Motorstorm Online impressions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
http://kotaku.com/gaming/original/motorstorm-online-impressions-236355.php

If its as good as these guys are saying they are.I would expect AA for when the game launches.

TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
Yeah, I'm calling AA on this too. I can't wait unitl it comes out, though.
Xeonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Xeonz
Member since 2006 • 1083 Posts
I played Motorstorm at Best Buy and to be honest I never was really impressed by it. Graphics were pretty good looking, I liked the explosions and how the cars broke up into pieces, but I was more impressed by the explosions in Burnout Revenge for 360, it was more intense.
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
Looks like a solid AA title to me. I think it will sell pretty well too.
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
Looks like a solid AA title to me. I think it will sell pretty well too.the-very-best
yep
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Unforgiven2870
Solid indeed.
Manchildshafes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Manchildshafes
Member since 2005 • 1504 Posts

I think it will go AA and possible AAA, either way it is on my list to buy.

rockstar183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rockstar183
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts
I played Motorstorm at Best Buy and to be honest I never was really impressed by it. Graphics were pretty good looking, I liked the explosions and how the cars broke up into pieces, but I was more impressed by the explosions in Burnout Revenge for 360, it was more intense.Xeonz
om that demo they have in stores is like a 6 month old demo from tgs . i have the jp import and the games is way better than that demo . this game with online will be a 8.9 - 9.1 if it had more tracks it would get higher . imo this games funfactor is like 9.5
skyvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 skyvader
Member since 2003 • 946 Posts
AA 8.4 to 8.7 is what I am thinking. They really need to speeed it up though. It looks good but it would look even better in full motion 60fps.
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Unforgiven2870
Now picture this,motorstorm 9.5 if it was destined to be but i doubt but then u have MSG4 that would come out as im share AAA,but then there's the so secretive Killzone2 that no one has heard anything new on it in a few months.Can u at least i think MS would just be aa,msg4 AAA.Killzone2????????? ......... still a question that has yet to be answered.
rockstar183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rockstar183
AA 8.4 to 8.7 is what I am thinking. They really need to speeed it up though. It looks good but it would look even better in full motion 60fps. skyvader
speed it up that game is crazy fast not burn out fast but still very fast .
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Unforgiven2870
[QUOTE="skyvader"]AA 8.4 to 8.7 is what I am thinking. They really need to speeed it up though. It looks good but it would look even better in full motion 60fps. rockstar183

No,but its more like dirt fast :lol:
Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts

[QUOTE="skyvader"]AA 8.4 to 8.7 is what I am thinking. They really need to speeed it up though. It looks good but it would look even better in full motion 60fps. rockstar183

Agreed. I think this game may actually get AAA... AA is a sure thing. But as much fun as the demo is, I think the chances are that it will get AAA... especially with good online.

munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts
yep, high AA, though I bet when a lot of people (who like racing games) play it for the first time, they will have so much fun that they will probably demande that it get AAA. But 4 hours later....
rockstar183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rockstar183

[QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="skyvader"]AA 8.4 to 8.7 is what I am thinking. They really need to speeed it up though. It looks good but it would look even better in full motion 60fps. Sgt_Hale

Agreed. I think this game may actually get AAA... AA is a sure thing. But as much fun as the demo is, I think the chances are that it will get AAA... especially with good online.

funny thing is that demo has the worst track in the game a ppl love it so much
ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts
That demo is awesome, I say 9.2 for the full game score
Xeonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Xeonz
[QUOTE="Xeonz"]I played Motorstorm at Best Buy and to be honest I never was really impressed by it. Graphics were pretty good looking, I liked the explosions and how the cars broke up into pieces, but I was more impressed by the explosions in Burnout Revenge for 360, it was more intense.rockstar183
om that demo they have in stores is like a 6 month old demo from tgs . i have the jp import and the games is way better than that demo . this game with online will be a 8.9 - 9.1 if it had more tracks it would get higher . imo this games funfactor is like 9.5

So? Doesn't mean the final version will look light years different from the demo, they have the same gameplay and probably graphics aren't too different.
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts
The game doesn't even have regular multi-player. IT chances of AAA are very slim, and its chances of being AA are slim.
rockstar183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rockstar183
[QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="Xeonz"]I played Motorstorm at Best Buy and to be honest I never was really impressed by it. Graphics were pretty good looking, I liked the explosions and how the cars broke up into pieces, but I was more impressed by the explosions in Burnout Revenge for 360, it was more intense.Xeonz

So? Doesn't mean the final version will look light years different from the demo, they have the same gameplay and probably graphics aren't too different.

did u not read where i put i have the jp motorstorm it looks much better
iwo4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 iwo4life
Member since 2004 • 1155 Posts
[QUOTE="Xeonz"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="Xeonz"]I played Motorstorm at Best Buy and to be honest I never was really impressed by it. Graphics were pretty good looking, I liked the explosions and how the cars broke up into pieces, but I was more impressed by the explosions in Burnout Revenge for 360, it was more intense.rockstar183

Nobody reads anything. They just spout off.
Xeonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Xeonz
[QUOTE="Xeonz"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="Xeonz"]I played Motorstorm at Best Buy and to be honest I never was really impressed by it. Graphics were pretty good looking, I liked the explosions and how the cars broke up into pieces, but I was more impressed by the explosions in Burnout Revenge for 360, it was more intense.rockstar183

Oh really? By how much? Links? Screens for proof? Otherwise I can't trust you.
gmastersexay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 gmastersexay
Member since 2003 • 3831 Posts

[QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="Xeonz"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="Xeonz"]I played Motorstorm at Best Buy and to be honest I never was really impressed by it. Graphics were pretty good looking, I liked the explosions and how the cars broke up into pieces, but I was more impressed by the explosions in Burnout Revenge for 360, it was more intense.Xeonz

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=transcripts&thread.id=16&jump=true

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25369833

Xeonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Xeonz

[QUOTE="Xeonz"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="Xeonz"][QUOTE="rockstar183"][QUOTE="Xeonz"]I played Motorstorm at Best Buy and to be honest I never was really impressed by it. Graphics were pretty good looking, I liked the explosions and how the cars broke up into pieces, but I was more impressed by the explosions in Burnout Revenge for 360, it was more intense.gmastersexay

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=transcripts&thread.id=16&jump=true

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25369833

Okay, thanks for linking me.