My Games bore me out of my mind!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ryand3
Member since 2005 • 41 Posts
Yeah... so i have a 360 with R6 Vegas (awesome), Gears (awesome), Oblivion (really awesome), and Ghost Recon (not so awesome imo), and a DS with a load of games. I've completed all the games i have with the exception of ghost recon, which i've become bored with. I'm getting a wii sent to me next week (my uncle owns a tech company and has an extra), which i'm pumped for, and i don't really care about the PS3 for some reason. I AM SO BORED! WHY DOES NOTHING INTEREST ME! GIVE ME A GAME TO BUY! HELP!
nyoroism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nyoroism
Member since 2007 • 3778 Posts
Viva Pinata. So awesome.
Plug1Plug2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Plug1Plug2
Member since 2005 • 1387 Posts
Maybe you should give up gaming and try to find a girlfriend or something? You need some other hobbies. The Wii will get old for you fast. So will the PS3. Search your soul for a deeper meaning for your existence on this planet. And vote Republican
RAZZY_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RAZZY_B
Member since 2005 • 1709 Posts

Maybe you should give up gaming and try to find a girlfriend or something? You need some other hobbies. The Wii will get old for you fast. So will the PS3. Search your soul for a deeper meaning for your existence on this planet. And vote RepublicanPlug1Plug2

:lol:

mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts
Get some more games..
ishxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ishxan
Member since 2006 • 369 Posts
There is more to life than playing games. In all games should be something you do on your time when you are not burdened by life.
Avatar image for martinbarker007
martinbarker007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 martinbarker007
Member since 2005 • 171 Posts
Yeah... so i have a 360 with R6 Vegas (awesome), Gears (awesome), Oblivion (really awesome), and Ghost Recon (not so awesome imo), and a DS with a load of games. I've completed all the games i have with the exception of ghost recon, which i've become bored with. I'm getting a wii sent to me next week (my uncle owns a tech company and has an extra), which i'm pumped for, and i don't really care about the PS3 for some reason. I AM SO BORED! WHY DOES NOTHING INTEREST ME! GIVE ME A GAME TO BUY! HELP!ryand3
Hmmm... try Monopoly
ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ryand3
[QUOTE="Plug1Plug2"]Maybe you should give up gaming and try to find a girlfriend or something? You need some other hobbies. The Wii will get old for you fast. So will the PS3. Search your soul for a deeper meaning for your existence on this planet. And vote Republican

I already have a girlfriend, the wii is awesome, i don't care about how long it will be till the PS3 gets old, i have other hobbies, but the weather in NE united states sucks right now, so i can't go outside, and i am a social liberal, and only 15 so i can't vote yet.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Go snowboarding i've always wanted to try that...
-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts
Get a PS2 with GOW2 :D That should help.
sindarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sindarlord
Member since 2006 • 27 Posts
Go snowboarding i've always wanted to try that...X360PS3AMD05
Fun here in Wisconsin but hard to learn. :P
Prid3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 Prid3r
Member since 2004 • 8643 Posts
Lost planet , dead rising .
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Maybe you should give up gaming and try to find a girlfriend or something?Plug1Plug2

Agreed.
ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ryand3
I can't play dead rising because i have a standard def tv, and i think it's the same way for lost planet, plus that game doesn't interest me
ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ryand3
[QUOTE="Plug1Plug2"]Maybe you should give up gaming and try to find a girlfriend or something?foxhound_fox

Agreed.

As i said above, i already have one
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#17 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

and i am a social liberal, and only 15 so i can't vote yet.

..ya, you're pretty much stuck with those games too since you can't work to buy more. God, I use to hate not being able to work. You live in the NE, huh? Go skiing/snowboarding. It's a lot of fun.
ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ryand3

and i am a social liberal, and only 15 so i can't vote yet.majadamus

..ya, you're pretty much stuck with those games too since you can't work to buy more. God, I use to hate not being able to work. You live in the NE, huh? Go skiing/snowboarding. It's a lot of fun.

I do ski... but the closest mountain is about an hour away, and my parents don't feel like driving me.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts
Throw all of your consoles out of the window and go outside and do something.
ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ryand3
WHY DOES NO ONE READ MY RESPONSES!!! we have crappy weather here in CT.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Puckhog04

WHY DOES NO ONE READ MY RESPONSES!!! we have crappy weather here in CT.ryand3

Snow or rain?

ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ryand3
It stopped raining, but we had some flooding, so all of the area with dirt is now really watery mud.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts
You'll probably get bored of the Wii after beating Zelda unless you have someone to play Wii Sports with.
FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 FancyKetchup25
Member since 2006 • 3007 Posts
[QUOTE="ryand3"][QUOTE="Plug1Plug2"]Maybe you should give up gaming and try to find a girlfriend or something? You need some other hobbies. The Wii will get old for you fast. So will the PS3. Search your soul for a deeper meaning for your existence on this planet. And vote Republican

I already have a girlfriend, the wii is awesome, i don't care about how long it will be till the PS3 gets old, i have other hobbies, but the weather in NE united states sucks right now, so i can't go outside, and i am a social liberal, and only 15 so i can't vote yet.

Theres your problem, like me you leave in the North east, where boring is to the max!
Plug1Plug2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Plug1Plug2
WHY DOES NO ONE READ MY RESPONSES!!! we have crappy weather here in CT.ryand3
The whole country has crappy weather right now. I bet the people in the states that got hit by tornadoes aren't complaining about being bored with video games. Seriously... you need to snap out of it. Gaming is a fun pasttime, but it sounds like it's not just a pasttime for you. It's your life. Just 3 more years and you'll get to vote Republican.
ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ryand3
[QUOTE="FancyKetchup25"][QUOTE="ryand3"][QUOTE="Plug1Plug2"]Maybe you should give up gaming and try to find a girlfriend or something? You need some other hobbies. The Wii will get old for you fast. So will the PS3. Search your soul for a deeper meaning for your existence on this planet. And vote Republican

Theres your problem, like me you leave in the North east, where boring is to the max!

In new england... bored is YOU!
Rhubarb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Rhubarb9
Member since 2006 • 2352 Posts
I think you should buy other genres than those shooters or kiddy NDS games try looking around for racing, fighting games etc etc otherwise maybe you should give up gamming, sell your systems and go for your other hobbies
Fick1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Fick1122
Member since 2006 • 2135 Posts
It stopped raining, but we had some flooding, so all of the area with dirt is now really watery mud.ryand3
Go outside and burn something.
ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ryand3
[QUOTE="Rhubarb9"]I think you should buy other genres than those shooters or kiddy NDS games try looking around for racing, fighting games etc etc otherwise maybe you should give up gamming, sell your systems and go for your other hobbies

Entertaining does not = kiddy. Judge games based on entertainment, not appearance. No racing/fighting games interest me at this time, except for VF 5, but i think that's just for PS3, which i dislike except for VF5
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Puckhog04

[QUOTE="ryand3"]It stopped raining, but we had some flooding, so all of the area with dirt is now really watery mud.Fick1122
Go outside and burn something.

Yea just trying to get something to light in those conditions should be entertaining enough for an hour.

strahd01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 strahd01
Member since 2003 • 2440 Posts
you have what I have I love great games like you listed but i bore easy on them.. try more of a play and quit game like tony hawk, amped 3, crackdown, racing games sports games some xbla games etcs there easy to get into and fun but once you bore of them goto another one and play that i own nothing but play and quit games i never play one game for more than a hour or so but all my games gets a good use
Plug1Plug2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Plug1Plug2
[QUOTE="ryand3"][QUOTE="Rhubarb9"]I think you should buy other genres than those shooters or kiddy NDS games try looking around for racing, fighting games etc etc otherwise maybe you should give up gamming, sell your systems and go for your other hobbies

Entertaining does not = kiddy. Judge games based on entertainment, not appearance. No racing/fighting games interest me at this time, except for VF 5, but i think that's just for PS3, which i dislike except for VF5

If you're getting a Wii, I recommend Excite Truck. Very fun arcadey racer and I don't like many racers.
Nintendo-Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nintendo-Wii
Member since 2006 • 464 Posts
Wii will do you some good, it's really something new a refreshsing. I'm still playing Wii Sports everyday since 8th December.
Blue-Sphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Blue-Sphere
Member since 2006 • 1972 Posts
[QUOTE="Plug1Plug2"]Maybe you should give up gaming and try to find a girlfriend or something?foxhound_fox

Agreed.

Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts
Wii will do you some good, it's really something new a refreshsing. I'm still playing Wii Sports everyday since 8th December.Nintendo-Wii
Agreed. The best thing the TC could do is get a Wii. I felt the same way about gaming in general, but the Wii has me playing games once more just for the fun of it. I can't wait for more games to come out for it.
Kev_Unreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Kev_Unreal
Member since 2007 • 2818 Posts

Yeah... so i have a 360 with R6 Vegas (awesome), Gears (awesome), Oblivion (really awesome), and Ghost Recon (not so awesome imo), and a DS with a load of games. I've completed all the games i have with the exception of ghost recon, which i've become bored with. I'm getting a wii sent to me next week (my uncle owns a tech company and has an extra), which i'm pumped for, and i don't really care about the PS3 for some reason. I AM SO BORED! WHY DOES NOTHING INTEREST ME! GIVE ME A GAME TO BUY! HELP!ryand3

Go to the Arcades.:evil:

j/k :P but you should try them out.

gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 gingerdivid
Member since 2006 • 7206 Posts
HL2 + mods wont get old quick.
DaddyDC650

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DaddyDC650
Member since 2007 • 1241 Posts
Maybe you think you need games when you really don't? Try going out more or taking up new hobbies. Feed your mind! I'm honestly not trying to put you down. Just giving you some advice.
ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ryand3
[QUOTE="ryand3"]WHY DOES NO ONE READ MY RESPONSES!!! we have crappy weather here in CT.Plug1Plug2
The whole country has crappy weather right now. I bet the people in the states that got hit by tornadoes aren't complaining about being bored with video games. Seriously... you need to snap out of it. Gaming is a fun pasttime, but it sounds like it's not just a pasttime for you. It's your life. Just 3 more years and you'll get to vote Republican.

How is my life=games if i just want to play with crappy weather. By your logic, anyone who complains about anything ever is unjustified, since there is probably someone with something worse happening to them somewhere else. I am not republician.
lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts
EBA if you don't already have it. Also if you have friends you can play dnd. You can dl the books for free, or buy if money isn't a factor.
ryand3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ryand3
whats eba and dnd
Rhubarb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Rhubarb9
Member since 2006 • 2352 Posts
[QUOTE="ryand3"][QUOTE="Rhubarb9"]I think you should buy other genres than those shooters or kiddy NDS games try looking around for racing, fighting games etc etc otherwise maybe you should give up gamming, sell your systems and go for your other hobbies

yes yes in my earlier gamming days I was only into shooters and alike but you need to find the right games I didnt think I'd like any racing till I tried burnout revenge or fighters till tekken 5 or sport till SSX on tour RTS till warcraft 2 or dungeon keeper etc etc etc you gotta try around a bit so either don't limit your gamming window or just dont play as much you make love to blondes only? you'll start looking for brunettes, get my point???
Crash6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 Crash6
Member since 2004 • 3525 Posts
One game..............Dead or Alive 4.........the constant quest for perfection will never leave you bored again
Plug1Plug2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Plug1Plug2

I am not republician.

Well.... There's your problem right there.
lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
[QUOTE="Plug1Plug2"]Maybe you should give up gaming and try to find a girlfriend or something? You need some other hobbies. The Wii will get old for you fast. So will the PS3. Search your soul for a deeper meaning for your existence on this planet. And vote Republican

lmao interesting response!
oback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 oback
Member since 2004 • 7151 Posts

lets not vote republican. we all know what happened last time
xbox3604lyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 xbox3604lyf
Member since 2006 • 792 Posts
DEAD RISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sxs_alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#49 sxs_alex
Member since 2007 • 933 Posts

rofl