More games announced sub 1080p on XB1 even with June SDK

• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by AzatiS (14229 posts) -

@Indicud: When you see exclusives being 900p/30fps thats all there is to it.

#102 Edited by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@ProjectPat187 said:

@tormentos said:

Man, you still talking about Steam LOL, stop it, what a horrible example as if those steam number mean a damn thing, oh I didnt realize more people would have cheaper hardware compared to people with more expensive hardware, thanks for the reminder I would have never figured that out. Could you also tell me why more people have Chevy Impalas compared to people that have Lamborghini's?

I never seen a person defend weak hardware to the death and be so content with it. Are you poor? Do you hate me because I can afford the best? When you get done yapping, ill repeat it again, the year is 2014 you cows are talking about 1080p, you are only a decade late, thats all im saying. what dont you understand?

Man you still damage controlling what steam show reality...hahaha

Few people go for the ultra powerful GPU stronger than PS4 had been on the market since 2010 yet few have one and the majority have lower than PS4 GPU,is funny how you people brag about how great steam is,but when it show the reality of slow PC adoption rates you go into full DC and want to ignore what it shows..lol

Well that depends on what angle you look at it build me a $399 PC stronger than the PS4..lol Hell a $500 walmart PC don't stand close to the PS4,so power is relative to what you buy so PC has the superior version if you have the hardware..lol

No i am not poor and i use to be a PC gamer back when a desktop towers alone would cost you close to $900 porting a 266mhz CPU,before that i use to own a Mac,my first GPU was an ATI rage,but one get tire of the constant updating,and i have always been also a console gamer.

1080 wasn't a standard on PC on 2004 you freaking moron,and i am beginning to think that you are just a troll without a PC as well,1080p was basically an odd resolution on PC,you would see resolutions like 1920x1200 before seen 1080p,but just getting to that resolution was demanding and ultra expensive and not all games support them not to mention most monitors either,hell i remember having to edit C&C to be able to display higher resolutions,because i think 1024x768 was the highest it would go,i played it on 1280x768 or 1366x768 at that one the game wold slow down when many units were on screen.

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/405761-what-resolution-do-you-play-ut2004-in

This is Epic forums on 2004 a thread about what resolution people play in,odd the highest is 1600x1200 which is lower than 1080p,like i already told you 1080p was an odd resolution on PC,most ultra expensive monitors would show 1920x1200 before showing 1080p.

To ran 1920x1200 you would need an SLI set up,which was quite expensive on 2004,we are talking over 2K PC probably back then,funny enough the xbox 360 on 2005 was running COD better than a $500 7800GTX,and you need it like an $700 dollar PC to put it in,it was doing HDR + AA at 720p when the 7800GTX could not..

At that same resolution and the 7800GTX was more powerful than 2004 GPU on PC.

Oh my fathers day gift wasn't expecting this,so now i most buy a 6 core CPU or maybe an 8 core AMD which is cheap,new ram and make a new PC since my old one just doesn't cut it.

Now i can also play the superior version..hahahahaha

#103 Edited by ProjectPat187 (2097 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@tormentos said:

Man, you still talking about Steam LOL, stop it, what a horrible example as if those steam number mean a damn thing, oh I didnt realize more people would have cheaper hardware compared to people with more expensive hardware, thanks for the reminder I would have never figured that out. Could you also tell me why more people have Chevy Impalas compared to people that have Lamborghini's?

I never seen a person defend weak hardware to the death and be so content with it. Are you poor? Do you hate me because I can afford the best? When you get done yapping, ill repeat it again, the year is 2014 you cows are talking about 1080p, you are only a decade late, thats all im saying. what dont you understand?

Man you still damage controlling what steam show reality...hahaha

Few people go for the ultra powerful GPU stronger than PS4 had been on the market since 2010 yet few have one and the majority have lower than PS4 GPU,is funny how you people brag about how great steam is,but when it show the reality of slow PC adoption rates you go into full DC and want to ignore what it shows..lol

Well that depends on what angle you look at it build me a $399 PC stronger than the PS4..lol Hell a $500 walmart PC don't stand close to the PS4,so power is relative to what you buy so PC has the superior version if you have the hardware..lol

No i am not poor and i use to be a PC gamer back when a desktop towers alone would cost you close to $900 porting a 266mhz CPU,before that i use to own a Mac,my first GPU was an ATI rage,but one get tire of the constant updating,and i have always been also a console gamer.

1080 wasn't a standard on PC on 2004 you freaking moron,and i am beginning to think that you are just a troll without a PC as well,1080p was basically an odd resolution on PC,you would see resolutions like 1920x1200 before seen 1080p,but just getting to that resolution was demanding and ultra expensive and not all games support them not to mention most monitors either,hell i remember having to edit C&C to be able to display higher resolutions,because i think 1024x768 was the highest it would go,i played it on 1280x768 or 1366x768 at that one the game wold slow down when many units were on screen.

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/405761-what-resolution-do-you-play-ut2004-in

This is Epic forums on 2004 a thread about what resolution people play in,odd the highest is 1600x1200 which is lower than 1080p,like i already told you 1080p was an odd resolution on PC,most ultra expensive monitors would show 1920x1200 before showing 1080p.

To ran 1920x1200 you would need an SLI set up,which was quite expensive on 2004,we are talking over 2K PC probably back then,funny enough the xbox 360 on 2005 was running COD better than a $500 7800GTX,and you need it like an $700 dollar PC to put it in,it was doing HDR + AA at 720p when the 7800GTX could not..

At that same resolution and the 7800GTX was more powerful than 2004 GPU on PC.

Still damage controlling Steam? You brought up steam not me, please so me where I ever mentioned steam liar? You must be really getting mad since you cant tell the truth LOL. The fact you used Steam to make up a lie and say thats the reason there is a slow adoption rate is where you lost all credibility.

Who said 1080p was the standard back then? Learn to read idiot. The fact PC gamers were able to run at HD resolutions back then was the point, The only thing the PS4 has going for it is the price per performance, I never said it did not.

I own a PS4 and a Xbox One, thats how I know its overrated, the Lems dont over hype the Xbox One like you Cows do the PS4.

To Cows its all about 1080p in the year 2014, these weak consoles will always hold gaming back whether you like it or not. In another 8-10 years when next gen consoles finally adopt 4k ( something PC gamers are able to run now if they choose ) then you can start talking about 4k all over again abeit another decade late of course LOL.

But hey everything has its market to cater to whomever right? Thats why you have the consoles for the poor people like you and the high end for the people who can afford it, there is something for everyone. What is the problem?

#104 Edited by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@ProjectPat187 said:

Still damage controlling Steam? You brought up steam not me, please so me where I ever mentioned steam liar? You must be really getting mad since you cant tell the truth LOL. The fact you used Steam to make up a lie and say thats the reason there is a slow adoption rate is where you lost all credibility.

Who said 1080p was the standard back then? Learn to read idiot. The fact PC gamers were able to run at HD resolutions back then was the point, The only thing the PS4 has going for it is the price per performance, I never said it did not.

I own a PS4 and a Xbox One, thats how I know its overrated, the Lems dont over hype the Xbox One like you Cows do the PS4.

To Cows its all about 1080p in the year 2014, these weak consoles will always hold gaming back whether you like it or not. In another 8-10 years when next gen consoles finally adopt 4k ( something PC gamers are able to run now if they choose ) then you can start talking about 4k all over again abeit another decade late of course LOL.

But hey everything has its market to cater to whomever right? Thats why you have the consoles for the poor people like you and the high end for the people who can afford it, there is something for everyone. What is the problem?

No i am not damage controlling steam dude,reality is Steam show poor adoption rates on strong GPU it has been like this for ages,because adoption rates on PC are slow you don't buy a PC today to change it 2 years latter,hell i am still running my old dual core AMD rig that use to have a 240GT,before that it was just the Integrated video from my Nforce Board.

Dude 1080p wasn't just there period monitors would display 1920x1200 rather than 1920x1080p it was just an odd resolution,1080p is basically made for wide screen,which most monitors were not on 2004,hell 1920x1200 monitors were quite expensive back then to,it was more common to have a 1600x1200 one like i use to have a 21 inch one which cost me $350.

Anything over 720p is HD..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_with_HD_support

The original xbox was doing it and was a 2001 console,several games on the original xbox supported 720 and 1080i.

So yeah consoles have been there for years,hell most HDTV arrived well after the original xbox,but since the xbox had a PC GPU it would display higher resolutions just like PC.

Lems don't over hype the xbox one.? Were the fu** you post dude.hhahahaa

The cloud.

DX12.

Tile Resources.

New SDK...

They do over hype that crap is the fact that their games continue to under perform what has them at bay,it doesn't serve you to over hype your console when you know is pretty weak no matter what..lol

The PS3 has 1080p games as well,and is a 2006 consoles,basically all games that run at 1080p on a 7850 can run that way on PS4,unless the developer go after graphics in which case the resolution suffer,fact is you can't play Crysis 3 max out on a 7850 at 1080p and spec playable frames.

At 1680x1050 high (not very high) high the game gest 43 FPS average on high.the 7870LE gets 53,now on very high the 7870LE get 34 FPS,and 18 FPS drop so you can imagine how the 7850 falls into unplayable.

So they give up resolution and gain frames at 1680x1050 or probably 900p it would be very high on a 7850,so yeah when your GPU can't do more you go lower,PC gamers have been doing this for years,dropping AA to get a frame boost,lowering quality from ultra to high,or from high to medium.

Trade off are part of PC every day,just like in consoles dude.

4K something SOME PC gamers are running now,grouping all PC gamers under the 4K flag is a joke few gamers are there,1080p is the standard on steam..lol

#105 Posted by ProjectPat187 (2097 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

No i am not damage controlling steam dude,reality is Steam show poor adoption rates on strong GPU it has been like this for ages,because adoption rates on PC are slow you don't buy a PC today to change it 2 years latter,hell i am still running my old dual core AMD rig that use to have a 240GT,before that it was just the Integrated video from my Nforce Board.

Dude 1080p wasn't just there period monitors would display 1920x1200 rather than 1920x1080p it was just an odd resolution,1080p is basically made for wide screen,which most monitors were not on 2004,hell 1920x1200 monitors were quite expensive back then to,it was more common to have a 1600x1200 one like i use to have a 21 inch one which cost me $350.

Anything over 720p is HD..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_with_HD_support

The original xbox was doing it and was a 2001 console,several games on the original xbox supported 720 and 1080i.

So yeah consoles have been there for years,hell most HDTV arrived well after the original xbox,but since the xbox had a PC GPU it would display higher resolutions just like PC.

Lems don't over hype the xbox one.? Were the fu** you post dude.hhahahaa

The cloud.

DX12.

Tile Resources.

New SDK...

They do over hype that crap is the fact that their games continue to under perform what has them at bay,it doesn't serve you to over hype your console when you know is pretty weak no matter what..lol

The PS3 has 1080p games as well,and is a 2006 consoles,basically all games that run at 1080p on a 7850 can run that way on PS4,unless the developer go after graphics in which case the resolution suffer,fact is you can't play Crysis 3 max out on a 7850 at 1080p and spec playable frames.

At 1680x1050 high (not very high) high the game gest 43 FPS average on high.the 7870LE gets 53,now on very high the 7870LE get 34 FPS,and 18 FPS drop so you can imagine how the 7850 falls into unplayable.

So they give up resolution and gain frames at 1680x1050 or probably 900p it would be very high on a 7850,so yeah when your GPU can't do more you go lower,PC gamers have been doing this for years,dropping AA to get a frame boost,lowering quality from ultra to high,or from high to medium.

Trade off are part of PC every day,just like in consoles dude.

4K something SOME PC gamers are running now,grouping all PC gamers under the 4K flag is a joke few gamers are there,1080p is the standard on steam..lol

Why come people dont buy PC's and change them in 2 years? You do know that people buy PC's and change them every year right? Thats the beauty of PC gaming, you can change your hardware anytime you like whether you have to or not, the fact that you have that optioin and consoles dont.

Again Stop using steam to tell you any adoption rate of PC's. Do you think every single computer in the world has steam on it? Does every car have a back seat? What is your point of keep bringing up the PC adoption rate in the first place? You quickly went full retard and went from resolution to market share. Any cheap tablet powered wobblestation will have a much larger adoption rate than high end gaming. Again why come more people have Impalas vs Lamborghinis?

Thanks for letting me know anything over 720p is HD, even my grandmother knew this and I didnt so thanks. But let me ask you this, why come 1080p is being brought up now by the cows in the year 2014?

I dont think Lems hype the Xbox at all, the cloud, new sdk, DX12 are reasons why the Xbox one will still be a great competitive console, in no way does that bash the PS4, meanwhile Cows bash Xbox One about resolution, its pathetic. How long do you think it will be before another Cow makes a thread about resolution? You Cows over hype the PS4 because it runs at 1080p LOL.

I wonder why all cows always talk about is resolution, maybe thats some kinda of side effect when you have no games to play.

#106 Posted by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@ProjectPat187 said:

Why come people dont buy PC's and change them in 2 years? You do know that people buy PC's and change them every year right? Thats the beauty of PC gaming, you can change your hardware anytime you like whether you have to or not, the fact that you have that optioin and consoles dont.

Again Stop using steam to tell you any adoption rate of PC's. Do you think every single computer in the world has steam on it? Does every car have a back seat? What is your point of keep bringing up the PC adoption rate in the first place? You quickly went full retard and went from resolution to market share. Any cheap tablet powered wobblestation will have a much larger adoption rate than high end gaming. Again why come more people have Impalas vs Lamborghinis?

Thanks for letting me know anything over 720p is HD, even my grandmother knew this and I didnt so thanks. But let me ask you this, why come 1080p is being brought up now by the cows in the year 2014?

I dont think Lems hype the Xbox at all, the cloud, new sdk, DX12 are reasons why the Xbox one will still be a great competitive console, in no way does that bash the PS4, meanwhile Cows bash Xbox One about resolution, its pathetic. How long do you think it will be before another Cow makes a thread about resolution? You Cows over hype the PS4 because it runs at 1080p LOL.

I wonder why all cows always talk about is resolution, maybe thats some kinda of side effect when you have no games to play.

Oh but that is not what steam show,all the contrary adoption rates are ultra slow what games really demand by spec minimum 4 core CPU.?

Watchdogs and which more.?

On Consoles 3 core six threads were use since 2005,1 PPE 6 SPE on the PS3 side you know how many years it took for PC to get propet multicore coding on games.?

When i bough my dual core AMD which is a Athlon X2 few programs even support it,i basically own one for show,because most applications were single core oriented,years pass before most apps were written with multi core processors in mind,adoption rate is so slow on PC that prevent any push of real hardware that is powerful because there is a lack of adoption.

Yeah consoles don't have the high price either and all games run for the generation,Crysis 3 on consoles when the 7800GTX would not run it is a testament to that.

Steam is the biggest service on PC for games period,stop your damage controls the same rules that apply to steam apply else where,hell there is a bigger change that outside steam the stats are even worse,since most hardware gamers step into steam most softcore one don't,so yeah probably the adoption rate is far worse than steam show outside.

Playing Candy Crush doesn't require a 560Ti.

Well apparently you didn't sicne you were holding tied to the wholde HD on PC and not on console argument dude.

1080p is the standard on steam when 1440 or beyond is the standard you have a point,by the way the most used resolution on steam after 1080p is 1366x768 which is barely over 720p.. So yeah way more people play on 1080p or below that those who play higher..

Well that would make you a blind lemming problem,i guess is that soft spot you so call hermit have for MS and windows which make you go easy on the xbox,see Ryse and Quantum brake threads for confirmation of hype..lol

The problem again with hypocrites like you is that resolution matter when is PC vs consoles but as soon as you see a PS4 owner making a resolution thread against the xbox one you get all anal,again soft spot for MS,if resolution is an advantage for PC,it is for the PS4 vs the xbox one deal with it this is Systems wars,not PC+ vs PS4 wars..lol

#107 Edited by ProjectPat187 (2097 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

Oh but that is not what steam show,all the contrary adoption rates are ultra slow what games really demand by spec minimum 4 core CPU.?

Watchdogs and which more.?

On Consoles 3 core six threads were use since 2005,1 PPE 6 SPE on the PS3 side you know how many years it took for PC to get propet multicore coding on games.?

When i bough my dual core AMD which is a Athlon X2 few programs even support it,i basically own one for show,because most applications were single core oriented,years pass before most apps were written with multi core processors in mind,adoption rate is so slow on PC that prevent any push of real hardware that is powerful because there is a lack of adoption.

Yeah consoles don't have the high price either and all games run for the generation,Crysis 3 on consoles when the 7800GTX would not run it is a testament to that.

Steam is the biggest service on PC for games period,stop your damage controls the same rules that apply to steam apply else where,hell there is a bigger change that outside steam the stats are even worse,since most hardware gamers step into steam most softcore one don't,so yeah probably the adoption rate is far worse than steam show outside.

Playing Candy Crush doesn't require a 560Ti.

Well apparently you didn't sicne you were holding tied to the wholde HD on PC and not on console argument dude.

1080p is the standard on steam when 1440 or beyond is the standard you have a point,by the way the most used resolution on steam after 1080p is 1366x768 which is barely over 720p.. So yeah way more people play on 1080p or below that those who play higher..

Well that would make you a blind lemming problem,i guess is that soft spot you so call hermit have for MS and windows which make you go easy on the xbox,see Ryse and Quantum brake threads for confirmation of hype..lol

The problem again with hypocrites like you is that resolution matter when is PC vs consoles but as soon as you see a PS4 owner making a resolution thread against the xbox one you get all anal,again soft spot for MS,if resolution is an advantage for PC,it is for the PS4 vs the xbox one deal with it this is Systems wars,not PC+ vs PS4 wars..lol

But see thats your problem, resolution never mattered to me, only to you cows. Hence the reason we are talking about resolution now, hence this thread was created about resolution, hence this thread was made by a cow, hence the reason a cow like you are defending your weak console about it doing struggle 1080p LOL. Nice way to try to twist the cow game onto Lemmings and others, pretty funny how after the PS4 came out now its all about resolution, 1080p decade ago resolution at that, will you consolites ever come up to date or will you always be satified with your tablet in a black box?

Still talking about Steam hey? Is this what you cows do when you cant prove a point, talk about steam even though steam has nothing to do with resolution? Its pretty sad you cant even stay on the subject.

Explain damage control? I would like to know how I damage control steam just because it has nothing to do with resolution, in that case stop your 1080p weak PS4 damage control cow. 1080p has been the standard, but in 2014 and 1080p is still barely a standard for these so called next gen weak consoles, but of course we all know your Sony obsession has you blinded on purpose, im not sure how much Sony pays you to lay in bed with them but sorry you cant convince me about your made up lies and dumb logic that equates to absolutely jack, who do you think you are fooling?

You dont see me saying anything about the Xbox One so how you figure im a Microsoft fan? Just because you are a Sony worshiper doesnt mean I have to love Microsoft, dont you know that?

#108 Posted by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@ProjectPat187 said:

But see thats your problem, resolution never mattered to me, only to you cows. Hence the reason we are talking about resolution now, hence this thread was created about resolution, hence this thread was made by a cow, hence the reason a cow like you are defending your weak console about it doing struggle 1080p LOL. Nice way to try to twist the cow game onto Lemmings and others, pretty funny how after the PS4 came out now its all about resolution, 1080p decade ago resolution at that, will you consolites ever come up to date or will you always be satified with your tablet in a black box?

Still talking about Steam hey? Is this what you cows do when you cant prove a point, talk about steam even though steam has nothing to do with resolution? Its pretty sad you cant even stay on the subject.

Explain damage control? I would like to know how I damage control steam just because it has nothing to do with resolution, in that case stop your 1080p weak PS4 damage control cow. 1080p has been the standard, but in 2014 and 1080p is still barely a standard for these so called next gen weak consoles, but of course we all know your Sony obsession has you blinded on purpose, im not sure how much Sony pays you to lay in bed with them but sorry you cant convince me about your made up lies and dumb logic that equates to absolutely jack, who do you think you are fooling?

You dont see me saying anything about the Xbox One so how you figure im a Microsoft fan? Just because you are a Sony worshiper doesnt mean I have to love Microsoft, dont you know that?

First line maximum hypocrisy...lol

Yeah it never matter to you mister 1080p in 2004..lol

Lets see the xbox had higher resolution than the PS2,the xbox 360 enjoyed higher resolution than the PS3 by a small margin in some games,and some how is cows who care about resolution..hahaha

Again where the fu** has you been for the past 13 years,lemming hyped resolution advantage pretty much sinde the xbox landed on 2001,trend that continue well into the xbox 360 and now they say sh** because it is the PS4 the one with the advantage,y have a 2005 join date yet less than 2000 which mean troll account or basically you were never here to post.

Is the only way to explain how you miss lemming thread about superior xbox 360 version of games based on 100 more pixels in call of duty,not 720p vs 1080p like it happen this last november no 100 pixels..lol

Lets see i have stats from the most used game service on PC and you have jack sh** to prove your point so yeah Steam >>>> your biased ass opinion with no proof what so ever...

Again call me when dual core stop been a majority on steam then you will have a point.

I know what the PS4 can do and what it can,again i give you a nice Crysis 3 example on how the 7850 which the majority of gamers on PC are under it spec wise can't run it on 1080p max out period,if you don't go 1680x1050 or lower you can't play that game max out,on a mid range 2012 GPU that went on sale for $250 2 years ago.

And this is what the reason why your are so mad because the service you hermit hype prove most of you don't pay for the ultra expensive and go much more conservative..lol

Because of your blindness towards lemmings,want to preten d cow started the resolution war.? Be my guess it is you who look stupid since the war started way before you where here and xbox fans always used visuals and resolution over the PS2,PS3 and is now that they xbox one is heavily outgunned that they don't care about resolution,last gen sites like polygon and adam sassler were brave enough to call COD superior on xbox 360 vs PS3 for a few pixels more,now this gen some how 720p vs 1080p wasn't big enough for them to call the PS4 version superior..hahahaha

Even so call journalist are full of sh** when it come to resolution wars,PC>PS4> Xbox one deal with it,it will not change any time soon and you will see many more topics about it...

#109 Edited by ProjectPat187 (2097 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

First line maximum hypocrisy...lol

Yeah it never matter to you mister 1080p in 2004..lol

Lets see the xbox had higher resolution than the PS2,the xbox 360 enjoyed higher resolution than the PS3 by a small margin in some games,and some how is cows who care about resolution..hahaha

Again where the fu** has you been for the past 13 years,lemming hyped resolution advantage pretty much sinde the xbox landed on 2001,trend that continue well into the xbox 360 and now they say sh** because it is the PS4 the one with the advantage,y have a 2005 join date yet less than 2000 which mean troll account or basically you were never here to post.

Is the only way to explain how you miss lemming thread about superior xbox 360 version of games based on 100 more pixels in call of duty,not 720p vs 1080p like it happen this last november no 100 pixels..lol

Lets see i have stats from the most used game service on PC and you have jack sh** to prove your point so yeah Steam >>>> your biased ass opinion with no proof what so ever...

Again call me when dual core stop been a majority on steam then you will have a point.

I know what the PS4 can do and what it can,again i give you a nice Crysis 3 example on how the 7850 which the majority of gamers on PC are under it spec wise can't run it on 1080p max out period,if you don't go 1680x1050 or lower you can't play that game max out,on a mid range 2012 GPU that went on sale for $250 2 years ago.

And this is what the reason why your are so mad because the service you hermit hype prove most of you don't pay for the ultra expensive and go much more conservative..lol

Because of your blindness towards lemmings,want to preten d cow started the resolution war.? Be my guess it is you who look stupid since the war started way before you where here and xbox fans always used visuals and resolution over the PS2,PS3 and is now that they xbox one is heavily outgunned that they don't care about resolution,last gen sites like polygon and adam sassler were brave enough to call COD superior on xbox 360 vs PS3 for a few pixels more,now this gen some how 720p vs 1080p wasn't big enough for them to call the PS4 version superior..hahahaha

Even so call journalist are full of sh** when it come to resolution wars,PC>PS4> Xbox one deal with it,it will not change any time soon and you will see many more topics about it...

Yea call me mister 1080p 2004 which is past tense, Meanwhile your're mister 1080p 2014 LOL. Welcome to the future, you are only half way there LOL.

I really got you mad in your feelings, I tend to do that to resolution cows, save that wall of lies and bs you keep repeating, I guess you are running out of lies because you keep repeating the same BS, did you think I didnt read the lies and retarded examples you used before thats not even related to the subject to begin with? Typical cow.

You cant even type idiot and have the nerve to type a wall of text.

Fool you still talking about Steam? I dare you to stfu about Steam? You are pulling numbers out your biased Sony fanboy ass as usual, then I guess you figure we are suppose to believe your made up inaccurate Steam numbers? Is this really the best you can do COW?

In 2014 its all about 1080p, Consolites will always be behind the times. I'll just keep it simple instead of digging numbers and then tell lies about it all. After all Market share and resolution are two totally different things, but I guess you cant handle how im embarrassing you so its getting hard for you to stay on the subject cuz you have to resort to market share LOL.

Again lets see how long it will be before a COW post the next Xbox One game running in 900p. After all 1080p in the year 2014 is something to behold and rejoice to those poor people who can only afford these weak tablet PC's ala PS4.

Dont it just suck to know the PS4 is overrated and underpowered and has no games and wobbles and barely runs games at 1080p without sacrificing all the graphics just to get at that resolution?

Dont it just sucks to know you hate people that can afford high end gaming PCs and consoles while you are poor and can only afford a PS4?

Dont it just suck to be a Sony fan?

Dont it just suck to be you?

#110 Edited by Vecna (3425 posts) -

Remember how Sony said the cell would be running super computers? Yeah the only thing the cell is running is PSNOW servers. Feel the hype.

The cell making computers obsolete, the cloud making the Xbox awesomesauce. Yeah console fanboys are pretty much the same on all sides.

Sorry kiddies, you just got watered down pcs after all of the promises.

My prediction, once the steam machines come out and remove the PS4 as the most powerful console it will be all about games again instead of 1080p. lulz.....

#111 Edited by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

lems don't care about better performance on multiplats anymore, they all have pc's now. Although that's not gonna help fable to run at higher frame and res.

sniggered

#112 Posted by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

@batt1eratt1e said:

Let's talk about the lack of updates the PS4 receives and how MS is consistently improving the Xbox One.

Lets talk about your glaring insecurity and deflection along with your inability to handle the discussion at hand.

#113 Posted by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@ProjectPat187 said:

Yea call me mister 1080p 2004 which is past tense, Meanwhile your're mister 1080p 2014 LOL. Welcome to the future, you are only half way there LOL.

I really got you mad in your feelings, I tend to do that to resolution cows, save that wall of lies and bs you keep repeating, I guess you are running out of lies because you keep repeating the same BS, did you think I didnt read the lies and retarded examples you used before thats not even related to the subject to begin with? Typical cow.

Fool you still talking about Steam? I dare you to stfu about Steam? You are pulling numbers out your biased Sony fanboy ass as usual, then I guess you figure we are suppose to believe your made up inaccurate Steam numbers? Is this really the best you can do COW?

In 2014 its all about 1080p, Consolites will always be behind the times. I'll just keep it simple instead of digging numbers and then tell lies about it all. After all Market share and resolution are two totally different things, but I guess you cant handle how im embarrassing you so its getting hard for you to stay on the subject cuz you have to resort to market share LOL.

Again lets see how long it will be before a COW post the next Xbox One game running in 900p. After all 1080p in the year 2014 is something to behold and rejoice to those poor people who can only afford these weak tablet PC's ala PS4.

Dont it just suck to know the PS4 is overrated and underpowered and has no games and wobbles and barely runs games at 1080p without sacrificing all the graphics just to get at that resolution?

Dont it just sucks to know you hate people that can afford high end gaming PCs and consoles while you are poor and can only afford a PS4?

Exactly i did it to illustrate that you do care...lol

Call it lies bro..

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Hahahaha 1GB most video memory on GPU that tell the whole story about PC..

1080p 32% fallow by 1366x768 with 24% and 1600x900 (900p) with 7%...lol

I call it reality now what do you have to back up your arguments.?

We don't care last yeat the best 2 games on metacritics were no on PC,GTA5 and TLOU funny what is higher rated on PC than any of those last year.? Oh i see so much power for nothing,you know why most people don't own ultra powerful rigs.?

Because to play Dota 2 or counter strike you don't need a Gforce Titan...hahahaha

Well tell that to the majority of PC gamers which hardware are on 1080p even that more powerful hardware than the PS4 exist since 2010..hahaha

I don't even think you are a PC gamer you are a troll who doesn't back up anything it say...

#115 Edited by ProjectPat187 (2097 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

Exactly i did it to illustrate that you do care...lol

Call it lies bro..

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Hahahaha 1GB most video memory on GPU that tell the whole story about PC..

1080p 32% fallow by 1366x768 with 24% and 1600x900 (900p) with 7%...lol

I call it reality now what do you have to back up your arguments.?

We don't care last yeat the best 2 games on metacritics were no on PC,GTA5 and TLOU funny what is higher rated on PC than any of those last year.? Oh i see so much power for nothing,you know why most people don't own ultra powerful rigs.?

Because to play Dota 2 or counter strike you don't need a Gforce Titan...hahahaha

Well tell that to the majority of PC gamers which hardware are on 1080p even that more powerful hardware than the PS4 exist since 2010..hahaha

I don't even think you are a PC gamer you are a troll who doesn't back up anything it say...

Tormented, Tormented, Oh Tormented, you will never get it through that slow mentally challenged brain damaged head of yours, I mean no point debating with Sony's biggest troll since you continue to use inaccurate made up steam numbers turning the debate into market share to refute your failed 1080p argument.

Just be happy you can afford a PS4 since you cant afford a high end PC and all 3 consoles, instead of getting mad, making up lies, and posting inaccurate steam numbers and trolling every thread made by a cow about a Xbox One game running in 900p, just enjoy your PS4, OOPS IT HAS NO GAMES my bad.

#116 Edited by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@ProjectPat187 said:

Tormented, Tormented, Oh Tormented, you will never get it through that slow mentally challenged brain damaged head of yours, I mean no point debating with Sony's biggest troll since you continue to use inaccurate made up steam numbers turning the debate into market share to refute your failed 1080p argument.

Just be happy you can afford a PS4 since you cant afford a high end PC and all 3 consoles, instead of getting mad, making up lies, and posting inaccurate steam numbers and trolling every thread made by a cow about a Xbox One game running in 900p, just enjoy your PS4, OOPS IT HAS NO GAMES my bad.

Hehehe....lol Alter account confirmed...hahahahahaa

Back up your claims of GTFO...hahahaha

Oh wait you can't steam proves few Hermits go for the ultra powerful and most are on old ass hardware.

In fact let me tell you something i to have a dual core AMD alto i don't run steam on my PC,my mother board is old is DDR2 dual channel.my memory is 800mhz,and i got as gift for fathers day a R9 270,now i have to make a new PC for that card because well on PC you have the beauty of been able to upgrade parts,but when your mother bard is a few years old,is not as easy say as been done,i could put a quad core FX on my mother board but for what purpose.? my system memory will bottle neck me is DDR2.

So you see many people on steam are like me,i don't think most of those who own a dual core on steam can upgrade to a new CPU without having bottle neck an will probably require them to ditch their old rigs like it is the came with me.

PC will always be ahead problem is the majority of its user will not be.

I can afford a PC and all platforms as well bro,just because i don't trow my money away on something i will probably not play much doesn't mean i am broke,hell i am thinking about getting a second R9 270 and make an SLI set up,sure is not the most powerful but dual R9 270 will ensure 1080p 60FPS for quite some time for me,and since i got 1 free is even more tenting i could use a new PC as well my old rig can retire with honors it served well...

#117 Posted by delta3074 (19951 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@Vecna said:

The Xflop is a steaming pile of crap. There is no denying it. Too bad the POS4 is a steaming pile of crap with a cherry on top. That is the sad reality when you put cell phone processors in supposed next gen consoles. Compromises all gen long consolites. Enjoy!

Like 90% of PC out there.

Pc's don't use ARM processors dude

#118 Posted by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@tormentos said:

@Vecna said:

The Xflop is a steaming pile of crap. There is no denying it. Too bad the POS4 is a steaming pile of crap with a cherry on top. That is the sad reality when you put cell phone processors in supposed next gen consoles. Compromises all gen long consolites. Enjoy!

Like 90% of PC out there.

Pc's don't use ARM processors dude

No but few have an i7 black edition ultra powerful.

Oh neither does the PS4 its CPU is a Jaguar not an ARM one..

#120 Edited by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

you realise that even if only 10% of Pc's are more powerful than the PS4 thats still MORE Pc's out in the wild that are more powerful than the PS4 right?

You also realise the Jaguar was designed for tablets as well right?

The Jaguar IS based on ARM processors dude

'At the core-level, Jaguar still looks a lot like Bobcat. The same dual-issue, out-of-order architecture that AMD introduced in 2010 remains intact with Jaguar. The same L1 cache, front end and execution blocks are all still here. Given the ARM transition from a dual-issue, out-of-order core with Cortex A9 to a three-issue, OoO design with the Cortex A15, I expected something similar from AMD. Despite moving to a smaller manufacturing process (28nm), AMD was very focused on increasing performance within the same TDP or lower with Jaguar. The driving motivator? While Bobcat ended up in netbooks, nettops and other low cost, but thick machines, Jaguar needed to go into even thinner form factors: tablets. AMD still has no intentions of getting into the smartphone SoC space, but the Windows 8 (and Android?) tablet market is fair game. Cellular connectivity isn’t a requirement there, particularly at the lower price points, and AMD can easily be a second source alternative to Intel Atom based designs.'

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6976/amds-jaguar-architecture-the-cpu-powering-xbox-one-playstation-4-kabini-temash

Both the PS4 and Xboone are using CPU's designed for tablets basically.

Dude there is like 12 million people with stronger PC than the PS4 by steam stats,12 million when GPU stronger than the PS4 had been available since 2010,that show a horrible adoption rate ever far far lower than the xbox one.

So by this year end the number of people with a PS4 should out numer the people who own a more powerful PC than the PS4.

Jaguar is not based on ARM where the fu** did you pull that sh** bro.?

I suggest you stick with things you know and stop saying such stupid crap,the Jaguar has several version one for tables one laptops,Kabini is insde the PS4 and xbox one Temash is the one for tablets which go up to 1.4ghz,Kabini from 1.5ghz up to 2ghz.

In not part it say Jaguar is based on ARM what is say is that ARM moved from dual issue out of order core to another design so they expected AMD to do the same on ITS Design..

Nice way to miss read,read the first bold part from what you quoted basically Jaguar is Bobcat architecture with some improvements,is not ARM dude.

AMD will be building two APUs based on Jaguar: Kabini and Temash. Kabini is AMD’s mainstream APU, which you can expect to see in ultra-thin affordable notebooks.

Same link,...lol

Temash is the tablet one and goes up to 1.4ghz,the xbox one is 1.7 and the PS4 1.6ghz so no is not Temash is Kabini which is for notebooks.

Final nail in the coffin.

Look at that the i7 doesn't has 100% advantage vs the PS4 CPU yet the PS4 CPU has 400% advantage over a tablet like CPU. lol

Maybe you are from those minds who think that all 1ghz CPU were created alike and that because some is 1.0ghz it can't beat something that is 1.4ghz..lol

#121 Posted by delta3074 (19951 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

you realise that even if only 10% of Pc's are more powerful than the PS4 thats still MORE Pc's out in the wild that are more powerful than the PS4 right?

You also realise the Jaguar was designed for tablets as well right?

The Jaguar IS based on ARM processors dude

'At the core-level, Jaguar still looks a lot like Bobcat. The same dual-issue, out-of-order architecture that AMD introduced in 2010 remains intact with Jaguar. The same L1 cache, front end and execution blocks are all still here. Given the ARM transition from a dual-issue, out-of-order core with Cortex A9 to a three-issue, OoO design with the Cortex A15, I expected something similar from AMD. Despite moving to a smaller manufacturing process (28nm), AMD was very focused on increasing performance within the same TDP or lower with Jaguar. The driving motivator? While Bobcat ended up in netbooks, nettops and other low cost, but thick machines, Jaguar needed to go into even thinner form factors: tablets. AMD still has no intentions of getting into the smartphone SoC space, but the Windows 8 (and Android?) tablet market is fair game. Cellular connectivity isn’t a requirement there, particularly at the lower price points, and AMD can easily be a second source alternative to Intel Atom based designs.'

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6976/amds-jaguar-architecture-the-cpu-powering-xbox-one-playstation-4-kabini-temash

Both the PS4 and Xboone are using CPU's designed for tablets basically.

Dude there is like 12 million people with stronger PC than the PS4 by steam stats,12 million when GPU stronger than the PS4 had been available since 2010,that show a horrible adoption rate ever far far lower than the xbox one.

So by this year end the number of people with a PS4 should out numer the people who own a more powerful PC than the PS4.

Jaguar is not based on ARM where the fu** did you pull that sh** bro.?

I suggest you stick with things you know and stop saying such stupid crap,the Jaguar has several version one for tables one laptops,Kabini is insde the PS4 and xbox one Temash is the one for tablets which go up to 1.4ghz,Kabini from 1.5ghz up to 2ghz.

In not part it say Jaguar is based on ARM what is say is that ARM moved from dual issue out of order core to another design so they expected AMD to do the same on ITS Design..

Nice way to miss read,read the first bold part from what you quoted basically Jaguar is Bobcat architecture with some improvements,is not ARM dude.

AMD will be building two APUs based on Jaguar: Kabini and Temash. Kabini is AMD’s mainstream APU, which you can expect to see in ultra-thin affordable notebooks.

Same link,...lol

Temash is the tablet one and goes up to 1.4ghz,the xbox one is 1.7 and the PS4 1.6ghz so no is not Temash is Kabini which is for notebooks.

Final nail in the coffin.

Look at that the i7 doesn't has 100% advantage vs the PS4 CPU yet the PS4 CPU has 400% advantage over a tablet like CPU. lol

Maybe you are from those minds who think that all 1ghz CPU were created alike and that because some is 1.0ghz it can't beat something that is 1.4ghz..lol

Bobcat is an ARM processor dude

http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/video/pcw/docs/598/346/p9.pdf

#122 Edited by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

That link doesn't say that anywhere it say ARM vs Bob Cat vs Atom in fact...

And show the difference architectures of the CPU...come on man stop you loss the argument.

Bobcat is a microarchitecture created by AMD aimed at low-power/low-cost market.

The Bobcat x86 CPU core design has since been completed and implemented in AMD APU processor products with a TDP of 18 W or less. The core is targeted at low-power markets like netbooks/nettops, ultra-portable laptops, consumer electronics and the embedded market. Since its launch, Bobcat-based CPUs have also been used by OEMs on larger laptops. Architecture specifics:[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobcat_(microarchitecture)

#123 Posted by delta3074 (19951 posts) -
@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

That link doesn't say that anywhere it say ARM vs Bob Cat vs Atom in fact...

And show the difference architectures of the CPU...come on man stop you loss the argument.

Fair enough, i lost this one, you still got aways to go if you are keeping score though dude

the point is that there are currently more PC's that are more powerful than the PS4 out in the wild.

How can you be so sure that Ps4's will outnumber high end Pc's by the end of the year? did Pc's suddenly stop selling?.

It's a moot point anyway, the fact that you can buy PC's that trounce the PS4 in power = PC>PS4 as far as power is concerned.

Your 'bu-bu-bu only 10% of people own high end Pc's ' is just lame damage control really.

Not that it really matters that much, regardless of what you say the Xbone is still a powerful console, regardless of whether it matches the Ps4.

You lot can carry on obsessing about Power all you want.

Getting the wife a PS4 for singstar (so much for all that power eh) and a Wii-u for myself because in my opinion the Wii-U has better exclusives than both the Xbone or the PS4.

The very fact that i can get most of the games available for the PS4 and xbone on my 360 makes both consoles a total failure at the moment in my opinion, the Wii-U is the only console thats has games i cannot play on 7th gen consoles,lol

Quite happy to play 8th gen multiplats on a 7th gen console, why? because i am not OCD about the 'powah'

I get to play great Wii-U exclusives like Zelda and i can play all the multiplats you guys will be playing on my 360, Win/Win for me.

#125 Posted by SonySoldier-_- (1186 posts) -

Even Diablo 3 is only 900p?

#126 Edited by tonitorsi (8685 posts) -

@SonySoldier-_- said:

Even Diablo 3 is only 900p?

YES. OBLIGATORY SCREAM. :P

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#127 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

900p 30? that's 43.2M pixels per second (pps)

what about say, 1920x800 @ 30 fps? well that's 46.08M pps. 6.6% more pixels.

ok so i guess all one needs is a 6.6% lead over the PS4 in pps to have a 'awesome powerhouse' vs a 'weak POS'.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
#128 Edited by StrongBlackVine (13262 posts) -

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@ProjectPat187 said:

@Blabadon said:

Console players arguing about resolution will forever be funny.

Exactly and it always start with the cows.

It started with lems last generation. What goes around comes around. All the talk last gen was last gen was Xbox was the place to play multiplats and now it suddenly doesn't matter? Xbox fans may as well suck it up because it will never end. Also no one cares what hermits think about thinks . Not even sure why you guys are even here.

Oh look the cow is mad, you consolites crack me up, you are like the worst cow of them all, you bash the Xbox One every chance you get, who at Microsoft took your girlfriend? I understand your standards are low in the first place, you are too impressed with your weak underpowered piece of black plastic. Try something new, your resolution threads about 1080p and 900p and bashing Xbox One are stale and old.................Cow.

Find another topic I started about resolution. Don't take it personal that I think Microsoft sucks.

Take it personal LOL, you dont see me defending these weak consoles like you are do you? Sorry consolite unlike you im not impressed with these weak consoles.

Do you realize how lame you sound? No one gives a shit that you play on PC or what impresses you.

Of course I would sound lame to a cow who cant handle the truth, its expected, now tell me how lame this sounds, the year is 2014 you cows are talking about 1080p, you are only a decade late, thats all im saying. what dont you understand?

PS4 perfectly fine for my needs. I don't care that there are more powerful options out there. And I have owned a gaming PCs before that probably cost twice what you are rocking now.

#129 Posted by StormyJoe (7608 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

@tormentos: Also note that PS4 has a fully unified architecture. This will make for a more stream lined performance all round given that the API is in full use. The CPU is more in co with the GPU on PS4. This will make instructions sent from both much more efficient and speedy. In a sense, PS4 is just superior in every single way. To break it down. It has 50% more powerful GPU, has faster memory, has GPGPU offload functions, streamlined communication between CPU/GPU (unified arc). Quite a nice console actually.

I love it when cows try to talk like they know something technical.

#130 Posted by tormentos (26717 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@tormentos: Also note that PS4 has a fully unified architecture. This will make for a more stream lined performance all round given that the API is in full use. The CPU is more in co with the GPU on PS4. This will make instructions sent from both much more efficient and speedy. In a sense, PS4 is just superior in every single way. To break it down. It has 50% more powerful GPU, has faster memory, has GPGPU offload functions, streamlined communication between CPU/GPU (unified arc). Quite a nice console actually.

Considering that you havne't hit a single right one when it comes to hardware you fake coder i think we do it quite well...lol

Don't worry DX12 will bring the moon closer to earth,even that MS it self now told people to not expect much from it..hahahahaha

Same sh** with the cloud and how Phill Spencer it self told people that the cloud would not make up for graphicall bottle necks..hahaha

What i have been saying for months and buffoons like you refuse to admit..lol

#131 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (5706 posts) -

900p for Diablo 3?...

I've seen this game run on a PC with a X2 250 with 4GB RAM and a HD 5770 at 1920x1080...

#132 Posted by StormyJoe (7608 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Considering that you havne't hit a single right one when it comes to hardware you fake coder i think we do it quite well...lol

Don't worry DX12 will bring the moon closer to earth,even that MS it self now told people to not expect much from it..hahahahaha

Same sh** with the cloud and how Phill Spencer it self told people that the cloud would not make up for graphicall bottle necks..hahaha

What i have been saying for months and buffoons like you refuse to admit..lol

I am right almost every time. You're the one who is consistently full of crap. The XB1 has it's own tiling architecture. Is hUMA better? That's debatable. But, to act as though it does not is quite deceitful.

As for the cloud, if you shift "other" resources to the cloud, then the CPU/GPU can have more processing power available for graphics. Again, if you cannot understand that, that's your problem.

#133 Posted by rorytmeadows (25 posts) -

Maybe tell developers to stop being lazy...

#134 Edited by ProjectPat187 (2097 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@ProjectPat187 said:

@Blabadon said:

It started with lems last generation. What goes around comes around. All the talk last gen was last gen was Xbox was the place to play multiplats and now it suddenly doesn't matter? Xbox fans may as well suck it up because it will never end. Also no one cares what hermits think about thinks . Not even sure why you guys are even here.

Oh look the cow is mad, you consolites crack me up, you are like the worst cow of them all, you bash the Xbox One every chance you get, who at Microsoft took your girlfriend? I understand your standards are low in the first place, you are too impressed with your weak underpowered piece of black plastic. Try something new, your resolution threads about 1080p and 900p and bashing Xbox One are stale and old.................Cow.

Find another topic I started about resolution. Don't take it personal that I think Microsoft sucks.

Take it personal LOL, you dont see me defending these weak consoles like you are do you? Sorry consolite unlike you im not impressed with these weak consoles.

Do you realize how lame you sound? No one gives a shit that you play on PC or what impresses you.

Of course I would sound lame to a cow who cant handle the truth, its expected, now tell me how lame this sounds, the year is 2014 you cows are talking about 1080p, you are only a decade late, thats all im saying. what dont you understand?

PS4 perfectly fine for my needs. I don't care that there are more powerful options out there. And I have owned a gaming PCs before that probably cost twice what you are rocking now.

Says the poor cow with only a PS4, but now all of a sudden you had a PC that cost twice what I have, if you couldnt sound more stupid, who do you think you are fooling? Your trolling is as bad as Tormentos, Whatever imaginary make believe PC you had doesnt come close to the PC I have I can guarantee you that, not to mention I have a PS4 and Xbox One, while you are poor and can only afford a PS4, Get back to playing your 900p wobble station kid.

#135 Edited by Legend002 (13381 posts) -

They can't get D3 in 1080p? That's just bad. And sad.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
#136 Edited by StrongBlackVine (13262 posts) -

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@ProjectPat187 said:

@Blabadon said:

Says the poor cow with only a PS4, but now all of a sudden you had a PC that cost twice what I have, if you couldnt sound more stupid, who do you think you are fooling? Your trolling is as bad as Tormentos, Whatever imaginary make believe PC you had doesnt come close to the PC I have I can guarantee you that, not to mention I have a PS4 and Xbox One, while you are poor and can only afford a PS4, Get back to playing your 900p wobble station kid.

Let's not talk finances because I will own you and probably get banned in the process. If you have ever owned a gaming PC that cost more than $1700 holla back. And don't ever call me kid again you turd.

#137 Edited by ProjectPat187 (2097 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@ProjectPat187 said:

@Blabadon said:

Let's not talk finances because I will own you and probably get banned in the process. If you have ever owned a gaming PC that cost more than $1700 holla back. And don't ever call me kid again you turd.

Lets talk finances, I want to see a poor cow like you get owned. How would you get banned for being poor? Get out your mommas basement KID LOL.

$1700 dollars is that it? LOL, My 5 year old PC costs over 2 grand, NOOB YOU GOT OWNED, again thats 5 years ago. My new PC I just built cost over $2500 to build so keep living in your past dreams of a PC you HAD LOL, you get that noob, a PC you had LOL.

How does it feel that my PC I built 5 years ago cost more than your $1700 Dream machine THAT YOU USE TO HAVE LOL?

You got so much finances but you are talking about a $1700 PC that you HAD LOL. The sad thing about all this is you are actually serious LMFAO. Hey kid you are making yourself look stupid with every comment, but of course we figured by now you are content with being stupid.