my 360 hasnt been played in months

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MikeB_74
Member since 2007 • 829 Posts
theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
~COUGHblogCOUGH~
LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#3 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

That's funny.

I own the PS360 and my PS3 has only been used as a blu-ray player in the last month.

Post your GamerTag, TC.

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..MikeB_74

if you think the 360 doesn't have enough good games to fill your time why on earth would you think the ps3 has enough right now? you sound like a fakeboy. 

MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MikeB_74
not a blog type of post i am clearly bashing my 360 and supporting the ps3 which i have never done, just trying to be nice about it is all so i dont get flamed as much because i still do love my 360
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#6 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

not a blog type of post i am clearly bashing my 360 and supporting the ps3 which i have never done, just trying to be nice about it is all so i dont get flamed as much because i still do love my 360MikeB_74

I agree with Ontain, I think someone is cookin' up a heaping helping of FAKIN'!! :evil:

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts
the lies....why the lies:cry:
MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MikeB_74

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..Ontain

if you think the 360 doesn't have enough good games to fill your time why on earth would you think the ps3 has enough right now? you sound like a fakeboy.

in my post i stated that future games are looking great and imo i think the ps3 has a much better list of games comming out at a later time.. that and i alrdy own a really good pc so the 360 seems like a huge waste of money. 

JakeT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JakeT
Member since 2002 • 10800 Posts

theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..MikeB_74

For months? :? Forza 2 came out this week... GH2 within the last month... which months were you referring to? 

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..Ontain

that's kind of what i was thinking.....definitly the posibbilty of a fakeboy....even ps3 fans at the moment agree that the 360 has a much bigger and better library of games at this time. (IMO)

cmat35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cmat35
Member since 2007 • 89 Posts
My 360 sat around for a few months also until Forza 2 came out. Up until yesterday the Ps3 was getting most of my attention. I sort of switch back and forth from month to month depending on what games come out.
Deihmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Deihmos
Member since 2007 • 7819 Posts

That's funny.

I own the PS360 and my PS3 has only been used as a blu-ray player in the last month.

Post your GamerTag, TC.

LosDaddie

yes what is your Gamertag? Anyone can make these claims for other systems but the 360 has a gamertag so post it.

MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MikeB_74

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]not a blog type of post i am clearly bashing my 360 and supporting the ps3 which i have never done, just trying to be nice about it is all so i dont get flamed as much because i still do love my 360Ontain

you didn't answer my question though

hmm well i guess ur right the ps3 doesnt really have anything all that great atm either  but i was mostly talking about future games.

MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MikeB_74

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..JakeT

For months? :? Forza 2 came out this week... GH2 within the last month... which months were you referring to?

the 2 months before may 

LOZFAN6537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 108

#16 LOZFAN6537
Member since 2006 • 2325 Posts
[QUOTE="LosDaddie"]

That's funny.

Post your GamerTag, TC.

Deihmos

What is your Gamertag? Anyone can make these claims for other systems but the 360 has a gamertag so post it.

Or an even better way of being able to tell if he's faking is if he had a 360 Voice Blog.  

MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MikeB_74
my gamertag is mikeb74
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
'f' to the 'a' to the 'k' to the freaking 'e'
sunscorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sunscorch
Member since 2004 • 2512 Posts

I hear you on the 360 front. but i'm holding off on a PS3 till i get an HDTV. i'll be able to justify having, & keeping, a PS3 to my g/f while i couldn't w/ the 360.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LosDaddie

Quit avoiding the question (or searching or a GamerTag on xbox.com) and post your GamerTag.

JakeT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JakeT
Member since 2002 • 10800 Posts
[QUOTE="JakeT"]

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..MikeB_74

the 2 months before may

Oh, you mean april? When GH2 came out. Or March when GRAW2 came out? Maybe February when Halo 3 Beta came out... erm I mean Crackdown? ;) 

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
Sit down and think about it. The 360 has over six times more games. What on EARTH would you have played so avidly to make up that differenceo n the PS3?
MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MikeB_74

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..LosDaddie

Quit avoiding the question (or searching or a GamerTag on xbox.com) and post your GamerTag.

i alrdy did post it its mikeb74 

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Verge_6

Sit down and think about it. The 360 has over six times more games. What on EARTH would you have played so avidly to make up that differenceo n the PS3?Vandalvideo

...Resistance? Those spike grenades ARE pretty cool.... 

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LosDaddie

my gamertag is mikeb74MikeB_74

Your GamerCard shows you playing Gears on 5/30/07 :|

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Vandalvideo

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]Sit down and think about it. The 360 has over six times more games. What on EARTH would you have played so avidly to make up that differenceo n the PS3?Verge_6

Resistance makes up for a 6-1 game ratio? Color me skeptic.
MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MikeB_74
[QUOTE="MikeB_74"][QUOTE="JakeT"]

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..JakeT

the 2 months before may

Oh, you mean april? When GH2 came out. Or March when GRAW2 came out? Maybe February when Halo 3 Beta came out... erm I mean Crackdown? ;)

none of those games apeal to me except for crackdown which ok i will admit lasted for about 14 hours.. nothing to brag about. 

MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MikeB_74

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]my gamertag is mikeb74LosDaddie

yea i was trying to get backinto gears but it got boring pretty fast 

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]Sit down and think about it. The 360 has over six times more games. What on EARTH would you have played so avidly to make up that differenceo n the PS3?Vandalvideo

Resistance makes up for a 6-1 game ratio? Color me skeptic.

I know, I was being sarcastic.

Deihmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Deihmos
This thread has no credibility without a gamertag. Anyone can make up false claims about other systems since they have no tracking methods but you can't get credibility here without a gamertag.
MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MikeB_74

This thread has no credibility without a gamertag. Anyone can make up false claims about other systems since they have no tracking methods but you can't get credibility here without a gamertag.Deihmos

i have posted my gamertag twice alrdy.. its MikeB74 

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Vandalvideo
[QUOTE="JakeT"][QUOTE="MikeB_74"][QUOTE="JakeT"]

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..MikeB_74

the 2 months before may

none of those games apeal to me except for crackdown which ok i will admit lasted for about 14 hours.. nothing to brag about. 

Again, enlighten us what on EARTH would have possessed you to say you'd rather have a PS3? What game scould you have possibly been looking forward to that could make up for such a larger library on the 360?
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Verge_6
[QUOTE="JakeT"][QUOTE="MikeB_74"][QUOTE="JakeT"]

the 2 months before may

Then please, tell us what oh-so-amazing games you were looking forward to on the PS3 that make all the 360 games seem like average bore-fests? Gundam: Crossfire, perhaps? Maybe downgraded Ubisoft ports...

sunscorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 sunscorch

This thread has no credibility without a gamertag. Anyone can make up false claims about other systems since they have no tracking methods but you can't get credibility here without a gamertag.Deihmos

i have a gamertag and agreed w/ him. so the "thread" having no credibility isn't true. just saying he doesn't have any credidibility would be accurate.

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#35 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts
sell your 360?
MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MikeB_74
[QUOTE="MikeB_74"][QUOTE="JakeT"][QUOTE="MikeB_74"][QUOTE="JakeT"]

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]theres nothing been out for months i cant wait for the new games but really i wish i would of never of bought it ps3.. seems really nice right about now..Vandalvideo

the 2 months before may

Again, enlighten us what on EARTH would have possessed you to say you'd rather have a PS3? What game scould you have possibly been looking forward to that could make up for such a larger library on the 360?

when i first heard about the ps3 getting mgs and ff etc and the 360 getting halo 3 i went out and bought the 360 because i thought halo 3 would be kick ass, well after playing the beta i am extremly dissapointed and now i cannot play mgs4 or ff which i really love. 

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LosDaddie
[QUOTE="LosDaddie"]

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]my gamertag is mikeb74MikeB_74

But you lied in the thread title. Your GC also shows you playing Crackdown and Double Dragon last month too.

sunscorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sunscorch

[QUOTE="Deihmos"]This thread has no credibility without a gamertag. Anyone can make up false claims about other systems since they have no tracking methods but you can't get credibility here without a gamertag.MikeB_74

they want the tag itself rather then the name. but i could careless and i'll just trust you.

Deihmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Deihmos

[QUOTE="Deihmos"]This thread has no credibility without a gamertag. Anyone can make up false claims about other systems since they have no tracking methods but you can't get credibility here without a gamertag.MikeB_74

Your tag says you have been playing gears and crackdown recently. thread failed

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts

just leave this guy alone - he's obviously pulling a monkey-see-monkey-do routine as this thread pops up 10 times a day about the PS3.

problem is it doesn't make sense on 360 :) either that or you don't have a job and can't afford any new games, heh.

either way - i own a ps3 too and TRUST ME, it's no better. mine had so much dust on it last time i pulled it out it looked like it was gray :)

MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MikeB_74

sell your 360?istreakforfood

i would but i hate using ebay and ebgames is a rip off..i CAn afford a ps3 also no problem but im just going to go back to be a hermit i think and enjoy all that pc has to offer. 

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Vandalvideo
MB: So let me get this straight. You said, "The PS3 is looking pretty good right now." Your main complaint is, "I'm bored". So your logic is, "I'm bored, I'm going to get a PS3 for games coming out in LATE 2007/MID 2008 to quench my boredom I have NOW." Someone correct me if I'm off base here, btu that logic is just grotesquely HORRIBLE.
sunscorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sunscorch
[QUOTE="MikeB_74"][QUOTE="LosDaddie"]

[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]my gamertag is mikeb74LosDaddie

But you lied in the thread title. Your GC also shows you playing Crackdown and Double Dragon last month too.

i do believe that would be called an exageration. :roll:

MikeB_74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MikeB_74
[QUOTE="MikeB_74"]

[QUOTE="Deihmos"]This thread has no credibility without a gamertag. Anyone can make up false claims about other systems since they have no tracking methods but you can't get credibility here without a gamertag.Deihmos

Your tag says you have been playing gears and crackdown recently. thread failed

i did play gears for a little bit but that was yesterday any other game u see played is by a family member or friend.  

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]Sit down and think about it. The 360 has over six times more games. What on EARTH would you have played so avidly to make up that differenceo n the PS3?Verge_6

Resistance is fun for a bit, but there are quite a few cheaters online that make it suck to play multi, and single player wasn't that well done. its an average shooter at best, and how does one game make up for all the 360 games? lol

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="MikeB_74"][QUOTE="JakeT"][QUOTE="MikeB_74"][QUOTE="JakeT"]

the 2 months before may

when i first heard about the ps3 getting mgs and ff etc and the 360 getting halo 3 i went out and bought the 360 because i thought halo 3 would be kick ass, well after playing the beta i am extremly dissapointed and now i cannot play mgs4 or ff which i really love.

This has to be a joke. PLEASE tell me this is a joke. You are telling me you are willing to spend $1000+ on consoles to play THREE GAMES!? And you based the final outcome of one game on a multiplayer BETA!? Jesus, if this is true, I have lost yet more faith in mankind...

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LosDaddie

MB: So let me get this straight. You said, "The PS3 is looking pretty good right now." Your main complaint is, "I'm bored". So your logic is, "I'm bored, I'm going to get a PS3 for games coming out in LATE 2007/MID 2008 to quench my boredom I have NOW." Someone correct me if I'm off base here, btu that logic is just grotesquely HORRIBLE.Vandalvideo

Totally agreed.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]Sit down and think about it. The 360 has over six times more games. What on EARTH would you have played so avidly to make up that differenceo n the PS3?3picuri3

Resistance is fun for a bit, but there are quite a few cheaters online that make it suck to play multi, and single player wasn't that well done. its an average shooter at best, and how does one game make up for all the 360 games? lol

Again, I was being sarcastic. Resistance is fun, but in no way can it make up for the plothora of games the 360 offers. 

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Verge_6

MB: So let me get this straight. You said, "The PS3 is looking pretty good right now." Your main complaint is, "I'm bored". So your logic is, "I'm bored, I'm going to get a PS3 for games coming out in LATE 2007/MID 2008 to quench my boredom I have NOW." Someone correct me if I'm off base here, btu that logic is just grotesquely HORRIBLE.Vandalvideo

I can't correct you, because that logic IS gortesquely horrible.

jbeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 jbeen
Member since 2006 • 2372 Posts

You come here seaking logic? :roll: