MS XBox One looks like a complete failure

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@juarbles said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

@always_explicit said:

@juarbles said:

It doesn't just look like, it is a complete failure. Just look at their fans, complete losers without arguments who do nothing but whine.

They dont need arguments, they are enjoying their console. I come here to laugh at the cows like you and Tormentos. I dont need my purchases validated by the masses. Lady Gaga, rhianna and beebs sell more records than the vast majority of bands I like, it doesnt mean their product is better. Same can be applied to cars, food....consoles. Its called preference.

I play games, not sales wars.

I'm not calling it a complete failure just because of lack of sales. It is a complete failure in all areas conceived which makes it a real failure.

Your account is a real failure

Zing!

All areas conceived eh

Such as?

Real gaming, hardware, software, drm, fanbase, business management. The xbone is the epitome of failure.

'real gaming'?

what is real gaming?

sometimes i look at a completely empty bookshelf, which makes it easy to pretend i'm a playstation 4 owner.

is that real gaming?

If you don't understand what real gaming is then I can't do anything much to help you. Us real gamers know what real gaming is. xboners will never understand, I've used an analogy before that it will be like trying to explain relativity theory to a bunch of mice.

hah you are either surfacenerd/elegantspock/failtroll

whats next you are going to say you are a virgin and don't need sex?

Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#103 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

@aroxx_ab:

Well it is more for the cows to remember, this gen is just starting; however I don't really have any stake in the "next gen" consoles. I am happy with the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and the PC.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

So many butthurt lemmings in this thread crying

GameMediator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By GameMediator
Member since 2014 • 75 Posts

not crying, its just frustrating trying to educate dumb immature ^^ ignorant cows obessed with the word "xboners".

seriously... arguing with cows is like a business man trying to educate a 5 year old with an allowance about the importance of money. I can understand PS4 owners who prefer Sony exclusives... but the people who shit all over Xbox one are the most ignorant gamers ever.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

@gamemediator said:

not crying, its just frustrating trying to educate dumb immature ^^ ignorant cows obessed with the word "xboners".

seriously... arguing with cows is like a business man trying to educate a 5 year old with an allowance about the importance of money. I can understand PS4 owners who prefer Sony exclusives... but the people who shit all over Xbox one are the most ignorant gamers ever.

cry some more.

xboners got literally owned 3 times today and once yesterday by DF showing how lastgen titanfall is.

GameMediator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 GameMediator

^^ whatever you say, little boy... talk to me when you grow up

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By killzowned24

@gamemediator said:

whats to discuss or argue? xbone is weak sauce and is a fact. go thread whine elsewhere xboner.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5860 Posts

@killzowned24 said:

@gamemediator said:

whats to discuss or argue? xbone is weak sauce and is a fact. go thread whine elsewhere xboner.

Funny fact, you claim ownage. Yet everytime the PS4 is owned by PC owners.

Most Xbox One owners have excepted the fact graphics will be at a lower resolution yet look pretty damn similar. If you where that bothered about resolution you would get a PC.

GameMediator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 GameMediator

@killzowned24 said:

@gamemediator said:

go talk in the off topic discussion... because everything you say is irrelevant to actual fact.

How am i whining? Xbone is weak sauce? and is a fact? you couldn't be more ignorant... maybe you should go educate yourself before you shit on the X1, we'll see how "weak" it is in the future, not at launch.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 killzowned24

@tdkmillsy said:

@killzowned24 said:

@gamemediator said:

Funny fact, you claim ownage. Yet everytime the PS4 is owned by PC owners.

Most Xbox One owners have excepted the fact graphics will be at a lower resolution yet look pretty damn similar. If you where that bothered about resolution you would get a PC.

As if I care about PC and as if there is any war with it.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 killzowned24

@gamemediator said:

@killzowned24 said:

@gamemediator said:

go talk in the off topic discussion... because everything you say is irrelevant to actual fact.

How am i whining? Xbone is weak sauce? and is a fact? you couldn't be more ignorant... maybe you should go educate yourself before you shit on the X1, we'll see how "weak" it is in the future, not at launch.

you were saying?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By killzowned24
@gamemediator said:

you are so stupid, omg... did you read and understand anything I told you?

obviously not, im done talking to you.

graphics whore... go compare xbox 360 launch games with the original xbox games if that's what you think justifies your "facts". clueless, ignorant, immature kid.

lol you claim ownage saying ps4 has better graphics over xbox one, but say you don't care about pc being better than ps4... what a cow, get lost dip shit.

You may as well give up with graphics that render the same as consoles which are almost 10 years old.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#116 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5860 Posts

@gamemediator said:

you are so stupid, omg... did you read and understand anything I told you?

obviously not, im done talking to you.

graphics whore... go compare xbox 360 launch games with the original xbox games if that's what you think justifies your "facts". clueless, ignorant, immature kid.

lol you claim ownage saying ps4 has better graphics over xbox one, but say you don't care about pc being better than ps4... what a cow, get lost dip shit.

Great come back "get lost dip shit"

Your not worth the effort talking to.