uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58904 Posts

Now all the PC gamers who were talking shit about it can purchase to show off their graphics nobody cares about.

Extremely exciting.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1659420/UNCHARTED_Legacy_of_Thieves_Collection/

Bloodborne please. The Demon Souls etc...

No MP.

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Won't Appear in PS5 and PC Release

Following some speculation that came about a little over a week ago, the multiplayer component of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End has been confirmed to not appear in the upcoming PlayStation 5 and PC remaster Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection. When this collection was first announced by PlayStation and Naughty Dog earlier this year, only the campaigns found in Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy were implied to be in the bundle. And while some fans hoped that this wouldn't end up being the case, Sony has now confirmed what we previously expected.

This confirmation for a lack of multiplayer in Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection came about via a new listing for the game on Steam. Prior to its release in the coming months, Sony pushed live the Steam page today which provided us with a number of new bits of information. Of those new details, multiplayer was said to be left behind for this new release.

"In an experience delivered by award winning developer Naughty Dog can, the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection includes the two critically-acclaimed, globe-trotting single player adventures from Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy," said a detailed description on Steam. "Each story is filled with laughs, drama, high octane combat, and a sense of wonder – remastered to be even more immersive."

At this point in time, the biggest question that now surrounds Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection involves its launch date. Sony and Naughty Dog have yet to say when this new port will actually be coming to PlayStation 5 or PC, outside of committing to an early 2022 window. Considering that the new Uncharted movie happens to also be launching in February of next year, perhaps this game will also release in proximity to the franchise's first foray to the big screen.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7259 Posts

Ha! Cool though. I liked Uncharted 2 well enough, but generally prefer Tomb Raider, even the new ones that were trying to be more like Uncharted. Holding out hope for The Last Guardian and Shadow of the Colossus, but Sony seems more focused on their western studios these days.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

A game inside a movie game.

Loading Video...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

I just assume it is all going to PC, but there's a lot of catching up to do and they'll probably have to prioritize some stuff over others. Real news I guess is what they'd prioritize next. Seems to me Sony is a little tone deaf as people are yammering for Bloodborne like Nintendo fanboys did for years with Mother 3 and it just seems like the obvious choice. But maybe harder to pull of without From Software being on board and/or Sony Japan Studio is being restructured.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22662 Posts

Enjoy the flashback in the library/mansion... Toughest part of the game for me... Took me like 8 naps to get through it.

Second toughest was tieing a jeep winch to a tree. Feel asleep 4 times to that one.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

I've only played one of the Uncharted games (I think it was 3?) for a handful of hours and it bored me to tears.

No interest in this. However part of me wants to buy and play it out of spite so when I come on here I can argue "No, asshole, this game is boring. Yes I played it, I played it specifically so I could argue against it"

👍🤔

@TheEroica said:

Enjoy the flashback in the library/mansion... Toughest part of the game for me... Took me like 8 naps to get through it.

Second toughest was tieing a jeep winch to a tree. Feel asleep 4 times to that one.

Yeah but think of how well-rested you are as a result!

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

They aren't prioritizing Bloodborne because it's success is miniscule compared to others like Horizon, God of War and, Uncharted.

Days Gone is the only outlier. It was an easy port (UE4 game) by a team that was basically in limbo for a bit since a sequel was denied.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#9  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69428 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

I've only played one of the Uncharted games (I think it was 3?) for a handful of hours and it bored me to tears.

No interest in this. However part of me wants to buy and play it out of spite so when I come on here I can argue "No, asshole, this game is boring. Yes I played it, I played it specifically so I could argue against it"

👍🤔

It is not worth it.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

2 is still the best Uncharted, but 4 takes a close second place. Replayed the first 3 games (twice each to get the platinum trophy) but I need to get back and replay 4 and play the dlc turned standalone game (it's name slipped mind at the moment).

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

Played it for free on PlayStation last year and was utter garbage… just one padded section after another and then the dreadfully boring climbing..

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24915 Posts

I rather play Halo than this movie game where you do nothing.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

Mandatory reminder on what this 'game' actually is:

Loading Video...

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Good movie,shit game

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24915 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Mandatory reminder on what this 'game' actually is:

Loading Video...

on other hand Halo infinite first 4 hours are pure gameplay gamey.

this however is do nothing.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7200 Posts

Got to watch this movie on YouTube. It’s a really good game.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10434 Posts
@Nonstop-Madness said:

They aren't prioritizing Bloodborne because it's success is miniscule compared to others like Horizon, God of War and, Uncharted.

i didn't realise bloodborne sold so comparatively poorly. those games sold like 10x more. detroit become human sold 50%+ more than bloodborne lol. sure there is some blame to proportion to pc games for this. can't think what it is exactly but feels like there could be some responsibility there. buy a console you cheap f*ckers

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7200 Posts

@Macutchi: Yeah, Bloodborne was a flop. Sony spent a lot of money developing and advertising the game like the second coming. But barely anyone bought it. Was a major let down.

Cows only buy movie games, sports games, or CoD games. They have to worst tastes in gaming. Always getting milked by those yearly releases with barely any changes.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

4 is definitely the best of them. Not only is the plot a little more than skin deep but so is the gameplay. In some ways it won me over to the series in the end when the first 3 were pretty mediocre IMO

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

@Macutchi: Those three games are insanely successful.

Ex. Horizon sold as well if not more than the entire Killzone franchise. God of War did the same vs the original trilogy too. Uncharted 4 sold 2x Uncharted 3.

Bloodborne probably sold less than Days Gone yet people want it prioritized over franchises that are significantly more valuable.

I don't think the IP is dead but, I'd say a PC port is a long ways away. There's plenty of games I'd port over it today and that list will only get bigger the longer the PS5 is on the market.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

UC 4 isn't going to sell. Just bring bloodborne already.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50552 Posts

The first couple hours is...hard to get through. But very enjoyable after that.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#24 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@Pedro:

Yes it is. Haterade aside, it's easily the best in the series in terms of gameplay and it still plays better than most adventure games out there to date. Yeah, there are a lot of boring walking segments but the firefights are very exciting and fun.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 nepu7supastar7

@TheEroica:

Still making UC4 jokes? That's so 2016.. All the pc only gamers are gonna get a real taste of AAA gaming! Then all those haters will eat their words like hyenas eating globs of sour cream and onion.. 😆

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Pedro

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@Pedro:

Yes it is. Haterade aside, it's easily the best in the series in terms of gameplay and it still plays better than most adventure games out there to date. Yeah, there are a lot of boring walking segments but the firefights are very exciting and fun.

Thanks for sharing your opinion on the matter.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nepu7supastar7

@Pedro:

Facts. Unless you're allergic to fun 3rd person shooters.

pixieValerie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#29  Edited By pixieValerie
Member since 2019 • 359 Posts

I'd much rather have Bloodborne and the Gravity Rush games. Something that doesn't put me to sleep.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34601 Posts
@nepu7supastar7 said:

@Pedro:

So it's great if you remove all the bad stuff, of which there is a lot? Awesome. xD

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pedro

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@Pedro:

First, you don't know what facts are. Second you seem to be confusing your opinion with facts. I understand that is a common problem on this board. You should get that checkout with actual facts. Thanks for sharing your opinion on the matter.😎

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11263 Posts

Cool I guess. Now give use Bloodborne remaster