Microsoft, the ultimate parrot of all time

• 78 results
#1 Edited by xbhonner (850 posts) -

Microsoft Employee No. 1: "Hey, I heard Sony will make a mid gen upgrade"

Phill Spencer:"Shit, Quick, announce a mid gen upgrade! we need to follow and copy every step Sony made!

MS employee No. 2: "But, you already said no to mid gen upgrade. This will be an embarrasment.

Phil : "**** it, we need to copy every move sony made, we've always been like that. Remember Kinect? its a cheap ripoff of ps2 Eyetoy. Ah, And dont forget to make cheesy marketing tagline for our mid gen xbone upgrade 'teh most powerful console eveh made'"

MS employee No. 1 and 2 : Facepalm

============================================

MS Employee No. 1: "Shit, our competitor is beefing up their ps now service where you can pay subscription for a certain amount of time, and play multiple games on it"

Phil : "Quick! Copy their move! Make similar shit, call it Ghaymepass"

MS Employee No. 2: "Shit, our competitor can stream their games to other device, like smartphones!"

Phil: "COPY IT!!!!!"

===============================================

MS Employee No. 1: "Playstation has 'play while download' thingy, what should we do?

Ms Employee No. 2: "Copy it of course"

==============================================

Ms Employee no. 1: "SHIET, OUR INTEL SAYS THAT OUR COMPETITOR HAS BOUGHT GAIKAI!!"

ms Employee no. 2: "Could this mean they are planning that thig where a game is processed from a machine far away?"

Phil: "Jesus, just copy them. Quick, make a cloud cloud computing game. Call the game Crapdown 3. Now!!!!

======β‰ ======================================

This is it for now, thanks to you all for reading. This thread is just meant as a joke, not serious, dont be triggered by it. Any morre ideas? write down below.

#2 Posted by Basinboy (13765 posts) -

I mean, at least some effort went into this. But man, the creative capital is wasted on an audience like this one.

#3 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

#4 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (8368 posts) -

@Basinboy said:

I mean, at least some effort went into this. But man, the creative capital is wasted on an audience like this one.

True. I chuckled at the post, then read this. I think that actually makes it funnier. Or sad. Don't know which one it's more of.

#5 Edited by SaltSlasher (768 posts) -

Meanwhile at Sony HQ....

Shawn Layden: Where's our andoird spy Microsoft built for us, how are they gonna know what to do if we don't have that info, he's suppose to be back from Kyoto with everything Nintendo plans to do.

PlayStation Prez: Finally Reggie you're here, here's the R2D2 input, now plug in and let us see everything we need to do for next 5 years

Meanwhile at Nintendo HQ: Stupid idiots think we fall for oldest trick in book, plant a Trojan Horse with fake name Reggie Fils'Amie, we'll just planet a Trojan Horse in Reggie.

Back at Sony, Reggie to Shawn: Invest in movies, people like your shitty movies, VR is the future of all gaming put half your manpower into it and stop doing handhelds right away

#6 Posted by jaydan (1843 posts) -

Nice script. How long did it take you to write that? You should submit it to the screenwriters guild - perhaps they'll accept it and a director will pick it up and make a movie. Who knows, maybe you will get nominated for best fictional screenplay.

#7 Posted by XVision84 (15036 posts) -

I like it. Keep putting in the work πŸ‘Š! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

#8 Edited by Mandzilla (3272 posts) -

They even had play anywhere first via Youtube.

/s

#9 Posted by Juub1990 (8342 posts) -

Microsoft announced the mid-gen upgrade before Sony.

#10 Posted by Xabiss (2298 posts) -
@xbhonner said:

Phill Spencer:"Shit, Quick, announce a mid gen upgrade! we need to follow and copy every step Sony made!

MS employee No. 2: "But, you already said no to mid gen upgrade. This will be an embarrasment.

Phil : "**** it, we need to copy every move sony made, we've always been like that. Remember Kinect? its a cheap ripoff of ps2 Eyetoy. Ah, And dont forget to make cheesy marketing tagline for our mid gen xbone upgrade 'teh most powerful console eveh made'"

MS Employee No. 1: "Shit, our competitor is beefing up their ps now service where you can pay subscription for a certain amount of time, and play multiple games on it"

MS Employee No. 2: "Shit, our competitor can stream their games to other device, like smartphones!"

MS Employee No. 1: "Playstation has 'play while download' thingy, what should we do?

Ms Employee no. 1: "SHIET, OUR INTEL SAYS THAT OUR COMPETITOR HAS BOUGHT GAIKAI!!"

ms Employee no. 2: "Could this mean they are planning that thig where a game is processed from a machine far away?"

Phil: "Jesus, just copy them. Quick, make a cloud cloud computing game. Call the game Crapdown 3. Now!!!!

This is it for now, thanks to you all for reading. This thread is just meant as a joke, not serious, dont be triggered by it. Any morre ideas? write down below.

#11 Posted by Mandzilla (3272 posts) -

@Xabiss: I laugh at this one everytime.

#12 Posted by brimmul777 (3948 posts) -

@xbhonner: I take it that you don't like Xbox brand?

#13 Edited by xbhonner (850 posts) -
@saltslasher said:

Meanwhile at Sony HQ....

Shawn Layden: Where's our andoird spy Microsoft built for us, how are they gonna know what to do if we don't have that info, he's suppose to be back from Kyoto with everything Nintendo plans to do.

PlayStation Prez: Finally Reggie you're here, here's the R2D2 input, now plug in and let us see everything we need to do for next 5 years

Meanwhile at Nintendo HQ: Stupid idiots think we fall for oldest trick in book, plant a Trojan Horse with fake name Reggie Fils'Amie, we'll just planet a Trojan Horse in Reggie.

Back at Sony, Reggie to Shawn: Invest in movies, people like your shitty movies, VR is the future of all gaming put half your manpower into it and stop doing handhelds right away

haha, i like how i presented facts to you, while you gave me fictional story

Lmao, amusing

#14 Posted by xbhonner (850 posts) -
@jaydan said:

Nice script. How long did it take you to write that? You should submit it to the screenwriters guild - perhaps they'll accept it and a director will pick it up and make a movie. Who knows, maybe you will get nominated for best fictional screenplay.

well, its based on real time event

like, the real dialogue at Microsoft HQ maybe not like that (maybe even more moronic), but the events were really really happened in real life

#15 Posted by Dagubot (1138 posts) -
@Xabiss said:
@xbhonner said:

LMFAO!

#16 Posted by xbhonner (850 posts) -
@Juub1990 said:

Where? any proof of that?

All that i know is that they said NO to mid gen upgrade, but change their mind after seeing Ps4 pro

#17 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@xbhonner said:
@Juub1990 said:

All that i know is that they said NO to mid gen upgrade, but change their mind after seeing Ps4 pro

Actually you made the thread with no link to prove Sony announced it first, so you need to provide the proof, not the other way around.

#18 Posted by Juub1990 (8342 posts) -

@xbhonner: Yes. Microsoft teased a new Xbox One at E3 2016 which took place in June. Sony later responded by unveiling the PS4 Pro in September 2016. The Pro was widely believed to be a preemptive strike against Project Scorpio at the time.

#19 Posted by xbhonner (850 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@xbhonner said:
@Juub1990 said:

Actually you made the thread with no link to prove Sony announced it first, so you need to provide the proof, not the other way around.

Are you stupid? Sony did annouced it first

they said no to mid gen upgrade

and then turned 180 degree and announced shitbox 1 x after seeing ps4 pro

#20 Posted by xbhonner (850 posts) -
@Juub1990 said:

@xbhonner: Yes. Microsoft teased a new Xbox One at E3 2016 which took place in June. Sony later responded by unveiling the PS4 Pro in September 2016. The Pro was widely believed to be a preemptive strike against Project Scorpio at the time.

preemtive? what? preemtive? all while its clear as crystal that phil spencer said NO to mid gen upgrade?

if you want to made things up, better be creative with it

#21 Posted by Juub1990 (8342 posts) -

@xbhonner:

https://www.onmsft.com/news/sonys-answer-microsofts-project-scorpion-unveiled-next-month-playstation-neo

Here. At the time it was known at the Neo. It was announced after the Scorpio.

#22 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@xbhonner said:
@i_p_daily said:
@xbhonner said:
@Juub1990 said:

It seems you're the one who's stupid as when you create a thread (even one as dumb as this) stating a fact you need to back it up with an actual link to prove what you are saying otherwise you end up looking like an idiot.

#23 Posted by HitmanActual (985 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@xbhonner said:
@Juub1990 said:

So in fact you did read it...interesting.

#24 Edited by xbhonner (850 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@xbhonner said:
@i_p_daily said:

It seems you're the one who's stupid as when you create a thread (even one as dumb as this) stating a fact you need to back it up with an actual link to prove what you are saying otherwise you end up looking like an idiot.

are you that dumb?

sony announced ps4 pro first

micro$oft announced x1x later

#25 Edited by xbhonner (850 posts) -
@Juub1990 said:

@xbhonner:

https://www.onmsft.com/news/sonys-answer-microsofts-project-scorpion-unveiled-next-month-playstation-neo

Here. At the time it was known at the Neo. It was announced after the Scorpio.

uhhhhh...we are talking about the PRO vs X

the mid gen upgrade.

are you following me?

#26 Posted by Juub1990 (8342 posts) -

@xbhonner: No they did not and I provided the link above. Quit lying.

#27 Posted by Juub1990 (8342 posts) -

@xbhonner: You mean Pro vs X? Not Pro vs One.

Pro was known as the Neo.

X was known as the Scorpio.

Scorpio was announced before the Neo.

#29 Posted by xbhonner (850 posts) -
@Juub1990 said:

@xbhonner: You mean Pro vs X? Not Pro vs One.

Pro was known as the Neo.

X was known as the Scorpio.

Scorpio was announced before the Neo.

yes, the X is what im talking about

according to wikipedia, Ps4 pro was announced on 2016

and shitbox one x was annnouced on 2017

gtfo

#30 Posted by Juub1990 (8342 posts) -
@xbhonner said:

gtfo

Which is false. It was announced in June 2016 but revealed in 2017.

https://www.cnet.com/news/xbox-one-project-scorpio-official-e3-2016/

Neo was announced in August 2016, unveiled in September 2016 and released in November 2016.

The Xbox One X was announced before. It was known as Project Scorpio at the time.

Whose dupe are you?

#31 Edited by xbhonner (850 posts) -
@Juub1990 said:
@xbhonner said:

gtfo

Which is false. It was announced in June 2016 but revealed in 2017.

https://www.cnet.com/news/xbox-one-project-scorpio-official-e3-2016/

Neo was announced in August 2016, unveiled in September 2016 and released in November 2016.

The Xbox One X was announced before. It was known as Project Scorpio at the time.

Whose dupe are you?

and when was the shitbox one x first announced to the public?

#32 Posted by Juub1990 (8342 posts) -

@xbhonner: E3 2016.

#33 Posted by jaydan (1843 posts) -
@xbhonner said:
@jaydan said:

well, its based on real time event

like, the real dialogue at Microsoft HQ maybe not like that (maybe even more moronic), but the events were really really happened in real life

Can you reference me to the manuscript of recorded dialogue which inspired you to right this screenplay?

#34 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@hitmanactual said:
@i_p_daily said:
@xbhonner said:
@Juub1990 said:

No I read juubs response, and got the what the thread was about, interesting huh?

#35 Edited by SecretPolice (34536 posts) -

Are cows glutton for punishment or what?

Here's a tube TC, on the house. You can thank Doc SP in da morning...

Lolol.. Poo cows. :P

#36 Posted by DaVillain- (34344 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@hitmanactual said:
@i_p_daily said:
@xbhonner said:
@Juub1990 said:

No I read juubs response, and got the what the thread was about, interesting huh?

#37 Posted by DaVillain- (34344 posts) -

I want some of that Cheeseburger please :P

#38 Posted by sealionact (3475 posts) -

@xbhonner: "uhhhhh...we are talking about the PRO vs X

the mid gen upgrade.

are you following me?"

Nope. No idea what you are trying to claim....

Pro was neo. X1x was Scorpio. Scorpio was teased in June 2016....that's before pro. Not after.

Is this about the most failed troll post ever?

#39 Edited by Pedro (32966 posts) -

Thread backfired and OP was rekt.πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

#40 Posted by JoshRMeyer (10246 posts) -

@Juub1990: "The Pro was widely believed to be a preemptive strike against Project Scorpio at the time."

MS officially did announce it first, but it was a year and a half before they released it and they only announced it at E3 to screw Sony over, because we all knew about the Pro long before E3. Sony just didn't officially announce it until later that year. And the Pro was made mostly to support the PSVR, not to compete with the X.

#41 Posted by JoshRMeyer (10246 posts) -

@sealionact: @Juub1990: Here's an article written April 2016, before we knew about project Scorpio... Technically you're both right though because Sony didn't officially make the announcement until a few months before release, whereas MS did it a full year and a half before release! Obviously Sony was working on the Project first(it did come out a year earlier than the X).

https://www.theverge.com/2016/4/19/11457182/sony-upgraded-ps4-neo-codename-better-graphics

#42 Posted by pdogg93 (1317 posts) -

I remember hearing about PS4 pro rumblings first.

Anyways it doesn’t matter - Microsoft changes their narrative all the time and you can bet its dumbo lemmings will continue to support their flip flopping and fully defend their every move.

Bu bu but games take a long time to make! LOL, Loser Lemmings

#43 Edited by Juub1990 (8342 posts) -

@joshrmeyer: No we’re not both right. The Sony fanboy is full of shit. Notice I said it was widely believed that the Pro was an answer to the X, not that it actually was. The X was announced before the Pro and there is no way around it. This dude is flat out wrong.

#44 Posted by JoshRMeyer (10246 posts) -

@Juub1990: look at who I was responding to... You and sealion. But all common sense would tell you that the Neo started development before the Scorpio. A year difference in release, and the X being more powerful. If Sony was trying to answer the Scorpio with Neo, they would have tried to match the specs a bit closer or beat the specs.

#45 Posted by Steppy_76 (2565 posts) -

@Juub1990: Yep, because when the xbox one S was announced they literally had to say it wasn't the rumored scorpio. I wanna say the first rumors of project scorpio(before it even had the scorpio moniker) were around late 2015 to early 2016. I don't have a link, but I do know that I had heard about an upgraded xbox long before the S announcement at e3 2016.

#46 Posted by DaVillain- (34344 posts) -

@Steppy_76 said:

@Juub1990: Yep, because when the xbox one S was announced they literally had to say it wasn't the rumored scorpio. I wanna say the first rumors of project scorpio(before it even had the scorpio moniker) were around late 2015 to early 2016. I don't have a link, but I do know that I had heard about an upgraded xbox long before the S announcement at e3 2016.

And you are totally correct. Xbox One S was to make up for the bulky original models and needed to include 4K player drive in as well. Xbox One X (Scorpio) at the time was trying to make a better console only because the original Xbox One was a weak ass console compare to original PS4.

#47 Posted by michaelmikado (104 posts) -

I think this poster isn't accounting for the long history of consoles.

Microsoft had HDDs as standard and a unified Online experience prior to Sony.

They were also the first to mainstream mass produced unified shader GPU in the X360.

That said. The PS4 was much better because Sony copied much of what made the x360 popular and then improved on it.

Example PS Plus and offering free games every month pushed MS to launch games with Gold.

I think it's best to be objective and respect each for their individual innovations.

#48 Posted by Sevenizz (2810 posts) -

This is what mental illness looks like folks.

#49 Edited by BoxRekt (586 posts) -

@Juub1990 said:

lol listen to yourself, don't you see how dumb what you're saying is?

Sony didn't simply "unveil" PS4 Pro in 2016, they RELEASED it in 2016.

Take a moment and try to grasp what that actually means.

#50 Posted by Juub1990 (8342 posts) -

@boxrekt: And how does it matter exactly?