Minecraft "Better Together Update" Out Today, Sorry PS4 Children

• 71 results
#1 Posted by DrLostRib (4047 posts) -

MS has released the major update to start unifying Minecraft players across Windows 10, Xbox, and mobile, with Switch coming later. PS4 was skipped to protect the children

It’s probably the most significant update we’ve made in Minecraft’s recent history - we’re releasing a new version of the game that lets players on Xbox, mobile, VR and Windows 10 play together!

And not only that! It lets you access oodles of player-made goodness on Marketplace! It lets you take that Marketplace goodness from one device to another! It lets you play your Realm on console (for example), hop off, then pick up where you left off on your phone! It lets you join massive servers, with communities numbering in millions of players and eccentric minigames to suit every taste!

#2 Posted by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

Minecraft.... lol...... You know you have no games when Microsoft are hyping a Minecraft update...

#3 Edited by Ant_17 (9884 posts) -

Boo hoo.

Guess i'll just play everything else on my PS4. poor me.

#4 Posted by DrLostRib (4047 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:

Minecraft.... lol...... You know you have no games when Microsoft are hyping a Minecraft update...

It's one of the best selling games of all time

#5 Posted by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

@drlostrib said:
@scatteh316 said:

There's a lot of children in the world....

#6 Posted by Tigerbalm (980 posts) -

@scatteh316: HAHAHA!

#7 Posted by DrLostRib (4047 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:
@drlostrib said:
@scatteh316 said:

hopefully they're all on PS4 to remain safe

#8 Posted by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

@drlostrib said:
@scatteh316 said:
@drlostrib said:
@scatteh316 said:

Yes they are, experiencing real gaming :)

#9 Posted by Primorandomguy (3368 posts) -

Lol look at the cows defending Sony over such a stupid move.

#10 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

**** MS!! The Children! Think about them!

#11 Posted by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

@primorandomguy said:

Lol look at the cows defending Sony over such a stupid move.

Says you....... after you said this 21mins ago...... What did this add to the forums? You hypocrite....

@primorandomguy said: @goldenelementxl: You add nothing to these forums with your deep throating Sony and Nintendo, and bashing MS. GTFO.

#13 Edited by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

Bashes other members for adding nothing to these forums........

@primorandomguy said: @goldenelementxl: You add nothing to these forums with your deep throating Sony and Nintendo, and bashing MS. GTFO.

And then comes out with this....... Perfect example of a hypocrite....

@primorandomguy said:

@scatteh316: Hey I just messaged you back adding to the convo that you convienently ignored in your x1x slam thread. But yeah after seeing what you posted on here it indeed confirmed you're a Sony deep throating cow. There's no conversation to have with you. **** off.

#14 Posted by DrLostRib (4047 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:

Bashes other members for adding nothing to these forums........

And then comes out with this..

@primorandomguy said:

@scatteh316: Hey I just messaged you back adding to the convo that you convienently ignored in your x1x slam thread. But yeah after seeing what you posted on here it indeed confirmed you're a Sony deep throating cow. There's no conversation to have with you. **** off.

Is now the part where he says he's joking and that people shouldn't take things so seriously

#15 Edited by Primorandomguy (3368 posts) -

@drlostrib: I'm not joking lol. But after seeing this cow defend Sony for not allowing cross play because of the children, and you still join in on him to gang up on me, it really shows what you're about.

#16 Posted by DrLostRib (4047 posts) -

@primorandomguy said:

@drlostrib: I'm not joking lol. But after seeing this cow defend Sony for not allowing cross play because of the children, and you still join in on him to gang up on me, it really shows what you're about.

and what is that?

#17 Posted by charizard1605 (82674 posts) -

Of course Sony fanboys are jumping through hoops to deflect criticism of Sony for this blatantly anti consumer move.

#18 Posted by Primorandomguy (3368 posts) -

@drlostrib: Trolling, pitting people against each other, just in general being a nuisance lol.

#19 Edited by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

@primorandomguy said:

Care to point out where I defended Sony's decision? It's OK..... I'll wait...

#20 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Of course Sony fanboys are jumping through hoops to deflect criticism of Sony for this blatantly anti consumer move.

At least it isn't an anti-children move like MS is doing!!

#21 Posted by JumpAction (6758 posts) -

Did it go live across all platforms today? Including mobile and Switch or is it only Xbox and PC?

#22 Edited by Archangel3371 (24826 posts) -

I think Sony is just delaying the inevitable here. Hopefully they'll join with everyone else sooner rather then later.

#23 Posted by Primorandomguy (3368 posts) -

@scatteh316: You reflected and still managed to bash MS... I mean... it's pretty obvious lol.

#25 Posted by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

@primorandomguy said:

@scatteh316: You reflected and still managed to bash MS... I mean... it's pretty obvious lol.

Right...... you can't actually point it out then (Because I never said it)? So you made stuff and made an assumption and then tried to pass it off as fact.

Typical lemming behaviour.

#26 Posted by Primorandomguy (3368 posts) -

@scatteh316: I didn't assume, lie, or make anything up. The fact remains you defended Sony and bashed MS.

#27 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

I hope you're happy MS

#28 Posted by Primorandomguy (3368 posts) -

@Archangel3371: Your posts are always so calm and collected. I notice in every fanboy thread you are always mature, and cool headed. Good for you.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
#29 Edited by drummerdave9099 (3677 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:

What's wrong with Minecraft? Do you not like creative freedom in games?

#30 Posted by Archangel3371 (24826 posts) -

@primorandomguy: Thanks. It sure is very difficult sometimes but I try not to feed the trolls.

#31 Posted by mariokart64fan (20777 posts) -

@drlostrib: there's a lot of parents who love giving thier children bad games as gifts

#32 Edited by Alucard_Prime (9411 posts) -

Spectacular news for Minecraft fans overall, I'm not one of them, but I recognize the significance of this game and its impact even in the educational sector.

Excellent work Microsoft, another high-profile, feature rich, experience and community-driven title bolstered by more features. Even PS4 fans can play the game on their system, so no worries about the cross platform thing.

#33 Posted by lrdfancypants (3850 posts) -

I can't wait for the 4K X1X update!

The blocks will look extra crisp and crappy.

#34 Edited by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

@primorandomguy said:

@scatteh316: I didn't assume, lie, or make anything up. The fact remains you defended Sony and bashed MS.

Again, can you please point out where I defended Sony? And you claiming I defended Sony when I did no such thing is lying and making stuff up.

#35 Posted by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

@drummerdave9099 said:
@scatteh316 said:

What's wrong with Minecraft? Do you not like creative freedom in games?

I didn't know Minecraft was the only game that allows creative freedom..... oh..... wait..... it's not.

#36 Posted by Primorandomguy (3368 posts) -

@scatteh316: Quit with the technicalities. You didn't call Sony out for this blatantly anti costumer move right? You bashed MS right? I mean what do you call that? You're trying to cover up your blatant fanboyism with a technicality. It's embarrassing lol.

#37 Posted by lrdfancypants (3850 posts) -

Every time a copy of Minecraft gets sold a child doesn't get the protection it needs. It's very sad.

#38 Posted by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

@primorandomguy said:

@scatteh316: Quit with the technicalities. You didn't call Sony out for this blatantly anti costumer move right? You bashed MS right? I mean what do you call that? You're trying to cover up your blatant fanboyism with a technicality. It's embarrassing lol.

So once again you can't prove your claims because they're lies.

And making even more assumptions to try and get out the fact that you are wrong.

#39 Posted by Primorandomguy (3368 posts) -

@scatteh316: Care to answer my questions instead of deflecting?

#40 Posted by lrdfancypants (3850 posts) -

Recent studies show prolonged exposure to MS Live causes diarrhea of the mouth in children under the age of 12.

Source:

checkoutmymadeupfacts.biz

#41 Posted by scatteh316 (8788 posts) -

@primorandomguy said:

@scatteh316: Care to answer my questions instead of deflecting?

I think you'll find I asked first, so maybe stop subject changing and deflecting and show me where I defended Sony?

#42 Posted by pelvist (7025 posts) -

I never liked the Win10 minecraft it always seemed far behind the java version.

#43 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (16562 posts) -

@drlostrib said:
@scatteh316 said:
@drlostrib said:
@scatteh316 said:

Lmao... yeah, if parents want their children to be protected online, the only ecosystem that's safe is PSN. Lol.

What a rubbish excuse... good ol' Sony.

#44 Posted by DrLostRib (4047 posts) -

@primorandomguy said:

@drlostrib: Trolling, pitting people against each other, just in general being a nuisance lol.

#45 Posted by charizard1605 (82674 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:
@charizard1605 said:

Haha okay :P

#46 Posted by DrLostRib (4047 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:
@pinkanimal said:
@charizard1605 said:

Haha okay :P

Sony hates consumers and MS hates children

pick your poison, nerds

#47 Posted by CRUSHER88 (1989 posts) -

Good news for the Minecraft community. I still have no intent on playing it, but hopefully more games follow through with cross platform play.

#48 Edited by Jebus213 (10016 posts) -

The Code of Conduct prevents me from calling this game for what it truly is. "b...bu...but the creative freedom".

The game is stupid.

#49 Posted by MonsieurX (37624 posts) -
@Jebus213 said:

The Code of Conduct prevents me from calling this game for what it truly is.

The GOAT?

#50 Posted by Jebus213 (10016 posts) -
@MonsieurX said:
@Jebus213 said:

The Code of Conduct prevents me from calling this game for what it truly is.

The GOAT?