to win the console war". "Japanese simple don't like american products". I just gave you examples of what we call "Lemming Logic"shungokustasu

I never said the lemmings were logical.  I'm just pointing out that this thread is useless because the lemmings didn't say the 360 would do well in Japan.  The cows said their console would do well in Europe (really, really well) and it didn't, so the lemmings have every right to claim ownage.  The cows cannot claim ownage on the lemmings for the 360 flopping in Japan because they didn't say the 360 would do well there.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

Why do you need to remind them?

xX0LDSCH00LXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 xX0LDSCH00LXx
Member since 2007 • 1423 Posts
Once FF comes to the 360 that will change
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Squall_Griver
[QUOTE="Squall_Griver"]PS3 in Europe is nothing compared to 360 in japan
Lemmings still think PS3 is a flop in europe :|xX0LDSCH00LXx
Once FF comes to the 360 that will change

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
Don't forget Xbox360 is not doing so well in Europe too.shungokustasu
Link?
dumfart66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dumfart66
Member since 2005 • 295 Posts
[QUOTE="-The-G-Man-"][QUOTE="Squall_Griver"][QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

shungokustasu

But the cows were always saying that Europe would eat up the PS3 and it would do really well there, and boost PS3 sales. The lemmings never said the 360 would do well in Japan.

Cows say this. Cows say that. Do you know what lemming said? "Blue Dragon will help MS to win the Japanese market". "You don't need Japan market to win the console war". "Japanese simple don't like american products". I just gave you examples of what we call "Lemming Logic"

Lemmings said blue dragon would help them in japan, it will because it shows a bigger input by japanese developers which the original lacked.
It is true you do not need to win over japan to win the console war, but you would need the full support of northamerica and europe to make up for it. People should not knock japans market as being unimportant, but should also not raise it to the nuke of the console war.
Your insulting these "lemming logic" is flawed itself. All these statements you claim are logical, just not easy to carry out. Try again.