Microsoft: Everybody Knows PS3 isnt as Good of an Entertainment Console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

[QUOTE="j_assassin"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Well, this makes less than no sense. So, what was the point of your comment?

lundy86_4

That the ps3 offers as much entertainment wise as the 360

That isn't all  either  of them offer :? This is starting to make even less sense.

Sigh! It isnt that hard to understand the point im trying to make, im not gonna go into details of what each console can or cannot do, since their pretty much have the same features that the majority uses
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#152 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="j_assassin"] That the ps3 offers as much entertainment wise as the 360j_assassin

That isn't all  either  of them offer :? This is starting to make even less sense.

Sigh! It isnt that hard to understand the point im trying to make, im not gonna go into details of what each console can or cannot do, since their pretty much have the same features that the majority uses

So, your point was that they have by and large the same features, and the way you showed that, was to state that you can stream music and movies to your PS3? I'm wondering if you understand your own point, because what you just said, isn't really ratified by your initial statement.

However, it's all good. I was simply trying to make sense of what you said.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 brofists
Member since 2011 • 2120 Posts

[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

:lol: Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic :lol:

I'm a gamer first and foremost and usually get all systems eventually. I'm also a realist though and anyone with half a brain can see that Sony are in a very deep hole with no signs of getting out of it.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

"Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic" You just called yourself pathetic then Because a blind devotion to M$ is what you showed when you made a post like this:
MS wil tear Sony to bits one piece at a time.HaRmLeSS-RaGe
And you see "real gamers" dont make posts like that either^ So spare me your b.s you delusional paid off M$ troll! You arent a gamer, because if you were, you wouldnt be defending the b.s Microsoft has been shoving down your throat -sequels of the same old 3 lackluster games (Gears/Halo/Forza) year in and year out -charging 60$ a year for basic online play. -focusing strictly on kinect etc It is because I AM A REAL GAMER, that I speak up, and call M$ out on their b.s...and you should too mr.so called real gamer! Its because im a real gamer that I support sony who gave me the PS3, and whos giving us a core console with the PS4 by all accounts The 720 by all accounts is going to be a casual kinect box lol So if you are a "real gamer" theres no way you stand by that

Being a real gamer (and also a rational adult) I understand that a company needs to make a healthy profit in order to be in the position to keep satisfying my hobbiest needs. You don't think Sony would LOVE to have 40 million subscribers to their online service? :lol:

You Sony fan trolls just wan't everything for free, even if it bankrupts the very company you have an emotional attachment to. The only thing Sony could do was create PS+. That's the only way they have been able to coax some money out of you tight fvckers :lol: No wonder they are going bankrupt.

You really do sound like such a Microsoft representative That kind of PR talk doesn't work anymore in this day and age Go tell your superiors at Microsoft that I mean this sincerly, F@ck your pro Microsoft corporate apolgist "logic" Microsoft is trying to shove kincet down every ones throat as legitamate. They charge 60$ a year for basic online play, And they hide free services behind the 60$ a year paywall of xbox live . Despicable! Just thinking about how much of a total scam xbox live is, is enough to get your blood boiling! M$ is basically extorting you because you have to pay an additional 60$ a year fee just in order to play the basic online part of the game you already paid 60$ for I mean if you pay 60$ for a PS3 game, you get the whole game (single player and online) But when you buy the 360 version for full price, you still remain locked out of the online competent until you adhere to xbox live 60$ a year fees from M$ Xbox live IS extortion to the fullest! Then there are the apps which are free to use every where else but are hidden behind the xbox live pay wall. That is just as bad. Microsoft is pure corporate scum and greed at its most ugly It really is disgusting what M$ has done with xbox live- the costly fees on top of fees, which add up, that you have to adhere to just in order to use services which are free every where else. No smart or rational person should be ok with xbox live! But as has clearly been proven by you yourself, you aren't smart nor rational! The dumb M$ sheep like you need to stop defending this practice or else M$ will continue to get away with this coporate murder of consumer's rights. But then again, most of them, like you are probably paid M$ shill trolls. I refuse to believe that any body can be that dumb! Their opinions need to be discarded either way! We must fight Microsoft off as real gamers! Anyway, By all accounts, the 720 will be a casual kinect box. Microsoft will fail miserably trying to chase the Wii's pot of gold. The xbox as a brand has no originality and started off as a poor immitation of the playstation brand. So im with the PS4 all the way! Not to mention, the PS3 has also been one of the greatest pure gaming consoles of all time, if not is the best console of all time! Sony gets gaming better, period
HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

Feb.20th. If Sony would not be able to get out of this "hole" Sony would not be announcing the PS4.

dream431ca

How is PS4 going to help Sony? They won't be making any money on it in the first couple of years even if it flies off the shelf, unless they sell it at a profit which is HIGHLY unlikely. So please do explain! And use rational arguments not fanboy drivel.

Most of your posts consist of "fanboy drivel". Why is it highly unlikely to sell it at a profit? Using existing techology is much cheaper than using experimental tech (The Cell).

If you were a real gamer (in which you claim you are, but you act the exact opposite), why would you want any company that makes games to go bankrupt?

I think they will go bankrupt. I never said I wanted them to. Although I admit I am not their biggest fan these days after all the lies and mishaps. Still back to the subject, to sell a reasonably specced PS4 at a competative price HAS to be sold at a loss. So again I ask you where is Sony's money coming from in the next few years that will get them out of the hole they are in?

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

:lol: Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic :lol:

I'm a gamer first and foremost and usually get all systems eventually. I'm also a realist though and anyone with half a brain can see that Sony are in a very deep hole with no signs of getting out of it.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

"Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic" You just called yourself pathetic then Because a blind devotion to M$ is what you showed when you made a post like this:
And you see "real gamers" dont make posts like that either^ So spare me your b.s you delusional paid off M$ troll! You arent a gamer, because if you were, you wouldnt be defending the b.s Microsoft has been shoving down your throat -sequels of the same old 3 lackluster games (Gears/Halo/Forza) year in and year out -charging 60$ a year for basic online play. -focusing strictly on kinect etc It is because I AM A REAL GAMER, that I speak up, and call M$ out on their b.s...and you should too mr.so called real gamer! Its because im a real gamer that I support sony who gave me the PS3, and whos giving us a core console with the PS4 by all accounts The 720 by all accounts is going to be a casual kinect box lol So if you are a "real gamer" theres no way you stand by that

Being a real gamer (and also a rational adult) I understand that a company needs to make a healthy profit in order to be in the position to keep satisfying my hobbiest needs. You don't think Sony would LOVE to have 40 million subscribers to their online service? :lol:

You Sony fan trolls just wan't everything for free, even if it bankrupts the very company you have an emotional attachment to. The only thing Sony could do was create PS+. That's the only way they have been able to coax some money out of you tight fvckers :lol: No wonder they are going bankrupt.

A) Xbox Live Gold does not have 40 million subscribers

B) People who own the PS3 want a fair deal when it comes to online. Playing online should be free, so should access to basic internet services like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Netflix. Can I access all of those on my PS3 without an additional cost. Yes. Xbox 360? Nope.

C) You call yourself a real gamer. Then you should be jumping all over PS+. Simply the best service for gamers (discounts games, FREE games, access to betas). 

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="brofists"] "Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic" You just called yourself pathetic then Because a blind devotion to M$ is what you showed when you made a post like this: [Quote="HaRmLeSS-RaGe"]MS wil tear Sony to bits one piece at a time.brofists

Jesus Christ, You sound like such a delusional Microsoft representative That kind of PR talk doesn't work anymore in this day and age Go tell your superiors at Microsoft that I mean this sincerly, F@ck your pro Microsoft corporate apolgist "logic" Microsoft is trying to shove kincet down every ones throat as legitamate. They charge 60$ a year for basic online play, And they hide free services behind the 60$ a year paywall of xbox live . Despicable! Just thinking about how much of a total scam xbox live is, is enough to get your blood boiling! M$ is basically extorting you because you have to pay an additional 60$ a year fee just in order to play the basic online part of the game you already paid 60$ for I mean if you pay 60$ for a PS3 game, you get the whole game (single player and online) But when you buy the 360 version for full price, you still remain locked out of the online competent until you adhere to xbox live 60$ a year fees from M$ Xbox live IS extortion to the fullest! Then there are the apps which are free to use every where else but are hidden behind the xbox live pay wall. That is just as bad. Microsoft is pure corporate scum and greed at its most ugly It really is disgusting what M$ has done with xbox live- the costly fees on top of fees, which add up, that you have to adhere to just in order to use services which are free every where else. No smart or rational person should be ok with xbox live! But as has clearly been proven by you yourself, you aren't smart nor rational! The dumb M$ sheep like you need to stop defending this practice or else M$ will continue to get away with this coporate murder of consumer's rights. But then again, most of them, like you are probably paid M$ shill trolls. I refuse to believe that any body can be that dumb! Their opinions need to be discarded either way! We must fight Microsoft off as real gamers! Anyway, By all accounts, the 720 will be a casual kinect box. Microsoft will fail miserably trying to chase the Wii's pot of gold. The xbox as a brand has no originality and started off as a poor immitation of the playstation brand. So im with the PS4 all the way! Not to mention, the PS3 has also been one of the greatest pure gaming consoles of all time, if not is the best console of all time! Sony gets gaming better, period

But I don't feel "extorted" and clearly neither do 40 million others. Basically your argument boils down to- "Sony are better than MS because Sony don't make any money and MS do so there" - LOL man you are pathetic :lol:

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 dream431ca

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

How is PS4 going to help Sony? They won't be making any money on it in the first couple of years even if it flies off the shelf, unless they sell it at a profit which is HIGHLY unlikely. So please do explain! And use rational arguments not fanboy drivel.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Most of your posts consist of "fanboy drivel". Why is it highly unlikely to sell it at a profit? Using existing techology is much cheaper than using experimental tech (The Cell).

If you were a real gamer (in which you claim you are, but you act the exact opposite), why would you want any company that makes games to go bankrupt?

I think they will go bankrupt. I never said I wanted them to. Although I admit I am not their biggest fan these days after all the lies and mishaps. Still back to the subject, to sell a reasonably specced PS4 at a competative price HAS to be sold at a loss. So again I ask you where is Sony's money coming from in the next few years that will get them out of the hole they are in?

You just admitted that your biased against Sony. Nothing wrong with that, but I could tell you were seething with Sony hate based on you previous posts. The PS4 may not be sold at a loss depending on the manufacturing costs. Sony's money comes from many sources, not just consumer purchases. Do you know how a real corporation works or are blind from all that Sony hating?

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#159 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

:lol: 

Their ignorance is so cute :lol: 

The 360 is a JOKE of an entertainment console. 

Oh hey guise let's watch a dvd on mah 3sh1tty guise. :lol: 

Eddie-Vedder

OR how about this

hey guys lets watch netflix a service we already pay for on the xbox.. wait we cant watch unless we pay to get xbox gold.. double charges :lol:

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

[QUOTE="j_assassin"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

So, your point was that they have by and large the same features, and the way you showed that, was to state that you can stream music and movies to your PS3? I'm wondering if you understand your own point, because what you just said, isn't really ratified by your initial statement.

However, it's all good. I was simply trying to make sense of what you said.

Lol, my initial post was so plain and simple, didnt mean to confuse anyone
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Well we all have our opinions..

I agree that PS3 is not as good as an entertainment console as 360... its simply Better !!!

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

Ps3 is still the better entertiment console since it got bluray.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

sts106mat

OR how about this

hey guys lets watch netflix a service we already pay for on the xbox.. wait we cant watch unless we pay to get xbox gold.. double charges :lol:

or hey guys lets buy HD versions of ps2 games that we already own but can't play because Sony removed backwards compat when they realised our fanbase is dumb enough to accept that sh1t.

You can always wait for a price drops.. hows that halo HD going btw? bet you had to pay $60 just to play it online on a game you bought for $60 :lol:.. oh dont forget another charges if you wanna use facebook on xbox.. lmao

only on xbox man! only on xbox!

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

dream431ca

You just admitted that your biased against Sony. Nothing wrong with that, but I could tell you were seething with Sony hate based on you previous posts. The PS4 may not be sold at a loss depending on the manufacturing costs. Sony's money comes from many sources, not just consumer purchases. Do you know how a real corporation works or are blind from all that Sony hating?

I dislike Sony because of their antics and previous shenanigans, not because I have an emotional attachment to one of their competitors products :roll: Right now Sony's money isn't coming from anywhere and there are no signs of it changing.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

sts106mat

OR how about this

or hey guys lets buy HD versions of ps2 games that we already own but can't play because Sony removed backwards compat when they realised our fanbase is dumb enough to accept that sh1t.

nobody forces you to rebuy said games... but to play online you are forced to pay for XBL...

you think thats the same ?

also HD remakes offer improved visuals and in some cases stable/better frame rates, so they're are better titles compared to PS2 original versions even though they are the same games..

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 brofists

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Jesus Christ, You sound like such a delusional Microsoft representative That kind of PR talk doesn't work anymore in this day and age Go tell your superiors at Microsoft that I mean this sincerly, F@ck your pro Microsoft corporate apolgist "logic" Microsoft is trying to shove kincet down every ones throat as legitamate. They charge 60$ a year for basic online play, And they hide free services behind the 60$ a year paywall of xbox live . Despicable! Just thinking about how much of a total scam xbox live is, is enough to get your blood boiling! M$ is basically extorting you because you have to pay an additional 60$ a year fee just in order to play the basic online part of the game you already paid 60$ for I mean if you pay 60$ for a PS3 game, you get the whole game (single player and online) But when you buy the 360 version for full price, you still remain locked out of the online competent until you adhere to xbox live 60$ a year fees from M$ Xbox live IS extortion to the fullest! Then there are the apps which are free to use every where else but are hidden behind the xbox live pay wall. That is just as bad. Microsoft is pure corporate scum and greed at its most ugly It really is disgusting what M$ has done with xbox live- the costly fees on top of fees, which add up, that you have to adhere to just in order to use services which are free every where else. No smart or rational person should be ok with xbox live! But as has clearly been proven by you yourself, you aren't smart nor rational! The dumb M$ sheep like you need to stop defending this practice or else M$ will continue to get away with this coporate murder of consumer's rights. But then again, most of them, like you are probably paid M$ shill trolls. I refuse to believe that any body can be that dumb! Their opinions need to be discarded either way! We must fight Microsoft off as real gamers! Anyway, By all accounts, the 720 will be a casual kinect box. Microsoft will fail miserably trying to chase the Wii's pot of gold. The xbox as a brand has no originality and started off as a poor immitation of the playstation brand. So im with the PS4 all the way! Not to mention, the PS3 has also been one of the greatest pure gaming consoles of all time, if not is the best console of all time! Sony gets gaming better, period

But I don't feel "extorted" and clearly neither do 40 million others. Basically your argument boils down to- "Sony are better than MS because Sony don't make any money and MS do so there" - LOL man you are pathetic :lol:

You must live under a rock, because MANY people are speaking out against it, and at this point are simply fed up with all of Microsoft's anti consumer tactics and b.s I could also give a flying rats ass what you feel or think. You are a paid Microsoft shill, so that automatically renders all your opinions null and void The would doesn't revolve around you, so either way, your "opinion" isnt the be all and end all M$ is basically extorting you because you have to pay an additional 60$ a year fee just in order to play the basic online part of the game you already paid 60$ for  They are hiding all the apps behind the xbox love pay wall fees too, which is just as bad. .. No smart or rational person should be ok with xbox live! But as has clearly been proven by you -yourself, you aren't smart nor rational! TThe dumb M$ sheep like you need to stop defending this practice or else M$ will continue to get away with this coporate murder of consumer's rights. But then again, most of them, like you are just probably paid M$ shill trolls. I refuse to believe that any body can be that dumb! Their opinions, yours too, need to be discarded either way. Real gamers must unite and fight Microsoft off. I and other real gamers can do it p.s and its been pointed out to you already that xbl does not have 40mil subscribers either, so stop spreading that misinformation
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Brofists use of the phrase " I could care Less" pretty much proves he's an American

sts106mat
Dude, seriously, don't associate genetic fumbles like him with all Americans. A lot of us know that its "couldn't care less." Some of us are even productive members of society. :P
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 brofists
[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

Brofists use of the phrase " I could care Less" pretty much proves he's an American

sts106mat
you defending a hbo/netflix box proves your not a real gamer and like being ripped off by m$

sorry brofists, I dint use HBO or Netflix I watch movies on my 3d bluray player

Nathandrakeswag, This man accuses everybody of being me Dont even pay him any attention of mind, He is delusional
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#172 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

You Sony fan trolls just wan't everything for free, even if it bankrupts the very company you have an emotional attachment to. That's how idiotic you are. The only thing Sony could do was create PS+. That's the only way they have been able to coax some money out of you tight fvckers :lol: No wonder they are going bankrupt. Poor Sony, killed by it's own fan trolls :lol:

you certainly don't act like a rational adult, you seem 12 at most.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="brofists"] Jesus Christ, You sound like such a delusional Microsoft representative That kind of PR talk doesn't work anymore in this day and age Go tell your superiors at Microsoft that I mean this sincerly, F@ck your pro Microsoft corporate apolgist "logic" Microsoft is trying to shove kincet down every ones throat as legitamate. They charge 60$ a year for basic online play, And they hide free services behind the 60$ a year paywall of xbox live . Despicable! Just thinking about how much of a total scam xbox live is, is enough to get your blood boiling! M$ is basically extorting you because you have to pay an additional 60$ a year fee just in order to play the basic online part of the game you already paid 60$ for I mean if you pay 60$ for a PS3 game, you get the whole game (single player and online) But when you buy the 360 version for full price, you still remain locked out of the online competent until you adhere to xbox live 60$ a year fees from M$ Xbox live IS extortion to the fullest! Then there are the apps which are free to use every where else but are hidden behind the xbox live pay wall. That is just as bad. Microsoft is pure corporate scum and greed at its most ugly It really is disgusting what M$ has done with xbox live- the costly fees on top of fees, which add up, that you have to adhere to just in order to use services which are free every where else. No smart or rational person should be ok with xbox live! But as has clearly been proven by you yourself, you aren't smart nor rational! The dumb M$ sheep like you need to stop defending this practice or else M$ will continue to get away with this coporate murder of consumer's rights. But then again, most of them, like you are probably paid M$ shill trolls. I refuse to believe that any body can be that dumb! Their opinions need to be discarded either way! We must fight Microsoft off as real gamers! Anyway, By all accounts, the 720 will be a casual kinect box. Microsoft will fail miserably trying to chase the Wii's pot of gold. The xbox as a brand has no originality and started off as a poor immitation of the playstation brand. So im with the PS4 all the way! Not to mention, the PS3 has also been one of the greatest pure gaming consoles of all time, if not is the best console of all time! Sony gets gaming better, periodbrofists

You must live under a rock, because MANY people are speaking out against it, and at this point are simply fed up with all of Microsoft's anti consumer tactics and b.s I could also give a flying rats ass what you feel or think. You are a paid Microsoft still, so that automatically renders all your opinions null and void The would doesn't revolve around you, so either way, your "opinion" isnt the be all and end all M$ is basically extorting you because you have to pay an additional 60$ a year fee just in order to play the basic online part of the game you already paid 60$ for  They are hiding all the apps behind the xbox love pay wall fees too, which is just as bad. .. No smart or rational person should be ok with xbox live! But as has clearly been proven by you -yourself, you aren't smart nor rational! TThe dumb M$ sheep like you need to stop defending this practice or else M$ will continue to get away with this coporate murder of consumer's rights. But then again, most of them, like you are just probably paid M$ shill trolls. I refuse to believe that any body can be that dumb! Their opinions, yours too, need to be discarded either way. Real gamers must unite and fight Microsoft off. I and other real gamers can do it p.s and its been pointed out to you already that xbl does not have 40mil subscribers either, so stop spreading that misinformation

So if and when Sony do the same you will hate them too right? Yeah sure.....

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 brofists
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]Brofists use of the phrase " I could care Leeds" pretty much proves he's an American sts106mat
Yeah, i am american, but i always speak the truth, or whats from my heart, on any issue no matter what. The current shape America in is, well its cause for major concern And there are just so many ignorant americans, its disappointing

fair play for admiting it. pretty sure you claimed to be from elsewhere before, you shouldn't be ashamed of being American, you must have been done big time to be so arsey about it.

lol you seriously have some screws loose in your head No body has ever asked me where im from You asked, so I answered Oh and im definitely not ashamed to be American But I would be ashamed to be from that god aweful place you call the UK It is because I love America that I want things to get better, and why it disappionts me so greatly that so many americans are ignorant Oh and ive never ever done time lol I have good morals,and a strong faith in Jesus christ.I have always been happy, and am very appreciative of my life
KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#175 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

I hardly turn on my 360 since 2008. I'm too busy playing GAMES on ps3 :D

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

clone01
Dude, seriously, don't associate genetic fumbles like him with all Americans. A lot of us know that its "couldn't care less." Some of us are even productive members of society. :P

Prove it! give me your id.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 brofists
Uh oh, You didnt worship the 360, like sts106mat does, So Sts106mat might accuse you of being me Be careful!
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 kuraimen

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="brofists"] "Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic" You just called yourself pathetic then Because a blind devotion to M$ is what you showed when you made a post like this: [Quote="HaRmLeSS-RaGe"]MS wil tear Sony to bits one piece at a time.ReadingRainbow4

You Sony fan trolls just wan't everything for free, even if it bankrupts the very company you have an emotional attachment to. That's how idiotic you are. The only thing Sony could do was create PS+. That's the only way they have been able to coax some money out of you tight fvckers :lol: No wonder they are going bankrupt. Poor Sony, killed by it's own fan trolls :lol:

you certainly don't act like a rational adult, you seem 12 at most.

Well according to his name he's in a contant state of harmless rage probably due to all the years of abuse M$ inflicted on him, that can affect your mind.
Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Speedzilla
Member since 2012 • 1732 Posts

[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] fair play for admiting it. pretty sure you claimed to be from elsewhere before, you shouldn't be ashamed of being American, you must have been done big time to be so arsey about it.sts106mat
lol you seriously have some screws loose in your head No body has ever asked me where im from You asked, so I answered Oh and im definitely not ashamed to be American But I would be ashamed to be from that god aweful place you call the UK It is because I love America that I want things to get better, and why it disappionts me so greatly that so many americans are ignorant Oh and ive never ever done time lol I have good morals,and a strong faith in Jesus christ.I have always been happy, and am very appreciative of my life

you've probably never been out of your own little town or ever will. You are an internet turd, the end.

He's one of the most intelligent users on here. Debates with facts. Lemmings are terrified of him.

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 dream431ca

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

I dislike Sony because of their antics and previous shenanigans, not because I have an emotional attachment to one of their competitors products :roll: Right now Sony's money isn't coming from anywhere and there are no signs of it changing.

Still blind I see.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
I mean, its true. Other than Netflix it doesn't do anything better than the 360. Does the PS3 even have HBO Go yet?
Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Speedzilla

I mean, its true. Other than Netflix it doesn't do anything better than the 360. Does the PS3 even have HBO Go yet?mems_1224

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 brofists
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] fair play for admiting it. pretty sure you claimed to be from elsewhere before, you shouldn't be ashamed of being American, you must have been done big time to be so arsey about it.

you've probably never been out of your own little town or ever will. You are an internet turd, the end.

Ive been to Mexico many times Ive been to Arizona I travel out of my city for meetings or studio sessions as well But most of the time I stay at home , because I have my own home studio, and work there. I produce music, and I love it I really wish more people had the joy of being able to do what they love for a living
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#185 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

OR how about this

finalstar2007

You can always wait for a price drops.. hows that halo HD going btw? bet you had to pay $60 just to play it online on a game you bought for $60 :lol:.. oh dont forget another charges if you wanna use facebook on xbox.. lmao

You do realize there are deals on years of gold right? It's funny you bash a service for needing to pay to play online. And while I agree with you that PSN + is a superior service and it's lame you need to pay to play on XBL. you still pay for it PSN+......
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

I mean, its true. Other than Netflix it doesn't do anything better than the 360. Does the PS3 even have HBO Go yet?mems_1224
The ps3 still have a BR player, and the ps3 have a updated HDMI port on it as well.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

dream431ca

Still blind I see.

Nope just living in the real world not the mind of a Sony fan troll. Sony are not making any money. Their company value has plummeted. Their stock value is pathetically low. Their credit rating is Junk Status. If you have evidence to the contrary then I would love to see it!

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#189 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

dismisses netfix, uses hbo goas a point

LOL 

Genius.jpg

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 kuraimen
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] or hey guys lets buy HD versions of ps2 games that we already own but can't play because Sony removed backwards compat when they realised our fanbase is dumb enough to accept that sh1t. Animal-Mother

You do realize there are deals on years of gold right? It's funny you bash a service for needing to pay to play online. And while I agree with you that PSN + is a superior service and it's lame you need to pay to play on XBL. you still pay for it PSN+......

If online play was free on Live and you had to pay for things like cross game chat I don't think many people would have a problem with it since you are paying for an extra service. I imagine the vast majority of Live payers would stop paying if online play became free since the extra services are not really worth it. M$ is basically holding back online to make people pay. PSN+ is very different since it's just an extra service people choose to pay and, on top of it, it has great deals.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 kuraimen

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Still blind I see.

Nope just living in the real world not the mind of a Sony fan troll. Sony are not making any money. Their company value has plummeted. Their stock value is pathetically low. Their credit rating is Junk Status. If you have evidence to the contrary then I would love to see it!

Lol typical lem, more concerned about finances and sales than games. Lems are the worst gamers ever. If it was up to them there wouldn't be games at all just spreadsheets with numbers.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] or hey guys lets buy HD versions of ps2 games that we already own but can't play because Sony removed backwards compat when they realised our fanbase is dumb enough to accept that sh1t. Animal-Mother

Now small deals make it better? lol no.. xbox and its service are both garbage, i own the console and its the worst system i have ever owned.. it asked me to pay to use crunchyoll.. are you serious? i pay $13 a month to use that service and xbox was forcing me to pay just to use a service im already paying for.. gtfo :lol:

PS+ is optional, you can not even pay and not only does it offer so much ( plus all the discounts that come with it a s a onus ) it also gave me 3 extra months as a bonus not to mention it costs $10 less than egssbox Gold lol

Ms lost and you can tell by their comments coming out from them recently.

Please pay to use facebook.. :lol:... how about more gears eh? :lol:

the only good thing about the system is it has a game i like Tales of Vesperia a game that came out 4 years ago

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

kuraimen

If online play was free on Live and you had to pay for things like cross game chat I don't think many people would have a problem with it since you are paying for an extra service. I imagine the vast majority of Live payers would stop paying if online play became free since the extra services are not really worth it. M$ is basically holding back online to make people pay. PSN+ is very different since it's just an extra service people choose to pay and, on top of it, it has great deals.

I agree. But I do find it hypocritical to laugh at people who HAVE to spend money, while some people willingly spend it.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]I mean, its true. Other than Netflix it doesn't do anything better than the 360. Does the PS3 even have HBO Go yet?Krelian-co

LOL 

Genius.jpg

How did I dismiss Netflix? I clearly said the Ps3 has a better Netflix app. :|
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

Now small deals make it better? lol no.. xbox and its service are both garbage, i own the console and its the worst system i have ever owned.. it asked me to pay to use crunchyoll.. are you serious? i pay $13 a month to use that service and xbox was forcing me to pay just to use a service im already paying for.. gtfo :lol:

PS+ is optional, you can not even pay and not only does it offer so much ( plus all the discounts that come with it a s a onus ) it also gave me 3 extra months as a bonus not to mention it costs $10 less than egssbox Gold lol

the only good thing about the system is it has a game i like Tales of Vesperia a game that came out 4 years ago

Did you read anything I said?
Or are you that dense.

It's optional. But you're a hypocrite. And it's not small deals. You can find cards for basically half price on amazon and at other retailers on most weeks.

You sit and laugh and laugh and laugh like an idiot. Ya know I did say it was stupid but you're to dense to read other THAN OMG HE PROBABLY IS SH*TTING ON PSN+

It's a great service and as I said undoubtedly better than live. BUT to laugh at people who HAVE to spend it versus you spending money for it is stupid.

You're a turkey like everyone else including myself. 

Also here you go ass

photo IMG_0058_zpsd9873e23.jpg

shut up and stop acting as if i'm the fanboy here.

Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Speedzilla

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]I mean, its true. Other than Netflix it doesn't do anything better than the 360. Does the PS3 even have HBO Go yet?Krelian-co

LOL 

Genius.jpg

He's not the brightest lemming in the playpen.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Funny, I've been getting a hell of a lot more entertainment out my PS3 recently than I have from my 360. :o
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] You do realize there are deals on years of gold right? It's funny you bash a service for needing to pay to play online. And while I agree with you that PSN + is a superior service and it's lame you need to pay to play on XBL. you still pay for it PSN+......Animal-Mother

Or are you that dense.

It's optional. But you're a hypocrite. And it's not small deals. You can find cards for basically half price on amazon and at other retailers on most weeks.

You sit and laugh and laugh and laugh like an idiot. Ya know I did say it was stupid but you're to dense to read other THAN OMG HE PROBABLY IS SH*TTING ON PSN+

It's a great service and as I said undoubtedly better than live. BUT to laugh at people who HAVE to spend it versus you spending money for it is stupid.

You need to relax bro.. this is all just for fun ;)

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 dream431ca

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Yes, you do still pay for PS+, but not paying for it does not impact your gaming experience in a negative way. That, I believe, is the main point.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

Or are you that dense.

You need to relax bro.. this is all just for fun ;)

Relax? Are you watching me? I am relaxed. You're the one who is all tense and sh*tting on everyone including me. If it's for fun why do you talk to me as if i'm a lemming?