Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@Ant_17: I remember when your troll attempts were clever...

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#52 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

I am intrigued to see where MS is going with this

My biggest concern is that This could bottle neck next gen game development.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Well now it sounds like everything is the same between the two with CPU clocks etc. The only difference is the GPU. That makes a little more sense production wise.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

Well now it sounds like everything is the same between the two with CPU clocks etc. The only difference is the GPU. That makes a little more sense production wise.

Its easier to just to take the 52CU die rejects from the XSX and just trim it up to make a new lower end gpu. That's how all gpu/cpu companies do it to create lower product stacks.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Chozofication
Member since 2020 • 231 Posts

I mean, if the switch is on the market, I don’t really see Lockhart holding back much.

And do we really think a switch 2 will even match Lockhart in power? Probably not, except main memory amount.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

The Xbox Series S will be revealed in August.

https://wccftech.com/xbox-series-s-lockhart-august-reveal/

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 GameboyTroy

Xbox Lockhart Supports Ray Tracing, Verge Journalist Claims; Reiterates CPU is Faster Than That of the PS5.

https://wccftech.com/xbox-lockhart-ray-tracing-cpu-faster-ps5/

Rumors suggest that the console will be an all-digital console selling for half the price of the Xbox Series X, which is said to be sold around $400 USD.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@GameboyTroy said:

Xbox Lockhart Supports Ray Tracing, Verge Journalist Claims; Reiterates CPU is Faster Than That of the PS5.

Rumors suggest that the console will be an all-digital console selling for half the price of the Xbox Series X, which is said to be sold around $400 USD.

$400 for Series X is not happening.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

All this tells me is to face reality. The high price talk is real. The way these two have been acting and how things are this year. Pricess are going to be as big as those consoles look.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

XSX going for $549 and Lockheart for $399. This would suit the "doesn't mean its cheap". And since they're using a good cpu inside lh, its not like they were gonna sell the console for $250.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@goldenelementxl: Its still going to have a more powerful cpu than ps5, so unless you think the ps5 is "handcuffing" next gen games, it shouldn't be a problem for 1080p gamers.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

XSX going for $549 and Lockheart for $399. This would suit the "doesn't mean its cheap". And since they're using a good cpu inside lh, its not like they were gonna sell the console for $250.

They'd be DOA if that's the case. They have to price lockheart below $399.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Doesn't make sense to me at all. Why not just use X1 with 6 TF as the "Lockhart" console?

I mean it could sell late this year for $199.99. Unless they mean to hit the $99.99 price point. Yikes. lol :P

Because the xbox one X can't do ray tracing,and that would really hurt,so they chose a 4TF (according to leaks) RDNA2 GPU with ray tracing and they will use the same CPU as the series X i think right down to the speed.

The problem i see here is that a 4TF RDNA2 GPU + Ryzen 2 8 cores 16 threads + SSD plus 10GB of ram will not aline with a $299 system,basially the only difference would be less ram and smaller GPU.

@Zero_epyon said:

Yeah if the rumors are true then I expect this to be between $299 and $399.

If they do $299 i can see losses on that unit,not much but still something.

I think the difference will be less ram and much smaller GPU,i can't see how they can market the series X and use power as an advantage over the PS5 while at the same time not take a dump on the lockheart model.

@i_own_u_4ever said:

A lot of WRONG here first of all it won't be handcuffed. 3rd party game developers can do as they please and only put games on the XSS and the XSX it's only MS first party that will still ship on both Xbox One systems and the XSS and XSX for the first year. Also the XSS aka Lockhart will have the same CPU that's in the XSX so this means all games can have the same performance and 60-120fps just the Lockhart will have lower resolutions like 1080p-1440p and you also fail to remember that this is RDNA 2 so tflops mean over twice as fast as current PS4 Pro and X1X.

This is funny i wonder how this lockheart will run at 1440p when you argue the PS5 would render at 1800p or 1440p and the PS5 more than double lockheart TF count.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@hardwenzen said:

If all other systems are more expensive, it still would be the cheapest around. If the digital only version of the ps5 is $400, then they'd certainly have to lower the price of lockheart by $100, but i'm not so sure any consoles will be sold for as low as $299

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Zero_epyon

@hardwenzen said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@hardwenzen said:

If all other systems are more expensive, it still would be the cheapest around. If the digital only version of the ps5 is $400, then they'd certainly have to lower the price of lockheart by $100, but i'm not so sure any consoles will be sold for as low as $299

They need to hold off on Lockheart until prices start coming down or it'll just be a waste.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8055 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

I don't think either of these consoles will be over $500.. i don't believe "$599 USD" is a a road either company wants to go down thanks to the infamous PS3 reveal and "$549.99" just doesnt remotely look as attractive as "$499.99" from a marketing standpoint..

as far as Lockhart (the Series S) let's keep in mind that it's supposed to be a 4TF,1080p, console.. we're talking about 12TF & 10~TF, 4K, consoles potentially coming in at $499~ so it stands to reason that the Series S won't be priced anywhere near those consoles.. Especially if some people believe the PS5 is going to shave $100 off the cost down to $399 just by dropping a disc-drive.. well, the Series S is also discless, so why would it be anywhere near the same price as a discless PS5?

I'm thinking the Lockhart has to atleast be $200 less than the Xbox Series X to make any logical sense.. So for a $499 Series X, that's a $299 Series S.. Taken in a vacuum, that's a logical price and value differential.. But the Series S isnt being marketed in a vacuum and it's intentionally being positioned to undercut the competition.. The competition is likely going to have a $499 PS5 and a $449 discless PS5.. so in reality, the Series S should be $200 cheaper than the cheapest PS5 and come in at $249, which happens to be in-line with the rumors that the Series S is half the price of the Series X..

Being priced at $249~$299 is the entire point of this console, particularly because it's going to be getting down to the "impulse buy" level for casuals at $199~$249 as quickly as possible..

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 GameboyTroy

@shellcase86 said:
@GameboyTroy said:

I think the Xbox Series X might cost $550 - $600.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#68 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

Saw this on YouTube...

https://youtu.be/pKELBkOlTIw

From a notable Xbox advocate but informative to me about how a 4TF Series S is designed to ease scaling with the Series X makes me feel better about the idea of a weaker entry level next gen device.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

More sad news for MS, SONY is on a ROLL

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@fedor said:
@SecretPolice said:

Doesn't make sense to me at all. Why not just use X1 with 6 TF as the "Lockhart" console?

I mean it could sell late this year for $199.99. Unless they mean to hit the $99.99 price point. Yikes. lol :P

The tablet level CPU would be my guess.

Because teraflops aren't everything. this also why xbox has said nothing about it because there using the teraflop hype for the series x.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts
@Ibacai said:

Technically, if MS has to spend any extra resources (time, money, employees, etc.) on creating different assets for the Lockhart over XsX, it is a handcuff. However! Most don’t know how the software and hardware work here, minus a few people, and saying that handicap is even noticeable requires proof. Which no Sony fanboy has shown here.

Not to mention the fact that if the profits go up due to Lockhart you could argue it pays for the asset creations. This in turn could bleed back into all development. And what does that mean? It means that Lockhart actually pushes the XsX, instead of holding it back.

And let’s take note that if according to Sony fanboys Lockhart will hold XsX back, what do you think the PS5 will do?

But I wouldn’t know anything about software development or business, so ignore me.

the proof is the mid gen upgrades. ps5 is not hold back the series x if that was the case then xbox one held back the ps4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 tormentos

@shellcase86 said:

If the xbox series X would be $400 you would not need a lockhart version,so i also think a $400 series X is not happening.

@sealionact said:

@goldenelementxl: Its still going to have a more powerful cpu than ps5, so unless you think the ps5 is "handcuffing" next gen games, it shouldn't be a problem for 1080p gamers.

Yeah i guess that 100mhz more will close that 6+ TF gap the PS5 would have on this lockheart model.

Dude 100mhz would mean shit,now the handcuffed would probably refer to the 4TF GPU which is more than double the TF behind the PS5 and 3 times away from the series X.

@Antwan3K said:

I don't think either of these consoles will be over $500.. i don't believe "$599 USD" is a a road either company wants to go down thanks to the infamous PS3 reveal and "$549.99" just doesnt remotely look as attractive as "$499.99" from a marketing standpoint..

as far as Lockhart (the Series S) let's keep in mind that it's supposed to be a 4TF,1080p, console.. we're talking about 12TF & 10~TF, 4K, consoles potentially coming in at $499~ so it stands to reason that the Series S won't be priced anywhere near those consoles.. Especially if some people believe the PS5 is going to shave $100 off the cost down to $399 just by dropping a disc-drive.. well, the Series S is also discless, so why would it be anywhere near the same price as a discless PS5?

I'm thinking the Lockhart has to atleast be $200 less than the Xbox Series X to make any logical sense.. So for a $499 Series X, that's a $299 Series S.. Taken in a vacuum, that's a logical price and value differential.. But the Series S isnt being marketed in a vacuum and it's intentionally being positioned to undercut the competition.. The competition is likely going to have a $499 PS5 and a $449 discless PS5.. so in reality, the Series S should be $200 cheaper than the cheapest PS5 and come in at $249, which happens to be in-line with the rumors that the Series S is half the price of the Series X..

Being priced at $249~$299 is the entire point of this console, particularly because it's going to be getting down to the "impulse buy" level for casuals at $199~$249 as quickly as possible..

How the xbox will be $499 with the PS5 when.

It has a 16CU GPU,bigger SSD.

Faster ram chips.

Bigger bus.

Lockheart will have the same CPU,probably same,and the only thing changing is lss ram and smaller GPU and no drive which is like $20 to MS or less.

Most people go for the cheaper model it has been the case on PC and on consoles as well.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 sealionact

@tormentos: Please try and concentrate. The argument was that the xsx was going to be held back by the xss. My question was - by that logic - is next gen gaming going to be held back by a ps5 which is weaker than an xsx?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@sealionact: You'll have to excuse the tormented one. He's exhibiting massive amounts of reading comprehension failure.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:
@shellcase86 said:

If the xbox series X would be $400 you would not need a lockhart version,so i also think a $400 series X is not happening.

@sealionact said:

Yeah i guess that 100mhz more will close that 6+ TF gap the PS5 would have on this lockheart model.

Dude 100mhz would mean shit,now the handcuffed would probably refer to the 4TF GPU which is more than double the TF behind the PS5 and 3 times away from the series X.

@Antwan3K said:

How the xbox will be $499 with the PS5 when.

It has a 16CU GPU,bigger SSD.

Faster ram chips.

Bigger bus.

Lockheart will have the same CPU,probably same,and the only thing changing is lss ram and smaller GPU and no drive which is like $20 to MS or less.

Most people go for the cheaper model it has been the case on PC and on consoles as well.

You have already said its going to be £$200-£$400 more, even with PS5 generation saving SSD.

Its just a matter of how wrong you will be.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 tormentos

@sealionact said:

@tormentos: Please try and concentrate. The argument was that the xsx was going to be held back by the xss. My question was - by that logic - is next gen gaming going to be held back by a ps5 which is weaker than an xsx?

Is not our fault that you can't comprehend that the gap between the PS5 and xbox series X is not enough for one to hold the other.

The xbox series X has 3 times the power of lockheart,the series X has 18% more power than the PS5.

How can you even compare a 300% gap with a 18% gap is beyond logic,but again you are a lemming so you people are not very good with logic.

@kingtito said:

@sealionact: You'll have to excuse the tormented one. He's exhibiting massive amounts of reading comprehension failure.

NO he is a blind lemming such as your self.

You defended the xbox when it was 40% behind downplaying the PS4 gaps,only to hype the xbox one X 45% gap,worse you claim for graphics you had PC,but when MS gained the upper hand you claim power was a reason to get a console.

No one owned it self as sad as you did on this place,which is why you vanish into another account because you know your post are there and will come back to hunt you the minute you try to hype power again.🤣🤣🤣

But but but reading comprehension..🤣🤣 Is good to see you keep using the same shitty excuse to justify your pathetic post.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kingtito

@tormentos: Your reading comprehension skills are notorious. I'm not defending anything el tormented, surprise surprise surprise that you can't see that. I really don't care about any of that other than to see cows have a meltdowns like you do on a daily basis. Once again no shock you can't seem to grasp that either. I mean you are the clown of SWs and always have been PS_John

Take the bet clown

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 xHedon
Member since 2018 • 293 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

Source

"The leaked document also mentions a Lockhart profiling mode. Sources familiar with Microsoft’s Xbox plans tell The Verge that this special Lockhart mode is part of the Xbox Series X developer kit. The devkit, codenamed Dante, allows game developers to enable a special Lockhart mode that has a profile of the performance that Microsoft wants to hit with this second console. We understand that includes 7.5GB of usable RAM, a slightly underclocked CPU speed, and around 4 teraflops of GPU performance. The Xbox Series X includes 13.5GB of usable RAM, and targets 12 teraflops of GPU performance."

So not only will first party game development be handcuffed by the Xbox One for the foreseeable future, the Series X will be held back by a console that will be marginally better than the PS4 Pro for its lifetime. Sure the architecture improvements (but still AMD) and a real CPU and SSD will be nice improvements. But really? In 2020 Microsoft is gonna put out a 4TF machine with 7.5GB of usable RAM that will act as the baseline for the next several years... I might be done with Xbox hardware

LOL, no. PC says hi. Not to mention, MS already stated they design natively from the top. I mean, sure, the PS5 is holding back next gen yes. It's way weak compared to the series X.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

What a waste of console , we already have the weak PS5 with 9.2 TFLOPs n overclocked... Why do we need another weak console ?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Zero_epyon

@xhedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:

Source

"The leaked document also mentions a Lockhart profiling mode. Sources familiar with Microsoft’s Xbox plans tell The Verge that this special Lockhart mode is part of the Xbox Series X developer kit. The devkit, codenamed Dante, allows game developers to enable a special Lockhart mode that has a profile of the performance that Microsoft wants to hit with this second console. We understand that includes 7.5GB of usable RAM, a slightly underclocked CPU speed, and around 4 teraflops of GPU performance. The Xbox Series X includes 13.5GB of usable RAM, and targets 12 teraflops of GPU performance."

So not only will first party game development be handcuffed by the Xbox One for the foreseeable future, the Series X will be held back by a console that will be marginally better than the PS4 Pro for its lifetime. Sure the architecture improvements (but still AMD) and a real CPU and SSD will be nice improvements. But really? In 2020 Microsoft is gonna put out a 4TF machine with 7.5GB of usable RAM that will act as the baseline for the next several years... I might be done with Xbox hardware

LOL, no. PC says hi. Not to mention, MS already stated they design natively from the top. I mean, sure, the PS5 is holding back next gen yes. It's way weak compared to the series X.

Lol terrible trolling. PS5 is way weak and holding next gen back but not lockheart at 4TF and MS planning on releasing games for the Xbox One for two years.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@SecretPolice said:

The tablet level CPU would be my guess.

Because teraflops aren't everything. this also why xbox has said nothing about it because there using the teraflop hype for the series x.

You're meltdown city today.

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 xHedon

@Zero_epyon said:
@xhedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:

Source

Lol terrible trolling. PS5 is way weak and holding next gen back but not lockheart at 4TF and MS planning on releasing games for the Xbox One for two years.

Ah, my bad. I didn't realize that Sony announced that their CPU was getting upgraded. Can you link us? Great, thanks!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 sealionact

@tormentos: "Is not our fault that you can't comprehend that the gap between the PS5 and xbox series X is not enough for one to hold the other.

The xbox series X has 3 times the power of lockheart,the series X has 18% more power than the PS5.

How can you even compare a 300% gap with a 18% gap is beyond logic,but again you are a lemming so you people are not very good with logic."

Lol...because ps5 and xsx are targeting 4k 60fps, Lockhart is targeting 1080/1440p you clown.

If a ps5 with a weaker cpu and gpu than an xsx wont hold back next gen gaming, why would an xss that has a faster cpu than ps5 hold back an xsx when it's running at 1080p? It has the same cpu, and the weaker gpu and less ram means it takes the hit graphically, not on a computational level.

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 xHedon

@sealionact said:

@tormentos: "Is not our fault that you can't comprehend that the gap between the PS5 and xbox series X is not enough for one to hold the other.

How can you even compare a 300% gap with a 18% gap is beyond logic,but again you are a lemming so you people are not very good with logic."

Lol...because ps5 and xsx are targeting 4k 60fps, Lockhart is targeting 1080/1440p you clown.

If a ps5 with a weaker cpu and gpu than an xsx wont hold back next gen gaming, why would an xss that has a faster cpu than ps5 hold back an xsx when it's running at 1080p? It has the same cpu, and the weaker gpu and less ram means it takes the hit graphically, not on a computational level.

Actually the Series X is 24% more powerful than the PS5.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

You have already said its going to be £$200-£$400 more, even with PS5 generation saving SSD.

Quote me.

I compar the price of between a 14 to 18 CU more GPU on PC.

Because the argument you and several other lemmings are pushing is that some how the xbox will b $400 while you people have claim $500 for the PS5.

The xbox series X has.

16CU more than the PS5 on PC that translate into a $200 price gap between model.

Has faster ram chip.

Has bigger SSD which mean more flash memory.

and has wider bus as well.

How in gods green earth this 2 systems can cost the same? based on just a faster SSD?

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: Your reading comprehension skills are notorious. I'm not defending anything el tormented, surprise surprise surprise that you can't see that. I really don't care about any of that other than to see cows have a meltdowns like you do on a daily basis. Once again no shock you can't seem to grasp that either. I mean you are the clown of SWs and always have been PS_John

Take the bet clown

NO my problem is not my reading comprehention is your unstoppable bullshit.😂😂

@xhedon said:

lol is 18% stronger not even half of this gen on 2013 were you lemmings saw no difference because you seat 8 feet from your TV.🤣

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kingtito

@tormentos: Oh absolutely is your problem PS_John. It's evident with each and every one of your post and several others have pointed it out. 1st step is always denial clown

Take the bet clown

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Quote me.

I compar the price of between a 14 to 18 CU more GPU on PC.

Because the argument you and several other lemmings are pushing is that some how the xbox will b $400 while you people have claim $500 for the PS5.

The xbox series X has.

16CU more than the PS5 on PC that translate into a $200 price gap between model.

Has faster ram chip.

Has bigger SSD which mean more flash memory.

and has wider bus as well.

How in gods green earth this 2 systems can cost the same? based on just a faster SSD?

@kingtito said:

Take the bet clown

NO my problem is not my reading comprehention is your unstoppable bullshit.😂😂

@xhedon said:

lol is 18% stronger not even half of this gen on 2013 were you lemmings saw no difference because you seat 8 feet from your TV.🤣

So the extra CU doesn't cost £$200-$£400?

Why say it then?

flip flop flip flop, thats all you do.

Wouldn't surprise me if you fanboyed Xbox before PlayStation you flip flop that much.

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 xHedon

@tormentos: and yet I am a PS fan 😂😂😂

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tormentos

@sealionact said:

Again 18% more GPU power is not the same as 300% more GPU power the gap is not even close,even the PS5 is more than double the power of lockhart.

Targeting 1080p and 1440p doesn't tell the whole story,did you know there is 1080p low ass setting or even lower than low like many games did this gen?

So there is a big gap from 1080p low ass settings an 4k ultra or very high,even the PS3 and 360 did 1080p in some games,doesn't mean they would not hold back this gen.

Having a fast CPU with a weak ass GPU will not give you the same results has having a strong GPU and weak CPU.

You can put a ryzen into an xbox one still would be the same piece of crap.

The fact that you want to compare an 18% GPU gap vs a 300% one says it all you simply are to blind.

@xhedon said:

Na is just 13%.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:
@sealionact said:

Again 18% more GPU power is not the same as 300% more GPU power the gap is not even close,even the PS5 is more than double the power of lockhart.

Targeting 1080p and 1440p doesn't tell the whole story,did you know there is 1080p low ass setting or even lower than low like many games did this gen?

So there is a big gap from 1080p low ass settings an 4k ultra or very high,even the PS3 and 360 did 1080p in some games,doesn't mean they would not hold back this gen.

Having a fast CPU with a weak ass GPU will not give you the same results has having a strong GPU and weak CPU.

You can put a ryzen into an xbox one still would be the same piece of crap.

The fact that you want to compare an 18% GPU gap vs a 300% one says it all you simply are to blind.

@xhedon said:

Na is just 13%.

Proves my case and point

flip flop in the same bloody post (see bold)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

So the extra CU doesn't cost £$200-$£400?

Why say it then?

flip flop flip flop, thats all you do.

Wouldn't surprise me if you fanboyed Xbox before PlayStation you flip flop that much.

The only flip flop is the bullshit you spew here and your double standard.

So the PS5 will be mighty expensive because it has a faster SSD,but some how much bigger GPU,faster ram,more nand flash on bigger ssd and wider bus are cost free over what the PS5 have.

It most be that sony is this big dumb company,that could get a 52CU for the same price as a 36CU one and decided for the 36CU one,same with ram,bus and bigger ssd so sony payed the same for less make total sense.😂

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: Oh absolutely is your problem PS_John. It's evident with each and every one of your post and several others have pointed it out. 1st step is always denial clown

Take the bet clown

Keep that denial alive ill await for your post when both machines launch,i expect you to see no difference like you didn't see one on 2013.😂

@xhedon said:

@tormentos: and yet I am a PS fan 😂😂😂

Yes and i am a xbox fan.🤣

This board hold what ever crap you type.

@tdkmillsy said:

Proves my case and point

flip flop in the same bloody post (see bold)

NO the difference is i made that comment to see who was the first hypocrite lemming to quote me on it,because i lower the number,when the troll i quote claimed 24% gap out of his ass an other have even claim 40% gap and i don't see you quote then.

That is the problem as long as it is in favor of the xbox you say shit and play alone,oh wait i forgot you are one of those who think the gap will be much more than 18%.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Zero_epyon

@xhedon said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@xhedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:

Source

Ah, my bad. I didn't realize that Sony announced that their CPU was getting upgraded. Can you link us? Great, thanks!

lol wut?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 kingtito

@tormentos: Here's a newsflash for you PS_John, this might be the 1st generation I skip entirely. I definitely won't be getting it on launch, unlike every other console since the PS1, unless my youngest ask for one as a Christmas gift.

Take the bet clown

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 sealionact

@tormentos: Seriously, this is way too complicated for you....but you're welcome to read it again, and come back with something that actually makes sense.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tormentos

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: Here's a newsflash for you PS_John, this might be the 1st generation I skip entirely. I definitely won't be getting it on launch, unlike every other console since the PS1, unless my youngest ask for one as a Christmas gift.

Take the bet clown

Impossible you are a manticore what will happen to your pristine untainted manticore image.🤣🤣🤣

@Zero_epyon said:

lol wut?

He actually believe having the same CPU as the series X will some how deliver the same power even with a 4TF GPU.🤣

Like sealionact just wanted to claim the PS5 would hold consoles back because it was 18% behind in reference to lockheard which is 300% behind.🤣

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kingtito

@tormentos: I don't have time to game much these days PS_John. Consoles are actually less and less appealing but we shall see. I'm not shutting the door on them completely.

Take the bet clown

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tormentos

@sealionact said:

@tormentos: Seriously, this is way too complicated for you....but you're welcome to read it again, and come back with something that actually makes sense.

No is not 18% vs 300% is not even close the gap between the PS5 and series X is small,the gap between lockheart and xbox series X is NOT.

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 xHedon

@Zero_epyon: my sentiments exactly

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@hardwenzen said:

All make sense but ps5 SAD could shave off $100. It wont necessary be because of no disc. The disc does not cost that much. The idea could be that the sad additions drives more digital sales. There is bigger cut there for software to make up the loss. It pays for the cost if you will. It could happen depending on competition and how aggressive sony wants to be.