Move over Farming Simulator 2013, Eruo Truck Simulator 2 is now PC Gaming KING..

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Lucianu (10283 posts) -

The average gamer frowns upon 'kiddy' games. Now they frown upon games that are actually built for a mature, adult minded crowd. 'The f*ck?

#52 Posted by percech (5237 posts) -
You know, I think I'm actually gonna get this game. It looks like a lot of fun watching the Giantbomb quicklook.
#53 Posted by MrYaotubo (2880 posts) -

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

[QUOTE="MrYaotubo"] I guess the "in XBL" remark wasn´t enough for you to understand.the_bi99man

So playing it on another device makes it less grindy?

I think what he was getting at, is that even if you only count the one system (xbox), people log more hours per player into COD than WOW.

Clearly way too hard for him to understand.
#54 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

Thats part of it, but you forgot about the worse textures, less effects, terrible AA, draw distance, and framerate.

faizan_faizan

On the current gen systems maybe, but on the next gen system, that won't be a problem. Xbox 360 & PS3 are 6yr old technology, so of course the texture, effects and framerate aren't going to be up to par with current PC. This is why it's silly trying to compare current PC games with stagnant console games.

I wonder why Aliasing has been a problem for almost every console generation, Even the PS1 had this terrible problem.

they always pack the bare minimum for memory into consoles it seems. Then you have devs cramming content megabyte per megabyte into their games to maximize visuals and efficiency. Bioware had to remove the 'holster weapon' action because they ran out of memory, or so they say.

#55 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

You know, I think I'm actually gonna get this game. It looks like a lot of fun watching the Giantbomb quicklook.percech

I agree, it does look pretty fun.

#56 Posted by McStrongfast (4699 posts) -
Well boo, means I have to wait longer for a proper discount to happen so I can buy it myself.
#57 Posted by faizan_faizan (7869 posts) -

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="blackace"] On the current gen systems maybe, but on the next gen system, that won't be a problem. Xbox 360 & PS3 are 6yr old technology, so of course the texture, effects and framerate aren't going to be up to par with current PC. This is why it's silly trying to compare current PC games with stagnant console games. wis3boi

I wonder why Aliasing has been a problem for almost every console generation, Even the PS1 had this terrible problem.

they always pack the bare minimum for memory into consoles it seems. Then you have devs cramming content megabyte per megabyte into their games to maximize visuals and efficiency. Bioware had to remove the 'holster weapon' action because they ran out of memory, or so they say.

In Mass Effect?
#58 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6364 posts) -

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

[QUOTE="MrYaotubo"] I guess the "in XBL" remark wasn´t enough for you to understand.the_bi99man

So playing it on another device makes it less grindy?

I think what he was getting at, is that even if you only count the one system (xbox), people log more hours per player into COD than WOW.

Do you have a link for this factoid?

And as I said CoD is multiplat.

If anything it's proof that people grind BOTH CoD AND WoW on PC.

#59 Posted by Plagueless (2569 posts) -
[QUOTE="Plagueless"]

[QUOTE="V3rciS"]

fair enough... it's just the way he puts it made me lol! anyway... :P

clone01

Agreed. Also I forgot to mention the boring sceneries we have in the US, like the wheatfields in Oklahoma.

darrell-gulin-golden-wheat-field-under-b

can you imagine living somewhere with NO trees? I drove through the state once, and it was an entire day of nothing but this.

Lol! You been through Wyoming? Not the pretty areas, but the plains. Ugh.

Oh yea, I forgot about Wyoming. Not only are there no trees, but there's no Grass! :lol: At least there are hills though.
#60 Posted by Link3301 (2001 posts) -

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

I think it's cool.

I would buy it if it was American trucking, 357 Pete, US roads, etc.

Not a big fan of Europe.

percech

Meanwhile the game your icon is from is made by a European company.

I think he is refering to the scenery of the continent, not the various peoples who live there.

#61 Posted by McStrongfast (4699 posts) -

I rather have Aerofly FS

Ooooh. They finally got some new scenery outside of Switzerland....

http://www.aerofly.com/afpd/addons.html#addon3en

afpro-dromader-hahnweide.jpg

jun_aka_pekto

Some day someone will make an MMO that combines all of the sims.

Project Planes, Trains, Trucks, Tanks, Subs, Helicopters and F***ing Automobiles.

#62 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] I wonder why Aliasing has been a problem for almost every console generation, Even the PS1 had this terrible problem.faizan_faizan

In Mass Effect?

Yeah, ME3

#63 Posted by EvanTheGamer (1509 posts) -

bump, more need to know the truth about PC Gaming (its best games are non-games)

#64 Posted by MrYaotubo (2880 posts) -

bump, more need to know the truth about PC Gaming (its best games are non-games)

EvanTheGamer

Non games? So GT5 or Forza are also not games? Good to know.

Also,the only thing you´re achieving here is showing the PC has a lot more variety and that every genre sells well there,unlike consoles.

#65 Posted by ionusX (25757 posts) -

Looks better than most games on 360.. Heil68
the master race takes a pot shot once again at the lems..

found their favourite in-game item:

red_ring_of_death_infused_thumb.jpg

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
#66 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

I'm still waiting for a Sim game that's as revolutionary and realistic as Street Cleaning Simulator. Everything else has felt like sh*t ever since.

#67 Posted by BPoole96 (22817 posts) -

A few summers ago I worked a contruction job where I had to drive big ass trucks, even htough I did not have the proper license. It's much harder than I thought. This game reminds me of that :P

#68 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -
If I had the money to throw at it I would. Cozysim2013.