Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@Sevenizz said:

@SolidGame_basic: ‘ People care about games. ‘

Correct - which is why I’m buying an XSX and not a ps5. Movie and anime games aren’t my thing.

That's great and all, but we all know Playstation's diverse library is its strength. Plus, MS is putting all of their games on PC.

I guess your "average joe" who doesn't give a shit about PC and just wants to scream in someone's ear in Fortnite/COD/whatever, will still not give a shit if it's on PC - pricetag is always the factor...

I mean look just look at the mobo i'd buy right now if new AMD CPU lineup wasn't (presumably) just few months away. It costs as much what people expect to buy a whole console for...

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: It’s not even close to being diverse. Sony doesn’t have a quality shooter or racer exclusive in the vein of a Halo or Forza. GT or Driveclub does not compare to 6 available Forza games (more with BC) and Killzone vs the entire Halo collection and Halo 5? Gimmie a break. Shooters and racers are gaming’s biggest genres. Sony fails in these options.

Also, how does PC available games change what I can play on my Xbox One X? It doesn’t and it’s a non argument.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@SolidGame_basic: It’s not even close to being diverse. Sony doesn’t have a quality shooter or racer exclusive in the vein of a Halo or Forza. GT or Driveclub does not compare to 6 available Forza games (more with BC) and Killzone vs the entire Halo collection and Halo 5? Gimmie a break. Shooters and racers are gaming’s biggest genres. Sony fails in these options.

Also, how does PC available games change what I can play on my Xbox One X? It doesn’t and it’s a non argument.

Please stop Halo 5 was outsold silly by Uncharted without even problems so did spiderman and GOW i am sure,those games don't move masses Halo is a tire old series,and Forza is selling some more copies because it is on PC as well.

Racing games are amoung the stales genres out there,side by side with fighting games basically.

I have been hearing this pathetic argument for generations,oh but Sony doesn't have a good racer sony doesn't have a good FPS,is pathetic man who cares the majority of firt person shooter gamers are on COD or other type of games not on Halo.

It doesn't but it make the xbox a redundant platform,if i can get xbox games on PC why in hell would i need an xbox,hell on PC xbox live is Free,so yeah it is a big argument.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Sevenizz

@tormentos: ‘I have been hearing this pathetic argument for generations,oh but Sony doesn't have a good racer sony doesn't have a good FPS’

You’ve been hearing that argument for generations because it’s true.

What does Uncharted, Spiderman, or God of War sales have to do with Sony not having a quality FPS ala the Halo franchise? The hell are you talking about?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tormentos

@Sevenizz said:

@tormentos: ‘I have been hearing this pathetic argument for generations,oh but Sony doesn't have a good racer sony doesn't have a good FPS’

You’ve been hearing that argument for generations because it’s true.

What does Uncharted, Spiderman, or God of War sales have to do with Sony not having a quality FPS ala the Halo franchise? The hell are you talking about?

Yes and for generations i have watch the PS chew and spit the xbox in everything else.

The point is simple you don't have as good games as those on xbox,sure as hell gears is no uncharted,nor sea of thives is spiderman. And so on you will get the idea.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Sevenizz

@tormentos: Taste is relative, you realize. I don’t play movie or anime games so the playstation brand is useless for me.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Sevenizz: Every time somebody says "movie games" and they aren't talking about telltale games or Detroit Become Human style games (can't think of that developers name) they just sound like a complete idiot.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@Sevenizz: well that's YOU.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

I don't think there is any way in hell the XSX will be $400. However, if they somehow pulled off that black magic then it would sell extremely well. However (once again), I expect it to be $500 at the very minimum.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@WESTBLADE said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Sevenizz said:

Correct - which is why I’m buying an XSX and not a ps5. Movie and anime games aren’t my thing.

That's great and all, but we all know Playstation's diverse library is its strength. Plus, MS is putting all of their games on PC.

I guess your "average joe" who doesn't give a shit about PC and just wants to scream in someone's ear in Fortnite/COD/whatever, will still not give a shit if it's on PC - pricetag is always the factor...

I mean look just look at the mobo i'd buy right now if new AMD CPU lineup wasn't (presumably) just few months away. It costs as much what people expect to buy a whole console for...

One of my company laptops performed Windows 10 update and it resulted in no-OS boot error. LOL. F******* MS.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#61 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

@WESTBLADE said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Sevenizz said:

My mobo costs about two consoles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

@Random_Matt said:
@WESTBLADE said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Sevenizz said:

My mobo costs about two consoles.

Good for you, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
@mclarenmaster18 said:

The only thing we can do with Xbox Series X and PS5? just wait.

"Just wait" perfectly describes why i can't PC overhaul yet.
Well, just 2 more days to that GTC 2020 NVIDIA event, which may or may not unveil new GPU's, AMD is quiet about new CPU'S/chipset... Bummer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

@ronvalencia: What happened? Did it delete the boot sector or wipe the entire drive?

Also isn't there in Win 10 an option to switch between two 'target" categories, one for "mainstream" - where you basically are the "beta tester" and "for company use" - which usually came like 2 months later, however with most of the early 'issues' removed? I have localized Win, so excuse me if i'm talking in weird terms...

MS used to have this feature in Win 10's setting for years, did they remove it?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Well you need to tell some of these folk that. Because to the masses it seems like people would rather watch Sony movies, than to play MS games. Even reviewers tend to lean more on Sony's movies than MS's games.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68 I_own_u_4ever
Member since 2020 • 647 Posts

Forbes even thinks it's possible the XSX will come in at $400 per revenge against Sony.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#69 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69456 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:

Forbes even thinks it's possible the XSX will come in at $400 per revenge against Sony.

Well then Forbes is equally dumb.

Martin_G_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Martin_G_N
Member since 2006 • 2124 Posts

No, the XsX won't be $400. MS will not take that big of a loss. They may try to match the PS5's price, but it won't be cheaper. What other reasons is there to buy the XsX besides a few more pixels in some games? Most people who already own the PS4 won't go over to Xbox that easily.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@Pedro said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

Well then Forbes is equally dumb.

Doesn't that mean it wont happen :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 tormentos

@Sevenizz said:

@tormentos: Taste is relative, you realize. I don’t play movie or anime games so the playstation brand is useless for me.

Yes well next time you will make an argument say it is for YOU and don't try to pass it as a FACT for everyone i don't like Racers and FPS have grown stale on me as well,there you go the xbox us useless to me.

But the fact that you call PS games movies is basically the best point anyone can make to descrive what happen with lemmings,you simply hate the success PS have so you reduce your self to call the movies,and if Gears wasn't a game with plently oc cut scenes and crap like that or Quantum break fact is there were simply not as good that is all.

But i get it you prefer sea of thieves,crackdown and garbage like that because as long as it has online it doesn't matter if the game suck ass.

@i_own_u_4ever said:

Yeah it make total sense.

I can picture MS already ""ok lets get revenge on sony by losing 4 billions on the series X is brilliant,i am sure we will end Sony once and for all"".

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Sevenizz

@tormentos: ‘ Yes well next time you will make an argument say it is for YOU ‘

I did. L2read.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 tormentos

@Sevenizz:

Look at the first post I quote from you on this page no you were talking in general.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

First, 'losing buckets of money' isn't good business.

Second, MS have shown they aren't into direct competitions.

And thirdly, hardware doesn't matter, its about the games. And since MS dumped Xbox exclusives, I have very little interest in their consoles. Just play whatever on the PC.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ronvalencia

@mclarenmaster18 said:
@ronvalencia said:

One of my company laptops performed Windows 10 update and it resulted in no-OS boot error. LOL. F******* MS.

Just reinstall the Windows 10 to see if it will work.

Repaired the bootloader and the corporate laptop has Toshiba SSD. Corp laptop is configured for MS Outlook/MS Office, Adobe PDF Pro, VPN and RDP (accounting software installed on RDP servers). A spare corporate laptop was issued instead.

Outside of IT world, I have recommended PS4, Apple Macs and DELL PCs for IT challenged family relatives (I don't want to be their free IT support). XBO was an inferior box per $$ when compared to PS4. This is why I have access to PS3 and PS4 games.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ronvalencia

@WESTBLADE said:
@mclarenmaster18 said:

Well, just 2 more days to that GTC 2020 NVIDIA event, which may or may not unveil new GPU's, AMD is quiet about new CPU'S/chipset... Bummer.

AMD just released mainstream PCI-E 4.0 B550 based motherboards.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Sevenizz

@vfighter: Meanwhile, LoU2’s controversy is stemming from its ‘story (aka movie element)’ and not a word about the gameplay.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Sevenizz: Your point is...?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

@ronvalencia said:
@WESTBLADE said:
@mclarenmaster18 said:

I don't care about "mainstream" though...>.>

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
@mclarenmaster18 said:
@ronvalencia said:
@WESTBLADE said:
@mclarenmaster18 said:

Good luck on upgrading your PC for next-gen!

Luck? As in "i hope you saved up enough"? XD

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#84 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

Microsoft went full PC in next gen so they will win.

beside PC has been wining every generation.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ronvalencia

@mclarenmaster18 said:
@ronvalencia said:
@WESTBLADE said:

Good luck on upgrading your PC for next-gen!

Read my sig with X570.

I have been selling my Intel Haswell era gaming PCs to cover my Ryzen 9 + X570 build.

I sold my ASUS TUF Z87 motherboard to a smaller home builder who needs a slightly up-to-date PC for accounting+MS Office type roles.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ronvalencia
@WESTBLADE said:
@ronvalencia said:
@WESTBLADE said:

I don't care about "mainstream" though...>.>

AMD's B550 is similar to Intel's RocketLake.

Intel Rocketlake

https://videocardz.com/newz/exclusive-intel-rocket-lake-s-features-pci-express-4-0-xe-graphics

VS

AMD B550

Both Intel Rocketlake and AMD B550 has PCI-E 4.0 with CPU's PEG slots and NVMe, but the south-bridge side has PCI-E 3.0

------

AMD's X570 has PCI-E 4.0 for CPU's PEG and NMVe, and southbridge side.

Against next-gen consoles, new PCs should have Intel Rocketlake or AMD B550.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

@ronvalencia: Okay, but my point was that i'm aiming for high-end, which means upcomming AMD Zen 3 CPU (?4800X/4900X?) and chipset (?X670?), though... I don't even bother with Intel since i woke up to that cringefest on May 1st 2020.

Just like i'm waiting for new line up of NVIDIA GPU's (?RTX 3080/3080Ti?).

BTW, i think @mclarenmaster18 was responding to me, since he clearly has signatures available - just misquoted a post ;)

mtron32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4432 Posts

@bluestars said:

The cheaper the better,us real gamers who buy both consoles don’t mind a cheap console or two,leaves money to buy the ps5 games(if they ever announce any) MS got us covered in that area....glorious gamepass HAH

After the 360/PS3 years, I'm only ever buying one of them, this time it was PS4, next it's X1X, the cheaper the better though.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

I'm still expecting to pay $500 but obviously would be great for it to be $400.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:

I'm still expecting to pay $500 but obviously would be great for it to be $400.

Yep, 5 bills seems like a great price considering X1X was launched at that price just a few years ago.

2021-2022 or so, yeah, $300.00 - $400.00 will likely be the norm.