QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

I agree. I like both games but Uncharted 4 is superior and the Uncharted is still the king of its genre.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#52 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69364 Posts

@quadknight said:

I agree. I like both games but Uncharted 4 is superior and the Uncharted is still the king of its genre.

Its superior if you don't like games.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

It's superior when you have options and aren't butthurt about not having a 10/10 exclusive game on your system.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#54 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

As poorly paced and shallow Uncharted 4 is I at least finished it. Can't say the same about Rise of the Tomb Raider, I was pretty bored after the first 2 hours of that game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Pedro
@quadknight said:

It's superior when you have options and aren't butthurt about not having a 10/10 exclusive game on your system.

That's a silly thing to say to someone who have all the options and played both. I reckon you should try again. Maybe this time your counter would be good.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#56  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

Quit with that bullcr4p on my thread, please

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

That's a silly thing to say to someone who have all the options and played both. I reckon you should try again. Maybe this time your counter would be good.

I also played both and proved it on the TC

I prefer U4 and stated why with valid arguments. That definitely doesnt make me someone who "doesnt like games"

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pedro

@Vatusus said:
@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

Public forum buddy and you need to calm down. Don't be angry that others don't share your opinion. Its just an opinion. Kind of like yours. :)

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

Stay mad...

Take your meds and take a break from SW. Reality and the general gaming community agree with my point of view. There's no need to be butthurt and upset about this because UC4 is a PS4 exclusive. Get yourself a PS4 and experience both games and wake up from your fanboy delusion.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

I still think RotTR was the better game, largely because UC4 had just the most dog-shit parts in-between the actually good combat portions. This is a battle between two great games, but I do think RotTR was the better game, largely because it didn't stop me every other minute to do a lackluster puzzle and/or walky-talky.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Pedro

@quadknight said:

Stay mad...

Take your meds and take a break from SW. Reality and the general gaming community agree with my point of view. There's no need to be butthurt and upset about this because UC4 is a PS4 exclusive. Get yourself a PS4 and experience both games and wake up from your fanboy delusion.

LMAO. When your own opinion is too weak to maintain you grab someone elses in hopes that it would somehow valid your opinion. LMAO. Who cares if its exclusive or not? I enjoyed ROTR more aka I have play both. Its so funny to see you act like Rovalencia, charting up the thread, its hilarious. Post more charts, it may make you feel better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@lundy86_4 said:

I still think RotTR was the better game, largely because UC4 had just the most dog-shit parts in-between the actually good combat portions. This is a battle between two great games, but I do think RotTR was the better game, largely because it didn't stop me every other minute to do a lackluster puzzle and/or walky-talky.

Yeah, I can respect that. I also enjoyed both greatly and I'm happy I actually could play both in the end. Will be definitely mad if the rumoured Shadow of the Tomb Raider is another timed exclusive. I just hope they vary a little more in scenery. I miss when the old TR games made Lara travel around the world to the most exotics of places :(

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

Stay mad...

LMAO. When your own opinion is too weak to maintain you grab someone elses in hopes that it would somehow valid your opinion. LMAO. Who cares if its exclusive or not? I enjoyed ROTR more aka I have play both. Its so funny to see you act like Rovalencia, charting up the thread, its hilarious. Post more charts, it may make you feel better.

? What a total lemming meltdown, SAD! Still butthurt a year later over Uncharted 4 destroying the entire Xbone lineup.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lundy86_4  Online

@Vatusus said:

Yeah, I can respect that. I also enjoyed both greatly and I'm happy I actually could play both in the end. Will be definitely mad if the rumoured Shadow of the Tomb Raider is another timed exclusive. I just hope they vary a little more in scenery. I miss when the old TR games made Lara travel around the world to the most exotics of places :(

Seriously, it would be such a stupid move to make it timed exclusive.

I need to play UC4 again, just for some of those damn good combat portions... Then again I bought the UC collection and I still actually have to play through the best (UC2) again.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Pedro

@quadknight said:

? What a total lemming meltdown, SAD! Still butthurt a year later over Uncharted 4 destroying the entire Xbone lineup.

All of that and it doesn't change my stance that the game was inferior to ROTR (which is also available on the PS4 for everyone to enjoy). Just me saying that has you up in arms as you desperately try to find some way to make UC4 aka walking simulator/ interactive movie worth the wasted $60. Try playing a better game its called Rise of Tomb Raider. You may actually enjoy and more than UC4 by far.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

All of that and it doesn't change my stance that the game was inferior to ROTR (which is also available on the PS4 for everyone to enjoy). Just me saying that has you up in arms as you desperately try to find some way to make UC4 aka walking simulator/ interactive movie worth the wasted $60. Try playing a better game its called Rise of Tomb Raider. You may actually enjoy and more than UC4 by far.

Yup, still butthurt a year later. ? 10 years from now you'll still be crying over UC4, SAD!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pedro

@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:

Yup, still butthurt a year later. ? 10 years from now you'll still be crying over UC4, SAD!

Too scared to play a better game? I understand. Facing the reality that you could have played a better game all this time must really eat you up in the inside. Its cheaper than the money you wasted on UC4. Its just $40. Don't be afraid to play better games. Embrace it. For it is about gaming after all. :)

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

The most annoying thing I found with RotTR is I completed all the areas to 100%, found everything, done everything and my over all game completion was 99%, I have absolutely no idea what I missed.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:

Too scared to play a better game? I understand. Facing the reality that you could have played a better game all this time must really eat you up in the inside. Its cheaper than the money you wasted on UC4. Its just $40. Don't be afraid to play better games. Embrace it. For it is about gaming after all. :)

? I already own both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4 and play both. ROTR is an excellent game that I enjoy immensely even in VR mode. I've been a Tomb Raider fan since the first TR games on PS1 and PC. Too bad you can't say the same about Uncharted 4 because you're a butthurt lemming.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Pedro

@quadknight said:

? I own both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4 and play both. ROTR is an excellent game that I enjoy immensely even in VR mode. I've been a Tomb Raider fan since the first TR games on PS1 and PC. Too bad you can't say the same about Uncharted 4 because you're a butthurt lemming.

I can't say the same about Uncharted 4 for a very simple reason, because its not a great game and is inferior to ROTR. Post those scores and other opinions, maybe I will change for my evil ways. BTW I have played ALL of Uncharted games even before it was "cool" and the last two games dropped the ball.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

? I own both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4 and play both. ROTR is an excellent game that I enjoy immensely even in VR mode. I've been a Tomb Raider fan since the first TR games on PS1 and PC. Too bad you can't say the same about Uncharted 4 because you're a butthurt lemming.

I can't say the same about Uncharted 4 for a very simple reason, because its not a great game and is inferior to ROTR. Post those scores and other opinions, maybe I will change for my evil ways. BTW I have played ALL of Uncharted games even before it was "cool" and the last two games dropped the ball.

? The lemming meltdown continues.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Pedro

@quadknight said:

? The lemming meltdown continues.

I see that you running out of juice. Sad. If only you had a real counter. :)

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 QuadKnight

@Pedro: I see you haven't run out of butthurt tears. ??? As long as you keep crying over UC4 I'll always have your tears to drink so it's all good.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Pedro

@quadknight said:

@Pedro: I see you haven't run out of butthurt tears. ??? As long as you keep crying over UC4 I'll always have your tears to drink so it's all good.

No one is crying, no matter how often you say it; well maybe you. However, it seems like the idea that anyone who has the opinion that ROTR is superior to UC4 has you bent out of shape to the point where you had to spam in hopes to cover your pain. Its OK, UC4 will continue to be inferior and continue to be an exclusive inferior game to the PS4. At least you can feel good about that. :)

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#75 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

UC2 is my favorite from this genre. I liked UC4 up until the part when Drake finds out the truth. I couldn't even finish Tomb Raider because I got bored of it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Pedro

@wiiboxstation said:

UC2 is my favorite from this genre. I liked UC4 up until the part when Drake finds out the truth. I couldn't even finish Tomb Raider because I got bored of it.

So you didn't finish either?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46201 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Kinda, but those tombs were mainly composed by one room or small sections to make it effective

But they did have a real nice visual style. (kinda like your new profile pic: nice :D)

I also remember them being a bit bigger than Tomb Raider 2013

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

No one is crying, no matter how often you say it; well maybe you. However, it seems like the idea that anyone who has the opinion that ROTR is superior to UC4 has you bent out of shape to the point where you had to spam in hopes to cover your pain. Its OK, UC4 will continue to be inferior and continue to be an exclusive inferior game to the PS4. At least you can feel good about that. :)

? I'm pretty sure you are...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Pedro

@R4gn4r0k said:
@Vatusus said:

Kinda, but those tombs were mainly composed by one room or small sections to make it effective

But they did have a real nice visual style. (kinda like your new profile pic: nice :D)

I also remember them being a bit bigger than Tomb Raider 2013

They were. The puzzles were more interesting than 2013. 2013 really didn't have strong puzzles or tombs. Just like ROTR, I thought the game shone when you weren't engage with the story.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Pedro

@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

You are trying too hard and now you your looking pathetic. You may need to call for back up at the rate you are going.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46201 Posts

@Pedro said:

They were. The puzzles were more interesting than 2013. 2013 really didn't have strong puzzles or tombs. Just like ROTR, I thought the game shone when you weren't engage with the story.

I think the side content was nice, but their hub world design, open world design needs some work.

Like if you do a hub world in game, that is fine. But don't make it as 'hub-y' and as 'gamey' as can be. Dunno, it's hard to explain, but it felt TOO much like it was trying to be a hub. Like the game is trying to tell this quite realistic tale, and then you encounter all this stuff that is fit to make you say: Yeah this ain't realistic, they find contrived ways to make me return to this one place over and over again :P

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

You are trying too hard and now you your looking pathetic. You may need to call for back up at the rate you are going.

? Not as pathetic as you are looking still crying over Uncharted 4 a year later.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Pedro

@quadknight said:

? Not as pathetic as you are looking still crying over Uncharted 4 a year later.

I will keep feeding you since you don't know how sad you currently looking at this moment. BTW you do know that ROTR is the better of the two right?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

I will keep feeding you since you don't know how sad you currently looking at this moment. BTW you do know that ROTR is the better of the two right?

? Only in your fanboy dreams. The real world disagrees, wake up.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Pedro

@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:

More feeding. Says the dedicated fanboy who can't accept that the game he loves is an inferior game to ROTR for myself and others. :) I bet you uninstalled that sucker midway through.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@kvally said:

I have completed both and found ROTTR to be substantially better.

Surprising that the person who flame baits ps4 users would think the non ps4 exclusive is better.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Pedro

@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:

Surprising that the person who flame baits ps4 users would think the non ps4 exclusive is better.

The same can be said for the reverse.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 PutASpongeOn

@Pedro said:
@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:

The same can be said for the reverse.

On a technical level uncharted 4 shits on rise of the tomb raider.

Also it's reviewed much better and actually did some goty shit.

The comparison was mainly drawn by fanboys cuz it was a timed exclusive and so they tried to champion it against uncharted 4 pre launch for fanboy bullshit.

I don't give a shit about either game but uncharted 4 is the better game for everything but heterosexual male fantasy cuz lara is hot.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

As poorly paced and shallow Uncharted 4 is I at least finished it. Can't say the same about Rise of the Tomb Raider, I was pretty bored after the first 2 hours of that game.

its a bad start tbh. the game opens up a lot more later on. best 3d metroidvania game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Pedro

@putaspongeon said:

The comparison was mainly drawn by fanboys cuz it was a timed exclusive and so they tried to champion it against uncharted 4 pre launch for fanboy bullshit.

I don't give a shit about either game but uncharted 4 is the better game for everything but heterosexual male fantasy cuz lara is hot.

Well ROTR is the better game for the reasons I stated earlier. I don't care if a game is exclusive, or what system it was released first or last for. The Witcher 3 recieved 10s and the combat was garbage, yet everyone pretended that the game is the new standard when it suffered not only in combat but also had a mediocre reward system and punished the gamer for not sticking to a predetermine path.

@mems_1224 said:

its a bad start tbh. the game opens up a lot more later on. best 3d metroidvania game.

Its funny you mentioned that. UC4 start was so strong then it nose dived into this bland tutorial stage in which you have to tag along with your brother. ROTR starts of rather bland but builds up momentum shortly after.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 lundy86_4  Online

@putaspongeon said:

Eh... No entirely. There was definitely fanboy shit involved, but UC4 had some issues... A few.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:

More feeding. Says the dedicated fanboy who can't accept that the game he loves is an inferior game to ROTR for myself and others. :) I bet you uninstalled that sucker midway through.

Uncharted is the inferior game only to lemmings like yourself. The vast majority of gamers disagree with your shitty opinions on Uncharted seeing as it sold much better and reviewed better than ROTR despite being an exclusive. ? Cry harder.

Also LOL @ your opinion of Witcher 3. It's the new standard for top-tier open world RPG games. The combat isn't perfect but everything it does is damn near perfect and outclases every other game in its genre. Sounds like you just have shit taste in games. not surprising seeing as you're a lem.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 PutASpongeOn

@Pedro said:
@putaspongeon said:

Well ROTR is the better game for the reasons I stated earlier. I don't care if a game is exclusive, or what system it was released first or last for. The Witcher 3 recieved 10s and the combat was garbage, yet everyone pretended that the game is the new standard when it suffered not only in combat but also had a mediocre reward system and punished the gamer for not sticking to a predetermine path.

@mems_1224 said:

Its funny you mentioned that. UC4 start was so strong then it nose dived into this bland tutorial stage in which you have to tag along with your brother. ROTR starts of rather bland but builds up momentum shortly after.

The combat in the witcher 3 wasn't garbage, it wasn't bloodborne but it was better than most games.

Witcher 3 is the new standard, or well the new standard for top tier.

"predetermine path"

No, that's false.

But yeah, meh > uncharted 4 > rotr

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

They both kinda suck.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Pedro

@quadknight: Oh poor Quad, the only thing your poor brain can handle is that someone has to be a lemming to view UC4 as inferior to ROTR. Your brain can't handle the idea that a multiplatform gamer cannot like ROTR over UC4,... "but buh he must be a lemming. Its impossible for someone to think the borefest that is UC4 is not awesome, must be a lemming must be lemming" LMAO ? It's time for you to admit that you only like the game;using that term loosely here, because it's an exclusive. Don't be a drone, like games for what they are. LOL.

As for the Witcher, the combat is garbage. Trying to argue to the contrary is ridiculous. It's a failed mix between AC and Batman. But who am I to argue with someone who plays scores and not games. ?

"You no likey the shitty games me like, you lem. Lem no likey my the games me likes." ??

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#96 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts
@Vatusus said:
@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

Go to general game discussion please.

Thread went to shit.

OT

I liked ROTTR more then UC4, I mean I felt like UC4 wasn't even worth the asking price. It plays like a boring interactive budget movie. (I like playing co-op once in a while when I have a boring day tough.)

I need my freedom in games.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 QuadKnight

@Pedro: ? You're the one crying that critically acclaimed games are shit. UC4 and Witcher 3 are shit to you because you have shitty taste in games, simple as that. You're not a gaming connoisseur like you like to imagine yourself. You think calling popular highly acclaimed games garbage makes you special, no it makes you look like a closed-minded buffoon. I appreciate games like ROTR, Witcher 3, and Uncharted 4 as a gamer because they are all great in their different ways. You're just a silly fanboy that is too butthurt to admit UC4 destroys everything on your FlopBox One. I'm glad as a PC/PS4 owner I don't have to chose between great franchises like these and can play and enjoy them all without fanboy goggles like you.

Witcher 3's combat isn't garbage you're just garbage at playing it and want a shitty casual game that will hold your hands for you. Stick to playing garbage like Quantum Flop you silly lem. Witcher 3 isn't the best combat system out there when it comes to action RPGs but it still works and is a decent combat system. To even attempt to compare a masterpiece like Witcher 3 to trash like AC shows how shitty your taste in games is.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#98 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I forgot that I still need to beat that game.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

People not only defending TW3 combat, but even calling it good lmao.

I thought we had moved past that already.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#100 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@quadknight: @AzatiS: Vanquish says hi