Must see!Killzone ShadowFall-3vids,3different ways to attack

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Awaboy
Member since 2013 • 33 Posts

Same location, different entry points, different play styles:

(p.s A.I is on easy mode)

1. A stealthier approach! (by silencer and andrenaline mode!)

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Awaboy

2. The BadAss approach! (Destroying building walls to create new paths and flanking oppurtunities)

Loading Video...

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

Old videos man, keep with the times.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

You said 3 vids.I only counted 2 dude.

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Awaboy

3. Fall of Keyser (repel and attack from side or head on)

Loading Video...

"These videos of Killzone ShadowFall are a must see if you're interested in a variety of quality ways to play!"

sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

Wow, they added a silencer, my head is spinning from all the innovation. And wtf is with the seeing through walls, this game looks so lame gameplay wise.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Old videos and couldn't you have just put them all in one post?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@awaboy said:

"Killzone ShadowFall is a must see if you're interested in a variety of ways to play!"

So you're one of "those" kinda people then?

There's dozens of games that have a "variety of ways to play"

cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 cakeorrdeath
Member since 2006 • 19079 Posts

Looks cool but I wonder why they didn't shoot the hostages in videos 2 & 3. :)

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Awaboy

@sebbi11 said:

Wow, they added a silencer, my head is spinning from all the innovation. And wtf is with the seeing through walls, this game looks so lame gameplay wise.

This is what lame gameplay truly looks like:

Loading Video...

*cough* Ryse *cough* ...not even sure we can call whats in Ryse "gameplay" LMAO

Now re-watch the gameplay videos of Killzone ShadowFall!

1. Look how the "hostages react calmly if you stealth a room with minimial noise, but act really afraid and panick if you go in guns blazing with enemies on full alert." So figgen cool! Its little dynamic touches like that, that make it "next gen"

2. "The destruction is crazy! Being able to create new paths through the building by shooting holes in walls"...to flank or get the drop on enemies etc..."this is what I want from next gen games" (seems only PS4 exclusives will be able to do that, to a great degree, due to the PS4s vast power advantages over the xbone) and Killzone is the first step toward that. So I dont want to hear it. Killzone is factually doing legit next gen things with its gameplay.

There is also the Owl which offers more gameplay options (distract and flank, offer cover, hack etc) Also lets you repel anywhere you want! Imagine strategically planning a zip line over the enemy base then raining down bullets from the sky on them, as you zipline toward them or over them? Its raining bullets! You will be able to do that in ShadowFall. You can also freely repeal any where you want with the zipline(that makes sense) and drop down at any time to bust a takedown combo on enemies. You can even rain down bullets from the sky while ziplining and double combo it with a drop down takedown on any enemies left! My mouth is already salivating thinking about it all!

(*edit* another idea just popped into my head. If you can throw grenades while ziplining, imagine dropping a grenade on an enemy from atop as you zipline over them. Boom explosion! Then you land and admire your work lol! Or imagine ziplining into a group of enemies kamikaze style and going all out Rambo once you land lol)

Either way, so many options with just the zipline -anywhere you want- mechanic alone! Ive been actually drooling now! Plus smart players will be able to manuver around stragetically with the zipline for flanking positions etc

ShadowFall has such fantastic FPS gameplay based on everything ive seen. Many gameplay possibilities are at your fingertips too. You are given the tools and have different routes to take and its up to you to create your own gameplay experiences in ShadowFall! Dat PS4 share button!

(Last of Us was even more dynamic and sandbox-like in its combat and gameplay. Thats why I love Playstation exclusives, and especially love the Last of Us which is one of the greatest games of all time. Best gameplay out there plus the best stories out there. And Naughty Dog is why I love gaming! )

3. So Killzone has open ended gameplay with multiple routes to take and multiple ways to attack. And you can tackle objectives in any order you want to. That is simply awesome!

When is the last time an FPS has allowed as much freedom as Killzone ShadowFall is allowing? Golden Eye on the N64 and Crysis 1 on PC. Thats it!

Killzone ShadowFall is a return to FPS greatness IMO. Killzone is doing something special for the FPS genre.

Looking at the 3 examples I just gave you - thats why Killzone is so far ahead of every other FPS out there right now on a gameplay front. As an FPS, Killzone is absolutely an innovative FPS and without doubt! Lets switch it up on you. Tell me whats innovative about the scripted QTE riddled Ryse or whats innovative about any other generic xbone launch game like Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct or Forza 5 LMAO.

Not to go too off topic again lol, but damn do I have to mention dat art style in ShadowFall too!

Its so beautiful! The art style of the Vetka side is lush and vibrant. The vibe is very sci-fi futuristic with tall majestic buildings....Annnd Its juxtaposed with the gritty depressing tone/art of the Helgan side. Such an interesting dynamic and contrast going on there! Gonna be awesome to experience. Each side will likely offer their own unique levels too! Ive never seen an FPS do anything like that art wise though.

That dynamic is reflected in the story as well. Remember Vetkans destroyed the Helgan home planet. They live together on Vetka now only seperated by a wall. Tensions rising. Lots of emotions!

Whats going to happen?! Were the Vetkans the "bad guys" all along?? Are there truly no "good guys" and "bad guys" in all of this? What were the motives? Can both ever peacfully co-exist? What about the families that have been effected? Will we see what toll this has all taken on all?

Killzone has such an interesting story premise. If GG games can deliver on half that potential it will still make for a damn great FPS story.

By the looks of the recent story trailer, Killzone looks like it will be the first FPS to have a great memorable story though. Again, the material is there! Its just on GG games to execute! They seem to be on their way to doing so. Too boot Killzone is far and away the best looking game on any console.

All in all, Killzone ShadowFall is looking like a certified killer app! I wont be suprised in the least bit if this Killzone games goes on to be one of the greatest FPS ever. It will sell way more then any other console exclusive for sure. I will bet you real money on that

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

As someone who's used to playing FPS games with a keyboard and mouse, it's going to suck having to play this with a controller.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

That's what they call stealth? A suppressed weapon and slow-mo when entering doors?

I'd rather play Ryse than this and I don't even want an XB1.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 monsterpuncher
Member since 2013 • 177 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

As someone who's used to playing FPS games with a keyboard and mouse, it's going to suck having to play this with a controller.

I dont play on Keyboard and mouse. Cant really compare there!

But ive used both the Xbone and DS4 controllers. Lets just say the DS4 is far and away the best controller ive ever used. Trust me, you will love it with Shadowfall. The controls are sublime.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

Reminiscent of Crysis.

This is a good thing. Hopefully we'll see more Crysis-style open world elements or full designs this generation with FPS games. Down with corridor shooters.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChubbyGuy40

@monsterpuncher said:

How MANY CURRENT FPS have had a variety of ways to play like this? Youd be hard pressed to name more then 2 or even might have trouble just listing 1.

In regards to giving different playstyles/routes;

Deus Ex Human Revolution, EYE, Black Ops 2, Crysis 1-3, Payday 1 and 2, Far Cry 3, and I'm sure there are more. Hell I think even Battlefield 4's SP does this. This type of gameplay isn't limited to FPSes.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By monsterpuncher

@ChubbyGuy40 said:

That's what they call stealth? A suppressed weapon and slow-mo when entering doors?

I'd rather play Ryse than this and I don't even want an XB1.

They arent calling it stealth. They arent trying to have fully fleshed out deep stealth mechanics like the Last of Us has etc

Its just a stealthier approcah you can take. Thats all. Its not like Killzone is going to require stealth lol.

Also, let me get this straight...

You would rather play Ryse:

-A linear scripted QTE fest/wannabe interactive movie done wrong/also has bland art style and cliche story/ Whats ultimately looking to be one of the biggest jokes in gaming.....

THEN play Shadowfall:

-Big open beautiful levels / mulitple ways to approach and tackle enemies / Owl device which offers more tactical options and lets you repel any where you want/ luscious art / interesting story / Whats utilmately looking to be an unrivaled FPS

???

Its official, you have lost ALL what little credibility you had. Your opinion reeks of you know what!

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ChubbyGuy40

@monsterpuncher said:

Black Ops 2, Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 are some of the most generic linear FPS ever.

Listing those games already invalidates what you have to say

Furthermore, Far Cry 3 is an open world game, so that is to be expected from it.

Still, Killzone will go on to have much better gunplay, much better encounters, and likely have a better story due to NOT being spread thin by open world design like Far Cry 3 is. Quality>quantity. Killzone seems to have the perfect open/wide linear style of sandbox+story that makes for the perfect games (ala Last of Us)

And as for Dues Ex, if you are going to hate on Killzone for its "stealth" then you have to hate on the stealth in Dues Ex too. Its not any better! And stealth takedowns in Dues Ex are even fully automated. Literally plays it self

I havent played the other FPS you listed so i cant really talk about them.

But its clear your opinions in this thread have been awful. The point i was making was obvious. What i said stands.You also listed a bunch of OLD FPS games when i aksed for CURRENT FPS

Also, BF4 SP looks scripted as hell.

You being unable to rebut does not invalidate those game's options in gameplay. All of those games have different routes and possibilities that Shadow Fall does. You act as if Shadow Fall is Just Cause 2 but in first-person perspective.

You expect freedom of movement in the overworld/main section with open-world games. Still doesn't invaldiate it.

Killzone is the definition of generic FPS. There's no possibility of redeeming the storyline after 3, and they refuse to change the gunplay to make it exciting. It's yet another linear roller coaster than only cows would eat up. The only thing it has going for it are the graphics. No one cares for Killzone outside of that.

Deus, not Dues, you dunce. At least enemies would hear me if I broke a window in another room unlike what we clearly see in that video. The AI isn't told to react to any sound outside their room. I don't remember mandatory slow-mo when breaching a room either. You even had to be careful with how you knocked out enemies if doing a non-lethal run because the distance of the fall could kill them.

It's clear you're a butthurt cow that's mad he doesn't have any worthwhile launch exclusives and feels the need to talk down to others. All the FPSes I listed are 2011 at the oldest. To rub it in even more, we can add ZombiU and Dead Island to the list.

And Shadow Fall doesn't? Come on, you can do better than this.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 monsterpuncher

@Desmonic said:

Why dafuq did you feel the need to make 3 separate posts to show us 3 videos? O.o?

Anyway, cool beans. Looking really good. Will probably be one of the better looking launch games.

Ive always wondered, is there a way to embed more then 1 video in the same post, because ive tried to many times before and it never lets me .

Also, I can never get pics or gifs to embed. Somebody please tell me how to embed pics and gifs lol!!!!

Anyway, Killzone SF isnt just one of the better looking launch games,

Killzone SF IS the best looking launch game without question.

Nothing comes close to it

Dont even being up Ryse's pre-rendered cut scene trailers. We've all already seen what actual gameplay of Ryse looks like! Its a mess.

Killzone SF certianly looks to be one of the better PLAYING games at launch though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1

@monsterpuncher said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@awaboy said:

"Killzone ShadowFall is a must see if you're interested in a variety of ways to play!"

So you're one of "those" kinda people then?

There's dozens of games that have a "variety of ways to play"

And here comes the pc fanboy/xbox fanboy to downplay any and everything Playstation. That shtick is old and played out.

You couldn't be more wrong about me...

Nothing I said even had any sort of console bias or fanboyism in it. You seem incredibly insecure

oh wait... you're brofists aren't you? That style of posting (the one I'm copying) is easily spotted) that your terrible arguments

Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

The game could use a boost in the pace. Movement and aiming is painfully slow. Feels like a less shitty Crysis 2.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By monsterpuncher

@ChubbyGuy40 said:

@monsterpuncher said:

Black Ops 2, Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 are some of the most generic linear FPS ever.

Furthermore, Far Cry 3 is an open world game, so that is to be expected from it.

Still, Killzone will go on to have much better gunplay, much better encounters, and likely have a better story due to NOT being spread thin by open world design like Far Cry 3 is. Quality>quantity. Killzone seems to have the perfect open/wide linear style of sandbox+story that makes for the perfect games (ala Last of Us)

And as for Dues Ex, if you are going to hate on Killzone for its "stealth" then you have to hate on the stealth in Dues Ex too. Its not any better! And stealth takedowns in Dues Ex are even fully automated. Literally plays it self

But its clear your opinions in this thread have been awful. The point i was making was obvious. What i said stands.You also listed a bunch of OLD FPS games when i aksed for CURRENT FPS

You being unable to rebut does not invalidate those game's options in gameplay. All of those games have different routes and possibilities that Shadow Fall does. You act as if Shadow Fall is Just Cause 2 but in first-person perspective.

You expect freedom of movement in the overworld/main section with open-world games. Still doesn't invaldiate it.

Killzone is the definition of generic FPS. There's no possibility of redeeming the storyline after 3, and they refuse to change the gunplay to make it exciting. It's yet another linear roller coaster than only cows would eat up. The only thing it has going for it are the graphics. No one cares for Killzone outside of that.

Deus, not Dues, you dunce. At least enemies would hear me if I broke a window in another room unlike what we clearly see in that video. The AI isn't told to react to any sound outside their room. I don't remember mandatory slow-mo when breaching a room either. You even had to be careful with how you knocked out enemies if doing a non-lethal run because the distance of the fall could kill them.

It's clear you're a butthurt cow that's mad he doesn't have any worthwhile launch exclusives and feels the need to talk down to others. All the FPSes I listed are 2011 at the oldest. To rub it in even more, we can add ZombiU and Dead Island to the list.

No wonder why so many here have called you out! I can see it now. You are a troll.

Call of Duty BLOPS nor any of the console Crysis games come close to offering what Killzone Shadowfall is offering as a whole.

Its NOT just because of the way you have multiple ways of attack, but because you can also tackle the objectives in any order you want (In Killzone)

By the way, BLOPS 2 dosnt offer multiple ways of attack in the same vien as in Shadowfall. You are straight up lying.

And even if you do some how manage to make a relevant example, dont try to downplay what Killzone is doing just because other games have done "similair stuff"

VERY irrational.

By your standard, no game would ever get credit because all games do similar things!

Its about how its being done or whats its like as a whole I.e Killzone being open-ended, multiple routes to take, multiple ways to attack, AND letting players tackle objectives in any order they want etc

Hell, NO LEVEL from any Call of Duty or console Crysis game offers anything like this:

Loading Video...

Post just one gameplay vid from any Call of Duty or console Crysis game that comes close to the absolute freedom we are seeing in the forrest level of Shadowfall

Go ahead! I will wait.

Another way to look at it, what Killzone Shadowfall is doing is taking Killzone in a totally new direction. Many love it and are excitied for the new direction! I could give a flying rats ass if an old FPS game has done similar things.

If anything, then Killzone is a return to FPS greatness, like has been said before.

You also say that because Killzone 3 had a bad story or was generic, that Kllizone Shadowfall will have a bad story too and so on and so on etc. Again, you show how irrational you are. Go read up about the story in Shadowfall. Its interesting. Go watch the story trailer! The story has potential. Dont judge Shadowfall based on what you saw in Killzone 3. Shadowfall is unlike any other Killzone game. We have the info and gamplay footage that proves so.

Anyway, im not going to respond to anymore of your jibberish and trolling. You are delusional

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

Nice! Looks like it's closer to Crysis 2/3 than 1 and I'm not really saying that as a bad thing.

The twin employees look a bit ridiculous :P

I like this new approach on the franchise.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By monsterpuncher

@Masculus said:

The game could use a boost in the pace. Movement and aiming is painfully slow. Feels like a less shitty Crysis 2.

Dont know what you saw or what you are talking about

It looks fast and fluid to me.

Not everything has to be ADD chipmonk fast and figity like Call of Duty!

Guerilla Games please do NOT LISTEN to morons like this guy! Shadowfall movement looks perfect! Retaining the unique gunplay feel of Killzone while being more responsive, fluid, and faster then ever. I LIKEY!

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By monsterpuncher

@j2zon2591 said:

Nice! Looks like it's closer to Crysis 2/3 than 1 and I'm not really saying that as a bad thing.

The twin employees look a bit ridiculous :P

I like this new approach on the franchise.

Have you seen the Forrest Level in Shadowfall? Its very Crysis 1 eske. Watch the video preview of Shadowfall I just posted:)

I do take issue with comparing Shadowfall to Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 though...

Not only because Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 were bottom of the barrel FPS generic thrash along side the awful generic repetitive Halo 4..

But because.....

Shadowfall is much less linear, looks to have much better -more inspired encounters, has MUCH BETTER art, a much more interesting story to work with, and just over all seems much more interesting...I can keep listing the differences too

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

Looks awesome, cant wait to play!

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

The game looks awesome. I'm definitely expecting it to be my favorite launch game for next gen consoles...

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By monsterpuncher

p.s

I hope there are moments of downtime in Shadowfall like they are in the Last of Us where you have the time to just soak in the beautiful environments and gorgeous art!!!

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33  Edited By Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

ZZZZZ

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By blamix
Member since 2006 • 2028 Posts

Can't wait to kickass in multiplayer

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By monsterpuncher

@Heil68 said:

Looks awesome, cant wait to play!

Same here my brother:)

Nov. 15 cant come soon enough

PS4 day one! Killzone day one! Thank you Sony and Sony first parties!

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

This looks so fucking sad it's laughable

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Even the forest level reminds me of Crysis 2 and a bit of Skyrim mixed in. Not liking how slow the game looks, watching those videos made me want to fall asleep.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 monsterpuncher

@blamix said:

Can't wait to kickass in multiplayer

Enjoy:)

Loading Video...

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 monsterpuncher

@Newhopes said:

ZZZZZ

Why dont you watch something more to your liking...ya know like Gears/Halo/Call of Duty-where all you are doing is moving from corridor to corridor and cover to cover shooting shooting and shooting until ad nasuem!

You ADD addicted douche-bro xbot gamers make me sick! Killzone Shadowfall is a more sophisticated kind of shooter and wont be for "people" like you!

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ChubbyGuy40

@monsterpuncher said:

No wonder why so many here have called you out! I can see it now. You are a troll.

Call of Duty BLOPS nor any of the console Crysis games come close to offering what Killzone Shadowfall is offering as a whole.

Its NOT just because of the way you have multiple ways of attack, but because you can also tackle the objectives in any order you want (In Killzone)

By the way, BLOPS 2 dosnt offer multiple ways of attack in the same vien as in Shadowfall. You are straight up lying.

And even if you do some how manage to make a relevant example, dont try to downplay what Killzone is doing just because other games have done "similair stuff"

By your standard, no game would ever get credit because all games do similar things!

Its about how its being done or whats its like as a whole I.e Killzone being open-ended, multiple routes to take, multiple ways to attack, AND letting player tackle objectives in any order they want etc

Hell, NO LEVEL from any Call of Duty or console Crysis game offers anything like this:

Post just one gameplay vid from any Call of Duty or console Crysis game that comes close to the absolute freedom we are seeing in the forrest level of Shadowfall

Go ahead! I will wait.

Another way to look at it, what Killzone Shadowfall is doing is taking Killzone in a totally new direction. Many love it and are excitied for the new direction! I could give a flying rats ass if an old FPS game has done similar things.

If anything, then Killzone is a return to FPS greatness, like has been said before.

You also say that because Killzone 3 had a bad story or was generic, that Kllizone Shadowfall will have a bad story too and so on and so on etc. Again, you show how irrational you are. Go read up about the story in Shadowfall. Its interesting. Go watch the story trailer! The story has potential. Dont judge Shadowfall based on what you saw in Killzone 3. Shadowfall is unlike any other Killzone game. We have the info and gamplay footage that prove so.

Anyway, im not going to respond to anymore of your jobberish and trolling.

But you're the only one here defending this crappy product.

You're right. CoD offers much better multiplayer and Crysis's SP alone is the full package. Killzone has never been anything more than a graphical showcase.

I see no sandbox. Just larger than average levels with common FPS gameplay.

There's multiple missions in Black Ops 2 that gives distinctive choices in how to handle a certain objective. You wouldn't know that because you haven't played it. Hell that was part of the marketing and you still missed it.

In other words you just don't like being proven wrong. Don't try to act as if Killzone is doing something revolutionary when it's still playing catch-up with CoD.

Well it ain't doing anything new or revolutionary. Hell it's not even the best looking FPS out there.

Actually pretty much every level in every Crysis had multiple routes to take. What you posted is something that was accomplished by Crysis in 2007, and many other games as well. Can't believe I forgot about Bad Company.

Why don't I just link you a playthrough of Crysis 1-3? Doesn't matter though, you're already getting the reaction from someone that you obviously crave since no one else pays attention to you at home.

Totally new? Then why is it still a linear roller coaster that's filled with cutscenes and scripted events? You're a crappy Sony marketer who can't make a point.

You misspelled Shadow Warrior. You peasants get that next year I think.

Bad plot, bad characters, horrible ending with an unnecessary copout for the villain. There's no redeeming that. Playing as generic soldier for resistance or generic soldier for the supposed bad guys isn't interesting. So I watched the trailer, mind explaining what's supposed to have potential? I saw nothing except shiny graphics, lots of cutscenes, and heard a bunch of bad music. Shadow Fall looks exactly like the games before it but with another coat of paint.

Sure you're not.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

What is wrong with the AI, is that being played on the easiest difficulty? Rush into a room with 4 bad guys, slaughter them all while standing in one spot in the open.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

it's Killzone Blops, and to think people bitch about RE6 being CODified

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Truely amazing...

SDC!!!

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By monsterpuncher

@raging_user
said:

This looks so fucking sad it's laughable

That "gameplay" footage of Ryse did look pathetic! Killzone Shadowfall friggen looks amazing tho! Day one!

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By monsterpuncher

@ChubbyGuy40 said:

@monsterpuncher said:

Its about how its being done or whats its like as a whole I.e Killzone being open-ended, multiple routes to take, multiple ways to attack, AND letting player tackle objectives in any order they want etc

Go ahead! I will wait.

You also say that because Killzone 3 had a bad story or was generic, that Kllizone Shadowfall will have a bad story too and so on and so on etc. Again, you show how irrational you are. Go read up about the story in Shadowfall. Its interesting. Go watch the story trailer! The story has potential. Dont judge Shadowfall based on what you saw in Killzone 3. Shadowfall is unlike any other Killzone game. We have the info and gamplay footage that prove so.

Anyway, im not going to respond to anymore of your jobberish and trolling.

But you're the only one here defending this crappy product.

You're right. CoD offers much better multiplayer and Crysis's SP alone is the full package. Killzone has never been anything more than a graphical showcase.

I stopped reading after this! I can already predict that the rest of your post will be full of more incoherent rambling from you.

Be lucky that im even going to respond to you anymore, because after this im done giving a troll like you any more time of the day. So savor it because I know thats what you wanted, my attention, loser!

You are simply not capable of rational thinking

You seem like a bitter hater trying his hardest to ignore reality

You want to know what the reality is!

Shadowfall has already proven to be much different to any previous Killzone game. Shadowfall is a reinvention of the series. Numerous examples have been posted explaining how, plus numerous videos posted as proof proving so

Also, Killzone 2 had the best FPS multi-player Ive ever played! Only Call of Duty Modern Warefare 1 MP can comapre.

Killzone Shadowfall MP however is looking much better then Call of Duty Ghosts MP lol.

You then even call Killzone nothing but a graphical showpiece.

Crysis has been nothing more then a graphical showpiece! The level of irony in your post is off the charts.

Shadowfall is already so MUCH MUCH more then just a graphical showpiece. Again, numerous examples given. Numerous VIDEOS posted as PROOF.

Story is so much more interesting then any past Killzone game too. Watch the damn story trailer. Read up on the story.

(Shadowfall is by the way more then any Crysis console game could ever hope to be gameplay wise! Let that sink in)

Anyway, just go back and re-read the post you were responding to! You were wrong. You will always be wrong as long as you continue with this denial about the new Killzone.

You want to continue the denial, then so be it, thats on you. You are proving to everyone else how delusional you are. I bet you are an xbot troll or PC elitest troll.

Understand that no one cares about what you have to say. Your opinions if we can even call them that are worthless. Everything ive said stands

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Awaboy

Killzone ShadowFall is head and shoulders above every other FPS out there right now (especially in gameplay)

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By monsterpuncher

@cakeorrdeath said:

Looks cool but I wonder why they didn't shoot the hostages in videos 2 & 3. :)

Maybe you werent the mod responsible

But honest question,

How is it that an obvious xbot troll like Sebbi11 can come in here and leave a drive by trolling post. No warnings. His post remains.....

YET a post of mine that i put a lot of thought into, that was thorough with explainations gets DELETED?

How is that fair? Can you do something about that please?

Its bullshit. And Im not famialir with your posts, but i will say that its insane how many mods on Gamespot are xbox fanboys. Something needs to be done about it. Gamers are noticing the bias

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By monsterpuncher

My observations!

Guerilla Games is making Killzone Shadowfall an open-linear/wide-linear style of game-where combat encounters are sandbox like in nature and dynamic, and where story is still fleshed out and just as much a reason to keep playing! That style of game which still relies on solid gameplay that I just described is what seems to make for the perfect games ala Naughty Dog games and ESPECIALLY ala Last of Us.

Only Naughty Dog has been able to pull it off with pin point execution so far though.

No one does quality fun gameplay like Naughty Dog and no one even comes close to merging that gameplay with great story like Naughty Dog

(Last of Us is the greatest game ive ever played and ive been gaming seen on the SNES)

(Naughty Dog with the Last of Us created excellent gameplay, excellent story, and managed to merge both revolutionary gameplay and story together so perfectly and harmonisly as one, like no other developer has ever come close to doing)

(Last of Us was a monumental gaming achievement)

Yeah, Naughty Dogs are Naughty Gods, I know! We all know it!

Naughty Dog is seriously one of the greatest developers gaming has ever seen period.

In fact, as of right now, Naughty Dog IS the best developer in gaming by country miles, and there is NO question about it.

In one gen, two Naughty Dog games -Uncharted 2 and Last of Us revolutionzed their respective genres. What Naughty Dog accomplished this gen is stuff of LEGEND except Naughty Dog managed to make it happen! We are witnessing history with Naughty Dog)

BUT......(and this is the point ive been trying to get at! No, I havent just been ranting off topic for no reason lol)

Im hoping Guerilla Games can make Shadowfall as revolutionary of an FPS- as revolutionary as Last of Us was a survival horror action hybrid game or Unchared an action adventure

Reminds me, Infamous and the Order are looking like total jaw droppers in every way. Both will make huge strides and become the leaders of their respective genres. Then once the Naughty Gods finally release their PS4 master piece upon us will we be in awe of pure greatness! It will be a wrap!

Hey, whats that slogan for the PS4 again? Greatness awaits, yep:) PS4 exclusives are going to be awesome and they will keep on coming and coming baby!

No other company supports their console and developers like Sony does! Sony wont stop, cant stop! The people at Sony are legit passionate gamers who GET gaming and who just want to put out great products that they can be proud of and that people will love. PS4 FTW all day every day. FUK xbone. FUK Microsoft. PS4 is the gamers console! All thanks Sony and Sony first parties:) If loving Sony/Playstation is wrong then I dont want to be right haha!

But as for just launch, there is Killzone Shadowfall and thats not a bad start!

Even if Killzone doesnt end up being as revolutionary of a game as a Naughty God game is....still....IF Shadowfall is just half as good, then Shadowfall will still be a damn awesome FPS!

BUT Guerilla games does already have the great gameplay down with Shadowfall, and an interesting story premise to work with...

Soo come on Guerilla games! You are so close! Make this Killzone game the revolutionary FPS game its always had the potential of being! I have faith in Guerilla Games, especially since they have Sony's support, and since Sony lets their stellar first parties do what they want and make the games they want to make. You can do it! Greatness awaits:)

Viva Killzone! Viva PS4! This is the Killzone game that puts Guerilla games on the map either way!

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Awaboy

Nbmonsterpuncher said:

@ChubbyGuy40 said:

@monsterpuncher said:

Loading Video...

Yes @ChubbyGuy40, as that video clearly shows, ShadowFall is as you put it:

"Still a linear roller coaster that's filled with cutscenes and scripted events"

SMH are you not watching the same videos everyone else is or are you hallucinating?

You're friggen DELUSIONAL man. Just stop it already! You're embarrassing yourself. So much salt and denial over ShadowFall from you. Its simply pathetic.

As a matter of fact, that sentence of yours:

"linear roller coaster that's filled with cutscenes and scripted events"

Perfectly describes Gears of War/Call of Duty/Battlefield 4/Crysis 3 to a tee etc. It does not desribe ShadowFall.

In fact, IF you actually took the time to read up on ShadowFall before ignorantly speaking out your ass about it, YOU'D KNOW that every cut scene in ShadowFall is taking place in first person and that will you be able to control your character during "cut scenes" in ShadowFall....unrivavled control!...but never mind the HUGE OPEN levels, like the Forrest level....which is a literal sandbox...you have freedom to do what you want....never mind the fact that in ShadowFall you can tackle objectives in any order you want, have multiple paths to take to enemies and mulitple ways to take them out i.e THIS VERY THREAD having videos demonstarting the multiple entries you can take and play styles you have at your finger tips in ShadowFall. I wholeheartedly agree with everyone who has called you delusional.

"You're a crappy Sony marketer who can't make a point."

Yet here YOU are in a thread about Killzone, hating, and spouting off non sense while being in complete denial. What are you, a bitter jealous xbot? No, let me guess, you're actually a PC gamer, right? Isnt that the invalid excuse you xbots always use when called out?

Its ok to praise Sony or priase a Playstation exclusive that looks awesome. GTFO! Its not going to hurt you to give some due credit to Sony or Playstation exclusives either.Dont you ever try to switch your hater BS around on real gamers who rightfully prefer the superior Playstation. You sir need to stop with your BS or face consequences from mods

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

The more I see of this game the worse it looks